Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread

On the lighter side of things

The purrrrrfect recycling idea
    Yesterday my son Joel (who loves to takes all sorts of things apart to find out how they work) was taking apart a couple of old computer monitors we had laying around, when two of our "eleven" cats decided to make themselves at home inside the shell of the monitor. With yesterday 7/7/07 being the big save the earth day, with the focus on recycling it seemed like the perfect recycling idea.

Rose
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Rose; 07-08-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: corrections

Cats seem to love computers ...especially standing on keyboards when you want to type. They are cute ...but oh my, 11 cats , you must have a big house with all them puddies

Hi Abigail

We don't actually have that big of a house......but we do live in the country with 4 acres of land, so our cats have plenty of outside room to hunt mice....besides the ones that come with the computers we have 6 of those kind

Rose

Rose, first, your choice of names for your son, Joel, is a very good choice.
    Second, why not 12 cats? Eleven seems incomplete.

Joel

Thanks Joel

I have two sons: Jesse and Joel, both were favorite names of mine long before I had children.

As for the number of cats we have, we had 12 cats then 2 of them disappeared after a strong wind storm we had??? then a stray bob tailed cat showed up, so now we have eleven. The reason we have so many cats is that Joel loves cats, so we keep collecting them

Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Thanks Joel

I have two sons: Jesse and Joel, both were favorite names of mine long before I had children.

As for the number of cats we have, we had 12 cats then 2 of them disappeared after a strong wind storm we had??? then a stray bob tailed cat showed up, so now we have eleven. The reason we have so many cats is that Joel loves cats, so we keep collecting them

Rose
    Boy, we could so some strong spiritualizing on that one.......

The twelve cats of Rose,
    2 are taken by a mighty rushing wind (sounds like Pentecost, and the spirit....)
    leaving the Cat Kingdom of 10.

A stray bob tailed cat (could this be the Gentiles???)...

We'll just leave this one on the "lighter side".

Thanks for sharing these personal jewels.

Joel

Thanks Joel

Rose
    Hey snap, I also have two sons, one of whom is named Jesse

Hi again Abigail and Joel
    What a small world, this is fun getting to know more about our "cyber" family.

My son Jesse just turned 15, July 3. He wanted a drum set for his birthday, so I got him one (he's been playing trombone in band for 3 years). The first time he sat down to play it sounded like he had been playing for some time, I think he's got a gift for playing drums it actually sounds good, not just noise

The twelve cats of Rose,
    2 are taken by a mighty rushing wind (sounds like Pentecost, and the spirit....)
    leaving the Cat Kingdom of 10.

A stray bob tailed cat (could this be the Gentiles???)...
    Well Joel, last summer we did find a bob tailed kitten down in our chicken yard. We figure he must be related to the big bob tailed stray "Big Bob", what do you think that could mean?

We'll just leave this one on the "lighter side".
    Maybe we should....
    Rose

My son Jesse just turned 15, July 3. He wanted a drum set for his birthday, so I got him one (he's been playing trombone in band for 3 years). The first time he sat down to play it sounded like he had been playing for some time, I think he's got a gift for playing drums it actually sounds good, not just noise
    it makes a big difference when the sound is actually pretty good. I remember when my Jesse first learned to play flute ...then just when he got quite good he decided to give up playing in the school band

[/QUOTE]

Here's a little something to lighten our day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR4PQ30VkBk

God Bless! and enjoy! Don

Thread Information