Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Simple symmetry

Instances of asymmetry in nature are more than just a breakdown of symmetry - they are orderly in their own right. The double helix pair bonds ensure that one side of the helix reflects the other side in both form and content. Infact that is how the genetic code copies itself - by one side being a perfect reflection of the other........

There is a simple symmetry in many natural instances.

Atleast we understand the concept of symmetry. Given that, it is interesting to find a pattern emerging in Jewish history. Perhaps it is an illusion, but the pattern appears to be there, and the Bible hints at it when God made the Gentile captivity reflect the Egyptian one.

The laws of physics are interesting and worthy of discussion, but my argument is far simpler.

What Does Eulers Number signify

May I ask what does Eulers Number signify. I few years back Vernon Jenkins and I discovered two numbers encoded in Genesis 1 v 1 and in John 1 v 1.

In Genesis 1v1 we found pi
    In John 1 v 1 we found e

Pi relates to the circle, and symmetry
    e seems to relate to something to do with growth.

There is a meaning here that may cast light on the symmetry/asymmetry debate.

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    May I ask what does Eulers Number signify. I few years back Vernon Jenkins and I discovered two numbers encoded in Genesis 1 v 1 and in John 1 v 1.

In Genesis 1v1 we found pi
    In John 1 v 1 we found e

Pi relates to the circle, and symmetry
    e seems to relate to something to do with growth.

There is a meaning here that may cast light on the symmetry/asymmetry debate.
    Hi Craig,

I didn't know you were part of that discovery. Very interesting. How did it happen?

I was never very impressed with those calculations because I didn't see how they related to anything else in the text or how they might lead to any new insights. So they seemed rather like "curiosities." But your question reminded me of Euler's relation which is, perhaps, the most beautiful and profound equation ever written:

Here we have an equation that shows how these two numbers relate to unity, and that reminds me of the many levels of unity we have in the alphanumeric text of Genesis 1:1-5 with the text of John 1:1-5. For example, here is one piece that is based on the holographic generating set:

A = 27
    B = 37
    C = 73

Genesis 1:1 = 2701 = BC

John 1:1 = 3627 = 3700 - 73 = 100B - C

So

Genesis 1:1 + AB = John 1:1 + C

As for the meaning of e - it is the base of the natural logarithm and is used everywhere in calculus. Books have been written about it.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The Discovery of pi and Eulers Number in Gen1 and John 1

I didn't know you were part of that discovery. Very interesting. How did it happen?

How did it happen?

Well, I was very impressed with Vernon's work and decided to explore a bit further. I found that by multiplying the numerical value of each LETTER in Genesis 1v1 we obtain 23887872.

Now, recall that the Bible ends with the book of Revelation where the New Jerusalem is depicted as a cube of side 12.

It so happens that in Genesis 1 v1 we have -

23887872 = 288 x 288 x 288
    23887872 = 12 cubed x 12 cubed x 2 cubed

Rather an odd coincidence I think.

.................................................. ..............................................
    Next, Vernon had found that by multiplying the word values for each WORD in Genesis 1 you get -

304,153,525,783,175,760 x 10^16

And he had also found that 304 + 153 + 525 + 783 + 175 + 760 = 37 x 73

Anyway, all this was just too coincidental. It felt like I was staring at something amazing that I couldn't quite grasp. One Christmas I sat down pondering over this - then I found that

304,153,525,784,760 / 23887872 = 1.2732

Now 1: 1.2732 is the ratio of a circle to a surrounding square - a squared circle or 4/pi

In Genesis 1 v 1 the creation of the Heavens and the Earth was depicted as a giant cube of side 288. There now seems to be a circle within this cube

Some time beforehand I had found that the Earth-Moon system seemed to follow a similar realtionship - viz -

Ratio of spin 1 Moon day = 27.32 Earth days
    Ratio of size 1 Moon Diameter = 27.27 Earth diameters

It is interesting that when pi is taken as 22/7 then 4/pi = 1.2727

From the Earth, the Sun appears the same size as the moon and also spins on it's axis such that one Sun Day = 27.272 Earth days

When the Bible speaks of the Heavens it is referring primarily to the Moon and the Sun. It is therefore curious that Genesis 1 v 1 comes to 1.2732

1.2732 = 1 (Earth) + 2732 (Sun/Moon)

What Vernon found was that when the same logic pattern was applied to John 1 v 1 it yielded Euler's number

I shall write a bit more about this, since something has just become apparent to me.

3 + 1 structure

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The pattern reiterates the 3 pairs + 1 central unpaired element structure that we find so often in Scripture, like in the design of the Menorah, the Seven Days of Creation, the gates in Temple of Ezekiel and the Seven Canonical Divisions of the Bible.

This 3 + 1 structure reflects the organization of the Gospels (Synoptics + John) and this fourfoldness is delineated in Scripture in Ezekiel on Spoke 4 of the Bible Wheel, when he recieves the prophecy concerning the 390 + 40 years.
    Thanks very much Victor, for this observation about the 3 + 1 structure in Scripture.

http://www.biblewheel.com/topics/SevenfoldLight.asp

Thanks very much for pointing this out.

Hi Craig,

Indeed! This pattern runs everywhere in Scripture. I'll post at your new thread The Menorah Pattern in Jewish History when I get a chance.

Victor

Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    Thanks very much Victor, for this observation about the 3 + 1 structure in Scripture.

http://www.biblewheel.com/topics/SevenfoldLight.asp

Thanks very much for pointing this out.
    Yes thanks another confirmation.
    Folks on this site are keying in on the same clues as others.

Jung called the 3+1 the quinta essentia which is equal to the Philosopher's Stone.

I have been gathering up a bunch of 3+1 archetypes from different disciplines to help me understand the concept better...how to go from CARD X of the Tarot to Feynman’s hypothesis that matter comes in all 4 forms to Lorentz Transformations to Sylvester Jim Gates musings about Adinkras.

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/05...inta-essentia/

Name:  Tarot52811.jpg
Views: 211
Size:  35.7 KBName:  squares-adinkras.jpg
Size:  74.7 KB

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 03-30-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    Yes thanks another confirmation.
    Folks on this site are keying in on the same clues as others.

Jung called the 3+1 the quinta essentia which is equal to the Philosopher's Stone.

I have been gathering up a bunch of 3+1 archetypes from different disciplines to help me understand the concept better...how to go from CARD X of the Tarot to Feynman’s hypothesis that matter comes in all 4 forms to Lorentz Transformations to Sylvester Jim Gates musings about Adinkras.

http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/05...inta-essentia/

Name:  Tarot52811.jpg
Size:  35.7 KBName:  squares-adinkras.jpg
Size:  74.7 KB

namaste
    Yeah, the 3 + 1 pattern is found in many places and seems very significant.

Can you remind me why you wrote the blue numbers 11, 8, 5 and 2 over the four cherubim on the Tarot card?
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Yeah, the 3 + 1 pattern is found in many places and seems very significant.

The oldest swastika on record is a 3 + 1 configuration.
    Do you see it?
    The top left swirl looks like it has been rotated 90 degrees relative to the other three. Best to imagine the spirals as a number 5, then you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Can you remind me why you wrote the blue numbers 11, 8, 5 and 2 over the four cherubim on the Tarot card?

IF you believe that the zodiac plays a role in trying to figure out the mysteries of life, those numbers are significant.

It is based on Aries beginning at 0 degrees on a 360 degree bIbLE Wheel.
    It is a position established long ago, the order of the zodiac wheel.

Aries 1, Taurus 2, Gemini 3, Cancer 4, .... Aquarius 11, Pisces 12,

Thus the numbers 2, 5, 8, 11, and the Bull, the Lion, the Eagle, and the Man match up with the 4 Evangelists.
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/29...on-and-the-ox/

What I offer is such a simple course in miracles, but grown-ups gotta let go and be like a child again.
    It is true.
    I can prove it Richard...my journey began....

...just by innocently joining some dots one day, counting backwards as in precession of the equinoxes (starting in the age of Taurus), after falling into this hole my life took a turn for the better, before I knew it I had put myself on the same page as Aleister Crowley's musings and Richard Feynman, I appear to be right in the middle.

Aleister Crowley's serpent biting its tail and Solomon's Knot which has at it's heART the Hakenkreuz or swastika...
    Do you see the 4 hooks?
    But the most important thing is to notice the 'offset' cross at the center, like we see in St. Brigid's cross next to it.
    Because that is the SEED pattern!
    http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23...astikas-seeds/

SEED pattern was used as a solution for the Pythagorean theorem in China perhaps before the Pi guy was even alive?

And what application do we have for Solomon's Knots at the MOLECULAR level?
    Chemists Make Molecular Rings in Shape of King Solomon's Knot
    http://www.physorg.com/news87669806.html

Some folks discuss the two primary forces as being PUSH and PULL.
    Would a HOOK be used if PULLING?

Richard I made a claim a few years ago that the big AHA, the twist at the end of the tale is that we find out that the swastika is ONE of the best mediators we have between science and religion.
    I shall continue to wait for science to catch up, and religions to remember.
    You heard it here first...after String Theory...there will be a KNOT Theory.

I have 12,000+ years of good luck on my side, and god heals (raphael) our DNA using the swastika too.

Richard IF the swastika has geometric advantages over other shapes, what role does it play in the transcription of DNA which in fact employs geometry when replicating.
    Also remember those 'light mills' are used in the manipulation, can be used to unwind the helix of our DNA too!

From Pythagoras to windmills, to solar panels, to light mills, to how a vortex flows, to the double helix of our DNA, the swastika is here to stay in a big way.
    No wonder the Polynesians called the navigation tool 'the mattang' a survival tool bequeathed to them by their ancestors unknown.

The Templar cross within the Sator Square is made by joining the letters A-E-O-N four times.
    4 AEONS or 4 AGES

This could be important to know:
    Geometrically, the swastika can be regarded as an irregular icosagon or 20-sided polygon. The arms are of varying width and are often rectilinear (but need not be). Only in modern use are the exact proportions considered important: for example, the proportions of the Nazi swastika were based on a 5x5 grid.
    http://www.crystalinks.com/swastika.html

5x5 Rotas Sator Square?

Feel free to visit the facebook page SSS Sacred Swastika Science
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSS-S...20420841301320

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 04-03-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Pattern of 3

BABY - Genesis was the infant stage: "For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law". Rom5:13

CHILDREN - Even the octegenarians among the Hebrews were called "children of Israel"..

ADULT - "That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive" Eph4:14

Name:  moses40.gif
Views: 196
Size:  3.8 KB
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Thread Information