PDA

View Full Version : This war isn't over...

christlovesu2
09-18-2008, 09:05 AM
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you're thoughts are about the war in Iraq?

I've been hearing a lot of what McCain and Obama have been saying, and trying to see where I line up.

I know that I've been praying for them and I found this really cool site that was set up where if you spend only $10, they'll send a bible over to the troops.

It's called operationfreedombell.org.

I'm not quite sure if they're able to go to church over in Iraq, but at least some of them will now be able to read the Bible
and hopefully those who don't know the Lord, will have their eyes open to Him from the readings. What better time than now.

Anyways, if you get a chance, check out that website, it really seems like a cool thing.

Greenbrier
09-18-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey guys,

Just wondering what you're thoughts are about the war in Iraq?

I've been hearing a lot of what McCain and Obama have been saying, and trying to see where I line up.

I know that I've been praying for them and I found this really cool site that was set up where if you spend only $10, they'll send a bible over to the troops.

It's called operationfreedombell.org.

I'm not quite sure if they're able to go to church over in Iraq, but at least some of them will now be able to read the Bible
and hopefully those who don't know the Lord, will have their eyes open to Him from the readings. What better time than now.

Anyways, if you get a chance, check out that website, it really seems like a cool thing.

I am only sure that we should pray for those men and women. There are many organizations sending various items to the troops and many don't make you buy anything.

The Jesus Video Project is one good example.

My boss is deployed right now in a very dangerous place. Please add Matt to your prayers. He is the father of 3 lovely little girls and the husband to one very devoted Wife and Mother.