PDA

View Full Version : Ezekiel’s Wheels…a Witness to the Bible Wheel

Rose
04-12-2009, 09:38 AM
A Vision of the Bible

Ezek.1:15- 21 Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezek.1:22 And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.

Ezek. 10:19 And the cherubims lifted up their wings, and mounted up from the earth in my sight: when they went out, the wheels also were beside them, and every one stood at the door of the east gate of the LORD'S house; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above.

Ezek. 11:1 Moreover the spirit lifted me up, and brought me unto the east gate of the LORD'S house, which looketh eastward: and behold at the door of the gate five and twenty men; among whom I saw Jaazaniah the son of Azur, and Pelatiah the son of Benaiah, princes of the people.

Ezek. 11:22 Then did the cherubims lift up their wings, and the wheels beside them; and the glory of the God of Israel was over them above. 23) And the glory of the LORD went up from the midst of the city, and stood upon the mountain which is on the east side of the city. ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ezek. 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

Ezek. 3:13 I heard also the noise of the wings of the living creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels over against them, and a noise of a great rushing.

Ezek. 10: 4-5 Then the glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD'S glory. And the sound of the cherubims' wings was heard even to the outer court, as the voice of the Almighty God when he speaketh.

Ezek. 43:2 And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.

Acts 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

Rev. 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

Rev. 14:2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: -----------------------------------------------------------

An interesting way of looking at Ezekiel’s vision of the Wheels is by viewing it as an image of the object within which it resides……the object being "the Bible in the form of the Bible Wheel".

The vision that Ezekiel had was of turning wheels within wheels having on their outer rims 'eyes'…. they were accompanied by Cherubim whose spirits were an integral part of the wheels, so as to be one with the wheels yet still maintaining a separateness from them. The symbolism of Ezekiel’s Wheels has quite an astounding depth when it is compared with the symbolism of the Bible Wheel.
First there are the Outer Rims of Ezekiel’s Wheels which are full of eyes, these correspond to the Bible Wheel’s outer rim where the Hebrew letters are. The letters on the rim of the Bible Wheel act much like 'eyes' opening our mind like a 'door' through which we view the books on the Spokes. Now to deepen the matrix even more….the Hebrew letter that has the meaning of eye is 'ayin' (Spoke 16) and the letter that means door is 'dalet' (dalet is the 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet that governs Spoke 4 where the book of Ezekiel lies)…..these two letters ayin and dalet together spell the word 'witness' in Hebrew. Ezekiel’s Wheels are a Witness to the Book they are contained within 'The Bible'. The book of Ezekiel being on the 4th Spoke contains the highest concentration of the word 'door' in the entire Bible and then of course the rims of the Wheels in Ezekiels vision are full of eyes (ayin, עין)…..this confluence of symbols is truly a Witness (עד) to behold!
Then there are the Wheels within Wheels, these are described by Ezekiel as being a wheel in the midst of a wheel…..again a perfect symbolic representation of the cycles of the Bible Wheel that are contained one within the other all the while being separate as a cycle though an integral part of the whole wheel.
The Cherubim who stand beside the wheels and are one with the wheels because their spirits that are in the Wheels are also at the same time separate from the Wheels. As the Wheels move as one with the Cherubim their motion makes the noise of a rushing wind, a sound of many waters, and like the voice of the Almighty; signifying the presence of God’s glory all around them. A very good example of this sound is in Acts, where the giving of the Holy Spirit created the sound of a rushing mighty wind. So once again we see the symbolism of the unity of the Cherubim and their Spirits with the Wheels, representing a perfect image of the three part unity displayed in the Bible Wheel….which is a perfect witness of the Word of God.So what we have in the vision of wheels given to Ezekiel is an image of the three part unity of God that is contained within an object (the Bible) that is in and of itself an image of the three part unity of God displayed as the Bible Wheel. What a wonder to behold!…..a fractal of the whole, containing an image of the whole, all the while being part of the whole!!! Makes me think of another example in Scripture of a part being an image of the whole:
Gen. 1:26-27 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God Bless, and Happy Easter!

Rose

Victor
04-13-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey Rose, that will make an interesting discussion!

An interesting way of looking at Ezekiel’s vision of the Wheels is by viewing it as an image of the object within which it resides……the object being "the Bible in the form of the Bible Wheel".

Exactly correct. :D Ezekiel's vision of the wheels is, among other things, a symbolic description of Scripture found within Scripture itself. Here's an introduction (http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Ezekiel_Wheels.asp) to the subject.

The vision that Ezekiel had was of turning wheels within wheels having on their outer rims 'eyes'…. they were accompanied by Cherubim whose spirits were an integral part of the wheels, so as to be one with the wheels yet still maintaining a separateness from them. The symbolism of Ezekiel’s Wheels has quite an astounding depth when it is compared with the symbolism of the Bible Wheel.

Well, let's break it in pieces... It is a long commentary.

First there are the Outer Rims of Ezekiel’s Wheels which are full of eyes, these correspond to the Bible Wheel’s outer rim where the Hebrew letters are. The letters on the rim of the Bible Wheel act much like 'eyes' opening our mind like a 'door' through which we view the books on the Spokes.

That's a new insight and it seems very good. But we need some more evidence.

Interestingly, the Hebrew word for "and their rings" in Eze 1:18 has the numeric value of 451 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_451.asp), the same of Eth-Kol (Everything from Aleph to Tav).

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/ethkolfigure8.gif

In the description of Solomon's temple in 1 Kings 7:33 the same Hebrew word (gab) is used and the gematria of the word there ("and their naves") is 66. We may be on to something.

Now to deepen the matrix even more….the Hebrew letter that has the meaning of eye is 'ayin' (Spoke 16) and the letter that means door is 'dalet' (dalet is the 4th letter of the Hebrew alphabet that governs Spoke 4 where the book of Ezekiel lies)…..these two letters ayin and dalet together spell the word 'witness' in Hebrew. Ezekiel’s Wheels are a Witness to the Book they are contained within 'The Bible'. The book of Ezekiel being on the 4th Spoke contains the highest concentration of the word 'door' in the entire Bible and then of course the rims of the Wheels in Ezekiels vision are full of eyes (ayin, עין)…..this confluence of symbols is truly a Witness (עד) to behold!

I think this is a valid insight but is not one that naturally arises from the text. We need some "creativity" to make the word Ed (Witness) appear.

Victor
04-16-2009, 01:05 PM
The Cherubim who stand beside the wheels and are one with the wheels because their spirits that are in the Wheels are also at the same time separate from the Wheels. As the Wheels move as one with the Cherubim their motion makes the noise of a rushing wind, a sound of many waters, and like the voice of the Almighty; signifying the presence of God’s glory all around them. A very good example of this sound is in Acts, where the giving of the Holy Spirit created the sound of a rushing mighty wind. So once again we see the symbolism of the unity of the Cherubim and their Spirits with the Wheels, representing a perfect image of the three part unity displayed in the Bible Wheel….which is a perfect witness of the Word of God.
So what we have in the vision of wheels given to Ezekiel is an image of the three part unity of God that is contained within an object (the Bible) that is in and of itself an image of the three part unity of God displayed as the Bible Wheel.

I totally agree with the basic conclusions. But I don't see how we can derive a "three part unity" from Ezekiel's vision of the wheels. It doesn't say that they were three. It is usually understood that there was one wheel inside a wheel; therefore, two. The association of the Wheels with the Third Person of the Trinity (Rush/Wind/Waters) does not naturally lead to the finding that there was a "three part unity" in the structure, or so it does seem to me.

Rose
04-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I totally agree with the basic conclusions. But I don't see how we can derive a "three part unity" from Ezekiel's vision of the wheels. It doesn't say that they were three. It is usually understood that there was one wheel inside a wheel; therefore, two. The association of the Wheels with the Third Person of the Trinity (Rush/Wind/Waters) does not naturally lead to the finding that there was a "three part unity" in the structure, or so it does seem to me.

Hi Victor :yo: thanks for the comments :D

I know it doesn't seem that way at first glance, but when you stop and take a closer look there is great attention paid to pointing out the oneness of the Cherubim with the Wheels.

Ezek. 1:20 Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Ezek. 10:16 And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned not from beside them. 17) When they stood, these stood; and when they were lifted up, these lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them.The "three part unity" comes from the "wheels within wheels", "the Cherubim", and "the spirit of the Cherubim" each being separate, yet working together as one.

Another interesting point to note is that when the wheels are spoken of as an individual unit they are called "Ophanim", but when they are described as the three part unit they are called "Galgal".

Ezek. 10:12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels (Ophawnim), were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had. 13) As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel (Galgal).God Bless

Rose

Victor
04-17-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi Victor :yo: thanks for the comments :D

I know it doesn't seem that way at first glance, but when you stop and take a closer look there is great attention paid to pointing out the oneness of the Cherubim with the Wheels.

The "three part unity" comes from the "wheels within wheels", "the Cherubim", and "the spirit of the Cherubim" each being separate, yet working together as one.

Oh, now I see it! I was thinking of the three parts as being somehow associated to the Wheels themselves. But the three parts that you refer to are: (1) the Cherubim, (2) the Wheels and (3) the Spirit.

Ok now. So what does that three part unity have to do with "the three part unity displayed in the Bible Wheel"? The only thing that at first glance they appear to have in common is that they both exhibit a threefold unity.

Another interesting point to note is that when the wheels are spoken of as an individual unit they are called "Ophanim", but when they are described as the three part unit they are called "Galgal".

God Bless

Rose
I love it.

But according to Eze 10:13, what was called Galgal was the whole set of wheels (ophanim), not the entire threefold complex "Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit".

Rose
04-17-2009, 05:41 PM
Oh, now I see it! I was thinking of the three parts as being somehow associated to the Wheels themselves. But the three parts that you refer to are: (1) the Cherubim, (2) the Wheels and (3) the Spirit.

Ok now. So what does that three part unity have to do with "the three part unity displayed in the Bible Wheel"? The only thing that at first glance they appear to have in common is that they both exhibit a threefold unity.

I love it.

Both "the Bible Wheel" and "Ezekiel's Wheels" are images of the Bible, contained in and a part of the Bible, displaying the "three fold unity" of God's Word.

But according to Eze 10:13, what was called Galgal was the whole set of wheels (ophanim), not the entire threefold complex "Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit".
Ezek. 10:12-17 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had. As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel (Galgal). And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle. And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar. And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned not from beside them. When they stood, thesethese lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them. stood; and when they were lifted up,

But, that is what "Galgal" appears to be referring to....the threefold, Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex. Galgal seems to be used when the threefold complex is being described, so as to reinforce the oneness of the Cherubim with the Wheels. When the individual Wheels are being described they are called "Ophan".

God Bless

Rose

Victor
04-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Both "the Bible Wheel" and "Ezekiel's Wheels" are images of the Bible, contained in and a part of the Bible, displaying the "three fold unity" of God's Word.

Correct. But that's because we both agree that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel. And we agree on that because we've found additional evidence that links the two.

If a person is looking for evidence that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel, he won't find it in this "three-part unity" by itself, because the "three-part unity" is the only thing that is being offered to him at this point.

A person could simply object: "Hey, you're showing me this Bible Wheel which has a three-part unity (Cycles 1, 2 and 3) and you have Ezekiel's Wheels that display a three-part unity (Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit). But so what? Does the fact that two objects exhibit a three-part unity mean that one is an image of the other? They might well be, but that's not enough to confirm it."

This is like what you see out there on the web: countless people linking this thing to that other thing in the Bible just because these two things share one common characteristic (like the number 7, for example). Then they go out and say that they've found a pattern.

So in this comparison between these "three-part unities" there could be some internal validating logic that we still have not found. Why one of them is an image of the other except for them being threefold and having "wheels" in common?

Here are the threefold unities side by side:

The Bible Wheel:
(1) Cycle 1
(2) Cycle 2
(3) Cycle 3
They form a Unity, a single Bible Wheel.

Ezekiel's Vision:
(1) Cherubim
(2) Wheels
(3) Spirit
They form a Unity, a single Complex which is God's Chariot.

Is there any clear inner correlation between the two? I can't find any as of yet. Maybe only a very dim correspondence between Cycle 3 and the Spirit because Cycle 3 of the Bible is deeply and distinctively related to the Holy Spirit. Or maybe the Cherubim should be number two and so correlate to the Gospels found on the Second Cycle. But that's it so far.

Ezek. 10:12-17 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had. As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel (Galgal). And every one had four faces: the first face was the face of a cherub, and the second face was the face of a man, and the third the face of a lion, and the fourth the face of an eagle. And the cherubims were lifted up. This is the living creature that I saw by the river of Chebar. And when the cherubims went, the wheels went by them: and when the cherubims lifted up their wings to mount up from the earth, the same wheels also turned not from beside them. When they stood, thesethese lifted up themselves also: for the spirit of the living creature was in them. stood; and when they were lifted up,
But, that is what "Galgal" appears to be referring to....the threefold, Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex. Galgal seems to be used when the threefold complex is being described, so as to reinforce the oneness of the Cherubim with the Wheels. When the individual Wheels are being described they are called "Ophan".

God Bless

Rose

What it seems to me is the very opposite. "Galgal" may pretty refer to the entire Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex, but that is not what the plain and most straightforward reading of the text says. I repeat for emphasis:
Eze 10:12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had.

Verse 12 above speaks of the entire whole. Then the following verse clearly singles out the Wheels that are part of the whole and speaks about them and to them:
Eze 10:13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.
I don't see how it could be any clearer. The verse mentions the ophanim (wheels) and calls them "o galgal". Therefore, the single "galgal" refers to the set of ophanim (wheels).

As we know that the ophanim (wheels) are tightly integrated to the Cherubim and are united to them by the same Spirit, we can poetically extend the Galgal denomination to the entire complex, but that's not what the primary and plainest reading of Eze 10:13 says. Only a metonymic reading would make this association, which is fine.

Rose
04-18-2009, 10:30 AM
Correct. But that's because we both agree that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel. And we agree on that because we've found additional evidence that links the two.

What I'm saying is that both Ezekiel's Wheels, and the Bible Wheel are images of the Bible....not that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel.

If a person is looking for evidence that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel, he won't find it in this "three-part unity" by itself, because the "three-part unity" is the only thing that is being offered to him at this point.

A person could simply object: "Hey, you're showing me this Bible Wheel which has a three-part unity (Cycles 1, 2 and 3) and you have Ezekiel's Wheels that display a three-part unity (Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit). But so what? Does the fact that two objects exhibit a three-part unity mean that one is an image of the other? They might well be, but that's not enough to confirm it."

This is like what you see out there on the web: countless people linking this thing to that other thing in the Bible just because these two things share one common characteristic (like the number 7, for example). Then they go out and say that they've found a pattern.

So in this comparison between these "three-part unities" there could be some internal validating logic that we still have not found. Why one of them is an image of the other except for them being threefold and having "wheels" in common?

Here are the threefold unities side by side:

The Bible Wheel:
(1) Cycle 1
(2) Cycle 2
(3) Cycle 3

Ezekiel's Vision:
(1) Cherubim
(2) Wheels
(3) Spirit

Is there any clear inner correlation between the two? I can't find any as of yet. Maybe only a very dim correspondence between Cycle 3 and the Spirit because Cycle 3 of the Bible is deeply and distinctively related to the Holy Spirit. Or maybe the Cherubim should be number two and so correlate to the Gospels found on the Second Cycle. But that's it so far.

This study of Ezekiel's Wheels is not one for those who do not understand the complexities of the design of the Bible. There is much going on here that is only brought to light when the entire picture of God's Word is viewed.

Once again, I see this vision of Ezekiel as a "witness" to the threefold unity of God, which the "Bible Wheel" also happens to display, and both are contained in the Bible which is God's Word.

What it seems to me is the very opposite. "Galgal" may pretty refer to the entire Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex, but that is not what the plain and most straightforward reading of the text says. I repeat for emphasis:
Eze 10:12 And their whole body, and their backs, and their hands, and their wings, and the wheels, were full of eyes round about, even the wheels that they four had.Verse 12 above speaks of the entire whole. Then the following verse clearly singles out the Wheels that are part of the whole and speaks about them and to them:
Eze 10:13 As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing, O wheel.I don't see how it could be any clearer. The verse mentions the ophanim (wheels) and calls them "o galgal". Therefore, the single "galgal" refers to the set of ophanim (wheels).

As we know that the ophanim (wheels) are tightly integrated to the Cherubim and are united to them by the same Spirit, we can poetically extend the Galgal denomination to the entire complex, but that's not what the primary and plainest reading of Eze 10:13 says. Only a metonymic reading would make this association, which is fine.

To me it seems just the opposite, throughout the whole vision of Ezekiel the parts are decribed so that the whole may be understood as a unit. Never are the wheels "Ophan" described in action alone, but always as part of the whole, and it seems the wheels "Ophanim" are only called "Galgal" when they are part of the whole complex.

God Bless

Rose

gilgal
04-19-2009, 11:28 AM
I wonder why the different terms: Ophanim and Gilgal.

Gilgal numerical sum is 66 by the way, as the number of books in the bible.

gilgal
04-19-2009, 11:31 AM
If I'm not mistaken the cherubs were heading south with the man's face in front. Luke's gospel went south to Egypt right? John went north to Ephesus, Mark to west Rome and Matthew Judea east.

Victor
04-19-2009, 01:10 PM
What I'm saying is that both Ezekiel's Wheels, and the Bible Wheel are images of the Bible....not that Ezekiel's Wheels are an image of the Bible Wheel.

Thank you for the correction!

I'm so used to repeat to myself that the Wheels of Ezekiel's Vision are an image of the Bible Wheel that I said it here, when in fact your emphasis on this thread is placed in a slightly different point. And I obviously agree with you. Ezekiel's Wheels and the Bible Wheel are both an image of the Bible. And one is an image of the other. :D

This study of Ezekiel's Wheels is not one for those who do not understand the complexities of the design of the Bible. There is much going on here that is only brought to light when the entire picture of God's Word is viewed.

Sure, but I injected the figure of the skeptic person into the discussion to encourage us to dig deeper. I like your insight on the threefold aspect of the vision (Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit) but it hasn't rung any big bells yet.

Once again, I see this vision of Ezekiel as a "witness" to the threefold unity of God, which the "Bible Wheel" also happens to display, and both are contained in the Bible which is God's Word.

Very nice, Rose! That's it in a nutshell. God's Trinitarian nature is reflected in the Crown of His Creation, Humankind, and also in His Written Word. This in turn is reflected in the triunity of God's Chariot (Cherubim and Wheels united by the same Spirit) and in the Three Cycles of the Bible Wheel.

To me it seems just the opposite, throughout the whole vision of Ezekiel the parts are decribed so that the whole may be understood as a unit. Never are the wheels "Ophan" described in action alone, but always as part of the whole, and it seems the wheels "Ophanim" are only called "Galgal" when they are part of the whole complex.

God Bless

Rose

Hey, you seem to agree with me that the wheels are the ones called Galgal. And since the wheels are an integral part of the One Whole, the denomination Galgal can be extended to the entire Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex. That is a case of metonymy (the use of the name of one object or concept for that of another to which it is related or of which it is a part, as "scepter" for "sovereignty.")

Victor
04-19-2009, 01:17 PM
I wonder why the different terms: Ophanim and Gilgal.

Gilgal numerical sum is 66 by the way, as the number of books in the bible.

The different terms seem to emphasize different aspects. Ophanim reminds of the Face of God, and Galgal of the idea of rolling. I think you have read it before, but you can check http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Ezekiel_Wheels.asp.

Victor
04-19-2009, 01:22 PM
If I'm not mistaken the cherubs were heading south with the man's face in front. Luke's gospel went south to Egypt right? John went north to Ephesus, Mark to west Rome and Matthew Judea east.

They were heading south because Ezekiel says that the whirlwind came from the north, but nowhere does it say that the man's face was in front, though it makes sense because it was the first face mentioned.

Why do you say that Luke's Gospel went "to Egypt"?

I agree with the other primary destinations but considering that Ezekiel was in Babylon I don't see how Matthew/Judea could be considered "east".

gilgal
04-19-2009, 02:17 PM
They were heading south because Ezekiel says that the whirlwind came from the north, but nowhere does it say that the man's face was in front, though it makes sense because it was the first face mentioned.

Why do you say that Luke's Gospel went "to Egypt"?

I agree with the other primary destinations but considering that Ezekiel was in Babylon I don't see how Matthew/Judea could be considered "east".

Ezekiel 1
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man , and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Rose
04-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Thank you for the correction!

I'm so used to repeat to myself that the Wheels of Ezekiel's Vision are an image of the Bible Wheel that I said it here, when in fact your emphasis on this thread is placed in a slightly different point. And I obviously agree with you. Ezekiel's Wheels and the Bible Wheel are both an image of the Bible. And one is an image of the other. :D

Of course, :D We do have the unmistakable connection of the "Galgal".

Bible Wheel = Galgal = 66 books
O Wheel = Galgal = 66

Sure, but I injected the figure of the skeptic person into the discussion to encourage us to dig deeper. I like your insight on the threefold aspect of the vision (Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit) but it hasn't rung any big bells yet.

Very nice, Rose! That's it in a nutshell. God's Trinitarian nature is reflected in the Crown of His Creation, Humankind, and also in His Written Word. This in turn is reflected in the triunity of God's Chariot (Cherubim and Wheels united by the same Spirit) and in the Three Cycles of the Bible Wheel.

Hey, you seem to agree with me that the wheels are the ones called Galgal. And since the wheels are an integral part of the One Whole, the denomination Galgal can be extended to the entire Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex. That is a case of metonymy (the use of the name of one object or concept for that of another to which it is related or of which it is a part, as "scepter" for "sovereignty.")

I have this intense intuition that there is much more going on than just the "threefoldness" of this vision. It's like this is just the tip of the jewel that draws us to look deeper.

There are so many top level symbols used in this vision that tie in with, and to the rest of Scripture.

This vision of Ezekiel, that has mystified and intrigued people for millennia, I feel is now about to unfold into a symbolic matrix.

God Bless

Rose

Victor
04-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Ezekiel 1
10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man , and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

If we assume that the first face that is mentioned it the one heading the group, we can say that the face of a man faced the south, because the whirlwind that signaled God's Chariot came from the north:
Eze 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
The lion and the ox were on the right and left sides respectively. We conclude then that he eagle was facing north.

We don't exactly know what Ezekiel meant by "right" and "left" sides. Did he mean his right side? Or the cherub's right side? If we assume that he meant his own side, we come up with exactly the same correlation of the four directions with the four faces that is held in the Jewish tradition of the arrangement of Israel's fourfold camp in the wilderness (http://www.biblewheel.com/wheel/spokes/Dalet_cross.asp).

http://www.biblewheel.com/wheel/spokes/CrossintheWilderness.gif

But what do you mean by the Gospel of Luke "going to Egypt?

Victor
04-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Of course, :D We do have the unmistakable connection of the "Galgal".

Bible Wheel = Galgal = 66 books
O Wheel = Galgal = 66

But there's more! The ordinal value of the word Ophanim (Wheels) is also 66!

Ophanim = 66 = Galgal

This reinforces the concept that Galgal is the collective name of the wheels.

I have this intense intuition that there is much more going on than just the "threefoldness" of this vision. It's like this is just the tip of the jewel that draws us to look deeper.

No doubt about that! It is a wonder. That's why I feel there could be more to the link between the Three Cycles and the Cherubim-Wheels-Spirit complex.

There are so many top level symbols used in this vision that tie in with, and to the rest of Scripture.

This vision of Ezekiel, that has mystified and intrigued people for millennia, I feel is now about to unfold into a symbolic matrix.

God Bless

Rose

Oh yes! Although this vision has always intrigued people, there has always been sound intepretations of this vision. It has several levels of understanding. And one of the oldest is that it this vision is a panoramic view of the Word of God! Now that we have the integration of the whole - the Bible Wheel - we can dig deeper into Ezekiel's Wheels.

God Bless

Victor

gilgal
04-20-2009, 07:02 PM
But there's more! The ordinal value of the word Ophanim (Wheels) is also 66!

Ophanim = 66 = Galgal

That looks impossible. Mem and Nun alone add up to 90.

Victor
04-21-2009, 07:22 AM
That looks impossible. Mem and Nun alone add up to 90.

That's because there is more than one kind of Gematria. The "default" is the standard form. But there are more, as you can read in the Introduction to Gematria (http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Intro.asp).

The system that yields the value 66 is the ordinal one. Under this gematria, the value of each letter is the position it occupies in the Alphabet.

And I was mistaken, it is not exactly Ophanim, but HaOphanim, "the wheels", that weights 66. So:

HaOphanim = Hey + Aleph + Vav + Pey + Nun + Yod + Mem = 5 + 1 + 6 + 17 + 14 + 10 + 40 = 66

The Wheels (ord) = 66 (http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_66.asp) = Galgal (std)

And this coheres with the understanding that Galgal is the collective name of the Wheels. As the New Jerusalem Bible translates:

Eze 10:13 In my hearing, these wheels were called 'galgal'.
Galgal is simply transliterated.

Victor
04-21-2009, 07:24 AM
So what you mean by the Gospel of Luke going to Egypt? :)

gilgal
04-21-2009, 09:53 AM
So what you mean by the Gospel of Luke going to Egypt? :)
I'm not sure :( Who's Theophilus? He must've been some ruler since he's tagged as most excellent:

Luke 1
1 Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
2 Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
3 It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
4 That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.

An epistle? I don't know if Luke went to Egypt or somewhere in the south.

We know Mark's gospel addressed to the Romans because the names Alexander and Rufus were mentioned which later Paul greeted in his epistle to the Romans.

Matthew concentrates on genealogy of royalty and fulfillment of prophecies.

John focuses on the spoken words of Jesus as mentioned "In the beginning was the Word". I think he went to Ephesus.

gilgal
04-21-2009, 08:54 PM
That's because there is more than one kind of Gematria. The "default" is the standard form. But there are more, as you can read in the Introduction to Gematria (http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Intro.asp).

The system that yields the value 66 is the ordinal one. Under this gematria, the value of each letter is the position it occupies in the Alphabet.

And I was mistaken, it is not exactly Ophanim, but HaOphanim, "the wheels", that weights 66. So:

HaOphanim = Hey + Aleph + Vav + Pey + Nun + Yod + Mem = 5 + 1 + 6 + 17 + 14 + 10 + 40 = 66

The Wheels (ord) = 66 (http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_66.asp) = Galgal (std)

And this coheres with the understanding that Galgal is the collective name of the Wheels. As the New Jerusalem Bible translates:

Eze 10:13 In my hearing, these wheels were called 'galgal'.
Galgal is simply transliterated.

Oh yeah I read this one.

Victor
04-23-2009, 05:36 AM
I'm not sure :( Who's Theophilus? He must've been some ruler since he's tagged as most excellent:

We don't have any information about him except that... So it is hard to make a connection to Egypt...

An epistle? I don't know if Luke went to Egypt or somewhere in the south.

Luke in a certain sense is an epistle. We can only especulate about this Gospel "going to the south".

We know Mark's gospel addressed to the Romans because the names Alexander and Rufus were mentioned which later Paul greeted in his epistle to the Romans.

Yes, Paul mentions Rufus in his epistle to the Romans. Only the Gospel of Mark mentions Alexander and Rufus!

Mar 15:21 And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by, coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross.
Rom 16:13 Salute Rufus chosen in the Lord, and his mother and mine.
This incidental detail inserted by Mark would make much sense if the readers of his Gospel knew who Alexander and Rufus were. That is a very good hint that suggests that the Gospel of Mark went to the west, to the Romans!

Matthew concentrates on genealogy of royalty and fulfillment of prophecies.

John focuses on the spoken words of Jesus as mentioned "In the beginning was the Word". I think he went to Ephesus.

Oh, yes, the "Johannine community", as the recepients of John's works are often described, were centered in Ephesus. Tradition says he was there.

Now, if we assume as correct the link between the Gospels and the four faces/directions, we can especulate that the four Gospels could have gone to four different directions, assuming the hub as being Jerusalem/Judea. We know of two: Mark went west to Rome, John went north to Ephesus/Asia Minor.

We could fill in the rest: Theophilus maybe could be a man - possibly a man with authority - that lived in Egypt, perhaps in Alexandria which had a strong Hellenistic (Greek) cultural and philosofical influence.

Matthew's Gospel could have been addressed to the Jewish Christian community who possibly lived in Babylon (from which came the "men from the east" mentioned only in Matthew).

But that's very especulative. Antioch is the place that is most commonly mentioned as the primary recepient of Matthew, for example. We're just filling in the blanks because the Bible does not say and we have some other evidence that points in that direction.

baublitz
04-23-2009, 01:43 PM

I agree, I see two wheels. One inside of the other. One above covered with bright shinny Beryl Crystals. I always lose count and concentration when I see them by meditating and in Dreams.

The lower wheel inside of the upper wheel is covered with magnets. How many, I don't know.
Same problem with concentration.

I am building a copy of this device and have had spinning success so far.

I need help with the amount of crystals and magnets and what type before I can build the one God keeps showing me and directing me to build.

I need help from anyone who can see this Medium.

Dick Baublitz xpi

CWH
05-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi Dick,

The Ezekiel wheel sounds more like UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). You can't build an UFO, can you? I have heard many times in the internet that the Ezekiel wheel is referring to an UFO. In fact, the more I read about Ezekiel wheel, the more it sounds perfectly like an UFO.

PS http://www.atlantisquest.com/Ezekiel.html

Many Blessings.

Raphael
10-16-2009, 07:19 AM
Hi Dick,

The Ezekiel wheel sounds more like UFO (Unidentified Flying Object). You can't build an UFO, can you? I have heard many times in the internet that the Ezekiel wheel is referring to an UFO. In fact, the more I read about Ezekiel wheel, the more it sounds perfectly like an UFO.

PS http://www.atlantisquest.com/Ezekiel.html

Many Blessings.

Yes it could very well be a UFO.
But what if the UFO is the solar system itself?
What if Ezekiel was discussing the SUN of god, moving through the cosmos, an archetypal galactic narrative that was adopted, and became the narrative we use as a crutch, about the son of god?

It can be easily shown that both the sun of god and the son of god might be references to something that kept Plato up at night, pondering the Great Year, which later was renamed by science the Precession of the Equinoxes.
Please continue reading.

The Bible Wheel:
(1) Cycle 1
(2) Cycle 2
(3) Cycle 3

Ezekiel's Vision:
(1) Cherubim
(2) Wheels
(3) Spirit

Is there any clear inner correlation between the two? I can't find any as of yet.

LOVE THOSE 3 CYCLES!!!
Ah my specialty.
:welcome:

WHEEL of Fortune Card X = Ezekiel's Wheels within Wheels perhaps?

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Tarot52811.jpg
WHEEL of FORTUNE = 11 8 2 5
CARD X of the Tarot solves ALL 'X's as I keep suggesting.

This is important>>>
This card coincidentally contains both the BIRTH of JESUS according to the Gospel of Matthew 1:18-25
And it contains the four zodiacal signs associated with the two equinoxes (2 taurus and 8 scorpio) and two solstices (5 leo and 11 aquarius) when the BIBLE time line began.
Around 4004 BC. ;)

Thus very very significant, let me point out that CARD X contains a reference to the BIRTH of two important events.
JESUS and the BIBLE in conjunction with the celestial time clock called precession.
Follow?

CARD X of the Tarot (source unknown) = Wheel of Fortune = Ezekiel's Wheel = Precession of the Equinoxes

And Victor if you study this card in conjunction with the zodiac and the square greek cross...it soon becomes apparent that there is a 4 AGES model that contains 3 cycles as you were suggesting.
Note these models all have 3 rings/orbits/valances/shells around a centre.
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/DigitalSkySurveyofMilkyWay-1.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/SwastikaSamarraIraq5000BChurricane.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/PrecessionStepValancesrotations.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/greekcrosszodiaccross.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/PrecessionStep3-1.jpghttp://pagesperso-orange.fr/archeometrie/images/fj3.jpg

Victor if you read these two blogs...the bigger picture will become so much clearer...how I show those 3 cycles are embedded into the Greek Zodiacal Cross among other ancient, archaic, neolithic pre-literate symbols...
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2007/08/20/greek-astrologers-and-nazis-had-king-solomon-in-a-knot/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/03/swastika-plate-5000-bc-is-a-model-of-the-milky-way/
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/the-galactic-genie-grants-you-3-wishes/

Consider the CODE partially broken Victor.
And you are speaking with the author who 'recovered' it.

The mnemonic to be used to help solve X is of course CARD X.
Because what we are really discussing here is the concept called 'Precession of the Equinoxes'.

Tell you what folks.
I challenge anybody to PROVE the evidence I present in my post or my wordblog is coincidental.
I am only offering the tip of the iceberg, a sliver of the evidence regarding a basic code that the 'creator' embedded into the matrix.

Is there a correlation between Precession of the Equinoxes, CARD X code 11258, and the Fibonacci code 112358, the source of which is unknown?

ALL of the coincidental evidence I have been gathering these past few years suggests yes, which further implies there might be a comprehensible message that is being veiled?

namaste

Raphael
12-12-2009, 12:04 PM
NOW might be a good time to COMPARE the many esoteric interpretations of CARD X of the Tarot.
I like Paul Foster Case's chapter on CARD X.

The B.O.T.A. Tarot was created by Paul Foster Case, founder of B.O.T.A. and artist Jessie Burns Parke. Though the B.O.T.A. Tarot for the most part closely resembles the Rider-Waite deck[1], Paul Foster Case corrected what he felt were mistakes or "blinds" in the Rider-Waite edition.

Wheel of Fortune = CARD X = Ezekiel Wheel :signthankspin:

http://www.secretoflife.com/rosicrucian/bty_bota_taroBOX_lg.jpg

namaste

Raphael

gilgal
12-12-2009, 02:56 PM
I wonder why God showed these visions to Ezekiel? It might have something to do with the context. Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.

I don't think it's a UFO phenomenon. The wheel has eyes and beasts around it. And God is sitting on top.

Victor
01-07-2010, 01:10 PM
I wonder why God showed these visions to Ezekiel? It might have something to do with the context. Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.

I don't think it's a UFO phenomenon. The wheel has eyes and beasts around it. And God is sitting on top.

This vision has multiple meanings. The structure of God's Chariot is quite similar to the plan of the Temple. So this vision demonstrates that God is not limited to indwell in the city of Jerusalem only. This vision is a symbolic plan of Heaven as the Presence of God. It connects to everything we learn in Scripture concerning God's appearance (epiphany).

Wheel is Ophan, which is the Hebrew root of Greek word Epiphany. God speaks from between the Cherubim, and so the Wheel within the Wheel is also an image of God's Word - the Old Testament and the New Testament intertwined.

Victor
01-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Proverbs mentioned that a wise king would pass the wheel over the wicked.

Very good! This links to God's Judgment coming from the Wheels in Ezekiel.

Proverbs 20:26 A wise king scattereth the wicked, and bringeth the wheel [ophan] over them.

Raphael
01-11-2010, 11:48 AM
2010 NEWS :thumb: quantum experts isolate the GOLDEN RATIO on the nanoscale?

What would Ezekiel's wheels look like on the quantum level?
Are they spinning? :signthankspin:

:pop2: http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=16185

namaste

Victor
05-12-2010, 11:45 AM

I just found the following paragraph in Wikipedia's article on Luke's Theophilus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_%28Biblical%29#Theories_about_who_Theop hilus_was):
Theories about who Theophilus was

Coptic view

Coptic tradition asserts that Theophilus was a person and not an honorary title. The Coptic Church claims that the person was a Jew of Alexandria. He was likely a Roman official of some sort, because Luke referred to him as "most excellent" which was a Roman title.
So we have at least one theory about Luke's Gospel 'going to the south'.

Raphael
05-23-2010, 03:08 AM

So we have at least one theory about Luke's Gospel 'going to the south'.

actually the above SUPPORTS archetypal representations.

the 4 Evangelists = 4 directions = 4 Sons of Horus = 4 Mayan Bacabs = 4 Persian Royal Stars = 4 colors of the Indian Medicine Wheel which again notes 4 specific colors...
much proof exists of the above.
the 4 colors match too.
3 of those colors are found in the Book of Enoch in the description of the 3 Bulls...
BLACK WHITE and RED are those colors.

oh what a coincidence...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/200px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

if you believe this is a coincidence...
are 'ewe' in for a surprise...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Garden%20Photos/ArchdukeEugenreceivesaTeutonicKn-3.jpg

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/
go here...where Hitler got his inspiration for this symbol.
NOT ORIGINAL...not Buddhist, not in Tibet.
Closer to home...in Rome?

to summarize, the 4 Evangelists = 4 sAIN'Ts who never ever really came marching in.
the names were changed to the 4 Evangelists to help VEIL a simple simple formula.

no proof of jesus or these sAIN'Ts
and that is a fact....

jeSuS is only a THEORY based on all that came before him.
OBVIOUS to me and the Freemasons

No I am not a Freemason...just somebody who sees everybody studies the same crap VEILeD.
Who VEILs EVIL, the judeao/christian dEVIL?

Both Satan/Santa deliver the goods here on planet earth?

So how easy is it to link the swastika to the 4 Evangelists and convince the sheeple they are being lead by the gold rings in their holier-than-thou noses?
Should NOT be difficult at all.
But it is.
WHY?
It is so OBVIOUS, that obviously what the problem is, is that many sheeple have trouble letting go of their THEORY, a jeSuS Theory that was concocted to help VEIL LAWS of NATURE from the pagans that were being converted to Judeao-Christianity.

i.e. phi / Fibonacci, was familiar to the Egyptians, yet was VEILeD from the IGNORANT, until it was resurrected in the 13th century by Leonardo de Pisa, who brought this info west from Persia.

And the swastika can be connected to whirlpools and an ancient vortex theory going back 2000+ years.
And 2008 Nobel committee agrees that matter and anti-matter are ASYMMETRICAL.
That was a proof that took 45+ years to achieve by the physicist.

And coincidentally matter/anti-matter share a property with the TWO opposite rotating swastikas.

ASYMMETRY

And we can also trace my lineage, the cross I have chosen to bear...the swastika...back to Plato's description of Atlantis around 9000-10,000 BC.

Yes the oldest swastika on record is from the region of the Ukraine, ole NEO-lithic Europe, 10,000 B.C.
Modern research suggests the Sphinx is from the epoch too?

Woolly mammoths, Atlantis, Sphinx and the swastika ALL from the same time period?
Oh my
Oh me
Oh my

WTF, where does a LITERAL jeSuS who walks on water, fit in folks?

namaste

Richard Amiel McGough
05-23-2010, 10:01 AM
3 of those colors are found in the Book of Enoch in the description of the 3 Bulls...
BLACK WHITE and RED are those colors.

oh what a coincidence...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Nazi_Swastika.svg/200px-Nazi_Swastika.svg.png

if you believe this is a coincidence...
are 'ewe' in for a surprise...

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Garden%20Photos/ArchdukeEugenreceivesaTeutonicKn-3.jpg

http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/
go here...where Hitler got his inspiration for this symbol.
NOT ORIGINAL...not Buddhist, not in Tibet.
Closer to home...in Rome?
Everyone knows that Hitler copied his symbols from others. I don't see how this proves anything.

Your writing style is more entertaining than informative. If you want to communicate ideas, you would do well to state them plainly so a person can know what you are talking about.

to summarize, the 4 Evangelists = 4 sAIN'Ts who never ever really came marching in.
the names were changed to the 4 Evangelists to help VEIL a simple simple formula.

no proof of jesus or these sAIN'Ts
and that is a fact....

jeSuS is only a THEORY based on all that came before him.
OBVIOUS to me and the Freemasons

Huh? The Freemasons have nothing to do with Jesus or the early history of the Bible. They are latecomers who made up stuff based on a bunch of pop ideas current at their time.

And what's with the caps in jeSuS? Is that supposed to mean something? It looks like you have bought into the ludicrous idea that the name Jesus is somehow related to Zeus or some other pagan deity.

Do you see what I mean by expressing yourself clearly? When you write "jeSuS is only a THEORY" you are communicating to no one but yourself.

Who VEILs EVIL, the judeao/christian dEVIL?

What does that English wordplay have to do with anything?

If you have a thesis about the judeo/christian devil then please state it in a way that can be understood and tested against truth.

Both Satan/Santa deliver the goods here on planet earth?

More meaningless English wordplay.

So how easy is it to link the swastika to the 4 Evangelists and convince the sheeple they are being lead by the gold rings in their holier-than-thou noses?
Should NOT be difficult at all.
But it is.
WHY?
It is so OBVIOUS, that obviously what the problem is, is that many sheeple have trouble letting go of their THEORY, a jeSuS Theory that was concocted to help VEIL LAWS of NATURE from the pagans that were being converted to Judeao-Christianity.

i.e. phi / Fibonacci, was familiar to the Egyptians, yet was VEILeD from the IGNORANT, until it was resurrected in the 13th century by Leonardo de Pisa, who brought this info west from Persia.

Uh ... no ... that's not "why" folks have trouble understanding your ideas. The problem is that you are not presenting them in an understandable or coherent fashion. Your words are flip-flopping all over the map from random wordplays to random symbolic associations. They seem manic and unbalanced. It seems doubtful that you even know what you really mean.

If you would like to actually discuss an idea put forth in an intelligent, coherent, and testable fashion, you would probably find more than a few folks here who would be willing to take you up on that.

And the swastika can be connected to whirlpools and an ancient vortex theory going back 2000+ years.
And 2008 Nobel committee agrees that matter and anti-matter are ASYMMETRICAL.
That was a proof that took 45+ years to achieve by the physicist.

Again, you have ranted about "asymmetry" a lot, but you have not shown any reason for the rants. Why don't you just discuss your ideas in a way that is intelligible without the manic screaming and freaking out about conspiracies and secrets and all that? If what you say is true, then we can all see it an be enlightened if you present it in a way that is coherent.

All the very best,

Richard

gilgal
05-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Everyone knows that Hitler copied his symbols from others. I don't see how this proves anything.

Your writing style is more entertaining than informative. If you want to communicate ideas, you would do well to state them plainly so a person can know what you are talking about.

Huh? The Freemasons have nothing to do with Jesus or the early history of the Bible. They are latecomers who made up stuff based on a bunch of pop ideas current at their time.

And what's with the caps in jeSuS? Is that supposed to mean something? It looks like you have bought into the ludicrous idea that the name Jesus is somehow related to Zeus or some other pagan deity.

Do you see what I mean by expressing yourself clearly? When you write "jeSuS is only a THEORY" you are communicating to no one but yourself.

What does that English wordplay have to do with anything?

If you have a thesis about the judeo/christian devil then please state it in a way that can be understood and tested against truth.

More meaningless English wordplay.

Uh ... no ... that's not "why" folks have trouble understanding your ideas. The problem is that you are not presenting them in an understandable or coherent fashion. Your words are flip-flopping all over the map from random wordplays to random symbolic associations. They seem manic and unbalanced. It seems doubtful that you even know what you really mean.

If you would like to actually discuss an idea put forth in an intelligent, coherent, and testable fashion, you would probably find more than a few folks here who would be willing to take you up on that.

Again, you have ranted about "asymmetry" a lot, but you have not shown any reason for the rants. Why don't you just discuss your ideas in a way that is intelligible without the manic screaming and freaking out about conspiracies and secrets and all that? If what you say is true, then we can all see it an be enlightened if you present it in a way that is coherent.

All the very best,

Richard
It makes me wonder though. What was the swastika supposed to represent? Some suggested that it would be the 4/headed/winged leopard. Did Germany go through what Greece went through? At a glance I resembled the swastika as the 4 wings and directions.

Richard Amiel McGough
05-23-2010, 04:19 PM
It makes me wonder though. What was the swastika supposed to represent? Some suggested that it would be the 4/headed/winged leopard. Did Germany go through what Greece went through? At a glance I resembled the swastika as the 4 wings and directions.
The swastica is an extremely ancient design. Here's what wikipedia says about it:

The swastika (from Sanskrit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit) svástika स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilateral) cross (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross) with its arms bent at right angles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle#Types_of_angles), in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic) period in Ancient India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_India). It occurs mainly in the modern day culture of India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_India), sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol. It remains widely used in Indian religions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_religions)Hinduism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism), Buddhism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism) and Jainism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism). Though once commonly used all over much of the world without stigma, because of its iconic usage in Nazi Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany) the symbol has become stigmatized in the Western world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world), notably even outlawed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafgesetzbuch_%C2%A7_86a) in Germany.
I agree it could have an archetypal significance - maybe something like symmetrically whirling energy (I don't really know off the top of my head). But the dark (evil) association acquired by it's use by the Nazis means nothing. That's a modern phenomenon that has nothing to do with its historical significance.

Richard

Raphael
05-29-2010, 07:48 AM
The swastica is an extremely ancient design. Here's what wikipedia says about it:

The swastika (from Sanskrit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanskrit) svástika स्वस्तिक) is an equilateral (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equilateral) cross (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross) with its arms bent at right angles (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle#Types_of_angles), in either right-facing (卐) form or its mirrored left-facing (卍) form. Archaeological evidence of swastika-shaped ornaments dates from the Neolithic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic) period in Ancient India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_India). It occurs mainly in the modern day culture of India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_India), sometimes as a geometrical motif and sometimes as a religious symbol. It remains widely used in Indian religions (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_religions)Hinduism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hinduism), Buddhism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism) and Jainism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism). Though once commonly used all over much of the world without stigma, because of its iconic usage in Nazi Germany (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany) the symbol has become stigmatized in the Western world (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_world), notably even outlawed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafgesetzbuch_%C2%A7_86a) in Germany.
I agree it could have an archetypal significance - maybe something like symmetrically whirling energy (I don't really know off the top of my head). But the dark (evil) association acquired by it's use by the Nazis means nothing. That's a modern phenomenon that has nothing to do with its historical significance.

Richard

all of the above can be summarized with the following statement Richard.
how dare you dis my research....5+ years :winking0071:
your ignorant responses above is based on ignorance, you need to know that.
you supply one wikipedia reference to negate the TRUTH?
:thumb:

silly man who has invested himself in what exactly dude?
I would love to know what CULTure you fancy? :yo:

want my SS 'swasitka' sources dude?
start here...
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Garden%20Photos/4ROYALSTARSrequiredreading.jpg
out of print books I ordered from keSSinger :lol: publishing.

dude your IGNORANCE is not my bliSS.
ready for a real discussion or do you want to continue to tow the IGNORANT party line?

eh?
see those books above
wanna learn something new or stay IGNORANT for the rest of your life?
SHALL WE GO THROUGH EACH CHAPTER?

and remember
your apparent IGNORANCE simply means that I have a different reading list than you.
don't take it personal.
I am ignorant too of many things.

the asymmetrical swastika (source unknown: I am not)
I am writing that book that NEEDS to be written.

to help/be one of those that set the jeSuS narrative record straight.

jeSuS is only a theory and that is a fact of life dude.
are you on this site trying to use gematria of proof of jeSuS?

are you?

namaste

Raphael
05-29-2010, 08:01 AM

spell it correctly please for a start?
do you own a crucifix, the cruelfix that folks covet and wear like latch key children?

reminder is in order I feel at this time.
jeSuS is only a theory
he is UNPROVED
and by the way
no physical proof exists of his existence outside the bible babble and a few hand picked? historians who were told what to write if they wanted to be remembered as historians?

HIS-story is lame without a discussion of the 20,000 years of HER-story that precedes it.
That is a fact.

Richard

scary really what folks cling too?
it is not symmetrical dude

it is asymmetrical
read this: http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/07/03/left-hand-pathuniversal-asymmetryright-hand-path/

why I rant about ASYMMETRY and folks like you waste your time responding with IGNORANT responses...is it because I hit a chord?

for sure...
I know it is.
I get it ALL THE TIME.
welcome to the paradoxical smart/stupid tribe of humanity, destined to shoot itself in the foot...because of some basic IGNORANT facts of life.

both the swastika and phi can very very very easily be shown to be connected to LAWS OF NATURE that were being VEILed by those wishing to convert the nature loving pagans to Christianity?

duh
yes
come back when you have checked out some of those books.
your IGNORANCE of the swastika is apparent.

namaste

Richard Amiel McGough
05-29-2010, 08:25 AM
all of the above can be summarized with the following statement Richard.
how dare you dis my research....5+ years :winking0071:
your ignorant responses above is based on ignorance, you need to know that.
you supply one wikipedia reference to negate the TRUTH?

silly man who has invested himself in what exactly dude?
I would love to know what CULTure you fancy? :yo:

I don't recall "negating" any "TRUTH."

I just pointed out that your comments are not lucid. If you would like to express your ideas, you need to state things in a way that mean something to someone other than yourself.

want my SS 'swasitka' sources dude?
start here...

out of print books I ordered from keSSinger :lol: publishing.

dude your IGNORANCE is not my bliSS.
ready for a real discussion or do you want to continue to tow the IGNORANT party line?

eh?
see those books above
wanna learn something new or stay IGNORANT for the rest of your life?
SHALL WE GO THROUGH EACH CHAPTER?

There you go again! Playing with yourself and your double SS as if it meant something!

You have not stated what you think it means, yet you emphasize it in the name of the keSSinger publishing??? That is classic paranoid thinking. You pick out random patterns that connect with your idiosyncratic mythology, and you present them to other without any explanation of what they are supposed to mean.

Then you go nuts and start accusing folks of being ignorant of what you never stated in the first place???

and remember
your apparent IGNORANCE simply means that I have a different reading list than you.
don't take it personal.
I am ignorant too of many things.

Exactly what are your asserting I am ignorant of?

And why are you incapable of simply stating your ideas in a way that actually might communicate meaningfully to another person not living in your idiosyncratic paranoid universe?

Have a nice day,

Richard

gilgal
05-29-2010, 01:19 PM

Richard
This design is shown within Armenian art as well.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Raffi_kojian-goshavank-IMG_0454.JPG/2000px-Raffi_kojian-goshavank-IMG_0454.JPG

Richard Amiel McGough
05-29-2010, 01:45 PM
This design is shown within Armenian art as well.

That's a beautiful carving. Amazing detail.

gilgal
05-29-2010, 01:50 PM
That's a beautiful carving. Amazing detail.

It's always very detailed. And each one's different from the others. I think the Celts have a similar tradition right?

Raphael
05-30-2010, 03:40 AM
I just pointed out that your comments are not lucid. If you would like to express your ideas, you need to state things in a way that mean something to someone other than yourself.

of course it is not lucid to a fella who believes in a LITERAL jeSuS?
wake up dude you are the dreamer....
I would wager that you believe jeSuS walked the earth?
eh?
now could you explain such an incredible stupid belief to me, that we were visited by the son of god and nobody thought to make a sketch?
I can show you realistic cave art that predates the bible babbler by thousands of years...
literal jesus = not lucid = tall tale = fish story (my god is bigger than yours crap pop-pyschology)

There you go again! Playing with yourself and your double SS as if it meant something!

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but it does.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/SSSanctusSpiritusTheHOLYSPIRIT.jpg

SS = HOLY SPIRIT and St. Peter and St. Paul

google it
EWE love wiki info?
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/SS
You seem to have problems believing or following along anything I put into print.

You have not stated what you think it means, yet you emphasize it in the name of the keSSinger publishing??? That is classic paranoid thinking.

no dude
you are displaying paranoid behavior
because your reality that "jeSuS loves EWE" is just part of the scam.

You pick out random patterns that connect with your idiosyncratic mythology, and you present them to other without any explanation of what they are supposed to mean.

random?
no dude
I am focused on the 'S'
do I need to re-post all I have posted elsewhere on this thread for your simpleton enjoyment?

http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16346&start=0
go here for the meaning of SS when applied to physics:
how SS = ZZ = 22 = 55

what is the point of discussing crap outside of the box when folks are happy being in the stinky outhouse?
eh?

wallow in your IGNORANCE

Then you go nuts and start accusing folks of being ignorant of what you never stated in the first place???

go here, this might help
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1289741&postcount=7
you are clearly IGNORANT of the SWASTIKA

Exactly what are your asserting I am ignorant of?

duh

And why are you incapable of simply stating your ideas in a way that actually might communicate meaningfully to another person not living in your idiosyncratic paranoid universe?

Have a nice day,

Richard

obviously ole IGNORANT Richard does not go to the links I offer.
so what is the point dude of me debating squat with an IGNORANT dude like yourself?

you ask to be lead to the water, but you won't drink.
duh

you made a comment that the swastika is symmetrical and EWE were DEAD wrong Christian soothsayer.
it is ASYMMETRICAL

And today we acknowledge that the matter and anti-matter are asymmetrical too!
And today we are trying to figure out what the ancients knew?
And it is obvious we are about to come full/fool circle bible babbler...

namaste or mesatan or mesanta
yes yet another wordplay for the IGNORANT human being called Ram, who does not realize that JUNK DNA contains similar structure as language?

alpha magic squares link words to numbers?
duh
the Raphael learning curve is steep for someone who has invested himself in the jeSuS theory = IGNORANT RAM dude
just give me your first born, ewe are a waste of fookin' time and space.

your silly nilly ideas will be put to rest with ewe.
sheeple line up on the right?
goats to the left?

physics uses right-hand rules in an asymmetrical world.
yes '
duh

Richard Amiel McGough
05-30-2010, 08:23 AM
of course it is not lucid to a fella who believes in a LITERAL jeSuS?
wake up dude you are the dreamer....
I would wager that you believe jeSuS walked the earth?
eh?
now could you explain such an incredible stupid belief to me, that we were visited by the son of god and nobody thought to make a sketch?
I can show you realistic cave art that predates the bible babbler by thousands of years...
literal jesus = not lucid = tall tale = fish story (my god is bigger than yours crap pop-pyschology)

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but it does.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/SSSanctusSpiritusTheHOLYSPIRIT.jpg

SS = HOLY SPIRIT and St. Peter and St. Paul

google it
EWE love wiki info?
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/SS
You seem to have problems believing or following along anything I put into print.

Now that's BRILLIANT!!!

I am in awe of your Superior Intelligence and Spiritual Insight.

Who but an ignorant fool could have failed to see that you were connecting the two SS's in jeSuS (whom you declare to be mythical) with the Latin initials of the HOLY SPIRIT, and with the Swastika, and the Nazis, and the name of the publisher keSSinger of your occultic books, and that this all meant something really really really impotent!

Yes, it is so lucid! Only a fool like myself could miSS such obvious and profound insights!

I bow my head in utter humility. You have demonstrated to everyone here on my own forum no leSS, that you have the superior intellect.

Have you ever watched Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084726/quotes)? Here's a memorable bit of dialogue that you have brought to mind. I'm Kirk, you are Khan:
Kirk: [hailing Khan] This is Admiral Kirk. We tried it once your way, Khan, are you game for a rematch? Khan, I'm laughing at the "superior intellect."
Khan: Full impulse power!
Joachim: No, sir! You have Genesis! You can have whatever...
Khan: [grabs Joachim in anger] FULL POWER! DAMN YOU!
Clearly, you have the superior intellect Raphael Khan - so give it "FULL POWER" dude! You're on a roll. I'm sure you will have everyone enlightened in short order.

:lmbo:

Raphael
06-02-2010, 08:58 AM
Now that's BRILLIANT!!!

Who but an ignorant fool could have failed to see

what an ignorant fool you are dude.
I don't need to write a new book.

folks like you need to read old ones, written before folks like yourself were made rather IGNORANT about life, but full of BS a theory about jesus.

good place to start with an IGNORANT judeao/christian like yourself.
true or false?
was the swastika the MOST COMMON CROSS carried/worn by pagans/christians during the 'time', the poster boy jesus was walking on water?

true or false?
answer the question pleassssssssssssssssse

then prove your answer.
then I will prove mine.

go for it oh funny, silly man...
take the RaphaHELL challenge.
defend the ARCHetype jeSuS, an ADVERTISING camPAIN that was launched to help set a new religion afloat.

defend your silly nilly theory with facts not drivel about miracles.

answer my question above.
shall we start from there and go backwards in time?
I know what happens to the swastika as we move forward in time. :winking0071:

stop being an IGNORANT bible babbler who reBLEATs what he is told and sold, like all who have been indoctrinated to the christian cult.
cc that will ya to all your brethren.

after you answer the TRUE or FALSE question above...

we move onto a real challenge.
I offer the SWASTIKA as evidence of an ancient RIGHT BRAINed mnemonic that encapsulates a 'theory of everything' (actually the ancient inhabitants of where Mexico City now stands, called this symbol "THE KEY OF UNIVERSAL MOVEMENT", and IGNORANT folks like EWE/the sheeple, offer jeSuS as a theory of everything.

So ANY theory of everything should explain everything.

make sense?
duh of course.

http://www.mlahanas.de/Greeks/images/JesusGeometer.jpg
13th century manuscript?

so after the sheeple called RAM, answers the above question, the next one will be ...
could you please have your jeSuS, the geometer explain his association to pi, okay?

And then I will show you the ancient association of the swastika to pi...okay dude?

EWE on for the challenge?

then jesus shall explain the meaning connection of the 4 Evangelists/4 Living Creatures (new testament) 4 BEASTS (old testament) to the zodiac.

and then the big FIB called jeSuS with the RAM as his diplomat, shall both exposed as IGNORANT sheeple who believe in a theory called jesus.
NOT EVERYBODY DOES...

conclusion:
the swastika reveals ALL OF THE ABOVE and and and, its divine connection to the concept called Precession of the Equinoxes too.

and it is the hub, the center, the sweet spot of ALL SACRED KNOTS, including the Endless Knot, the Celtic Knot, and Solomon's Knot.

Does jeSuS know anything about tying KNOTS dude?
hahahaha

lets go bible babbler...no offense...you claim I am incoherent...duh explain the part where the boy blunder walks on water, or feeds the multitudes, 5000? with 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread?

lets go dude...
come on wise guy ... :pop2:
and then I will show a fella like EWE, a sheeple who has been roped into a CULTure, how vortex based math solves the 2 fish, 5 loaves of bread riddle/parable.

geeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

namaste

Richard Amiel McGough
06-02-2010, 09:15 AM
what an ignorant fool you are dude. ...
folks like yourself were made rather IGNORANT about life ...
full of BS ...
an IGNORANT judeao/christian like yourself. ...
go for it oh funny, silly man...
take the RaphaHELL challenge. ...
defend your silly nilly theory with facts ...
stop being an IGNORANT bible babbler. ...
and after jeSuS with the RAM as his diplomat shall be put in his fookin' place when the swastika reveals ALL OF THE ABOVE and and and its divine connection to the concept called Precession of the Equinoxes...
lets go bible babbler...
no offense...
you claim I am incoherent...
duh ...
namaste

I have given you all the opportunity in the world to present your case in an intelligent fashion, and what did you do? You spewed rambling babbling incoherent insults! The Bible talks about folks like you:
Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
'Nuff said, I'd say!

Mad Mick
06-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Hey Raph, pull up mate!
We come here to share information in a civilized way. Now you should know by now that if you bite the hand that feeds that bridge gets burnt!

Why would you in all due respect willfully do such a thing to the Administrator, knowing full well that he has banned people for less?

I thought about this and figured that you believed there was nothing more you could say, possibly believing that everyone here is set in their own way. Which is not true. If you could have restrained yourself, you'd still be attracting people like myself to your site.

Instead all your comments will slowly but surely end up at the back of the forum where few people go.

Now about your Stinky Swastika (SS).
I have grown to absolutely hate that symbol because of the neo crap that consistently gives one piece of geometry excessive attention (or GLORY in this case) compared to everything else.

There are 7 symbols that fall into this category of my pet hates 8 that really make me cringe.
The crucifix
the Pentagram
The Hexagram (Star of David)
The Swastika
the Moon Crescent with Venus (sign of Islam)
Hammer and sickle
Scribe and Square
and the highjacked use of the Rainbow, by the Homosexual Lobby.

Now pull up brother. The most universal symbol is the SPHERE!
As Spheres amalgamate they create STRINGS.
As Strings amalgamate they create Spheres.
(No doubt you SSee)
This infinite process ranges from Singular to Series, Saturation to Sparsity, Scalar to Strings, Shell to Shells etc.

Therefore the Grand Daddy of Geometry is symbolized by the SPHERE and if you want to ELABORATE on that then it is best expressed as the TORUS eg. Field, Atom, Enzyme, Apple and Seed, etc. (SSee I put them in order)

The Swastika Geometrically belongs to the Third Division.
First is the stretching of the poles.
Second is the duplication of the first which forms the cross.
Third is the introduction of spin either as an analogue curved arm or as you prefer the digital right angled arm known as the Swastika.

Thus the third Division is symbolically linked to the Third Reich.

This symbol is therefore the product of 3 divisions which puts it in the 8th order of creation. So therefore the Swastika is way down the ranks in order of importance. Interestingly it's 8th order ties it with the Occult, Venus, Islam and Catholicism to name a few, which explains the strong partnership the Nazi regime had with Italy, Turkey, Japan and witchcraft.

Now Raph I have to respect you as my Older brother as I do Richard, yet as Richard Quoted Prov 26:4 this powerful scripture comes in 2 parts where it also says,
Prov. 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes!

Now my background and understanding of the Occult is surpassed by very few in the world and because I also have a good relationship with God, my source, I know WHAT and HOW to ask, therefore I receive more than most.

To play with symbology is to dance with Demons, ALL OF US HERE have suffered at one time or another for allowing ourselves to be lured into the occult side of religion without realizing and I'm not denying there is still much to be desired in the form of my own self examination and need to spiritually clean up my act, as well as this site and ALL who frequent it.
Yet this cannot happen if you keep on this Demonically controlled OVERLY aggressive path.

Yes there we're some interesting tid bits of information you brought forward, but the DEMONICALLY inseminated arrogance you've displayed especially regarding how close you claim to be to this Unified Theory of yours is pure fantasy.

You have time and again shown utmost DISRESPECT to Jesus of which you WILL answer to God for. Like G'man of the past YOU have CURSED yourself!

"To the Demons and controlling spirits over Raphael, I cast you OUT in the name of Christ Jesus son of the One and Only Living God, I cast you down to Hell."
"Holy Spirit I call upon you in the name of Jesus, to free our brother Raphael from the bondage of Satanic influence and pornography; replace his rage with your holy fire and draw him into YOUR fold. Help him to be a Good witness, a man of integrity and a light for the lost.
May he receive constant revelation from you Lord Jesus, may he get to Know You intimately.
Lord my Holy Father, my God forgive him for his outbursts and may your LOVE totally overwhelm him. May he never cease to seek YOU lord, may he learn the BEGINNINGS of wisdom, the Milk, which is the Fear of you Lord. May this wisdom finally blossom into a less fearful, more respectful and loving passion directed towards you Dear God, in the name of the great light who came unto this world to redeem those you have given him, MY Lord Jesus Christ, of whom may I never be ashamed to proclaim, Amen!"

God Bless You Raph.
Enjoy the peace your about to receive.
Mick

Raphael
03-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Hey Raph, pull up mate!
We come here to share information in a civilized way. Now you should know by now that if you bite the hand that feeds that bridge gets burnt!

Why would you in all due respect willfully do such a thing to the Administrator, knowing full well that he has banned people for less?

Well at the time I did not know, nor did I care.
I have since grown far more confident in what I propose.
And there is no need for Richard or me to do the tango any longer, we have made up.

Science is catching up to my claims, only a matter of asymmetrical time before reality catches up with an IDEA whose time has come.

I thought about this and figured that you believed there was nothing more you could say, possibly believing that everyone here is set in their own way. Which is not true. If you could have restrained yourself, you'd still be attracting people like myself to your site.

Instead all your comments will slowly but surely end up at the back of the forum where few people go.

The universe has granted me a reprieve for choosing a winner.
Only a fool would bet against a 12,000+ year old :winking0071: good luck symbol.

Now about your Stinky Swastika (SS).
I have grown to absolutely hate that symbol because of the neo crap that consistently gives one piece of geometry excessive attention (or GLORY in this case) compared to everything else.

Too bad I have at least 27 other people who think the IDEA is swell.
Come visit the SSS Sacred Swastika Science fb page?
:yo: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SSS-Sacred-Swastika-Science/320420841301320

There are 7 symbols that fall into this category of my pet hates 8 that really make me cringe.
The crucifix
the Pentagram
The Hexagram (Star of David)
The Swastika
the Moon Crescent with Venus (sign of Islam)
Hammer and sickle
Scribe and Square
and the highjacked use of the Rainbow, by the Homosexual Lobby.

I count 8.

Now pull up brother. The most universal symbol is the SPHERE!
As Spheres amalgamate they create STRINGS.
As Strings amalgamate they create Spheres.

Name all of the perfect spheres/circles/straight lines found in nature?
I agree the circle/sphere is the ONLY shape that exhibits 'perfect' symmetry but nature prefers curves and asymmetrical building blocks.

This infinite process ranges from Singular to Series, Saturation to Sparsity, Scalar to Strings, Shell to Shells etc.

Therefore the Grand Daddy of Geometry is symbolized by the SPHERE and if you want to ELABORATE on that then it is best expressed as the TORUS

Torus and sphere are NOT the same geometry.
Homer I mean err Mick you are comparing a donut to a ball.

The Swastika Geometrically belongs to the Third Division.
First is the stretching of the poles.
Second is the duplication of the first which forms the cross.
Third is the introduction of spin either as an analogue curved arm or as you prefer the digital right angled arm known as the Swastika.

Thus the third Division is symbolically linked to the Third Reich.

Feel free to get stuck on the NAZIs and WWII, but when you are ready to investigate why Hitler and company choose this symbol, let me know.

This symbol is therefore the product of 3 divisions which puts it in the 8th order of creation. So therefore the Swastika is way down the ranks in order of importance. Interestingly it's 8th order ties it with the Occult, Venus, Islam and Catholicism to name a few, which explains the strong partnership the Nazi regime had with Italy, Turkey, Japan and witchcraft.

Can I suggest you have not done your homework?
Please visit the fb page I offered.

Now Raph I have to respect you as my Older brother as I do Richard, yet as Richard Quoted Prov 26:4 this powerful scripture comes in 2 parts where it also says,
Prov. 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes!

I get the feeling you are patronizing me brother.

Now my background and understanding of the Occult is surpassed by very few in the world and because I also have a good relationship with God, my source, I know WHAT and HOW to ask, therefore I receive more than most.

well l think I just over took you bro, actually I was way ahead but you never realized it ... :winking0071:

To play with symbology is to dance with Demons, ALL OF US HERE have suffered at one time or another for allowing ourselves to be lured into the occult side of religion without realizing and I'm not denying there is still much to be desired in the form of my own self examination and need to spiritually clean up my act, as well as this site and ALL who frequent it.
Yet this cannot happen if you keep on this Demonically controlled OVERLY aggressive path.

well I am sorry to hear about your episodes with demons dude, but my jinn, my daemon, has been my best buddy these past 5 years.

Yes there we're some interesting tid bits of information you brought forward, but the DEMONICALLY inseminated arrogance you've displayed especially regarding how close you claim to be to this Unified Theory of yours is pure fantasy.

Dude you have seen nothing yet.
Wait till you see the swastika science applications I have come across on the NANO level, that suggests my theory is full on.

You have time and again shown utmost DISRESPECT to Jesus of which you WILL answer to God for. Like G'man of the past YOU have CURSED yourself!

"To the Demons and controlling spirits over Raphael, I cast you OUT in the name of Christ Jesus son of the One and Only Living God, I cast you down to Hell."

Are you done yet?
Do I want a fella called Mad Mick doing incantations on my behalf?

"Holy Spirit I call upon you in the name of Jesus, to free our brother Raphael from the bondage of Satanic influence and pornography; replace his rage with your holy fire and draw him into YOUR fold. Help him to be a Good witness, a man of integrity and a light for the lost.
May he receive constant revelation from you Lord Jesus, may he get to Know You intimately.
Lord my Holy Father, my God forgive him for his outbursts and may your LOVE totally overwhelm him. May he never cease to seek YOU lord, may he learn the BEGINNINGS of wisdom, the Milk, which is the Fear of you Lord. May this wisdom finally blossom into a less fearful, more respectful and loving passion directed towards you Dear God, in the name of the great light who came unto this world to redeem those you have given him, MY Lord Jesus Christ, of whom may I never be ashamed to proclaim, Amen!"

dude
trust me, I do not need your assistance, you have no idea that I have friends in high places who have taken me under their wings and told me a secret.
take a look at the last image.

shhh here is a secret from me to you 'angELs are given wings for the same reason a geometer is given a compass, to help measure the angLEs'
Another secret I want to share with you is that Raziel who was in possession of the book of secrets, given to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden is in my corner too. :D

God Bless You Raph.
Enjoy the peace your about to receive.
Mick

I got banned I think right after you blessed me dude.
But I am back with a 'vengence'?

Richard saw the light and let me back in the back door.
Don't worry comrade the contempt I had for the ignorant sheeple has subsided, it was part of the learning process.

namaste

RaphaEL

Richard Amiel McGough
03-30-2012, 02:17 PM
Dude you have seen nothing yet.
Wait till you see the swastika science applications I have come across on the NANO level, that suggests my theory is full on.

I take it you are talking about these cute little nano-sized light mills (http://newscenter.lbl.gov/feature-stories/2010/07/05/nano-sized-light-mill/)?

Have you developed your theory sufficiently to state what it is? If so, please do so!

May the swastika of good luck continue to swirl your world,

Richard

Raphael
04-03-2012, 06:11 AM
I take it you are talking about these cute little nano-sized light mills (http://newscenter.lbl.gov/feature-stories/2010/07/05/nano-sized-light-mill/)?

Have you developed your theory sufficiently to state what it is? If so, please do so!

May the swastika of good luck continue to swirl your world,

Richard

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastika1515coatofarms_masons_germany.jpg
German Mason Coat of Arms featuring a 'hakenkreuz/compass/swastika' dated 1515?

Some would argue the Masons were not established yet.
Maybe 1515 is a reference to ISIS?
Albrecht Durer (a Mason) liked that date too.
An understanding of Fourier Waves helps the errant truth seeker understand ISIS square waves better.
:yo:

Why do ALL secret societies vEIL the swastika, and many worship it behind closed doors?

The 12,000+ year old swastika (source unknown) is the best symbol to represent the forces of nature.
That is why it was associated with the Wrathful Old Testament god YHVH.

God = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika power

Why is the swastika MORE powerful than ALL the other symbols?
Because it goes BOTH ways.
Only the spiral and swastika are defined by their obvious movements.
i.e. CW vs. CCW
And it goes both ways in that we an associate it to LIGHT waves and SOUND waves.

Anti-matter and matter are ASYMMETRIC.
...the swastikas 'G'eometry is ASYMMETRIC

AS ABOVE = swirling twirling swastika galaxies Milky Way has been described as a 5-arm swastika
(swastikas are not just confined to the 4-arm variety...triskele proves that)

SO BELOW = the NANO NANO world applications of the swastika which has been blessed with DIVINE 'G'eometry.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross1.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross2.jpg

Now compare the image of the NANO Light Mill (a recent AHA by science) to the description of the Jaina Cross?
These images are taken out of Thomas Wilson's book on the Swastika in the late 1800s.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross3.jpg

as a side note:
Thomas Wilson worked for the Smithsonian Institute, the same institute that gives Tesla the innovator/inventor no credit, but they worship Edison the thief.

Who pulled the plug on Tesla's funding for his Free Energy Ideas?
JP Morgan CHASE who today use a swastika in their Logo.

Who supported Tesla?
George Westinghouse....and if you look close you will see a swastika in the GE Logo too.

Rogers Wireless Communications use a swastika in their Logo btw.

So we have BANKERS, EL-ectricity Companies, and WIRELESS Communications all using the swastika logo to attract business?

YUP what we have here is the ULTIMATE MEME, the Wheel that keeps getting reinvented...even your bIbLE Wheel is based on what the 'swastika brings to the Emerald Table'.

ONLY ONE symbol I know of that can be associated to the SUN, STARS, MOON, xyz Space, asymmetrical Time, and Motion.

And when the ignorant, mundane, profane and vulgar run out of superficial gossip to rebleat, what do they yak about?
The WEATHER.
Now do you want me to list the countless associations between the swastika, the weather and nature?
I could write a book on that fact alone Richard.

YUP from windmills to light mills, the geometry of the swastika is a blessing.
Do you think it is a coincidence or a fluke that we are using swastika meta-materials technology to make solar panels MORE efficient?
Or is it obvious that we should use the geometry of the solar symbol to harness more solar power from the sun?

At the end of the day...the true BLUE AVATAR to come is the much maligned Swastika!
Hitler was smart enough to attach his Volks-wagon train to this AVATAR, Hitler was not the avatar as some wackos believe.

Fact is that the swastika can help us become MORE energy efficient.
And a fact of nature is that it likes to be efficient...

"Comprehend and Copy Nature" - Viktor Schauberger
So the SWASTIKA APPS for 2013 and beyond will address the inefficiencies of stupid sheeple and seegullibies who have been lead astray by RELIGION and SCIENCE, to help keep us in Mother Goose-step with the way nature works ... :yo:
http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/07/applications-for-the-swastika/

But the ignorant continue to dis this divine symbol (source unknonw) in vain?
There will be hEL to pay Richard.

The modern English word Hell is derived from Old English hel, helle (about 725 AD to refer to a nether world of the dead) reaching into the Anglo-Saxon pagan period, and ultimately from Proto-Germanic *halja, meaning "one who covers up or hides something".

namaste

RaphaEL

NOW maybe you will start to understand who and what I AM.
Just an ordinary guy who found a script, and a pART nobody else wanted to play. :winking0071:
I might be a fool, but I know I AM a winner by attaching myself to this 12,000+ year old *good luck* symbol that represents the double hELIx of our DNA too!

Nice twist to the end of the bIbLE tale, Raphael (god heals) the Archangel shows up with the swastika at the 11th hour to save the day, relating to our material and spiritual energy concerns. :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/1lz1R.jpg

Richard Amiel McGough
04-03-2012, 09:33 AM
Hey there Raphael, :yo:

Thanks for all the info, but it seems a little jumbled.

Could you state your thesis in a few sentences that communicate coherent ideas? That would really help.

:signthankspin:

Richard

Raphael
04-04-2012, 05:31 AM
Hey there Raphael, :yo:

Thanks for all the info, but it seems a little jumbled.

Could you state your thesis in a few sentences that communicate coherent ideas? That would really help.

:signthankspin:

Richard

bottom line is, and I have underlined it too. :yo:

the Lord = God = YHVH = tetragrammaton = swastika*

* it can easily be shown that the swastika was the first symbol used to encapsulate the powers and domain of NATURE.

Pictures I am told are worth thousands of words.
So again take a look at these images. Is there a similarity between the modern state of the art 'light mills' and the Jaina Cross with its deeper meanings regarding the creation of life itself?

The NAZI swastika as designed is the ultimate 'meme', yet another chapter in my book.
It captured in its design primal instincts based on the colors Black White Red.

Macrocosmic world - AS ABOVE = swirling twirling swastika galaxies Milky Way has been described as a 5-arm swastika*
(swastikas are not just confined to the 4-arm variety...triskele proves that.
...the number of arms determines the angles between the arms.

Microcosmic world - SO BELOW we have seen the NANO NANO world applications of the swastika which has been blessed with DIVINE 'G'eometry.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross1.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross2.jpg

Again compare the image of the NANO Light Mill (a recent AHA by science) to the description of the Jaina Cross?
These images are taken out of Thomas Wilson's book on the Swastika in the late 1800s.

http://www.popsci.com/files/imagecache/article_image_large/articles/light-mill-with-light.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Codex4/Sacred%20Swastika%20Science/swastikaJainaCross3.jpg

I guess what I am trying to say Richard is if you want to visit your inner NATURE, do not be surprised to find a swirly twirly swastika loitering about.

two facts linking EAST to WEST

In the EAST we find the Buddha has a swastika emblazoned over his heART.
In the WEST - QaBaLaH we find KETHER is esoterically associated with the MiNd, the CrOWN, Metatron, and the swastika.

So what would the common denominator be between the two hemispheres East and West, what symbol could we use as mediator, already hinted at by religions around the world.

East + West = heART + MiNd (numerator)

S * w * a* S * t * i * K * A* (denominator)

http://images.iop.org/objects/phw/news/thumb/14/7/6/plas1.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/alephwindmill.gif

image on left is taken out of a physics magazine
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2010/jul/07/efficient-nano-motor-cleverly-harnesses-light

I LOVE how the light hitting the
golden swastika casts
an aleph shadow! :winking0071:

The common denominator appears to be the swastika.
Maybe if we put the best of EAST and WEST together we might find ONE whole person?

Lets revisit my opening statement.

And on CARD X of the Tarot we find a reference to the tetragrammaton - YHVH, you can see the 4 letters positioned at the inter-cardinal directions.

There are also 2 significant numerical codes on this card.
One code is obvious and I have highlighted it for you in blue, I have been aware of this code for quite some time.

11 8 2 5

The other code is not so obvious, it requires great sleuthing, or chancing upon it like I did.
I will tell you the 4 code numbers and where/how they have been veiled.

1 3 7 6

The 4 mystery code numbers are associated with each of the 4 Evangelists.

i.e.
1 - Matthew - 11
3 - John - 8
7 - Mark - 5
6 - Luke - 2

When I chanced upon it, I got my reward, the AHA! accompanying the truth chills that help cure your ills.

Then when I found out that 1376 was the Mesopotamian code and 1379 was the Mesoamerican code, the polarity flip between the 6 and 9 made sense.

Though I recently found a Coptic Magical Text reference that claims the calculations for the Father, the Son, the Spirit = 713 x 9
:yo: http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/1379-coptic-magical-text-slideshow/

namaste

RaphaEL

Richard Amiel McGough
04-04-2012, 10:42 AM

* it can easily be shown that the swastika was the first symbol used to encapsulate the powers and domain of NATURE.

I used to have a profound appreciation of the fact that the Tetragrammaton YHVH was based on the three forms of "to be" in Hebrew:

HYH = was
HVH = is
YHY = will be

But now when I read the Bible with open eyes, I see that Yahweh cannot be the true God since the Bible attributes all sorts of moral abominations and absurdities to him.

So what do you mean when you speak of "God" and "YHVH"? Are you a theist who believes there is a "guy-in-the-sky" style God who goes about "doing things" like any other bit player in the cosmic drama? I find theism to be entirely unbelievable. But I suppose there are other possibilities ... the word "YHVH" could represent some sort of "cosmic force" that was largely misrepresented in the Bible. But that idea has problems too.

Pictures I am told are worth thousands of words.
So again take a look at these images. Is there a similarity between the modern state of the art 'light mills' and the Jaina Cross with its deeper meanings regarding the creation of life itself?

Yes, but so what? The "light mills" are just like wind mills. I don't draw any cosmic significance from the shape of windmills.

The NAZI swastika as designed is the ultimate 'meme', yet another chapter in my book.
It captured in its design primal instincts based on the colors Black White Red.

Sure it's a powerful symbol, but I think you are overstating things when you say "ultimate."

Macrocosmic world - AS ABOVE = swirling twirling swastika galaxies Milky Way has been described as a 5-arm swastika*
(swastikas are not just confined to the 4-arm variety...triskele proves that.
...the number of arms determines the angles between the arms.

Microcosmic world - SO BELOW we have seen the NANO NANO world applications of the swastika which has been blessed with DIVINE 'G'eometry.

Again compare the image of the NANO Light Mill (a recent AHA by science) to the description of the Jaina Cross?

Yes, I see the similarity also with a windmill or a kid's whirligig:

The fact that that simplest windmill is cruciform is just geometry. I don't see it as having any big implications. I don't understand why you focus so much on one form. It's like focusing only on the number 4. The real meaning comes from studying the relations between all the numbers, not just one.

I guess what I am trying to say Richard is if you want to visit your inner NATURE, do not be surprised to find a swirly twirly swastika loitering about.

Now that makes a LOT of sense to me! I've have plenty of experience with "inner whirlings."

two facts linking EAST to WEST

In the EAST we find the Buddha has a swastika emblazoned over his heART.
In the WEST - QaBaLaH we find KETHER is esoterically associated with the MiNd, the CrOWN, Metatron, and the swastika.

So what would the common denominator be between the two hemispheres East and West, what symbol could we use as mediator, already hinted at by religions around the world.

East + West = heART + MiNd (numerator)

S * w * a* S * t * i * K * A* (denominator)

http://images.iop.org/objects/phw/news/thumb/14/7/6/plas1.jpghttp://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/alephwindmill.gif

image on left is taken out of a physics magazine
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/2010/jul/07/efficient-nano-motor-cleverly-harnesses-light

I LOVE how the light hitting the
golden swastika casts
an aleph shadow! :winking0071:

The common denominator appears to be the swastika.
Maybe if we put the best of EAST and WEST together we might find ONE whole person?

I can appreciate the symbolic convergence. But it's just part of a much bigger picture. There are 21 other letters you know! :winking0071:

Lets revisit my opening statement.

And on CARD X of the Tarot we find a reference to the tetragrammaton - YHVH, you can see the 4 letters positioned at the inter-cardinal directions.

There are also 2 significant numerical codes on this card.
One code is obvious and I have highlighted it for you in blue, I have been aware of this code for quite some time.

11 8 2 5

The other code is not so obvious, it requires great sleuthing, or chancing upon it like I did.
I will tell you the 4 code numbers and where/how they have been veiled.

1 3 7 6

The 4 mystery code numbers are associated with each of the 4 Evangelists.

i.e.
1 - Matthew - 11
3 - John - 8
7 - Mark - 5
6 - Luke - 2

When I chanced upon it, I got my reward, the AHA! accompanying the truth chills that help cure your ills.

Then when I found out that 1376 was the Mesopotamian code and 1379 was the Mesoamerican code, the polarity flip between the 6 and 9 made sense.

Though I recently found a Coptic Magical Text reference that claims the calculations for the Father, the Son, the Spirit = 713 x 9
:yo: http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/04/02/1379-coptic-magical-text-slideshow/

namaste

RaphaEL
I don't follow the logic of these codes. I understand where you got the sequence 11 8 2 5 but I know what significance you think it has. Are you concatenating them to make 11825? And I don't agree with your association of the particular gospels with the cherubim. I think they should be Matt (Lion), Mark (Bull), Luke (Man), John (Eagle). And I don't know what you mean when you talk about 1376 being "the Mesopotamian code."

Great chatting,

Richard

Raphael
04-05-2012, 02:00 AM
I used to have a profound appreciation of the fact that the Tetragrammaton YHVH was based on the three forms of "to be" in Hebrew:

HYH = was
HVH = is
YHY = will be

But now when I read the Bible with open eyes, I see that Yahweh cannot be the true God since the Bible attributes all sorts of moral abominations and absurdities to him.

Is that why they replaced YHVH with 'the Lord' 'the Eternal' etc.?
Why was YHVH removed/stricken from many modern bIbLEs?
That seems like quite the change to remove the name YHVH more than 6800 :eek: times from modern bIbLEs?

Keeping in mind, remembering the following formula:

god = yhvh = tetragrammaton = swastika

PLUS we can't forget all those libraries, scrolls, and books that have been burned over history and in the HIS-story making....

This alphabetical list includes the most—and least—frequently occurring names found in the Hebrew Bible or in major English translations such as the King James Version (KJV) and the New Revised Standard Version (NRSV).

The four most popular one-word names are Yahweh (6,800 times); Elohim (2,600 times); Adonai (439 times); and El (238 times). I recommend reading these entries first, as most other names of God are derived from them.

YHWH
The most common name for the Hebrew God (used more than 6,800 times in the Bible) is typically concealed from the modern reader; virtually all standard translations render YHWH as 'the Lord” (often printed Lord) or 'the Eternal.'

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/154.htm

So what do you mean when you speak of "God" and "YHVH"? Are you a theist who believes there is a "guy-in-the-sky" style God who goes about "doing things" like any other bit player in the cosmic drama?
I find theism to be entirely unbelievable.

relax I am not a theist.
I told you what motivates me.
Seeking out the TRUTH
That is why I will entertain both your ideas and Marko Rodins at the same time.
Who am I to judge who is right and wrong.
I can take ANY issue, place experts with PhDuhs around the table, and watch them disagree. Creationism vs Evolution is the best example. All those scholars who can't agree?
I look for the patterns, the BS most folks want to discuss is BS.

But I suppose there are other possibilities ... the word "YHVH" could represent some sort of "cosmic force" that was largely misrepresented in the Bible. But that idea has problems too.

Like what?
Do what I did to get a head start.
I made an association between the 4 forces of physics and the 4 weapons of ritual magic on the table of the magician Tarot CARD 1 or 2 according to you.
Then the next thing you know YHVH = 4 letters = 4 forces?

You have your methods, and I have mine.
My methods seem to put more people in pursuit of the same patterns on the same page.
I prefer to include not exclude if I can.

Yes, but so what? The "light mills" are just like wind mills. I don't draw any cosmic significance from the shape of windmills.

That is because you have not done the work I have in this regard.
I have proof windmills are cosmically significant.
IF you don't read this blog I offer, not much I can do.
http://at37.wordpress.com/2012/02/23/windmills-swastikas-seeds/
Not much more to say really.

Who ever built the Great Pyramid would disagree with you as these images suggest.
first image is the base of the 8-sided GP.
You did know the GP is 8 sided?
http://www.catchpenny.org/concave.html

http://www.catchpenny.org/images/concave3.gif

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l280/kachina2012/Garden%20Photos/MalteseCrossSwastikaWINDmills-1.jpg

Is there much difference in the design, between the base outlines for GP and making a whirlygig ... :lol:

http://www.richardcassaro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Dalai-Lama-with-Swastikas.jpg

Sure it's a powerful symbol, but I think you are overstating things when you say "ultimate."

Tell that to the Dalai Lama the next time you have a chance to say hello.

I would disagree in so many ways, let me count the ways.
First of all the swastika and maltese cross are a team.
Because the two opposing swastikas (cw and ccw) placed over each other BALANCE each other out and make one maltese cross.

1 CW swastika + 1 CCW swastika = 1 maltese cross

If you can find a better symbol to represent the following let me know.
SPACE, asymmetrical TIME, and MOTION?

Well?
The new age Merka-BAA maybe?

The swastika was also a STELLAR, LUNAR, and SOLAR symbol and you and me know it is now offering us its NANO advantages too. :winking0071:

I have been researching the swastika for 7 years.
Respect that please.
I came to the same conclusions Frank C. Higgins did who wrote quite a few books.
He was a journalist and a Freemason.
I have two of them published 7 years apart.
The second one published in 1923 ENDS, the final paragraph, his summation can be found here.
Go to page 463.
http://books.google.ca/books?id=94oMEDk5Nv0C&pg=PA309&lpg=PA309&dq=ancient+freemasonry+an+introduction+to+masonic+ archeology&source=bl&ots=W3zRH-Y2zo&sig=xkZx7WmfceVPbyAexwpSRSw2nfo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mo5DT_GmMank0QHLy_XrBw&ved=0CB4Q6AEwADgK#v=onepage&q=ancient%20freemasonry%20an%20introduction%20to%2 0masonic%20archeology&f=false

The fact that that simplest windmill is cruciform is just geometry. I don't see it as having any big implications.

The fact our DNA replicates using geometry suggests what?
The fact Plato would not let you into his academy because you dis geometry suggests what?
The fact our right brain speaks the language of geometry suggests what?
The fact Carl Jung summed up his life's work with praise for the mandala and its geometry to help with 'individuation' and the AHA process suggests what?

The fact I suspect you have not made the link between phosphenes and geometry and symbols and names for god suggests I should share my reading list with you. :yo:

I don't understand why you focus so much on one form. It's like focusing only on the number 4. The real meaning comes from studying the relations between all the numbers, not just one.

That is what I do, I compare.
....and I keep coming back to the swastika because it is the origin of the species.

Here is a challenge Richard.
Name another symbol that has been around for 12,000+ years that we use still today to describe CW and CCW movements.
Of course the spiral is the kissing cousin of the swastika....

Can you name any other symbols that we use to define the direction of TIME too?
Can you name another symbol that we would place over the Buddha's heart or associate with the Crown KETHER?

The fact mainstream idiocy has tried to portray this as only a solar symbol is a joke.
The oldest most revered symbol has been marginalized into being a symbol associated with a madman.
12000 years of good luck negated because a bunch of Judeao Christians learned how to do the goose-step? ROFL

I can appreciate the symbolic convergence. But it's just part of a much bigger picture. There are 21 other letters you know! :winking0071:

Yes I will leave that work up to Stan the Man Tenen.
But like I showed, the SWASTIKA casts an aleph shadow.

I don't follow the logic of these codes. I understand where you got the sequence 11 8 2 5 but I know what significance you think it has. Are you concatenating them to make 11825?

Actually I am glad you brought that up.
Because 'Jesus' is probably connected to the precession of the equinox cycle which takes about 25,920 years, A MAJOR cycle that repeats, would it be a surprise to find a connection between Jesus, Precession and those numbers 118 25?

What does Matthew 1:18-25 discuss?

Bingo!

And I don't agree with your association of the particular gospels with the cherubim. I think they should be Matt (Lion), Mark (Bull), Luke (Man), John (Eagle).

You are in the minority.
I have placed you on a chart that I have been compiling.

Only you, Chuck Missler, and an astrologer named John Hazelrigg, agree with that specific arrangement that you offered, though I am sure there are others.
As an example you say Luke is Man.
The following say Luke is the Ox >> Augustine, Irenaeus, Jerome, G.H. Mees, Vatican Dome, A. E. Waite, and most other Tarot authors.

MOST agree, it is almost unanimous that John is the EAGLE.

But remember the significance.
3+1
Who is the odd man out?
Is it the man?

And I don't know what you mean when you talk about 1376 being "the Mesopotamian code."

Not many people do.
Whose calender starts 3761?

To convert to Julian Calendar dates, the only additional piece of information needed is the Julian Calendar date corresponding to at least one Jewish Calendar date. Specifically, the Julian Calendar date for Tishri 1, of the year 1 is October 7, 3761 B.C.E. (before the common era). This will be shown on the Jewish Calendar Converter as -3761.

The Gregorian Calendar date (corrected for the days lost when switching from the Julian calendar) is September 7, 3761 B.C.E.
http://stevemorse.org/jcal/rules.htm

Great chatting,

namaste

RaphaEL

Manuela
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM
Most folks probably knew this long before I did, I am always a little behind the curve, no pun intended! Is it me, or does the workings of the Bible Wheel Scroll look very much like the Mayan Calendar Wheel? To me the likenesses are fascinating!

I hope I attached these images correctly. I am not very computer savvy. :-)

Richard Amiel McGough
10-26-2012, 02:53 PM
Most folks probably knew this long before I did, I am always a little behind the curve, no pun intended! Is it me, or does the workings of the Bible Wheel Scroll look very much like the Mayan Calendar Wheel? To me the likenesses are fascinating!

I hope I attached these images correctly. I am not very computer savvy. :-)

They worked! Good job. :thumb:

Yahschild
04-12-2013, 06:14 AM
Ive come to where i am in this process of revelation so please bare with me as I *TRY to explain how I've come to it. It's been a long one and has only recently come together in a fuller and more meaningful way. *Different things that have seemed separate "coincidences" I now see as having been meant to go together to help teach and show me what I need to learn, am still learning. I do believe it's spirit lead.*

I have been emersed in the Hebrew roots for about 14 years, mostly going about it alone though because I get discouraged by a lot of the "politics" and trappings (temptations) of organized/heirarchy religious institutions.

So I've been studying Torah, in the Hebrew, muddling my way through as best as I can finding all kinds of wonderful gems and having my eyes open and at the same time another thing is happening that I THINK is unrelated. I start waking in the morning at 4:44am. This first started when I was pregnant with my first son (Benjamin, his name "came to me" and becomes important also, did a complete study on Benjamin that first year as it was heavily impressed on me to do so,...now believe it's VERY relevant to NT prophecy). Anyway,...many years later within the last two years, I am waking at 4:44am with such frequency it's starting to scare me. It's beyond coincidence. A search on the net finds this is happening to a bunch of people, it's a phenomena...and NONE of them know why. Course the first thing *I* do is go to Torah! *It's obvious to me it's something about the 4's. Now, I'm obviously coming at this from another direction from you folks,..whether you believe me,..think my story is weird or what,...I'll just offer up my stuff to add to the mix and see what we come up with together. A lot of what I've come up with I've already seen here in some of the threads.*

Of course Ezekiel's vision comes to the 4-front. And I have more to say on that later. The other is the Hebrew word for "four" itself...as strong's lists it to mean to be "four legged" (and a 444 group I joined has made the association with ancient symbols like swastikas, etc) but I also think about "being at all fours" and references to "sheep" , and the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (latter, there is a switch to 2's at my dads death when gilgal is revealed to me,...and I THINK that about "standing upright"). To me, 444 would be the perfect # for the house of Israel cuz it equals 12....also think representing the vision of Ezekiel. (have a link I will post). Also, references to WAKING. Also Yahshua's many references to doors,..and the fact that 4 in Hebrew is a dalet,...a door.*

Now for the crazy part,..and I might get some resistance from some. But I'm telling you,..it didn't come from me,..it wasn't something *believed* in,..I still don't,...not the way the rest of the world believes and teaches it anyway. But I've since learned it's nothing new and that people in the early early church were killed as heretics for it. When my dad died something very amazing happened and my family was allowed to see something very unique,..I think on purpose,..and I was given revelation according to it,...and was awoken at 2:22am,...and it lead to the discovery in Torah of gigal. The circuit.*Whether it REALLY happened or we were just lead to believe it COULD have happened,..we THINK my dad was reincarnated into his great grandson (his own FOURTH generation,...which also gives another Torah scripture and gilgal more depth!) in an incredible series of events 3 days TO THE MINUTE of his death. Events that seemed very purposeful to show us something,..and LOTS of bizarre supernatural stuff in-between.

I know this seems mish mashed. I'm sorry. There's so much more. I've been bombarded putting it all together since my dad died in December. It's been amazing and overwhelming. But I believe something is happening,..an awakening. *And even though there are other 444's (many are called) so many are in a different wordly mindset that's it's really not safe to discuss Torah anymore,...so I'm so relieved to have found this group! Together sort through the clues. :o)*

Yahschild
04-12-2013, 06:59 AM
As far as reincarnation goes,.. Just a few references...

Yahshua refers to John the Baptist as Elijah (Elijah cut off the heads of BL priests and John has his head cut off, a type of "circular karma")

But John denies being Elijah,...WE forget or may not be aware.

Yahshua teaching Nichodemus tells him he is a teacher of Torah and doesn't know of this ("born again" in water and spirit) (Yahshua is basically saying that teaching IS in Torah,..gilgal?)

Many words spoken to the disciples talk about how the spirit or comforter will teach them in time, some at the end times,..but he also warns about their deaths and not the be afraid. I suspect now that BOTH can be true based on this possible revelation. And this is how the "witnesses" (ayin:, to see, know, experience. Dalet: the door) will come to life after "3 1/2 days"

Yahschild
04-12-2013, 07:25 AM
And as far as the "wheel" goes,..my study of Benjamin (especially in the Hebrew and the patterns in the Hebrew all through the books) lead to the book of Samuel in particular and my belief that it relates to it's prophetic relevance to the NT. The prophecy of Benjamin specifically and throughout all the prophets and what is forecast in Samuel (Samuel being a "shadow" of Yahshua),... I believe it is no accident that Paul was "Saul". It is also no mistake that Yahshua spoke of "the cup" (the cup placed in Benjamin's sack by Joseph). note in Samuel that Israel wanted a KING,..and YHWH gave them what they ASKED FOR. Note also in the NT the references to making Yahshua "King of the Jews". It may just be that "Saul" was both filling his Karmic redemption AND a higher purpose? the prophets speak of TWO types of cups ,...of which one Christianity has/is carrying/fulfilling. It's part of the TWO fold uses/purposes of Benjamin,..who can "shoot with either their left or right hand".

It might also be noted that the ONE disciple that Yahshua immediately recognized and spoke so highly of (but we hear so little of for the rest of the NT,...or do we?)..... was NATHANel. (think the book of Samuel,...who was NATHAN in that book? Who was he to David? Could HE be the one "Yahshua loved"?)

Yahschild
04-12-2013, 07:34 AM
Another thought,..Jacob's ladder,..with the "angels" ...MLK "messengers" *ascending and descending* "house of God". (that btw,...was another thing impressed upon me,..."bethel" while I was pregnant with my SECOND child,..along with a HEAVY dose of 2's,...then when all the all the 2's hit me at my dad's death along with the revelation of Gilgal,...as well as the knowledge of the Hebrew letter Bet is the number 2 and represents "house",.)

Yahschild
04-12-2013, 08:15 AM
A lot of assumptions about ezekiel's vision have been made based on outside sources and the (usually English) translations. I think the best analysis comes from comparing the vision with the Hebrew words and the *biblical* symbolic sources (up to the point of the vision) itself,..like this article does. Imo http://www.ccg.org/english/s/p108.html