Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM View Post
    Hey there Raphael,

That's some important news you got there. Maybe you should notify the scientists at CERN
    here is some more important news RAM:
    In contrast to annihilation, energetic force-carrier particles can give rise to matter particle/antiparticle pairs (pair production). An unsolved mystery of cosmology is why the universe is dominated by matter rather than antimatter.
    So why more matter than anti-matter...why the ASYMMETRY?

Those self-serving egotistical CERN wankers want to spend 8+ billion dollars of global resources building time tunnels and worm holes...they grew up on too much star trek and not enough world vision, their vision of privilege is galactic NOT terrestrial.

beam me up scotty... get me outta here, we really fooked up the joint.

the fellas running CERN at the top levels are either kabbalists, freemasons or zionists ...
    Why else does CERN follow the architecture of sacred geometry?
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-constant-137/
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/cat...e-gate-of-god/

Can you tell me whose idea CERN was?
    Who was the brainchild behind CERN?
    Want a clue?
    The Van Allen Belts should have been named after this unnamed fella who died in 1972.

they are under the gross delusion that the Standard Model was developed in the 1970s and has been "established as a well-tested physics theory."
    geesh, your logic has left the building Richard.
    what are they going to say...give us 8 billion dollars for an idea that may not fly?
    any idea how many folks/egos are currently in line challenging the current standard model that you/CERN claim exists?

Every high energy physics experiment carried out since the mid-20th century has eventually yielded findings consistent with the Standard Model. Still, the Standard Model falls short of being a complete theory of fundamental interactions
    because it does not include gravitation, dark matter, or dark energy. It is not quite a complete description of leptons either, because it does not describe nonzero neutrino masses, although simple natural extensions do.
    the Standard Model falls short of being a complete theory of fundamental interactions

Developed in the early 1970s, it has successfully explained a host of experimental results and precisely predicted a wide variety of phenomena. Over time and through many experiments by many physicists, the Standard Model has become established as a well-tested physics theory.
    Bullshit...CERN has their standard model...but it is NOT standard.
    do your homework Richard.

Standard model falls waaaaaaaaaaaaaay short.
    I would be conCERNed about those LIGHT magicians Richard.
    They are playing with fire.

[/INDENT]So what about the explanation of the symmetry of a helix and spiral that I gave in my last post? Do you agree? If not, why not?
    do your homework Richard...

Except for the scar on my right thumb and other minor variations, they are symmetrical under reflection. Do you disagree with this? Is it not the definition of symmetry?
    Symmetry can be defined in many ways.
    Reflection and rotational.
    It all depends on the axis you chose to exploit.

The human body is NOT symmetrical.
    I agree it has bilateral symmetry...but that implies an asymmetry or difference between front and back.
    If we were perfectly symmetrical (we are not) then we would have two heads like the Roman god Janus.
    The human face is ASYMMETRICAL too Richard.
    The fact is...the RIGHT hemisphere of our brains are very good at reading asymmetric facial expressions, an interpretive tool that heralds from the pre-literate epochs, a form of communication that actually assist folks in telling whether people are lying.

Right Hand dominance, asymmetric facial expressions, Hebrew language, (Hebrew letters according to Stan the man are key)
    Judaism and the MOON.
    Go back and look at those images of the MOON and the sacred geometry re: CERN.

Why don't you spend $60 on this book dude?
    To help you with your homework on chirality and universal asymmetry.

http://books.google.ca/books?id=TrQw...age&q=&f=false

Yes, I talked with Stan back in the 90s. Interesting guy. He's done some fascinating work but I haven't reviewed it lately.

Richard
    good
    go back and read what Stan says about searching for the perfect asymmetrical spiral.
    I posted the link.

heaven
    atlantis
    jerusalem
    the promised land
    perfect symmetry
    perfect world

these are the carrots we reach for...

We are stuck in an imperfect world ruled by asymmetry.
    ALL the BUILDING BLOCKS are described as asymmetric Richard.

That is why masons concern themselves with building blocks.
    That is why the letter 'L' is the builder's glyph.
    That is why you could use an L and it mirror image as symbols to denote polarity.
    That is why 4 x L = swastika
    That is why the swastika, your L/R hands, your brain and the heliosphere of our solar system are ALL considered asymmetric.

Trying to find a symmetrical theory of everything is like trying to define god, and again let me point out that Jewish history might appear symmetrical because the goal is to achieve perfection or symmetry.
    Why else preach and kill each other for aeons?
    The stakes are high.

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-06-2009 at 11:50 AM.

Fabulous Fibonacci

Hello Richard. I am thoroughly enjoying this. I don't want to appear to belittle your intelligence which is obviously a million times greater than mine.
    But have you noticed that the seventh number in the sequence is a multiple of seven?.
    Alec

even the 10 commandments were asymmetric.

This site may help you understand my position, how I am defining asymmetry.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asymmetry

Baryon asymmetry of the universe
    Main article: baryogenesis

The baryons (i.e., the protons and neutrons and the atoms that they comprise) observed in the universe are overwhelmingly matter as opposed to anti-matter. This asymmetry is called the baryon asymmetry of the universe.

In collider experiments

Because the weak interactions violate parity, collider processes that can involve the weak interactions typically exhibit asymmetries in the distributions of the final-state particles. These asymmetries are typically sensitive to the difference in the interaction between particles and antiparticles, or between left-handed and right-handed particles. They can thus be used as a sensitive measurement of differences in interaction strength and/or to distinguish a small asymmetric signal from a large but symmetric background.

* A forward-backward asymmetry is defined as AFB=(NF-NB)/(NF+NB), where NF is the number of events in which some particular final-state particle is moving "forward" with respect to some chosen direction (e.g., a final-state electron moving in the same direction as the initial-state electron beam in electron-positron collisions), while NB is the number of events with the final-state particle moving "backward". Forward-backward asymmetries were used by the LEP experiments to measure the difference in the interaction strength of the Z boson between left-handed and right-handed fermions, which provides a precision measurement of the weak mixing angle.
    * A left-right asymmetry is defined as ALR=(NL-NR)/(NL+NR), where NL is the number of events in which some initial- or final-state particle is left-polarized, while NR is the corresponding number of right-polarized events. Left-right asymmetries in Z boson production and decay were measured at the Stanford Linear Collider using the event rates obtained with left-polarized versus right-polarized initial electron beams. Left-right asymmetries can also be defined as asymmetries in the polarization of final-state particles whose polarizations can be measured; e.g., tau leptons.
    * A charge asymmetry or particle-antiparticle asymmetry is defined in a similar way. This type of asymmetry has been used to constrain the parton distribution functions of protons at the Tevatron from events in which a produced W boson decays to a charged lepton. The asymmetry between positively and negatively charged leptons as a function of the direction of the W boson relative to the proton beam provides information on the relative distributions of up and down quarks in the proton. Particle-antiparticle asymmetries are also used to extract measurements of CP violation from B meson and anti-B meson production at the BaBar and Belle experiments.
    Does that make my position any clearer?
    Facial symmetry vs asymmetry...
    Facial symmetry is neither the only trait nor is it necessarily the most important trait of what a culture considers attractive.
    A competing aesthetic theory is wabi sabi.

Wabi-sabi (侘寂?) represents a comprehensive Japanese world view or aesthetic centered on the acceptance of transience. The phrase comes from the two words wabi and sabi. The aesthetic is sometimes described as one of beauty that is "imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete" (according to Leonard Koren in his book Wabi-Sabi: for Artists, Designers, Poets and Philosophers). It is a concept derived from the Buddhist assertion of the Three marks of existence (三法印, sanbōin?), specifically impermanence (無常, mujō?). Note also that the Japanese word for rust, 錆 is also pronounced sabi (the borrowed Chinese character is different, but the word itself is of assumed common etymology), and there is an obvious semantic connection between these concepts.[citation needed]

Characteristics of the wabi-sabi aesthetic include asymmetry, asperity, simplicity, modesty, intimacy, and the suggestion of natural processes.
    The suggestion of an acceptance of natural processes...

The litigatous western mind thinks it can fix the world.
    The more cultured, elder Buddhist or Hindu says 'shit happens'.
    And once you start to see the archetypal patterns, you realize that the more things change, the more they stay the same.

namaste

Raphael
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-06-2009 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    here is some more important news RAM:
    In contrast to annihilation, energetic force-carrier particles can give rise to matter particle/antiparticle pairs (pair production). An unsolved mystery of cosmology is why the universe is dominated by matter rather than antimatter.
    So why more matter than anti-matter...why the ASYMMETRY?
    Hey there Raphael,

That's a very interesting and important question. But it does not refute anything I have written in previous posts. And since no one has an answer to that question, I don't see why you get so worked up over it.

Those self-serving egotistical CERN wankers want to spend 8+ billion dollars of global resources building time tunnels and worm holes...they grew up on too much star trek and not enough world vision, their vision of privilege is galactic NOT terrestrial.

beam me up scotty... get me outta here, we really fooked up the joint.

the fellas running CERN at the top levels are either kabbalists, freemasons or zionists ...
    Why else does CERN follow the architecture of sacred geometry?
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...-constant-137/
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/cat...e-gate-of-god/
    That's not really a topic I feel inclined to pursue. Your accusations against CERN seem rather biased and emotionally charged.

the Standard Model falls short of being a complete theory of fundamental interactions
    Yes, the Standard Model is not complete. So what? I never said it was complete.

Bullshit...CERN has their standard model...but it is NOT standard.
    do your homework Richard.
    Please watch your language ... and you attitude.

We are interested in mutually respectful discussions here.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM
    So what about the explanation of the symmetry of a helix and spiral that I gave in my last post? Do you agree? If not, why not?
    do your homework Richard...
    I did my homework and you did not respond. Why not? Do you or do you not agree with what I wrote, and if not, why not? Your response did not address the points I wrote and besides that, it was rude.

Do you enjoy being rude to people? Is that why you are here? To say "agree with me or I will insult you!"? I hope not - I imagine we could have some very good conversations if you would attempt to treat others the way you would wish to be treated.

Except for the scar on my right thumb and other minor variations, they are symmetrical under reflection. Do you disagree with this? Is it not the definition of symmetry?
    Symmetry can be defined in many ways.
    Reflection and rotational.
    It all depends on the axis you chose to exploit.

The human body is NOT symmetrical.
    I agree it has bilateral symmetry...but that implies an asymmetry or difference between front and back.
    If we were perfectly symmetrical (we are not) then we would have two heads like the Roman god Janus.
    Yes, there is an asymmetry between front and back. I never disputed that. A sphere is the only 3D shape that is the same when viewed from any direction. I never said that everything is a sphere which seems to be what you are disputing.

The human face is ASYMMETRICAL too Richard.
    The fact is...the RIGHT hemisphere of our brains are very good at reading asymmetric facial expressions, an interpretive tool that heralds from the pre-literate epochs, a form of communication that actually assist folks in telling whether people are lying.
    Yes, the asymmetry in brain function is well known. But what does that have to do with our conversation? I never denied that there is asymmetry in the world.

good
    go back and read what Stan says about searching for the perfect asymmetrical spiral.
    I posted the link.

heaven
    atlantis
    jerusalem
    the promised land
    perfect symmetry
    perfect world

these are the carrots we reach for...

We are stuck in an imperfect world ruled by asymmetry.
    ALL the BUILDING BLOCKS are described as asymmetric Richard.

That is why masons concern themselves with building blocks.
    That is why the letter 'L' is the builder's glyph.
    That is why you could use an L and it mirror image as symbols to denote polarity.
    That is why 4 x L = swastika
    That is why the swastika, your L/R hands, your brain and the heliosphere of our solar system are ALL considered asymmetric.

Trying to find a symmetrical theory of everything is like trying to define god, and again let me point out that Jewish history might appear symmetrical because the goal is to achieve perfection or symmetry.
    Why else preach and kill each other for aeons?
    The stakes are high.

namaste
    It looks like you have built an entire philosophy and worldview on the idea of asymmetry. I would like to discuss it with you more if you could just talk to me with some mutual respect and fewer emotional outbursts. Sound like a plan?

So what is the primary message you are trying to communicate? Can you state your thesis in just a few lines? That might be a good place to start.

All the best,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Hey there Raphael,

Can you state your thesis in just a few lines? That might be a good place to start.

All the best,

Richard
    probably not.
    it obviously runs counter to your theory.
    what is the point, if you do not read those CERN links and then dismiss it as being biased and emotionally charged ...

If you fail to see the importance of ALL the building blocks of life being asymmetrical from the smallest to the biggest (i.e. from invisible matter/anti-matter >> macrocosmic spinning galaxies)...what is the point in continuing this discussion?

You have too much invested in your theory dude, as I have in mine.
    I agree symmetry is very important.
    But asymmetry veils the symmetry.
    Asymmetry veils 'god'.

Go read those CERN links...I do find how they chose to lay out the 27 km. track illuminating.
    Far far too coincidental.
    It is design.

namaste

Hey there Raphael,

Can you state your thesis in just a few lines? That might be a good place to start.

All the best,

Richard
    probably not.
    it obviously runs counter to your theory.
    What theory are you talking about? I have not been talking with you about any theories of mine. I've only been talking about physics and math.

what is the point, if you do not read those CERN links and then dismiss it as being biased and emotionally charged ...
    Well, I agree that there's not much I feel like talking about if your theory is that "Those self-serving egotistical CERN wankers ... grew up on too much star trek" and "the fellas running CERN at the top levels are either kabbalists, freemasons or zionists ..."

Indeed ... what's the point of that?

If you fail to see the importance of ALL the building blocks of life being asymmetrical from the smallest to the biggest (i.e. from invisible matter/anti-matter >> macrocosmic spinning galaxies)...what is the point in continuing this discussion?
    The point of the discussion is to see if we can articulate the truth. The right/left asymmetry of the biological molecules is very significant. I've never disputed that because that's not what we've been talking about. We've been talking about the definition of symmetry and I gave solid answers that any physicist or mathematician would agree with. But you don't agree and you haven't explained why not by showing any errors in the statements that I made. And that is probably why you feel frustrated. You are not properly engaging me in discourse. You have ignored a lot of the explanations I have given.

Why are you so emotionally charged about the question of symmetry and asymmetry? Why can't we just have a conversation about these things?

You have too much invested in your theory dude, as I have in mine.
    I agree symmetry is very important.
    But asymmetry veils the symmetry.
    Asymmetry veils 'god'.
    What do you know about "my therory" or how much I have invested? We have not been discussing anything about "my theory." And besides, it's both false and rude to suggest that I am closed minded on this topic. Do you have any evidence that I am closed minded?

As for asymmetry veiling God (why the small g?) - that could be an interesting topic.

Go read those CERN links...I do find how they chose to lay out the 27 km. track illuminating.
    Far far too coincidental.
    It is design.

namaste
    I'll check them out as time permits.

All the best to you,

Richard
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The point of the discussion is to see if we can articulate the truth.
    I have been trying to articulate a truth.
    Not an easy thing to accomplish.
    Waste of time really.
    We know so little of each other.
    Your foundation could be lacking some critical blocks of wisdom necessary to support my ideas that are lacking a refined 'delivery' system.

The right/left asymmetry of the biological molecules is very significant.
    but this comment by you shows that maybe you are catching up to my way of thinking.
    would that be so bad?
    http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/200...ght-hand-path/

I've never disputed that because that's not what we've been talking about.
    All the best to you,

Richard
    Maybe you have not been ... but I have been trying to impress on you its paramount role in NATURE.
    See the problem with the telephone game which has evolved into the forum game?

You don't seem to understand the importance of asymmetry NOT only in biological systems...but also in chemistry, and physics, and relating to TIME's arrow aka entropy and and and ...

In 1956 asymmetry (breakdown of symmetry that can be traced to events that are billions of years old, turned the physics world which had been focused on symmetry/parity for 50 years, upside down.
    GET IT!!!!

I have discussed enough about asymmetry with you.
    I have provided many links that you do not click on...duh why bother?
    duh why bother brother?

bask in your own blah blah blah...and I will bask in mine.
    Thanks for trying to follow along.
    Anything posted till now by me on this topic ... will be for the benefit of those who 'see'...for those who do CLICK on those links.
    For the rest of the folks wandering through...

As ewe were.

namaste

Raphael
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-11-2009 at 06:04 AM.

RAM I came across this today as I continue to gather the evidence regarding the importance of asymmetry to understanding the matrix.
    I really am a pioneer dude.
    Not many are focused as I am on this important unsolved riddle.

My evidence shows my focus is STRONG and yours is WEAK.
    It should conCERN you, as I have already mentioned...

how poetic, the universe will speak to you, if you listen.
    Maybe you should go back and read my links re: CERN.

here is a fact that CERN relies on:
    Strong focusing due to asymmetric magnetic fields can achieve much narrower focusing...
    WEAK focus:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_focusing

STRONG focus:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_focusing

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-12-2009 at 06:53 AM.

RAM I came across this today as I continue to gather the evidence regarding the importance of asymmetry to understanding the matrix.
    I really am a pioneer dude.
    Not many are focused as I am on this important unsolved riddle.

My evidence shows my focus is STRONG and yours is WEAK.
    It should conCERN you, as I have already mentioned...

how poetic, the universe will speak to you, if you listen.
    Maybe you should go back and read my links re: CERN.

WEAK focus:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weak_focusing

STRONG focus:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_focusing

namaste
    Hey Namaste,

I've noticed a thread of sarcasm running through all your posts, and it makes me wonder why you feel the need to always put others down... Usually people receive what you have to say much better if you treat them with kindness instead of always jabbing them with your words... You can still disagree with others, but in a more agreeable way...

Rose
    Never trust anything you are afraid to question ~

To know oneself is to know the universe...

Live Fully...Love Extravagantly...For the sake of Goodness

Be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Matt.10:16

Come let us reason together...Isa.1:18
    My new Blog site: God and Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Hey Namaste,

I've noticed a thread of sarcasm running through all your posts, and it makes me wonder why you feel the need to always put others down... Usually people receive what you have to say much better if you treat them with kindness instead of always jabbing them with your words... You can still disagree with others, but in a more agreeable way...

Rose
    was that a jab rose or a prick?
    a thorn delivered into my side?

get closer centurionie...may my blood heal your blindness.

I make no apologies for my contempt...I am working on it.
    One day I shall be perfect again.

RAM and me do not need a third party preacher preaching from the forum pulpit.

At least I don't.
    And I much prefer to be reprimanded by pm....instead of the usual methods employed.
    attack the messenger...the truth is always considered soooo bitter anyway.
    Ain't that the truth?

Did you learn anything by reading my posts or the links provided?
    You can move on...or contribute to the topic at hand...symmetry and asymmetry.

Where are your forum manners, your response was the usual droll troll remark made by those who get bad vibes reading my threads?
    Get a hold of yourself.

namaste
    Last edited by Raphael; 10-13-2009 at 06:51 AM.

Thread Information