PDA

View Full Version : The 11th century and the 11th spoke 1Kings and Micah

gilgal
01-20-2018, 05:25 PM
Anselm and the 11th century

https://youtu.be/CTM98FYsLts

Anselm?s mother told him God?s throne is up there while he was small. He thought that God dwelt in the mountain close by.

This is what the 11th prophetic book Micah says in relation to this thought:

Micah 1:2-5 (KJV)

2 Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.

3 For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth.

4 And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, [and] as the waters [that are] poured down a steep place.

And this is what the 11th book 1Kings said in relation to this:

1 Kings 22:19-23 (KJV)

19 And he said, Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.

20 And the LORD said, Who shall persuade Ahab, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said on this manner, and another said on that manner.

21 And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.

22 And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade [him], and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

23 Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Ansley saw drama as well. So did the 11th son of Jacob, Joseph. And so did Solomon in the 11th book:

1 Kings 3:3-5 (KJV)

3 And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places.

4 And the king went to Gibeon to sacrifice there; for that [was] the great high place: a thousand burnt offerings did Solomon offer upon that altar.

5 In Gibeon the LORD appeared to Solomon in a dream by night: and God said, Ask what I shall give thee.

see my blog for more:
http://thebiblewheel.blogspot.com/2018/01/spoke-11-biblewheel-and-11th-century.html