PDA

View Full Version : Anti-microbial tinctures for vector-borne illness

Adventure Time
01-14-2021, 04:48 PM
Now that vector-borne illness is becoming more prevalent - lyme and coinfections, even allegedly other more serious illness such as cancer, covid -
I just thought I would prompt a consideration of some medicines I'm working on focussing on. I've started making tinctures from powerful antimicrobial plants and fungi to treat lyme coinfections specifically, but also different kinds of cytokine storms. Am also looking into treating psoriasis. If anyone wants to hit me up for a chat or even some tincture, send me a message.

Melbari
04-07-2021, 07:43 AM
did not even know about this disease

FirstImpact
04-07-2021, 02:37 PM
The author is actually right, taking into consideration the reality that we are living in, the vector-borne illnesses are getting more and more dangerous, due to covid-19, which is actually terrorizing us for almost 2 years alreay. Are those tinctures actually working? I have read about a certain recipe for a tincture, however it did not help me avoid lyme disease during the last summer. I was feeling really bad actually, I got into a terrible state because of that. I got so scared, that I have even filled for a life insurance. After reading some useful info on lifeinsuranceblog.net (https://www.lifeinsuranceblog.net/life-insurance-rates-by-age), the process of filling for it, was really easy for me.