PDA

View Full Version : spoke 16

gilgal
06-29-2007, 04:29 PM
There's strong link of "earthquake" in the bible. When the concepte of the biblewheel is applied ( the bible has 66 books, 3x22, according to the 22 letters of the hebrew alphabet ). This falls in the #16. The 16th chapter of Revelation with the 16th book of the 2nd set or cycle of 22, Zechariah.

Revelation 16:
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Zechariah means God remembers: remembrance
earthquake links with

And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

cup of the wine I believe links with Nehemiah ( 16th book of the 1st cycle of 22 books ):

Nehemiah 1:11
O LORD, I beseech thee, let now thine ear be attentive to the prayer of thy servant, and to the prayer of thy servants, who desire to fear thy name: and prosper, I pray thee, thy servant this day, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. For I was the king's cupbearer.

unclean spirits and prophet link with:

Zechariah 13:2
And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

Armageddon links with:

Zechariah 12:11
In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.

More on the Spoke 16:
http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/ayin_EyesOfGod.asp

------

The 16th letter of the Hebrew Alphabet is Ayin, meaning "eye". The word eye is found 17 times in the 16th book of the prophets, Zechariah.

The prophet narrates this way:"lifted up mine eyes"

Zechariah 1:18
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.
Zechariah 2:1
I lifted up mine eyes again, and looked, and behold a man with a measuring line in his hand.
Zechariah 5:1
Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll.
Zechariah 5:9
Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven.
Zechariah 6:1
And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

It mentions the stone with seven eyes:

Zechariah 3:9
For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

And the #16 links these two passages:

The King James Bible has 2 verses matching the eyes of the LORD + run to and fro through + the whole earth.

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.
Zechariah ( 16th book of the prophets beginning from Isaiah ) 4:10
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

gilgal
03-18-2008, 12:41 AM
As I was browsing through Zechariah ( 16th book ) I found the phrase What is it? which reminded me of Exodus 16 when God rained Manna. Manna after What is it?.

Exodus 16
15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Zechariah 5
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

Question

Since I don't have my Concordance with me but I do have a small name dictionary, the name Baasha found in 1Kings 16 and 2Chronicles 16 means wickedness. I can see that in Zechariah 5:

Zechariah 5
8 And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of the lead upon the mouth thereof.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-18-2008, 05:43 PM
As I was browsing through Zechariah ( 16th book ) I found the phrase What is it? which reminded me of Exodus 16 when God rained Manna. Manna after What is it?.

Exodus 16
15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Zechariah 5
6 And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

Question

Since I don't have my Concordance with me but I do have a small name dictionary, the name Baasha found in 1Kings 16 and 2Chronicles 16 means wickedness. I can see that in Zechariah 5:

That's a good observation Gilgal. As it turns out, the exact phrase "Mah Hua" or "Mah Hia" (same except gender) appears in only seven verses, and two are in the verses you quoted:

Exodus 16:15 And when the children of Israel saw it, they said one to another, It is manna: for they wist not what it was (Mah hua). And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the LORD hath given you to eat.

Spoke 16: Zechariah 5:6 And I said, What is it (Mah Hia)? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.
As it turns out, a third occurrence is also correlated with the Number 16:

Numbers 16:11 For which cause both thou and all thy company are gathered together against the LORD: and what is (Mah Hua) Aaron, that ye murmur against him?
So three of seven occurrences are linked to the Number 16. But I don't know if there is any significance to this, since I don't have it correlated with anything else.

Richard