PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging Note from a Reader

Richard Amiel McGough
06-23-2007, 10:52 PM
Given that the proclamation of the glory of God's Word meets with so much resistance in this unbelieving word, it is important to share words of encouragement. Here is a message I received from a reader today:

I wanted to tell you that my aged father (83) has seen your Bible Wheel and this brought tears to his eyes. Being a former minister he understands the implications of what God has shown you. This is nothing less than a fulfillment of prophecy, that knowledge shall increase. Light has broken forth as the morning, it is so exciting to see these things open the Word of God, such a great tool and blessing.Amen! Let us thank our Lord for the great blessing, that He has given us eyes to see a little of the glory of His most excellent Word!

:pray:

RAM

White
06-23-2007, 11:19 PM
Hi Richard,
I displayed the Biblewheel-Medallion in my Jewelry Showcase on the first day I received it to see the reaction of the people, if anybody noticed. - A young lady came in wondering what "that beautiful piece of Jewelry" was that caught her eye ! So I had a chance to witness to her about the BIBLEWHEEL. She was amazed, intrigued, excited because her mother is going to be ordained a Minister of the Word of GOD, this Summer. God works in mysterious ways. Through the BIBLEWHEEL new friendships are being built, the word is proclaimed, walls are broken down, instead of seeing the differences, we are becoming ONE in CHRIST, ONE in LOVE. Thanks Richard for all your hard work, dedication and Love for our Lord and Savior.
Shalom.
Monique

Richard Amiel McGough
06-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Hi Richard,
I displayed the Biblewheel-Medallion in my Jewelry Showcase on the first day I received it to see the reaction of the people, if anybody noticed. - A young lady came in wondering what "that beautiful piece of Jewelry" was that caught her eye ! So I had a chance to witness to her about the BIBLEWHEEL. She was amazed, intrigued, excited because her mother is going to be ordained a Minister of the Word of GOD, this Summer. God works in mysterious ways. Through the BIBLEWHEEL new friendships are being built, the word is proclaimed, walls are broken down, instead of seeing the differences, we are becoming ONE in CHRIST, ONE in LOVE. Thanks Richard for all your hard work, dedication and Love for our Lord and Savior.
Shalom.
Monique
That is wonderful news White! Thanks for sharing. There is a funny thing about the Bible Wheel medallion. It seems to catch the "principalities and powers" off guard when it is first introduced. When my wife and I first wore ours, we got comments almost every day from folks who who had no idea what it was. They would say how beautiful it was, and ask if it meant anything.This would give us a chance to preach the Gospel and to tell them about the Bible Wheel and how God had designed the Bible. Then an odd thing began to happen ... after a while, no body would ask anymore! It was very strange, and it felt like there was something covering the eyes of the people we would meet.

But it won't be that way forever! God has wonderful plans to open the eyes of great multitudes of people, so that the knowledge of the glory of the Lord will cover the earth as the waters cover the sea! (that's my verse!)

:pray: Amen! :pray:

RAM

White
06-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Hi Richard,
No - that's my verse ! I'm not kidding! But we'll share:
"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea" - Habakkuk 2:14

Way back around 1996 the LORD opened my eyes to this verse - "For the Earth (our present Earth) which shall be filled (full to the brim) with the knowledge (understanding, wisdom, intellect, heart, mind, soul) of the glory of the LORD (glorious glory), as the waters (sea, river, oceans) covers the sea."

This verse is opposite to Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."

I fully believe that your "BIBLEWHEEL" will have an incredible impact on all people once the LORD shines HIS LIGHT on it for ALL THE WORLD to see.
May that day arrive quickly, even in our days, speedily,
Shalom & Shabbat Shalom
White

Richard Amiel McGough
06-29-2007, 05:51 PM
Hi Richard,
No - that's my verse ! I'm not kidding! But we'll share:
"For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea" - Habakkuk 2:14

Way back around 1996 the LORD opened my eyes to this verse - "For the Earth (our present Earth) which shall be filled (full to the brim) with the knowledge (understanding, wisdom, intellect, heart, mind, soul) of the glory of the LORD (glorious glory), as the waters (sea, river, oceans) cover the sea."

This verse is opposite to Revelation 21:1 "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
Hi Monique,

That's a fascinating symmetry. I've never noticed it before. It seems to extend also to the "sun." In this world, Jesus is the spiritual "light of the world" and in the world to come, the "city" of God will have "no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God [will] lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."

I doubt I would be able to stand the wait if God hadn't given me something so exciting to do as the proclamation of the Divine Perfection of His Holy Word!

I fully believe that your "BIBLEWHEEL" will have an incredible impact on all people once the LORD shines HIS LIGHT on it for ALL THE WORLD to see.
May that day arrive quickly, even in our days, speedily,
Shalom & Shabbat Shalom
White
We are of the same mind on that!

Psalm 133:1 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! (Us and the Jews united in Christ! :pray: Lord let it be soon! :pray:)

1 Corinthians 2:16 16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Philippians 2:2 2 Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

White
06-29-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi Richard,
You mean I saw something you did not see before ? Now I have to dig deeper (Just kidding!) Psalm 133:1 (read 1331 both ways) is another of my favorite verses. One day the LORD reminded me that I'm not spending enough time in HIS word and HE brought PSALM 133:1 to my mind. When I opened my eyes (I was in Church that morning) I saw the painting which represents this PSALM 133:1 and then I opened my bible to PSALM133:1. And here you are ! Thus we continue to pray daily for Peace to Jerusalem and the Holy Land and Peace/Shalom among all Jews, Christians and Muslims (yes Muslims) with Y'SHUA in the heart of all. Y'SHUA is Peace and HE brings Peace when we trust HIM with ALL (that is ALL) our heart.

Coming back to the BIBLEWHEEL : Prison Fellowship has a meeting on 7/20/2007 (ooops - look at the numbers - 7/22 both ways without the 000 = Trinity?) - anyway - I want to see them before that date, building on the meeting in the Northland Plaza Building in Edina, MN, right across from my store with the display of the BIBLEWHEEL. Can I "donate" money for 3 books so that I can leave them with a tangible reminder of your great work? I think that would be an incredible assets for their Prison Fellowship Ministry with chapters around the entire nation. Give the guys and gals something to hang unto and get them excited about doing GOD'S work. I'm sure you know that the ANGELTREE program is through this Ministry. We have it in our Church, to help those who are in prison with gifts for their families and children. What say you, my friend?
Shalom,
Monique

Richard Amiel McGough
06-29-2007, 07:58 PM
Hi Richard,
You mean I saw something you did not see before ? Now I have to dig deeper (Just kidding!) Psalm 133:1 (read 1331 both ways) is another of my favorite verses. One day the LORD reminded me that I'm not spending enough time in HIS word and HE brought PSALM 133:1 to my mind. When I opened my eyes (I was in Church that morning) I saw the painting which represents this PSALM 133:1 and then I opened my bible to PSALM133:1. And here you are ! Thus we continue to pray daily for Peace to Jerusalem and the Holy Land and Peace/Shalom among all Jews, Christians and Muslims (yes Muslims) with Y'SHUA in the heart of all. Y'SHUA is Peace and HE brings Peace when we trust HIM with ALL (that is ALL) our heart.
Yes indeed, we must pray for Peace for all Christians Jews Muslims Hindus Atheists and everyone in the name of the Prince of Peace (how I long for the day that He will conquer all hearts with His Peace!).

1331 is a neat little number. It is 11 x 11 x 11 which is interesting because it is the value of "the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD" from Isaiah 11, vs 2. Note also that 1331 + 1 = 111 x 12 = Alpha O(mega), but I'm digressing, I do believe! :lol:

Coming back to the BIBLEWHEEL : Prison Fellowship has a meeting on 7/20/2007 (ooops - look at the numbers - 7/22 both ways without the 000 = Trinity?) - anyway - I want to see them before that date, building on the meeting in the Northland Plaza Building in Edina, MN, right across from my store with the display of the BIBLEWHEEL. Can I "donate" money for 3 books so that I can leave them with a tangible reminder of your great work? I think that would be an incredible assets for their Prison Fellowship Ministry with chapters around the entire nation. Give the guys and gals something to hang unto and get them excited about doing GOD'S work. I'm sure you know that the ANGELTREE program is through this Ministry. We have it in our Church, to help those who are in prison with gifts for their families and children. What say you, my friend?
Shalom,
Monique
Yes, absolutely. You know my policy. [Let me repeat it for other folks who might be interested: I will send a hardbound copy of the Bible Wheel book to any public figure you desire in the US for a donation of $15, which includes both the cost of the book and shipping.] I presume in this case you would like me to send them to you directly so you can personally hand them out, correct? Ok. Just use the "Donate" button and I'll get them out on Monday. And by the way - THANKS! :D and God bless you in your work in the Kingdom of Christ!

Your brother in the Lord,

Richard

shalag
06-29-2007, 10:52 PM
1331 is a neat little number. It is 11 x 11 x 11 which is interesting because it is the value of "the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD" from Isaiah 11, vs 2. Note also that 1331 + 1 = 111 x 12 = Alpha O(mega), but I'm digressing, I do believe!

Greek = 888 = JESUS
Greek = 443 = THE WORD
11x11x11 = 1331

Richard Amiel McGough
06-29-2007, 11:07 PM
Greek = 888 = JESUS
Greek = 443 = THE WORD
11x11x11 = 1331
I knew there was a reason I liked that number!

Thanks for the sharing!
:tea:

Richard Amiel McGough
08-07-2007, 10:05 AM
Praise God for the glory of His Word. Here is another encouraging note I received the other day:

----- Original Message -----
To: Richard Amiel McGough (richard@biblewheel.com)
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 1:02 PM
Subject: Holiness to the LORD

What a thrill, and what a delight! Many thanks for sending The Bible Wheel and the fliers, Richard. I read through part of the book at once, and then showed it to my father, who reacted to it exactly as I did myself. I'll read it all through in the next couple of days, and let people know about it as well as I can. ...

The LORD bless your work, Richard. May he help you to get the book into the hands of many people, and strengthen you to write your next book.

God bless you and preserve you and your dear wife. Such an important book, which exalts the Lord Jesus all the way through, will not go down well with his enemies: but the LORD himself will protect you, and both your times are in his hand.

[I mustn't forget to say how beautiful the stained glass window is. If we're real Christians, we'll appreciate the BEAUTY of God's Word. It would be wonderful if a number of churches which are presently only at the design stage would incorporate a copy of the BIBLE WHEEL window prominently in their buildings. You may even think in time to come of letting some firm sell a proprietary version of the pendant. What would be a better adornment than an artistic symbol of the supreme artwork which is the Bible?]

Your brother,

Richard Amiel McGough
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I received this message this morning:

---- Original Message -----
To: Richard Amiel McGough
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 7:49 AM

Hello Richard,

The book arrived Friday Sept 14th. I am lost in the joy and awe of Our God's Wisdom, Sovereignty and Unsearchableness that are evident in the pages of this book. I have had to take a break and allow the truths I have discovered to settle in and I am am only in the first Part!!!! As a babe in Christ I thank God for this learning which will help in laying and fortifying my foundation [I discovered the saving Grace of My Lord on Nov 18. 2006].

I was so excited to receive the book and it is beyond my expectations. Thanks for your obedience in making plain [which it truly is] the vision. I desire and run and not stop until I am face to face with my First Love.

God Bless you my brother,

Praise God for the Gift of His Perfect Word!

Richard