Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post

The oldest swastika on record is a 3 + 1 configuration.
    Do you see it?
    The top left swirl looks like it has been rotated 90 degrees relative to the other three. Best to imagine the spirals as a number 5, then you can see it.
    No, I can't see it because there is no consistent pattern in the swirls. Each swirl has a double line section that forms no consistent pattern. Here it is expanded for clarity:

Name:  oldswastika.png
Views: 151
Size:  179.2 KB

I colored the double lines and the lines from which they extend. They form F patterns. They are all different.

Name:  oldswastika-colored.png
Views: 149
Size:  195.6 KB

Can you remind me why you wrote the blue numbers 11, 8, 5 and 2 over the four cherubim on the Tarot card?
    IF you believe that the zodiac plays a role in trying to figure out the mysteries of life, those numbers are significant.

It is based on Aries beginning at 0 degrees on a 360 degree bIbLE Wheel.
    It is a position established long ago, the order of the zodiac wheel.

Aries 1, Taurus 2, Gemini 3, Cancer 4, .... Aquarius 11, Pisces 12,

Thus the numbers 2, 5, 8, 11, and the Bull, the Lion, the Eagle, and the Man match up with the 4 Evangelists.
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/29...on-and-the-ox/
    Thanks - that makes perfect sense.

What I offer is such a simple course in miracles, but grown-ups gotta let go and be like a child again.
    It is true.
    I can prove it Richard...my journey began....

...just by innocently joining some dots one day, counting backwards as in precession of the equinoxes (starting in the age of Taurus), after falling into this hole my life took a turn for the better, before I knew it I had put myself on the same page as Aleister Crowley's musings and Richard Feynman, I appear to be right in the middle.
    Why do you mention a physicist like Richard Feynman? You seem to be working with symbolic systems like astrology and Tarot that have nothing to do with physics. If you have a "theory of everything" shouldn't you be able to explain and predict physical phenomena like gravity and electromagnetism?

Aleister Crowley's serpent biting its tail and Solomon's Knot which has at it's heART the Hakenkreuz or swastika...
    Do you see the 4 hooks?
    But the most important thing is to notice the 'offset' cross at the center, like we see in St. Brigid's cross next to it.
    Because that is the SEED pattern!
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23...astikas-seeds/

SEED pattern was used as a solution for the Pythagorean theorem in China perhaps before the Pi guy was even alive?
    I used that pattern to derive the Pythagorean theorem in the seventh grade. It's a very easy and intuitive solution. Take a square, cut it up into four triangles with a small square in the middle, mark all the edges with A, B, C, and calculate the area using the formulas for the area of a square = C2 and a triangle = 1/2AB and BINGO! Out pops the theorem.

Richard I made a claim a few years ago that the big AHA, the twist at the end of the tale is that we find out that the swastika is ONE of the best mediators we have between science and religion.
    I shall continue to wait for science to catch up, and religions to remember.
    You heard it here first...after String Theory...there will be a KNOT Theory.
    That's cool ... I can see it as a powerful symbol. But I still have any idea of what your thesis really is. Could you put it in words for me? It seems similar to the Yin/Yang which is another powerful symbol with profound philosophical and physical significance since the interplay of dualities play a central role in everything.

I have 12,000+ years of good luck on my side, and god heals (raphael) our DNA using the swastika too.
    God? What do you mean by that term?

Richard IF the swastika has geometric advantages over other shapes, what role does it play in the transcription of DNA which in fact employs geometry when replicating.
    Also remember those 'light mills' are used in the manipulation, can be used to unwind the helix of our DNA too!

From Pythagoras to windmills, to solar panels, to light mills, to how a vortex flows, to the double helix of our DNA, the swastika is here to stay in a big way.
    No wonder the Polynesians called the navigation tool 'the mattang' a survival tool bequeathed to them by their ancestors unknown.

The Templar cross within the Sator Square is made by joining the letters A-E-O-N four times.
    4 AEONS or 4 AGES
    I have no doubt that quadratic structures have many advantages for many things! But then, so do other geometries. For example, pentagonal structures are dominant in living systems, whereas the numbers 4 and 6 dominate in non-organic self-replicating systems like crystals.

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    No, I can't see it because there is no consistent pattern in the swirls. Each swirl has a double line section that forms no consistent pattern. Here it is expanded for clarity:

Name:  oldswastika.png
Views: 151
Size:  179.2 KB

I colored the double lines and the lines from which they extend. They form F patterns. They are all different.

Name:  oldswastika-colored.png
Views: 149
Size:  195.6 KB

Great chatting,

Richard

Richard you were focused on the wrong part of the spiral.
    There are two directions to go, in and out with the spiral or a labyrinth.
    I was suggesting you look at the all important 'center'.

Do you see a 2 and 5 in this image?
    I think it is obvious.
    Marko Rodin refers to the 2 and 5 as the cosmic blender.

My theroy of everything would not only incorporate the WHEEL of fortunes, an IDEA which came thousands of years before the Bible and your inspiration the Bible Wheel, but it would also include the work of Marko Rodin, John Searl, Richard Feynman, Wolfgang Pauli, Carl Jung, Roger Penrose, and Ed Witten etc. etc.

How about I use the Fermat Spiral instead to get my point across about the very important 2 and its mirror image 5?

Do you see the 2 and the 5 at the center of these Fermat spirals?
    Do you see the four 5s now at the centers of the four quadrants, of this 12,000 year old doodle?

Now the question is Richard...are those images because of a flip along the y-axis or did we travel along the z-axis, because both actions reveal the same image.
    z-axis would be similar to how the earth appears to rotate depending on the hemisphere you are in.

I have written quite a bit about the primacy of 2 and 5. It is obvious I am not the first to notice this pattern. It shows up as greek fret patterns too, thus how the yin yang, fret patterns, and the swastika ALL share a common heritage.
    http://at37.wordpress.com/category/25-and-52/

Remember what my gift is, I recognize patterns that others dis in their ignorance. In a world unified a seeker of truth should be able to match up many of the best points of the best ideas, they should mesh.
    Thanks for making your gift available for my gift and the gifts of others to be heard on this forum, the Bible Wheel Vortex.

The common denominators can be recognized, IMHO.
    The 5 platonic squares documented, 14 crystal lattices documented, 17 planar symmetries documented, are ALL evidence that certain patterns have been recognized for thousands of years.
    Not to mention the fact phi, pi, and the speed of light in millions of meters/second was embedded into the architecture of the Great Pyramid.
    How can that be Richard if the 'metric standard' was not established until 1793?

WHY?
    Because the inherent 'G'eometry of the swastika is divine, it truly is a gift yet to be recognized.

OPTICAL ACTIVITY AND APPLICATIONS OF PLANAR CHIRAL METAMATERIALS
    Wen Zhang - PhD Thesis, September 2006
    http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/dmb/rep...s%20(2007).pdf

And what is the connection between asymmetry, chiral, swastika, DNA, and the number 137?
    Can you spell A-R-K?

namaste

RaphaEL

Last edited by Raphael; 04-04-2012 at 08:07 AM.

Richard you were focused on the wrong part of the spiral.
    There are two directions to go, in and out with the spiral or a labyrinth.
    I was suggesting you look at the all important 'center'.

Do you see a 2 and 5 in this image?
    I think it is obvious.
    Marko Rodin refers to the 2 and 5 as the cosmic blender.
    I see the 2 and the 5 in the pic above, but I don't see how it matches the pattern of the swastika you have shown. If I start from the center, I just see an ordinary swastika:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oldswastika-colored2.png 
Views:	135 
Size:	200.9 KB 
ID:	338
    I think you will need to draw the 2 and the 5 on the swastika so I can see what you mean.

My theroy of everything would not only incorporate the WHEEL of fortunes, an IDEA which came thousands of years before the Bible and your inspiration the Bible Wheel, but it would also include the work of Marko Rodin, John Searl, Richard Feynman, Wolfgang Pauli, Carl Jung, Roger Penrose, and Ed Witten etc. etc.
    Mark Rodin? You've got to be kidding! Your inclusion of him in a list with Feynman and Einstein could not be more absurd. He's a hack pseudo-scientist who presents ridiculous unfounded claims as if they were facts. He claims to be working on the most advanced mathematics and then proceeds to finger-paint the digits like a five year old in kindergarten. I can't believe you would think there is any validity to his meaningless word salad.

How about I use the Fermat Spiral instead to get my point across about the very important 2 and its mirror image 5?

Do you see the 2 and the 5 at the center of these Fermat spirals?
    Do you see the four 5s now at the centers of the four quadrants, of this 12,000 year old doodle?
    Yes, I can see the mirror reflection of the two spirals, but I don't see that on the swastika you presented. Please draw them on it so I can see what you mean.

Now the question is Richard...are those images because of a flip along the y-axis or did we travel along the z-axis, because both actions reveal the same image.
    z-axis would be similar to how the earth appears to rotate depending on the hemisphere you are in.
    If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the fact that the earth would appear to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise depending on whether you are look up or down along the z-axis. Is that correct?

I have written quite a bit about the primacy of 2 and 5. It is obvious I am not the first to notice this pattern. It shows up as greek fret patterns too, thus how the yin yang, fret patterns, and the swastika ALL share a common heritage.
    When I was studying numbers back in the 90s I was impressed by the symmetric relation between 2 and 5 and how they related to each other in base 10.

1/2 = .5
    1/5 = .2

Remember what my gift is, I recognize patterns that others dis in their ignorance. In a world unified a seeker of truth should be able to match up many of the best points of the best ideas, they should mesh.
    Thanks for making your gift available for my gift and the gifts of others to be heard on this forum, the Bible Wheel Vortex.
    It is my pleasure. I too was frustrated with folks ignorantly rejected my work by saying "you can find patterns in anything."

But on the other hand, the world is filled with cranks who think they see meaningful patterns in random phenomena like burnt toast, so I can't blame them too much.

The common denominators can be recognized, IMHO.
    The 5 platonic squares documented, 14 crystal lattices documented, 17 planar symmetries documented, are ALL evidence that certain patterns have been recognized for thousands of years.
    Agreed. Nobody can deny that geometrical patterns have played a huge role in art and science. But neither can we deny that cranks have made all sorts of unfounded assertions based on those patterns. The challenge is to separate the wheat from the chaff, the Rodins from the Einsteins.

Not to mention the fact phi, pi, and the speed of light in millions of meters/second was embedded into the architecture of the Great Pyramid.
    How can that be Richard if the 'metric standard' was not established until 1793?
    I'm pretty skeptical of that assertion.

WHY?
    Because the inherent 'G'eometry of the swastika is divine, it truly is a gift yet to be recognized.
    That is yet to be established. What do you mean by "divine"? If Yahweh is truly divine, why did he choose to mimic a Bronze age tribal war god?

OPTICAL ACTIVITY AND APPLICATIONS OF PLANAR CHIRAL METAMATERIALS
    Wen Zhang - PhD Thesis, September 2006
    http://users.ecs.soton.ac.uk/dmb/reports/chiralmetamaterials/Wen Zhang PhD Thesis (2007).pdf
    The swastika is just one of many shapes in that table.

And what is the connection between asymmetry, chiral, swastika, DNA, and the number 137?
    Can you spell A-R-K?
    It would help if you were a little more explicit!

Great chatting,

Richard
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

I think you will need to draw the 2 and the 5 on the swastika so I can see what you mean.

5 ... and its chiral asymmetric image ... 2 note: how in each image the angular spiral in the north has been rotated 90 degrees.
    (...and take a look Richard this is post #52 by me ... AHA!)

Mark Rodin? You've got to be kidding! Your inclusion of him in a list with Feynman and Einstein could not be more absurd. He's a hack pseudo-scientist who presents ridiculous unfounded claims as if they were facts. He claims to be working on the most advanced mathematics and then proceeds to finger-paint the digits like a five year old in kindergarten. I can't believe you would think there is any validity to his meaningless word salad.
    I disagree.
    Patterns are patterns no matter how you put it together.
    Marko claimed the Unapproachable Great Name of God ABHA, its numerical equivalency 1251 = 9 was his inspiration.
    His was the Baha'i faith and your bible wheel source of inspiration was the bible.
    He calls his inspiration VORTEX Based Mathematics and you call this forum the Bible Wheel VORTEX, and I got sucked down a VORTEX called the SwaStika.
    I can show you how kids weaving Persian rugs or granny knitting a sweater is tuning into the weave, tapestry of the universe.
    String theory will one day evolve into a knot theory.

If I understand you correctly, you are talking about the fact that the earth would appear to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise depending on whether you are look up or down along the z-axis. Is that correct?
    yes

When I was studying numbers back in the 90s I was impressed by the symmetric relation between 2 and 5 and how they related to each other in base 10.

1/2 = .5
    1/5 = .2
    Okay guess what numbers Jesus, Marko, you, and ME can agree on?
    2 and 5 can help explain 2 Fish and 5 Loaves of Bread miracle...IMHO

It is my pleasure. I too was frustrated with folks ignorantly rejected my work by saying "you can find patterns in anything."
    But on the other hand, the world is filled with cranks who think they see meaningful patterns in random phenomena like burnt toast, so I can't blame them too much.
    And when Richard Feynman suggests all good theorists should write '137' on the wall and worry about it, did you Richard?

I didn't worry about it, maybe that is why I tripped over it?

Agreed. Nobody can deny that geometrical patterns have played a huge role in art and science. But neither can we deny that cranks have made all sorts of unfounded assertions based on those patterns. The challenge is to separate the wheat from the chaff, the Rodins from the Einsteins.
    Is John Searl a crank?
    What about the entire corpus of the QaBaLaH or the I-Ching?
    Do we toss it all out?

that would be stupid.
    I placed ALL THEORIES of EVERYTHING on the table, the aforementioned, plus the bIbLEs and I found PROFOUND common denominators that unify.
    Maybe that is why it shakes folks up.

I'm pretty skeptical of that assertion.
    Which one do you not agree with?
    Which one can we not find in the Great Pyramid?
    pi?
    phi?
    speed of light in millions of meters/sec?

I am hoping you challenge me on the last one.

That is yet to be established. What do you mean by "divine"? If Yahweh is truly divine, why did he choose to mimic a Bronze age tribal war god?
    That is only ONE interpretation of YHVH, the one dispensed by self-serving theologians.
    My interpretation of YHVH has more to do with weather, geometry and whole number Qabalah codes that mesh with quantum pondering, stuff pagans who were keen observers of nature would have KEYed into.

i.e. Y + H + V + H = 26

Gematria codes:

Are you familiar with YHVH = 26?

Y = 10
    H = 5
    V = 6
    H = 5

Or that QaBaLaH = 137?

Q = 100
    B = 2
    L = 30
    H = 5

The swastika is just one of many shapes in that table.
    Not really, when we consider that the swastika is comprised of 4 x L then we begin to see the associations between all the shapes.
    Take a look at those images again, they are comprised of the following shapes T, H, L, +, the Swastika and Swastika 'parts' that look like 2/Z or 5/S
    Which brings us back to Marko Rodin, Jesus, you and me and this blog:

So Richard you probably know that YHVH = 26

But did you know CARD X is a reference to 11 + 8 + 2 + 5 = 26
    And how many constants are there in physics?
    Here is a listing compiled of the 26 constants AHA!
    http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/constants.html

Seeing the simplicity yet?
    The same recurring themes.

The science of QBLH has a value of 137 and YHVH = 26
    Richard Feynman said to worry about 137?
    I say no longer, I can go up to the Wailing Wall in Jerusalem write 137 on the wall and tell those folks not to worry any longer.

CARD X of the Tarot is the treasure map...

And I love the AHA! where we use CARD X to unvEIL the I376 code too.

namaste

RaphaEL
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-04-2012 at 11:20 AM.

2 ... and its chiral asymmetric image ... 5 note: how in each image the angular spiral in the north has been rotated 90 degrees.
    Great! I get it. Thanks.

I disagree.
    Patterns are patterns no matter how you put it together.
    Marko claimed the Unapproachable Great Name of God ABHA, its numerical equivalency 1251 = 9 was his inspiration.
    His was the Baha'i faith and your bible wheel source of inspiration was the bible.
    He calls his inspiration VORTEX Based Mathematics and you call this forum the Bible Wheel VORTEX, and I got sucked down a VORTEX called the SwaStika.
    I can show you how kids weaving Persian rugs or granny knitting a sweater is tuning into the weave, tapestry of the universe.
    String theory will one day evolve into a knot theory.
    It's fine that you disagree - that's your choice. But I'll never understand how you could fail to see the vast gulf that separates real physics from the Marko's gibberish. His claim that he is doing "the most advanced mathematics on the planet" are off the charts absurd.

As for the fact that he likes the Bible, that utterly absurd as a "reason" think there is any validity to his claims. Your logic is falacious my friend.

You seem to have a fixation on mere labels. The fact that he calls his crap "vortex mathematics" and I call this forum the "Bible Wheel Vortex" has exactly zero significance. I can't believe I have to explain such basic logic to you. No offence! I'm just telling you how I see it.

Okay guess what numbers Jesus, Marko, you, and ME can agree on?
    2 and 5 can help explain 2 Fish and 5 Loaves of Bread miracle...IMHO
    Explain? What is there to explain?

And when Richard Feynman suggests all good theorists should write '137' on the wall and worry about it, did you Richard?
    I cited that quote from him in my article about the number 137. But what's your point? His quote doesn't prove there is anything to Rodin's baseless assertions.

Is John Searl a crank?
    I never heard of him till just now, but he claims to be able to make an perpetual motion machine, so yes, the probability of crankhood is near maximum.

What about the entire corpus of the QaBaLaH or the I-Ching?
    Do we toss it all out?
    Not all. But neither do we uncritically accept it all.

I placed ALL THEORIES of EVERYTHING on the table, the aforementioned, plus the bIbLEs and I found PROFOUND common denominators that unify.
    Maybe that is why it shakes folks up.
    You appear to be using the "theory of everything" in a very loose sense. The real theory of everything would explain gravity and electrodynamics. Can your swastika do that? Can you calculate the curvature of spacetime? As yet, I have not seen any real science in your "theory of everything."

Which one do you not agree with?
    Which one can we not find in the Great Pyramid?
    pi?
    phi?
    speed of light in millions of meters/sec?

I am hoping you challenge me on the last one.
    It was the last one that I was referring to. Please enlighten me.

That is only ONE interpretation of YHVH, the one dispensed by self-serving theologians.
    Uh ... no, that's what the Bible plainly states in hundreds of verses.

My interpretation of YHVH has more to do with weather, geometry and whole number Qabalah codes that mesh with quantum pondering, stuff pagans who were keen observers of nature would have KEYed into.

i.e. Y + H + V + H = 26

Gematria codes:

Are you familiar with YHVH = 26?

Y = 10
    H = 5
    V = 6
    H = 5

Or that QaBaLaH = 137?

Q = 100
    B = 2
    L = 30
    H = 5

Are you kidding? I've been familiar with those numbers and words for decades.

http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/GR_FineStructure.asp

Are you aware of the connection between Genesis 1, John 1, and the Holographic Generating Set (27, 37, 73) which sums to 137?

So Richard you probably know that YHVH = 26

11 + 8 + 2 + 5 = 26

Seeing the simplicity yet?
    The same recurring themes.

CARD X of the Tarot is the treasure map...

namaste
    That's a nice identity. But its only one out of an infinity of others.

And by the way, the Wheel Card is really the eleventh card. It corresponds to the eleventh letter Kaph. The numbers on the cards are off by one.

Check out my blog site

I appreciate what you can offer about 37 and 137 on your site.
    I have gone over it.
    But Richard what I found out about 137-69 takes it to the next level.
    Because my work shows the links to other significant beliefs. (my strength, your weakness)
    Vernon J. and you and your site focus mostly on Judeao-Christian interpretations and associations. (your strength, my weakness)

Speed of light in the GP is a nice find, you have not heard about this one yet?

A REAL SIMPLE time capsule because of its simplicity to be conveyed forward in time.
    4 Simple Steps....

1/ Draw a square with base 440 x 440
    2/ Put a circle inside
    3/ Put a circle outside

Then here is why pi is important.
    Figure out the difference in the two circumference.
    The difference, you end up with the figures we see in both images below.
    Those are two estimates of the diff, we can see the speed of light is consistent in both.

And then thousands of years later we go how did they predict the speed of light in meters/sec. when meters were not introduced into our realm until 1793 A.D.?

AHA!
    Want me to explain?
    Kinda....I AM trying to earn those archangLE wings.

namaste

RaphaEL

Last edited by Raphael; 04-04-2012 at 12:18 PM.

I appreciate what you can offer about 37 and 137 on your site.
    I have gone over it.
    But Richard what I found out about 137-69 takes it to the next level.
    Because my work shows the links to other significant beliefs. (my strength, your weakness)
    Vernon J. and you and your site focus mostly on Judeao-Christian interpretations and associations. (your strength, my weakness)

Speed of light in the GP is a nice find, you have not heard about this one yet?

A REAL SIMPLE time capsule because of its simplicity to be conveyed forward in time.
    4 Simple Steps....

1/ Draw a square with base 440 x 440
    2/ Put a circle inside
    3/ Put a circle outside

Then here is why pi is important.
    Figure out the difference in the two circumference.
    The difference, you end up with the figures we see in both images below.
    Those are two estimates of the diff, we can see the speed of light is consistent in both.

And then thousands of years later we go how did they predict the speed of light in meters/sec. when meters were not introduced into our realm until 1793 A.D.?

AHA!
    Want me to explain?
    Kinda....I AM trying to earn those archangLE wings.

namaste

RaphaEL

I started watching the video "Clock of Giza" and he opens with the ridiculous idea that time is "three dimensional" like space. He says that the year is one "dimension" and the year is another, and the "Great Year" is another. Those different UNITS of time do not imply different dimensions. WHAT A MORON!

As for the calulation - why did you start with 440 cubits?

And what length are you using for those "cubits"? The guy in the video simply declares the "shocking truth" that a cubit is defined exactly as pi/6. But there's just one little problem - pi doesn't have any units! It is totally meaningless to define a cubit in terms of a unitless number! How do people convince themselves of such crap?

Check out my blog site

There is no limit to the crap people make up!

This site says: The length of each side of the Great Pyramid’s base is 365.2422 Royal Egyptian cubits ('pyramid cubits'). Amazingly, our astronomical year has a mean length of 365.2422454 solar days. Also, the perimeter of the base of the Great Pyramid is 36524.22 'pyramid inches,' the length of 100 years expressed in days.

Nice. And what is a "pyramid cubit"?

This site gives different dimensions (in cubits) for each side as follows:

North 439.67(230.25) , south 440.05 (230.25)

East 439.93 (230.39) , west 439.87 (230.36)

Therefore, the "royal cubit" must be about 439.8/365.2 = 1.2 x a "normal" cubit.

And this site says that a cubit is defined by pi - phi2 = one cubit, again, seemingly ignorant of the fact that the numbers are dimensionless!

Name:  en4eecb9d2.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  45.3 KB

I despair for the gross ignorance of people with calculators!

Check out my blog site

I started watching the video "Clock of Giza" and he opens with the ridiculous idea that time is "three dimensional" like space. He says that the year is one "dimension" and the year is another, and the "Great Year" is another. Those different UNITS of time do not imply different dimensions. WHAT A MORON!
    whatever...I am not interested in everything he says. If he makes a mistake on his income tax do I toss out everything else he does in life?
    I posted the image for your benefit.
    To show how simple the blueprint is.

2 circles
    1 square with a base 440 x 440
    calculate pi
    speed of light in metres/sec

Did you check out the second video...Revelations of the Pyramids?
    Much better far more entertaining.

As for the calulation - why did you start with 440 cubits?
    Because I think you answer that in your next response.
    What would you start with?
    Do you have proof Egyptians used pi = 22/7 or pi = 3.141 blah blah?

note 22/7= 3 1/7 = 317 or 713 or 137?

How many letters in the Torah?
    Can we use the numbers 713 to figure it out?

7 = 3 + 4
    13 = 5 + 8

How many letters in the Torah?

And what length are you using for those "cubits"? The guy in the video simply declares the "shocking truth" that a cubit is defined exactly as pi/6. But there's just one little problem - pi doesn't have any units! It is totally meaningless to define a cubit in terms of a unitless number! How do people convince themselves of such crap?
    I don't think it matters what you call the units or how you define them.
    I think what is important here is the number '44', in figuring out the DIFFERENCE of those two circles separated by a square and arriving at the figures posted.

Yesterday was April 4th, i.e. 4/4 and by coincidence you missed that point.

the dEvIL is in the dEtaIL and if you flip St. Peter or LEvI priest on his head they see I^37?

LEvI = I^37 (rotated 180 degrees out-of-phase wave)

LEvI priests would need to know about I37, the fine structure constant has not changed in the past 5000 years has it?

Maybe that is why they gave their 'science', their 'theory of everything' a value of 137?

Hey Richard I am trying to lead you to an AHA.
    What 3 constants make up the fine structure constant 1/137?

e^2 is one of them, along with the speed of light and plancks constant.

Your AHA arrives when you make the connection between e^2 and the pairs of animals entering the ARK which was 137 meters long.

Your AHA arrives when you realize we can write 137 on Jesus the son of god and position him between the TWO THIEVES, the TWO POLARITIES, the TWO SPECTRAL LINES of a hydrogen atom!

Or maybe Jachin and Boaz?

Did you know according to Coptic Mysticism that the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit = 713 x 9?

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-05-2012 at 12:00 AM.

[
    North 439.67(230.25) , south 440.05 (230.25)

East 439.93 (230.39) , west 439.87 (230.36)
    Why 440 cubits you asked?

An elementary school kid could round off ALL of the those numbers to the correct answer >>> 440.

44 is what we are shooting for here to complete our speed of light calculations in meters per second.

Interesting that metric was established in 1793.

Considering the ancients used 22/7 for pi calculations, EXACT answers as requested by you are not required.

1793 contains the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit formula too.

1793 >> 713 x 9

Where else do we find those numbers 1379?
    What other significant coincidences did I find re: 1379?

namaste

Thread Information