Google Ads

Google Ads

Bible Wheel Book

Google Ads

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig.Paardekooper View Post
    Well, the Bible recorded a Flood that affected all of the known world of the Adamites, and the date of this Flood is given as 2348 B.C. Now the Shu-ching records a huge flood at this very time. So maybe they refer to the same one.

The Chinese flood did not destroy all life - so most likely the area of absolute devastation was restricted to the Adamite civilization.

I don't think the waste problem is significant on board the ark. Only the endangered species would need to be collected, and these would not be many.

I will have to research this a bit more.
    Hey there Craig,

It seems you have dramatically changed your interpretation of the flood. In your book Genesis - A Surprising Confirmation - you talked about a worldwide flood that wiped out the mega fauna. Now you are talking about a local flood. How does this impact your former understanding?

"Science" of evolution is a phrase that is insulting to true science. I will accept "Faith" of Evolution. It is still an unproven theory - and while evolutionists insist that we have evolved, a large amount of evidence suggests that we have devolved from longer-lived ancestors.
    What has happened to your brain Craig? The theory of evolution is the quintessence of science! It is an amalgamation of every scientific discipline on earth. Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geology ... are all part of the science we call "Evolution".

It sounds like you are totally ignorant of the scientific foundation of evolution. So tell me this - how many books have you read that explain the science of evolution that were written by evolutionary scientists? Zero? That's the answer I usually get from folks opposed to evolution. Now if you want to prove me wrong, all you need to do is display your knowledge of the science of evolution by posting the BEST EVIDENCE supporting it. If you can't do this, all your words will be exposed as empty blather written by someone who simply does not know what he is talking about. I started a thread for this purpose called What is the best evidence for evolution? back in June 2012. Read the OP. No anti-evolutionist has ever been able to answer it at all. This really demonstrates the ridiculous ignorance of the anti-evolutionist camp. They are all driven by religious dogmas, which is particularly ironic since there is zero-evidence for their religious beliefs and a massive body of evidence that conclusively disproves them.

Your assertion that evolution is nothing but "faith" without any solid evidence supporting it could be true only if the entire scientific community were made up of morons and/or liars. We know they are not morons because they build computers and cell phones and rockets and developed DNA analysis, etc. But we also know they are not liars because their papers are peer reviewed by competing scientists would are strongly motivated to make a name for themselves by debunking other scientists. This is why science is so very robust. It operates on the principle of "survival of the fittest" - the essence of Evolution itself. Therefore, you assertion that there is no evidence for evolution is patently absurd.

The ONLY observable processes currently operating are the progressive EXTINCTION of species, NOT their evolutionary emergence. So until evolution is demonstrated, it is a faith based on past speculations.
    The current rate of extinctions has nothing to do with evolution. It is happening because of hunting and destruction of habitat.

And we would not expect the emergence of new species to be "observable" because the time scale is too long. This is a most basic fact. You objections only demonstrate your ignorance of the topic.

Yes, hundreds of thousands of scientists - many of whom still believe in a creator. We are living in the age of information, and DNA requires a Creator.
    Those scientists who believe in God also find the evidence for evolution compelling, if not conclusive. They would reject your assertions about there being know evidence for evolution. So now you are calling all the Christian scientists liars and morons? Get a grip dude!

Your assertion that the origin of DNA requires a creator is irrelevant and cannot be proven yet. But we do know that there is nothing about the physical operation of DNA in living organisms that needs God as an explanation. Everything that we can actually measure obeys natural laws. There is nothing that we can actually observe happening that requires God as an explanation. The only room for God now is the GOD OF THE GAPS - we don't know yet how DNA arose so you leap upon that point of ignorance as "proof" of God.

The story of the Flood is a primitive one but it is compatible with a local flood.
    No it is not compatible with a local flood. Just ask your local Biblical fundamentalist.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    BTW, whenever they speak of Noah's Ark, I'm reminded of hibernation and migration, and how our present civilization may only have the remnants of those factors.
    And I am reminded of how absurd it is for modern folks to reject all science in favor of obviously false and absurd ancient mythology.
    • Skepticism is the antiseptic of the mind.
    • Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold to errors once they have been exposed?

Check out my blog site

The top of the ark is said to be a square, after Genesis 6:16

You shall make a skylight for the ark, and to a cubit you shall finish it to the top

Like this:

Since I want to contend that the story of the flood is about the transformation of the bent Nun (of the name Noach) into the outstretched Nun (of "chen" = favor, grace, and also of "lashon" = tongue, language)

You might think it is sqaure 7x7 = 49, since the ark touched with it's top the 50th cubit above the earth.

cf. the counting of the omer:

The 5Oth day jumps out of the square (square-minded can't get)

5Oth day = Pentecost = the 6th day of Sivan , because of what the letter "hey"was added to "shishi" in Genesis 1:31, making it "the sixth day" instead of "sixth day", to allude to the day on which the Lord made known his name: "I am Hashem your God, etc."

So you can put on top the ark a cube 7 x 7 x 7 = 343 = "geshem",

Genesis 7:12, . וַיְהִי הַגֶּשֶׁם עַל הָאָרֶץ, "vay'hi hageshem al haarets", And the rain was upon the earth for forty days and forty nights.

Pyramide with basis 7x7 fits within a cube 7 x7 x7, with as top square 1x1, on which you can place a cube or pyramide again, ad infinitum .
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-18-2013 at 08:07 AM.

Here my pyramide with missing topstone within cube 7 x 7 x 7.

Might this topstone be "rosh pinnah" = the cornerstone rejected by the builders?
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-18-2013 at 10:24 AM.

Corner Stone

Why have the Cornerstone on top? Usually at the base of the bldg. but in this case Sylvie, I think you're right on about the pyramid. Note how many books support the foundation 'stone'.

Fifty (50) = Jubilee yrs; A type of New Beginning..for slaves, for those indebted, also Days from Firstfruits to Pentecost, 7x7 plus one day - Scholars will pooh-pooh any significance to the 50 chapters of Genesis or the 22 chapters of Revelation, but it seems more than coincidence how those numbers seem to fit the 50 yrs. of Jubilee or the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

Job38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Ps118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
    Isa28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
    1Pet2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

7 x 7 x 7 x 7 = 2401

A value hidden in Genesis 1:1-2

If you leave out the "shin" from "hashamayim" in Genesis 1:1, it reads: "b'reishit bara elohim et hamayim v'et haarets" = In the beginning God created the water and the earth.

Letter "shin" has the value 300.

Gematria of Genesis 1:1 is 2701; 2701 - 300 = 2401.

"ruach elohim" (spirit of God) has gematria 300, same as the value of the letter "shin".

"v'ruach elohim m'rachefet al p'nei hamayim" = and the spirit of God hovered on the face of the water.

"m'rachefet" from "rachaf" -- gematria 288 , the Craig Paardekooper-number

Mark 1:10 seeming to have been written after this:

Immediately coming up out of the water, He saw the heavens being torn open, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon Him;

This dove must be the same dove Noach did sent away from the window in the top of the ark!

Strange: dove = "yonah" , gematria 71
    raven = "orev", gematria 272

71 + 272 = 343 = 7 x 7 x 7.
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-18-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by duxrow View Post
    Why have the Cornerstone on top? Usually at the base of the bldg. but in this case Sylvie, I think you're right on about the pyramid. Note how many books support the foundation 'stone'.

Fifty (50) = Jubilee yrs; A type of New Beginning..for slaves, for those indebted, also Days from Firstfruits to Pentecost, 7x7 plus one day - Scholars will pooh-pooh any significance to the 50 chapters of Genesis or the 22 chapters of Revelation, but it seems more than coincidence how those numbers seem to fit the 50 yrs. of Jubilee or the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet.

Job38:5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? 38:6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
    38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

Ps118:22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.
    Isa28:16 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.
    1Pet2:6 Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.
    Isaiah 28:16 has not "rosh pinnah" ( = head of the corner), but "pinnah yikrat" = a costly corner.

1Peter 2:6 written after Isaiah.

Job 38:5 has "even pinnatah" = stone of it's corner.
    Last edited by sylvius; 11-18-2013 at 11:50 AM.

The word 'pyramid' not found in scripture, but some say it was called "Pillar of Enoch". (Not sure where that came from..)

Ps105:23 Israel also came into Egypt; and Jacob sojourned in the land of Ham.

1Chr4:40 And they found fat pasture and good, and the land was wide, and quiet, and peaceable; for they of Ham had dwelt there of old.

http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/Apology.htm
    Dux allows: "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out the matter". Pr25:2

Water is a symbol of time. The "ed" of Genesis 2:6 being principle of time.

Genesis 6:17, And I, behold I am bringing the flood of water upon the earth, to destroy all flesh in which there is the spirit of life, from beneath the heavens; all that is upon the earth will perish.

Which means that everything goes under in time. We too! Our lives here, our houses, gardens, cities, countries, books, friendships, etc.

Genesis 7:23, . And it [the Flood] blotted out all beings that were upon the face of the earth, from man to animal to creeping thing and to the fowl of the heavens, and they were blotted out from the earth, and only Noah and those with him in the ark survived.

So in fact the story of the flood is about resurrection,
    There is some eternal principle that cannot decay, doesn't dissolve in water = doesn't go under in time.
    Known as "Luz", the name of the place where Jacob dreamt of the stairway to heaven.
    Gematria of "luz" is 43, same as of "gam" (= also)-- which might also declare the "gam" in Genesis 3:22,
    Now the Lord God said, "Behold man has become like one of us, having the ability of knowing good and evil, and now, lest he stretch forth his hand and take also from the Tree of Life and eat and live forever."

Water like Time? Dumb it down for me, Sylvie, 'cause the Bible Water seems to be a metaphor for life and for the WORDS of Scripture.

Eph5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,

Rev22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Acts2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Jer2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Thread Information