PDA

View Full Version : The Purpose of the Bible Wheel....

Rose
04-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Hi All :yo:

I am starting this thread to give all those who have studied the Bible Wheel, the opportunity to share with others the reasons why they think God chose our generation to be the one to receive this magnificent revelation of His Design.

I will start in the following post by sharing some of my ideas.....

God Bless

Rose

Rose
04-06-2009, 09:34 AM
At a specific point in history, God chose to reveal to mankind our beginnings and His plan of redemption….He chose to do this in a way that would not only be relevant to man at that time but also have a depth that would grow as mans knowledge and understanding grew.

The Torah (the five books of the Law) were given to Moses at a time chosen by God to provide a guide for man to follow. This history and laws given to Moses, which started at the creation of the world was in perfect accordance with where mans understanding was at that point in time. Then came the prophets to guide God’s people and foretell the coming of a Messiah who would fulfill and bring to a consummation Gods plan for man…..

Now.... in light of the revelation of the Bible Wheel, which displays beyond any doubt the authenticity of the bible, we can weigh all other ancient historical writings against the Bible to prove their accuracy and validity.

It is as though a key has been given us in the design of the Bible Wheel, to unlock treasures contained within the Bible that have not been revealed in any other generation. Up to this point mankind has sifted and resifted the Bible trying to gain new insights into understanding its contents, but it was always on the level of interpreting the meaning of words without the benefit of the witness gained through the matrix created by the Bible Wheel. Now a whole new world of understanding is shinning forth, it’s like giving sight to a blind man….what was hid is now revealed, allowing us in this generation to gain a greater depth of knowledge into the Word of God.

We have only scratched the surface of the manifold insights that the Bible Wheel is bringing to light…….with every new connection a deeper meaning becomes evident adding to the ever expanding 'Wheel of Eternity'.

God Bless

Rose

Victor
04-06-2009, 06:25 PM
At a specific point in history, God chose to reveal to mankind our beginnings and His plan of redemption….He chose to do this in a way that would not only be relevant to man at that time but also have a depth that would grow as mans knowledge and understanding grew.

The Torah (the five books of the Law) were given to Moses at a time chosen by God to provide a guide for man to follow. This history and laws given to Moses, which started at the creation of the world was in perfect accordance with where mans understanding was at that point in time. Then came the prophets to guide God’s people and foretell the coming of a Messiah who would fulfill and bring to a consummation Gods plan for man…..

Excellent summary! That's how the Author of History reveals Himself in Time. He teaches us as a father raises his children: not everything can be learned at once. Knowledge develops gradually.

Now.... in light of the revelation of the Bible Wheel, which displays beyond any doubt the authenticity of the bible, we can weigh all other ancient historical writings against the Bible to prove their accuracy and validity.

And there's one more thing. God allowed this vision of the structure of the Bible to be percieved at a later time so that throughout the centuries His children would trace out and document countless links in Scripture without realizing that they were integrated by the Bible Wheel.

So, for example, when we read the common assertion made by many Bible students that Isaiah is the "Romans of the Old Testament", we know that they were unintentionally "prophesying" what would later be revealed in the structure of the Wheel which shows that these two books are aligned on Spoke 1.

So History is a Witness to the faithfulness of the Bible Wheel.

I would add that we could "weigh all other ancient historical writings against the Bible to prove their accuracy and validity" even before the discovery of the Wheel. It only adds to the depth of this Bible feature.

It is as though a key has been given us in the design of the Bible Wheel, to unlock treasures contained within the Bible that have not been revealed in any other generation. Up to this point mankind has sifted and resifted the Bible trying to gain new insights into understanding its contents, but it was always on the level of interpreting the meaning of words without the benefit of the witness gained through the matrix created by the Bible Wheel.

I agree. But I would add that this 'sifting' of Scripture has always been producing much fruit in History. New and profound biblical insights have ever been produced without the advent of the Wheel. But, as you say, it now brings a great benefit in that regard. The Bible Wheel study is powerful catalyzer of the understanding of Scripture as a unified Message from the Living God.

Now a whole new world of understanding is shinning forth, it’s like giving sight to a blind man….what was hid is now revealed, allowing us in this generation to gain a greater depth of knowledge into the Word of God.

There's so much light that I need to put my glasses on! :cool: Oh, how many wonders are to be found in God's Book!

I would only make one caveat: I don't think it is quite accurate to say that "it's like giving sight to a blind man" because God's people had Light already. But now the eyes of our understanding our open to percieve much more light from the Throne of the Almighty. (Cp. Pro 4:18)

On the other hand, an unbeliever that comes to the realization of the Unity of Scripture as revealed by its structure can indeed feel like he was blind and came to see!

We have only scratched the surface of the manifold insights that the Bible Wheel is bringing to light…….with every new connection a deeper meaning becomes evident adding to the ever expanding 'Wheel of Eternity'.

Amen and Amen! It is a journey into Eternity!

Rose
04-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Thank you Victor, :clap2:

My main purpose in starting this thread is to really focus on how truly blessed we are in THIS GENERATION, the generation that God has chosen to be a witness to the "Second Revelation" of HIS WORD: first when the WORD became flesh, and now in the glorious design of HIS WRITTEN WORD.

What has burst forth at the end of the 20th century, Spoke 20.....and is now fully into the 21st century, Spoke 21 leaves me with the question....why now?

Was it inevitable that with mans ever expanding knowledge the design which was always there would be discovered? But it seems far from chance that its revealing would take place at the end of the "Historical Cycle of the Wheel".

These are the questions I am pondering......If only the world could receive this revelation.....but so many don't care or reject it outright! Works like the "Bible Code" and the "Da Vinci Code" run like wildfire selling multiple millions of copies of their books.....whereas "the Bible Wheel" (drawing close to its 14th anniversary [May 12,1995]) is relatively unknown....:dontknow:

God Bless

Rose

gilgal
04-09-2009, 01:40 PM
My hope and prayer on the Biblewheel is that we would learn how the bible would interpret itself on the hard passages which if read alone it would be almost impossible to understand it.

Rose
04-09-2009, 03:50 PM
My hope and prayer on the Biblewheel is that we would learn how the bible would interpret itself on the hard passages which if read alone it would be almost impossible to understand it.

Hi Gilgal,

That is my hope also.....I have received so many insights through connections the Bible Wheel has brought to light, but I have this persistent intuition that we have only just scratched the surface of the treasures the Bible Wheel holds.

My prayer is that the whole world may share in this joy!

God Bless

Rose