PDA

View Full Version : Evolutionists insanely say 'Forces came into existance through evolution (chance)' ?



davidjayjordan
08-18-2017, 08:21 AM
Evolutionists are afraid of explaining anything, or showing proof of anything, but lets go back further in the process of life... back to the original FORCES that shaped atoms, so that an atom could exist...so that a molecule could exist, so that a living organism could have existed.

The Theory of Everything which is actually the LAW of Everything, says and means that at the highest level there is only ONE FORCE, all forces are or were united as ONE. This being a very Christian biblical ideal and truth.....

In other words, the four forces are designed and unified together via the GREAT FORCE or DESIGNER , not of mere life, but of FORCES, LAWS, and then LIFE.

Evolutionists can not possibly say or extend their idiotic theory to the Beginning and Design of Forces and so surely can not elude to their god of evolution being capable of, creating forces and laws by chance and luck and mutations. They may get angry that their theory has no answer, and therefore, complain semantically about, people not understanding their theory, because it is unexplainable even by them.

So anyway, in response to the ongoing thread about Weak Nuclear Forces, here at the Bible Wheel....

https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69903#post69903


Do answer these questions evolutionists....

Did evolution create any laws. Did it create any forces ?

If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?

Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!

Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.

L67
08-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Evolutionists are afraid of explaining anything, or showing proof of anything, but lets go back further in the process of life... back to the original FORCES that shaped atoms, so that an atom could exist...so that a molecule could exist, so that a living organism could have existed.

This is rich considering you have yet to give a single proof that everything was created.


The Theory of Everything which is actually the LAW of Everything, says and means that at the highest level there is only ONE FORCE, all forces are or were united as ONE. This being a very Christian biblical ideal and truth.....

Except that the Theory of Everything hasn't been proven just like your imaginary god. Imagine that.


In other words, the four forces are designed and unified together via the GREAT FORCE or DESIGNER , not of mere life, but of FORCES, LAWS, and then LIFE.

Where is your proof?


Evolutionists can not possibly say or extend their idiotic theory to the Beginning and Design of Forces and so surely can not elude to their god of evolution being capable of, creating forces and laws by chance and luck and mutations. They may get angry that their theory has no answer, and therefore, complain semantically about, people not understanding their theory, because it is unexplainable even by them.

That's because the theory of evolution makes no such claims. Have you found proof of your claims yet?



Did evolution create any laws.

No. We did.


Did it create any forces ?

Dumb question.




If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?

More dumb questions. Elementary students know the answer to these questions.


Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!

More ill formed moronic rubbish. :lol:


Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.

Have you found proof of your claims yet?

davidjayjordan
08-21-2017, 10:22 AM
Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?
More dumb questions. Elementary students know the answer to these questions.

Then answer the question, especially since you think you are an advanced evolutionist, in luck and chance. As mentioned evolutionists can not and will not answer this question. Answer the question !

Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!
More ill formed moronic rubbish.

See again, L refuses to answer and attempts to deflect the question by calling it rubbish. Why because he cant answer it.

Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.

(Dont hold your breathe folks and readers, evolutionists have no answers, and L is showing classic signs of avoidance. They refuse to answer or even make a theoretical quess.... their theory does not apply to anything)

L67
08-21-2017, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
If so, is evolution creating new laws and new forces as we speak. Or is it dead after the initial effort of its creative push or explosions?
More dumb questions. Elementary students know the answer to these questions.

Then answer the question, especially since you think you are an advanced evolutionist, in luck and chance. As mentioned evolutionists can not and will not answer this question. Answer the question !

I did answer your question, but you aren't intelligent enough to understand my answer. It's like this. Your question is so dumb that even elementary students know the answer to it.

You are asking if evolution is creating new laws and forces AFTER you admitted yesterday that evolution only deals with life after it was started. Let that sink in just how stupid that is.

But! I did give you an answer in the other thread. Post 7 https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69939#post69939

Here was my reply to your nutty comments about evolution creating new laws and forces.

Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

And you agreed with me. Now you are contradicting yourself yet again by asking the same questions again. Pure insanity.

Your comments are not justified. They are pathetic lies.



Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
Did evolution counterbalance the laws of attraction and repulsion within the nucleus, by luck and chance so that like charged protons would not fly apart within the nucleus of the building block of an atom. IE.. did evolution create the structure, and forces within an atom. ......Not within a simple cell, but within an atom !!!
More ill formed moronic rubbish.

See again, L refuses to answer and attempts to deflect the question by calling it rubbish. Why because he cant answer it.

More lies. It is rubbish when you contradicted yourself yesterday.

I explained to you what evolution is yesterday. Post 7 https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69939#post69939

It goes like this.




So much ignorance crammed into one post.

You don't get to change the definition of evolution by lying to serve your perverted agenda. Evolution only deals with life AFTER it has arose. Nothing more. No honest person that understood the theory has ever claimed otherwise. Dishonest people such as yourself try to pollute the argument by convoluting what the theory even says.


Your reply.


(Exactly, Evolution only rides on the coat-tails of life that has already come into existence.


So now you have contradicted yourself yet again. I have no hope that you will admit your lies because you're religion has corrupter your mind and your morals.





Originally Posted by davidjayjordan
Please answer according to your theory and any proofs you might have. Thanks I an we await your replies.

Proof?:lol: There is a mountain of evidence supporting evolution. And your evidence? ZERO.:lol:


(Dont hold your breathe folks and readers, evolutionists have no answers, and L is showing classic signs of avoidance. They refuse to answer or even make a theoretical quess.... their theory does not apply to anything)

There was no avoidance of your unintelligent bullshit. I gave you much more than you deserved. ANd there was certainly no integrity on your part by admitting your pathetic lies and bullshit.

Your mind is a mess. Just stop wasting everyone's time with your verbal diarrhea.

davidjayjordan
08-22-2017, 08:37 AM
I automatically win because you have no class when debating and descend into gross insults as your only modus operandi for ever discussing anything.

No, your dam perverted theory rides on the back of created living organisms, according to you and yours. It has absolutely no bearing in any other field of science. You have no validity (however trumpted up) or laws or principles that apply in any other real science. Therefore evolutionaries, should because of their admitted inadequacies and vacuum, keep their deplorable unscientific luck and chance theory out of any other debate. But they can;t because it is their secular religion.

So from above, you admit that your god of evolution did not create forces.

Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

Therefore I win, your god did not create the weak nuclear force, whereas my ALMIGHTY GOD or FORCE could logically have done so, because the forces are seemingly contradictory because one applies at short distanceds and the other at longer distances, which makes the structure of an ATOM possible.

You lose, I win. The weak nuclear force was created to creat ATOMS. Amazing and true. The Lord created all the forces and is the ULTIMATE TOE of EVERYTHING.

Now lets go opver your double speak, you state in double speak language...that Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.


IE...evolution has nothing to do with the laws, I repeat the LAWS of the Universe, the LAWS of PHYSICS and MATTER... in whatever context anyone is speaking about. Did you see the double speak.

We created laws to explain the phenomena..... More double speak, WE, in evolutionary terms means people, mankind, as evolution wants to take the credit for labeling a law, which already exists. Mankind's labels for the double speak word 'phenomena' instead of law or laws, is evasive, tricky and double speak. An avoidance of again stating that evolution and mankind did NOT create the laws or phenomena that exist and have existed from the BEGINNING of CREATION. So again, evolution and their evolutionary worshippers ONLY deals with the so called violation of the laws as with the violation of the LAW, that all things go to a lesser state of organization with time.

Evolution and evolutionaries are semantic experts until you see through their ploys and ementia and avidances as they almost always on que, end up with some kind of slur against anyone that doesn't believe in their god, and their semantics and twistings.

Creation wins again... evolutionists can not answer the questions because evolution has created nothing and can't change the laws...or LAW that always existed from CREATION from an INTELLIGENT DESIGNING ALL POWERFUL FORCE.

Whimpy evolution can now go back in its hole, with its tsail between its legs once again..

L67
08-22-2017, 04:09 PM
I automatically win because you have no class when debating and descend into gross insults as your only modus operandi for ever discussing anything.

Right.... You were the first to throw insults. In fact, you have thrown insults in every post you have made. But don't let your hypocrisy stand in the way of your self appointed victory. :lol:


No, your dam perverted theory rides on the back of created living organisms, according to you and yours.

It's not according to me. It's according to the entire unified body of science. You are calling the entire unified body of science liars in service of your ridiculous religion. Sorry, science wins every time.


It has absolutely no bearing in any other field of science.

Thank you for the laugh. This statement tells all intelligent people just how ignorant you really are.







So from above, you admit that your god of evolution did not create forces.

Why would it when the theory doesn't state as such? Why is such basic rationality beyond your intellect?




Therefore I win, your god did not create the weak nuclear force, whereas my ALMIGHTY GOD or FORCE could logically have done so, because the forces are seemingly contradictory because one applies at short distanceds and the other at longer distances, which makes the structure of an ATOM possible.

Great! Another self appointed victory based on your own ignorance.:thumb:

Yes, your god "COULD" have created everything if he existed. Where is your proof that he even exists? Oh that's right, you have none.


You lose, I win. The weak nuclear force was created to creat ATOMS. Amazing and true. The Lord created all the forces and is the ULTIMATE TOE of EVERYTHING.

Look, another self appointed victory based on no evidence.:thumb: Where is your evidence for you massive victory? Oh wait, there is no evidence for your victory dance:lol:


Now lets go opver your double speak, you state in double speak language...that Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.


IE...evolution has nothing to do with the laws, I repeat the LAWS of the Universe, the LAWS of PHYSICS and MATTER... in whatever context anyone is speaking about. Did you see the double speak.

There was no double speak on my part. You are spewing lies again. You are the MORON who asked me the ridiculous of question of: "what laws did evolution evolve". I gave you the correct answer. Evolution didn't create any laws in the context you were asking.

BTW, scientific theories are higher than scientific laws. Evolution is a theories, therefore it is a fact! Deal with it.


We created laws to explain the phenomena..... More double speak, WE, in evolutionary terms means people, mankind, as evolution wants to take the credit for labeling a law, which already exists.

WRONG! Laws are our descriptions of observed phenomena. Nothing more.




Mankind's labels for the double speak word 'phenomena' instead of law or laws, is evasive, tricky and double speak.

Bullshit! You don't know what you are talking about. There is nothing tricky about the word phenomena. Only if you are an blathering idiot.




An avoidance of again stating that evolution and mankind did NOT create the laws or phenomena that exist and have existed from the BEGINNING of CREATION. So again, evolution and their evolutionary worshippers ONLY deals with the so called violation of the laws as with the violation of the LAW, that all things go to a lesser state of organization with time.

What a load of crap. You are such a pathetic liar.

Your brain is totally broken. That is all there is to it.

You just quoted me as saying that evolution didn't evolve any laws, and now here you are saying I an avoiding saying evolution didn't create any laws. Jesus Christ you're a confused mess.

The rest of your incoherent comments are just plain dumb.


Evolution and evolutionaries are semantic experts until you see through their ploys and ementia and avidances as they almost always on que, end up with some kind of slur against anyone that doesn't believe in their god, and their semantics and twistings.

Nice try liar. YOU are the one playing words games. I have been very clear in my comments. I challenge you to find one comment of mine that supports your lies. You can't and you won't because you are a dishonest hack.


Creation wins again... evolutionists can not answer the questions because evolution has created nothing and can't change the laws...or LAW that always existed from CREATION from an INTELLIGENT DESIGNING ALL POWERFUL FORCE.

Ah... another self appointed victory based on lies, ignorance, and contradictions. Bravo!

I've answered your questions. You expect evolution to answer all your questions and it doesn't. But it's ironic that you don't hold yourself to the same standard as you do others. I ask for evidence of your creation claims and all I get from you is silence.




Whimpy evolution can now go back in its hole, with its tsail between its legs once again..

:lol: Yes, evolution will now back to saving lives and telling us the history of our species.

davidjayjordan
08-23-2017, 09:00 AM
Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.

Another word, they might use is COINCIDENCE, as this is tied directly to their luck and chance theory. I saw this used on a TV special yesterday.

Now to their paretted new lingo and diversion and denial of exact laws... And yet before reposting this insanity, do realize that L67 did not make it up himself, they all parrot this insanity over and over to each other to comfort one another in their religion.

HERE IT IS

WRONG! Laws are our descriptions of observed phenomena. Nothing more.

Theres their phenomena word, but they are trying to say laws of the Universe, physics laws, thermodynamic laws, are just man made.... just a description.
They suggest it is just a label, nothing more. They will refuse to admit laws exist, and existed at Creation. They know evolution didn;t create any or hasnt changed any, so they just say they are observable. NO SO, they are proveable and testable and always EXACT. Mathematics and equations verify this, as a TRUTH, as a LAW.

Evolutionists are evasive, tricky, deceptive and nothing more than language twisters on their pul-PITS

Forces EXIST, LAWS EXIST, they are not man made, and putting a label or word to them does not mean man created them

Man can discover their existence through hard work, mathematics, physics etc.. like Newton etc... but man does not create these forces or laws, or speeds or time..they are and were created.

SEE and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/StolenInformation.html

For I am always way ahead of you L67, and miles ahead of no brain evolutionists

Man in his pride, seems to think that he in his mind has created a whole new "High Technology" that will
elevate him to some new 'god' like status. He believes he is creating new inventions and new technologies that
will deliver him from his own destructions.

But wait a minute, this is in direct contradiction to the Eternal Biblical principle that "There is no new thing
under the Sun". Because the two can't be simultaneously true, one has to be a lie and the other truthful.

So let's to get a few things straight to start with to find out the truth. For what is the explosion of knowledge
right now anyway, except the revealing of eternal laws and truths and principles that have always been. There
is no new physical or spiritual laws that are being created only the discovery of what has already existed from
the Creation of the Universes. No new invention creates any new laws., they only use what has already been
created.

Does man create matter? Well Yes, he does for micron seconds. His elements beyond the Lord's 92, do exist in
a flash of an eyelid and less, until they disintegrate. But nothing man creates lasts. This is why he is just a re-
combiner of life and the materials of life. But he is not the Creator.

Does he create life in a test tube? Yes but No,…..because he just takes living matter, or a living egg and a
living sperm and mates them artifically into life. Only the Lord of Lords and King of Kings has ever created
LIFE. For He (Jesus) even said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. (John 14:6). Man only
recombines life and alters what has already been created. And usually it will turn into disaster. For is this not
what cloning is also about? Isn't man just taking living cells and replicated them in their earlier embryonic
stages as to try and form a new life from the old?

Man can't create life, as any married couple knows. All they do is pass on the life they have been given
through sexual reproduction and recombination of their seed or DNA. Nothing has evolved because all things
were designed to be harmonic from the start.(SEE Creation versus Evolution Board)

I mean where did the knowledge come from originally. Did mankind think it up, or did it come from the Spirit
World. You guessed it, for if you read Genesis 6, the evil angels that mated with the daughters of men, didn't
think up their knowledge but got it from the Lord's spirit world which was created by the Lord. These evil
angels just twisted these truths for their own evil ends which brought on more pain and suffering to mankind.

For instead of using knowledge for good, these evil entities used the knowledge for evil and for warfare. For if
you even look around today most of man's greatest technologies are again being used for the development of
warfare or for the collection of material wealth for a few rather than the majority.

There has been no new created laws by man, he has had no real new inventions? I mean I got a patent for a
'floating flyhook' but was it really an invention? No. I just used the laws that were already there. I didn't create
the fish, or the water, or the physical laws that made the hook's motion attractive to the fish, the Lord did. I
just used the Creations of the Lord and the created LAWS of the Law for the worthy purpose of tricking the
fish…Ha.

So there is no new invention under the Sun after all, as the wisest man in the world noted (King Solomon).
For even computers which are advancing the new technology didn't create itself but was only possible because
of the absolutely amazing properties of crystals involved in storing data via its memory resonance. Man didn't
create the crystalline shape or properties of the crystals. He is just using them for his own purposes. The
Lord knows all about crystals and memory, and computers, He has every word and every action on His
database from the very beginning. There is no knowledge, he is unaware of. He knows it ALL, and has heard
every lie as well, from the creator of lies, Satan. And the only time the devil says any truth is to give credence
to his up-coming lie.

The Devil only steals the Lord's truths and knowledge in an attempt to give credence to his Lies, for he is the
father of lies and was such from the very beginning. For if you study the truth (which comes from the Lord
and from a healthy fear of the Lord), you start to realize that any real truth is an eternal truth that is timeless,
and not merely temporal. And so once again, you'd have to admit that All truths have always been true and
always existed in the Spiritual Plane even if we are just discovering them personally ourselves.

For he that seeketh findeth and he that asketh truth from the truthgiver (Jesus) shall be given the truth. And
what is truth ....... JESUS.

In His Service

David Jay Jordan

L67
08-23-2017, 03:20 PM
Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.

Another word, they might use is COINCIDENCE, as this is tied directly to their luck and chance theory. I saw this used on a TV special yesterday.

Now to their paretted new lingo and diversion and denial of exact laws... And yet before reposting this insanity, do realize that L67 did not make it up himself, they all parrot this insanity over and over to each other to comfort one another in their religion.

Talk about a word salad. There was no twisting of words on my part. That is YOU who has twisted my words. Your whole argument is just plain stupid. It's so easy to debunk your foolishness.



WRONG! Laws are our descriptions of observed phenomena. Nothing more.

Theres their phenomena word, but they are trying to say laws of the Universe, physics laws, thermodynamic laws, are just man made.... just a description.
They suggest it is just a label, nothing more. They will refuse to admit laws exist, and existed at Creation. They know evolution didn;t create any or hasnt changed any, so they just say they are observable. NO SO, they are proveable and testable and always EXACT. Mathematics and equations verify this, as a TRUTH, as a LAW.

And here is the crowning moment of such stubborn stupidity.

You think phenomena is somehow a trick word. Let's see what it means in the context I am using it. From Merriam's. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phenomenon

phenomena : an observable fact or event

So are you really trying to tell everyone that the laws we use to describe observed phenomena are not FACTS? Are you saying the forces(phenomena) in the universe are not facts? Either you are the biggest moron or the most pathetic liar I have ever witnessed. There is nothing deceptive about the word phenomena unless you deny that it means an observed fact. That wouldn't surprise me if you did deny its meaning.


Evolutionists are evasive, tricky, deceptive and nothing more than language twisters on their pul-PITS

Bullshit! It is YOU who speaks with a forked tongue. You have twisted everything I have said in every post you have made to me. I have had to correct everything you you accuse me of. Your words are pure bullshit. This is the way all typical creationists act.


Forces EXIST, LAWS EXIST, they are not man made, and putting a label or word to them does not mean man created them

Explain how a law exists in the physical realm. The very fact that we have forces is why he have scientific laws.

Murder is against the law. Does that mean the law is physical or one we assign to the description of murder?


Man can discover their existence through hard work, mathematics, physics etc.. like Newton etc... but man does not create these forces or laws, or speeds or time..they are and were created.

All of which are the result of mans intellectual abilities.

Nobody has said man created those forces but you. The laws exist because man wrote them by observing these scientific facts.

I'm glad you brought up Newton because this will debunk your claims. Newton had the three laws of motion. Are you trying to say Newton did not create the three laws of motion? He certainly did through the scientific method. They are not physical laws no matter how much you want them to be.


SEE and study

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/StolenInformation.html

Study what? There is nothing in there worth a damn.


For I am always way ahead of you L67, and miles ahead of no brain evolutionists

I don't think so.:lol: Anyone like you who equivocates on simple words like phenomena is not even in the same universe as me. You haven't presented one fact to me. I have debunked every argument you have made with REAL demonstrable facts. Every time I debunk you, you switch topic immediately to avoid admitting your errors. I've got your number David.


Man in his pride, seems to think that he in his mind has created a whole new "High Technology" that will
elevate him to some new 'god' like status. He believes he is creating new inventions and new technologies that
will deliver him from his own destructions.

But wait a minute, this is in direct contradiction to the Eternal Biblical principle that "There is no new thing
under the Sun". Because the two can't be simultaneously true, one has to be a lie and the other truthful.

So let's to get a few things straight to start with to find out the truth. For what is the explosion of knowledge
right now anyway, except the revealing of eternal laws and truths and principles that have always been. There
is no new physical or spiritual laws that are being created only the discovery of what has already existed from
the Creation of the Universes. No new invention creates any new laws., they only use what has already been
created.

Does man create matter? Well Yes, he does for micron seconds. His elements beyond the Lord's 92, do exist in
a flash of an eyelid and less, until they disintegrate. But nothing man creates lasts. This is why he is just a re-
combiner of life and the materials of life. But he is not the Creator.

Does he create life in a test tube? Yes but No,???..because he just takes living matter, or a living egg and a
living sperm and mates them artifically into life. Only the Lord of Lords and King of Kings has ever created
LIFE. For He (Jesus) even said, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. (John 14:6). Man only
recombines life and alters what has already been created. And usually it will turn into disaster. For is this not
what cloning is also about? Isn't man just taking living cells and replicated them in their earlier embryonic
stages as to try and form a new life from the old?

Man can't create life, as any married couple knows. All they do is pass on the life they have been given
through sexual reproduction and recombination of their seed or DNA. Nothing has evolved because all things
were designed to be harmonic from the start.(SEE Creation versus Evolution Board)

I mean where did the knowledge come from originally. Did mankind think it up, or did it come from the Spirit
World. You guessed it, for if you read Genesis 6, the evil angels that mated with the daughters of men, didn't
think up their knowledge but got it from the Lord's spirit world which was created by the Lord. These evil
angels just twisted these truths for their own evil ends which brought on more pain and suffering to mankind.

For instead of using knowledge for good, these evil entities used the knowledge for evil and for warfare. For if
you even look around today most of man's greatest technologies are again being used for the development of
warfare or for the collection of material wealth for a few rather than the majority.

There has been no new created laws by man, he has had no real new inventions? I mean I got a patent for a
'floating flyhook' but was it really an invention? No. I just used the laws that were already there. I didn't create
the fish, or the water, or the physical laws that made the hook's motion attractive to the fish, the Lord did. I
just used the Creations of the Lord and the created LAWS of the Law for the worthy purpose of tricking the
fish???Ha.

So there is no new invention under the Sun after all, as the wisest man in the world noted (King Solomon).
For even computers which are advancing the new technology didn't create itself but was only possible because
of the absolutely amazing properties of crystals involved in storing data via its memory resonance. Man didn't
create the crystalline shape or properties of the crystals. He is just using them for his own purposes. The
Lord knows all about crystals and memory, and computers, He has every word and every action on His
database from the very beginning. There is no knowledge, he is unaware of. He knows it ALL, and has heard
every lie as well, from the creator of lies, Satan. And the only time the devil says any truth is to give credence
to his up-coming lie.

The Devil only steals the Lord's truths and knowledge in an attempt to give credence to his Lies, for he is the
father of lies and was such from the very beginning. For if you study the truth (which comes from the Lord
and from a healthy fear of the Lord), you start to realize that any real truth is an eternal truth that is timeless,
and not merely temporal. And so once again, you'd have to admit that All truths have always been true and
always existed in the Spiritual Plane even if we are just discovering them personally ourselves.

For he that seeketh findeth and he that asketh truth from the truthgiver (Jesus) shall be given the truth. And
what is truth ....... JESUS.

In His Service

David Jay Jordan

Another rant with no evidence. You have nothing other than your empty assertions to provide.

davidjayjordan
08-24-2017, 04:19 PM
Forces and laws are facts and truths. Evolutionists now use the word phenomena, to suggest it is just a phenomena, but the word literally means a FACT. Observed facts when analysied mathematically produce mathematical equations as mentioned, and these produce mathematatical laws that apply which show exact relationships, not by chance but by design. The laws of thermodynamics, phyics etc... are LAWS. They are not natural, they existed upon creation. Insane evolution did not create any laws or change any laws, and the theorists, do anything they can, do hide the facts, that evolution does not apply.

The laws existed from the BEGINNING.

Evolution as you admit does NOT create forces and has no value except within your theory of luck and chance called Evolution.

Evolutionary non thinking, therefore has no bearing on this thread about forces. The observed phenomena, that always happen are called laws. They exist, in every sphere regardless of the label we put on them. They exist, and always have been...as I have explained.

They are mathematical and are not linguistic. Switching to the spiritual laws or civil law or nationalistic laws is another twisting of your mind, to try and support your theory that laws do not exist. Sorry they have always existed and your pet theory has nothing to say about them, and did not create them or change them or make them evolve into new laws....

The weak nucleur law did not evolve. All laws and forces, and speeds existed from the Beginning. And as mentioned, in the Gold Thread, atoms did not create themselves. Gold did not create itself by luck and chance. Electrons and protons did not create themselves and balance themselves and dictate their speeds by themselves over time.

davidjayjordan
08-24-2017, 04:21 PM
Do tell us L.... when the weak nucleur force came into existence according to your theory, and whether it has changed or evolved to fit into the atomic structure phenomena. ?

We await your brilliance or lack thereof.

L67
08-24-2017, 08:04 PM
Forces and laws are facts and truths. Evolutionists now use the word phenomena, to suggest it is just a phenomena, but the word literally means a FACT. Observed facts when analysied mathematically produce mathematical equations as mentioned, and these produce mathematatical laws that apply which show exact relationships, not by chance but by design. The laws of thermodynamics, phyics etc... are LAWS. They are not natural, they existed upon creation. Insane evolution did not create any laws or change any laws, and the theorists, do anything they can, do hide the facts, that evolution does not apply.

More of your idiotic lies. It is you the pathetic liar who tried to say I was using the word phenomena as just some random event. I can PROVE your lies.

Here is what I said in post 4.


Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

Anyone with a functioning brain(not you) can clearly see I used the word phenomena to mean FACT.

Here was your moronic reply.


Readers do take note and notice this modus operandi of evolutionists and non thinking semantic linguistics types, who twist and subvert knowledge with their language and comments.

Do see that they change the word or intent of MIRACLE of DESIGN and RATIOS and BALANCE and HARMONY and EQUALITY into the word PHENOMENA, (Silvanius just tried it or used it on another post today. SEE ECLIPSE THREAD) This is now part of their lingo.

Look at those pathetic lies. You tried to claim I was trying to twist the word phenomena. And now you are doing it again. What a joke you are.:lol:

Now you are trying to take credit for saying the word phenomena means a fact. But that doesn't work because I'm the one who post the definition to clear this argument up.

Post 8.






You think phenomena is somehow a trick word. Let's see what it means in the context I am using it. From Merriam's. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/phenomenon

phenomena : an observable fact or event

So are you really trying to tell everyone that the laws we use to describe observed phenomena are not FACTS? Are you saying the forces(phenomena) in the universe are not facts? Either you are the biggest moron or the most pathetic liar I have ever witnessed. There is nothing deceptive about the word phenomena unless you deny that it means an observed fact. That wouldn't surprise me if you did deny its meaning.


This is pure madness. There is nothing else to say other than you are insane.




The laws existed from the BEGINNING.

Evolution as you admit does NOT create forces and has no value except within your theory of luck and chance called Evolution.

Evolutionary non thinking, therefore has no bearing on this thread about forces. The observed phenomena, that always happen are called laws. They exist, in every sphere regardless of the label we put on them. They exist, and always have been...as I have explained.

They are mathematical and are not linguistic. Switching to the spiritual laws or civil law or nationalistic laws is another twisting of your mind, to try and support your theory that laws do not exist. Sorry they have always existed and your pet theory has nothing to say about them, and did not create them or change them or make them evolve into new laws....

The weak nucleur law did not evolve. All laws and forces, and speeds existed from the Beginning. And as mentioned, in the Gold Thread, atoms did not create themselves. Gold did not create itself by luck and chance. Electrons and protons did not create themselves and balance themselves and dictate their speeds by themselves over time.

Let me put it to you real simple. Your comments are unintelligent bullshit! That's all there is to it. This conversation never went to the next level because you refuse to form rational intelligent responses. I haven't ever witnessed someone like you who can write so much, and yet say absolutely nothing at the same time.

L67
08-24-2017, 08:05 PM
Do tell us L.... when the weak nucleur force came into existence according to your theory, and whether it has changed or evolved to fit into the atomic structure phenomena. ?

We await your brilliance or lack thereof.

I have no idea what you are even asking. Do you even know what you are babbling about?

davidjayjordan
08-25-2017, 09:15 AM
I have no idea what you are even asking. Do you even know what you are babbling about?

Of course, you dont know what I am talking about, because you are an evolutionist and your religion is evolution. And as you mentioned evolution does not deal with forces, and thats exactly what this thread or topic is about. Time even millions of years did not create forces and can not change forces or laws of these forces, this you admit. In other words, you are out of your league, as luck and chance even if given billions of years, does not apply HERE. You can only preach that amoung your evolutionary peers.

What I have shown HEREIN, is that the weak nuclear force had to be designed in advance, simultaneously with the electro-magnetic force, and strong nuclear force at ONCE...complete and harmonizing before a Creator in one fell swoop could create an ATOM.

You cant understand this because you are an evolutionist and it is another contradiction to your religion, and your hypothetical theory needs billlions and trillions of years to hope for your supposed evolutionary changes. And none ever came but still you look for a change, to make your religion and false science secular...

Back to real science and away from your inability to comprehend FORCES.

davidjayjordan
08-25-2017, 09:26 AM
More of your idiotic lies. It is you the pathetic liar who tried to say I was using the word phenomena as just some random event. I can PROVE your lies.
.

Lets go over your semantics once again, as you evolutionists are tricksters and deceivers.

Phenomena as you yourself stated is supposed to mean ..... an observed fact.

But wait a minute, an observed fact is not a law. It takes time and effort and mathematics, and equations not just mindless observation to understand a phenomena. You evolutionists are mesmerized by phenomena including LIFE, but never go further into the science of cause and effect that brings about these FACTUAL OBSERVATIONS. You have no idea about the laws, the equations of forces, the balance, the creation of LIFE.

Observed facts become laws when you study them and find out their properties, ((This is what true scientists have done, whereas false evolutionists just get mesmerized and stupified by observed coincidences and facts by their mindless observations and call them phenomena..... or other tricky words to cover the facts...and hidden LAWS that govern these phenomena. In other words, they just dont know. Get your science together and stop theorizing and get down to mathematics, and laws, and forces, and speeds and times, and geometry.

Quite being semantic and linguistic in your theories and study laws and the cause and effect of observed FACTS. Study the laws of Creation !!

davidjayjordan
08-25-2017, 09:33 AM
More of your idiotic lies. It is you the pathetic liar who tried to say I was using the word phenomena as just some random event. I can PROVE your lies.
.

Lets go over your semantics once again, as you evolutionists are tricksters and deceivers.

Phenomena as you yourself stated is supposed to mean ..... an observed fact.

But wait a minute, an observed fact is not a law. It takes time and effort and mathematics, and equations not just mindless observation to understand a phenomena. You evolutionists are mesmerized by phenomena including LIFE, but never go further into the science of cause and effect that brings about these FACTUAL OBSERVATIONS. You have no idea about the laws, the equations of forces, the balance, the creation of LIFE.

Observed facts become laws when you study them and find out their properties, ((This is what true scientists have done, whereas false evolutionists just get mesmerized and stupified by observed coincidences and facts by their mindless observations and call them phenomena..... or other tricky words to cover the facts...and hidden LAWS that govern these phenomena. In other words, they just dont know. Get your science together and stop theorizing and get down to mathematics, and laws, and forces, and speeds and times, and geometry.

Quite being semantic and linguistic in your theories and study laws and the cause and effect of observed FACTS. Study the laws of Creation !!

L67
08-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Of course, you dont know what I am talking about, because you are an evolutionist and your religion is evolution. And as you mentioned evolution does not deal with forces, and thats exactly what this thread or topic is about.

That has nothing to do with why I had no idea what you were talking about. I had no idea what you are talking about because your so called question was an unintelligent mess.



Time even millions of years did not create forces and can not change forces or laws of these forces, this you admit. In other words, you are out of your league, as luck and chance even if given billions of years, does not apply HERE. You can only preach that amoung your evolutionary peers.

No I did not admit this. These are your ignorant words. I said evolution had NOTHING to do with how life originally came to be. What a shocker that I have to correct you yet again.


What I have shown HEREIN, is that the weak nuclear force had to be designed in advance, simultaneously with the electro-magnetic force, and strong nuclear force at ONCE...complete and harmonizing before a Creator in one fell swoop could create an ATOM.

You haven't show a damn thing. All you have done is assert your ignorant claims with ZERO evidence. You have no evidence for you claims. Period.


You cant understand this because you are an evolutionist and it is another contradiction to your religion, and your hypothetical theory needs billlions and trillions of years to hope for your supposed evolutionary changes. And none ever came but still you look for a change, to make your religion and false science secular...

What a load of horseshit. I understand that you can't prove how life came to be any more than I can.


Back to real science and away from your inability to comprehend FORCES.

You haven't even talked real science. You have spewed untold absurdities in your attempt to sound intelligent. It has backfired royally for you. Because those that know better than you can clearly see you have no idea what you are talking about.

L67
08-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Lets go over your semantics once again, as you evolutionists are tricksters and deceivers.

Once again, you are perverse liar as I will demonstrate.


Phenomena as you yourself stated is supposed to mean ..... an observed fact.

And that's the way I used it you freaking lunatic.


But wait a minute, an observed fact is not a law. It takes time and effort and mathematics, and equations not just mindless observation to understand a phenomena. You evolutionists are mesmerized by phenomena including LIFE, but never go further into the science of cause and effect that brings about these FACTUAL OBSERVATIONS. You have no idea about the laws, the equations of forces, the balance, the creation of LIFE.

A scientific law is an observed FACT! That is the whole reason humans wrote the scientific laws is because of the observable facts.That is exactly what I have said since post 2. You just aren't smart enough to understand what I have said.

I said this in post two. Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter.

What I said is 100% FACT. The laws are our explanations of the observed facts.

Let's see the definition of scientific law. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/scientific-law

noun
a phenomenon of nature that has been proven to invariably occur whenever certain conditions exist or are met; also, a formal statement about such a phenomenon; also called natural law

That is exactly what I said.





Observed facts become laws when you study them and find out their properties, ((This is what true scientists have done, whereas false evolutionists just get mesmerized and stupified by observed coincidences and facts by their mindless observations and call them phenomena..... or other tricky words to cover the facts...and hidden LAWS that govern these phenomena. In other words, they just dont know. Get your science together and stop theorizing and get down to mathematics, and laws, and forces, and speeds and times, and geometry.

No shit. That is what I have said from the beginning.You are the most inept tool I have ever witnessed. This was the exact reason you were banned from this forum before. You are not rational and you spew lies as freely as you breathe.






Quite being semantic and linguistic in your theories and study laws and the cause and effect of observed FACTS. Study the laws of Creation !!

Ha! Law of creation? You admit scientific laws are based on observable facts. Where are the physical observable facts that prove creation. Oh that's right, you don't have any.:lol:

davidjayjordan
08-28-2017, 06:08 AM
Ha! Law of creation? You admit scientific laws are based on observable facts. Where are the physical observable facts that prove creation. Oh that's right, you don't have any.

Yes, observed facts that can be formulated into Laws, as in LAWS, that are the cause and effect of the observed facts, composing laws that are repeatable. Its not mere observed facts, and then theorise and theorise on the theories of luck and chance.

Observed facts, can be isolated and studied and tested until equations can be made that show a repeatable TRUTH of hidden LAWS and FORCES. Its not man made but LAWS that were composed in making all things, as HEREIN we are showing that the Creator had to have foreknowledge of His atomic structure and then make weak nuclear force.

Dumb evolutionists just theorise and say things just happened by chance and phenemna just happen naturally via their god of Nature, helped along by their God of Evolution, and selected by their God of Selection.

Its your secular religion, so preach your theory..I will explain the LAWS of our CREATOR, and HIs Science and TEMPLATE

Science wins, Jesus wins and _____ win.

davidjayjordan
10-12-2017, 08:30 AM
If there is anything you learn in real scienc, its that all things are connected and effect other things and other matter. There are precise cycles, precise laws that inter-act with all other laws, and create a unifed and stable envirorment ... a homeostasis, a BALANCE, an EQUILIBRIUM.

Evolutionists try to say that it all came about by luck and chance and at random or equalised in time (Maybe a billion or two of years).

But then again, evolution is such a wild and insane theory, that they usually stay away from projecting their theory to other areas beyond, living creatures evolving into other living creatures. They usually stay away from suggesting chemicals evolved into other chemicals, or stay away from suggesting cell walls magically evolved to create life in the first place, or stay away from getting into physics where one law evolved into another law. I mean its so ludicrous to believe in life evolving, let alone all these other scientific fields having come about by evolutionary luck and chance.

So there we be.... evolution did not create any laws and did not evolve any forces into other forces.

All evolutionists can say, is that it must have been there originally. Why because they have an origin that just magically created things but they make that origin or originator, a new god ...sometimes called evolution, sometimes nature, or natural selection, or something similiar.

Evolutionists know that their doctrine, their theory does not apply to other areas of true science.... it has no connections and does not apply, except to living orgainisms that were supposedly already there by themselves..ORGINally.

IE Forces were not created at random and did not evolve from other forces.

The Creator created them intact from the BEGINNING.

L67
10-12-2017, 03:26 PM
iar.

Evolutionists know that their doctrine, their theory does not apply to other areas of true science.... it has no connections and does not apply, except to living orgainisms that were supposedly already there by themselves..ORGINally.




:congrats: David.

You just debunked yourself. You just admitted that evolution is real and that evolutionists KNOW that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. That means all your ramblings of conflating different theories with evolution are stinking putrid lies.

And lol at you saying evolution has nothing to do in other areas of true science. What ignorance. I suppose paleontology, geology, genetics, developmental biology, etc...are not true areas of science.:lol:

davidjayjordan
10-12-2017, 10:28 PM
:congrats: David.

You just debunked yourself. You just admitted that evolution is real and that evolutionists KNOW that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. That means all your ramblings of conflating different theories with evolution are stinking putrid lies.

And lol at you saying evolution has nothing to do in other areas of true science. What ignorance. I suppose paleontology, geology, genetics, developmental biology, etc...are not true areas of science.:lol:

I repeat, the theory of evolution according to evolutionists only applies to life.. its untrue as luck and chance does not apply to any real science, because science is gaved on the facts of creation created from the Beginning by the Creator.

Evolutionists have no connections with other sciences, none. Its just a secular religion, that tickles the ego, of scientists taht dont ewant to admit an intelligence greater than theirs.

The other sciences you mention L^& are complicit with the lie of evolution. There is no way to date fossils so they rely on the quesses of geologists who rely on a constant no castatrophic event timeline. They deny the worldwide flood so they can suggest that there has been no worldwide events that can shake or effect their so called rock layers or volcanic ayers etc etc. The dumb ignorant evolutionary biologist, then date their fossils according to the quesses of the paleotologists etc. Theorists backing up theorists, is not scioence but fiction and manipulation and denial backing up the same fictional timelines.

SEE the exact dating of the worldwide flood and the new posts confirming it thereIN.

Evolutionists rely on these other false sciences to back up their findings or help their artists imagine graphics for public consumption. Its all a con folks, all motivated by pride and wullful closed minded ignorance....

SEE Evolution is a BIG LIE

http://www.davidjayjordan.com/EvolutionisaBIGLIE.html 10 pages

davidjayjordan
10-12-2017, 10:37 PM
As mentioned evolutionists are as evasive as ****. They hate to answer questions, and intentionally try to get off the topic.

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time


You can say whatever you want.... usually though you, evolutionists admit that they dont know and that the laws were just magically there in the Beginning. But lets hear from them personnally and directly.

PS) I also just posted cell creation, as surely they dont want to state that cell creation came also by luck and chance or was just magically there when evolution appeared magically and took over the development process. But do go to that thread if interested in hearing from evolutionists how their evolution developed and created cells and evolved them even further. It will be interesting, but do be prepared for some very strong language from them when their religion is challenged, or ask their religion for an exlanation.

L67
10-13-2017, 05:26 AM
I repeat, the theory of evolution according to evolutionists only applies to life..


Correct. That is why everything you write beyond this point to try and discredit evolution is a lie. Case closed.



ts untrue as luck and chance does not apply to any real science, because science is gaved on the facts of creation created from the Beginning by the Creator.

Evolutionists have no connections with other sciences, none. Its just a secular religion, that tickles the ego, of scientists taht dont ewant to admit an intelligence greater than theirs.

The other sciences you mention L^& are complicit with the lie of evolution. There is no way to date fossils so they rely on the quesses of geologists who rely on a constant no castatrophic event timeline. They deny the worldwide flood so they can suggest that there has been no worldwide events that can shake or effect their so called rock layers or volcanic ayers etc etc. The dumb ignorant evolutionary biologist, then date their fossils according to the quesses of the paleotologists etc. Theorists backing up theorists, is not scioence but fiction and manipulation and denial backing up the same fictional timelines.

This really took some intelligence to put together.:lol: All I see is denial. Any moron can answer the way you do. Your replies are nothing but your own unintelligent opinions. You have to prove your assertions true before they are considered true. You can't do it and you know it. Sorry, the entire unified body of science who has proven themselves a gazillion times over are infinitely more credible than some creationist hack who pass his beliefs off as fact.

L67
10-13-2017, 05:44 AM
As mentioned evolutionists are as evasive as ****. They hate to answer questions, and intentionally try to get off the topic.

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time


You can say whatever you want.... usually though you, evolutionists admit that they dont know and that the laws were just magically there in the Beginning. But lets hear from them personnally and directly.

PS) I also just posted cell creation, as surely they dont want to state that cell creation came also by luck and chance or was just magically there when evolution appeared magically and took over the development process. But do go to that thread if interested in hearing from evolutionists how their evolution developed and created cells and evolved them even further. It will be interesting, but do be prepared for some very strong language from them when their religion is challenged, or ask their religion for an exlanation.

You just admitted in the post above that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. Now you are asking if evolution created any laws.:lol: I have no words to describe such foolishness.

Btw, those questions have already been answered in this thread. And this one. https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69939#post69939

Richard Amiel McGough
10-13-2017, 08:28 AM
luck and chance does not apply to any real science
Oh really? So you say that there is no science called "Statistics"? Wow. Google only returns about 10.9 MILLION pages when you search for "Statistical Science."

Is there no bottom to the abyss of your mind?

Richard Amiel McGough
10-13-2017, 08:50 AM
As mentioned evolutionists are as evasive as ****. They hate to answer questions, and intentionally try to get off the topic.

Get real David. You are one of the most evasive people I have ever encountered. You twist and turn like a serpent and refuse to stay on topic and answer any evidence presented.



This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time

Your questions are absurd. Evolution is a biological theory about the origin of species, not the origin of natural laws. You mind is confused and disordered.




You can say whatever you want.... usually though you, evolutionists admit that they dont know and that the laws were just magically there in the Beginning. But lets hear from them personnally and directly.

Admitting things you don't know is the first step towards knowledge and the most basic requirement for intellectual honesty. You should try it sometime.

There is nothing "magical" about assuming that physical laws are "just there" since they could be ontologically necessarily. Or it could be that we live in a multiverse and all possible laws are manifested in different universes. Or maybe they were all created by a "God" who is magically "just there." If you have a problem with nature "just being there" then why don't you have a problem with your magical god "just being there"?

davidjayjordan
10-13-2017, 09:26 AM
You just admitted in the post above that evolution only deals with life AFTER it has begun. Now you are asking if evolution created any laws.:lol: I have no words to describe such foolishness.

Btw, those questions have already been answered in this thread. And this one. https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69939#post69939

No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

I win again, please take English comprehension studies.

So again, I prove your evasive ways, just answer the question..

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Just answer the Questions. Be honest, be real

Richard Amiel McGough
10-13-2017, 09:31 AM
No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

I win again, please take English comprehension studies.

So again, I prove your evasive ways, just answer the question..

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Just answer the Questions. Be honest, be real
Why do you keep repeating the same error David?

Evolution is a BIOLOGICAL THEORY about the origin of species. It has nothing to do with how the laws of nature came to be.

Please try to understand basic English.

Richard Amiel McGough
10-13-2017, 09:40 AM
No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

I win again, please take English comprehension studies.

So again, I prove your evasive ways, just answer the question..

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Just answer the Questions. Be honest, be real
Let me help you out here. Your problem is that you are equivocating on the word "evolution." You are switching between meanings and so creating confusion. In one sense, evolution simply means "change over time" and in that context, it is possible that laws have evolved though it seems most likely that they are constant. The same word can refer to the theory of biological evolution which has absolutely nothing to do with your question about physical laws "evolving over time".

Your comments are radically confused. It almost looks like a deliberate strategy to avoid dealing with the evidence, which would be quite tragic, though not as tragic as the more likely case that your mind is so disordered that you cannot even understand an explanation when it is spelled out in minute detail. I say "tragic" because you appear to be choosing darkness over light, lies over truth, and that is a moral tragedy.

L67
10-13-2017, 10:50 AM
No, get some reading comprehension, you evolutionists say, evolution only deals with living life.... I didn't say it, its your ridiculous theory and you evolutionists say, your luck and chance theory applies to no other fields of real science, only with living life, that already was in existence.

So you are saying evolution doesn't deal with life after it arose? Ok.

That's not what you said in this thread. (https://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?6407-Weak-Nuclear-Force-proves-God-created-Atoms&p=69945#post69945)

Here was our conversation.


Here was my reply in post 7.




So much ignorance crammed into one post.

You don't get to change the definition of evolution by lying to serve your perverted agenda. Evolution only deals with life AFTER it has arose. Nothing more. No honest person that understood the theory has ever claimed otherwise. Dishonest people such as yourself try to pollute the argument by convoluting what the theory even says.

Here was your reply in post 10.



(Exactly, Evolution only rides on the coat-tails of life that has already come into existence.

You flat out agreed with me that evolution only deals with life after it arose. Now you are contradicting again yourself by saying evolution doesn't say that. What a shock.:lol:





I win again, please take English comprehension studies.

So again, I prove your evasive ways, just answer the question..

This thread and this title and topic is about forces, the Laws of the Universe, so answer the questions evolutionists

1. Did evolution create any laws
2. Have any laws evolved in time

Dont be afraid, just answer according to your facts or according to your belief system...according to your bravery in being able to state something, anything.

Just answer the Questions. Be honest, be real


I answered those questions already. And what a shocker that you agreed with my answer. Now you are back to asking these moronic questions again.

From that same post I just posted above.

Here was my answer:


Evolution didn't evolve any laws in the context you are trying to say it did. WE created laws to explain the observed phenomena. Thanks for proving your gross ignorance of the matter

Here was your reply:


(Exactly, evolution did not evolve any laws, or create any forces



Congrats on your win for being the biggest tool on the internet.

davidjayjordan
10-13-2017, 10:52 AM
Get real David. You are one of the most evasive people I have ever encountered. You twist and turn like a serpent and refuse to stay on topic and answer any evidence presented. (No Richard, you are copying my proofs against you evolutionists. You refuse to answer the question because you know you cant back it up. But be brave, and show some moxy and courage rather than always excusing your lack of answers)

Your questions are absurd. (Its not absurd to ask questions about what your theory encompasses..... and what it applies to.)

Evolution is a biological theory about the origin of species, not the origin of natural laws. You mind is confused and disordered. (Then be straight forward and answer the straight forward questions. Just say, NO, evolution has nothing to do with physics and forces. Dont be evasive, even though your wording of so called natural forces, is tricky as you assume that forces were just there. Nevertheless, Ill take your answer, above, and state that you evolutionists agree that evolution has nothing to do with Forces, or the Laws of the Universe. You evolutionists only deal with living things that are already alive. You dont explain how they got alive or waht forces created them. So I agree you evolutionists have nothing to say about forces or laws, and hence you have no mathematical backup. Again I agree with you.... that you have no math, know no equations, and only theorise about the branching and development of one race into another race, or lets say from one species to another species.)

Admitting things you don't know is the first step towards knowledge and the most basic requirement for intellectual honesty. You should try it sometime. (I have thats why I have progressed. ... and have soooo much scientific backup and writings) (Evolutionists can not have written proofs and math and links because they have no math, no missings links and no scientific laws. Besides there truths or facts change every year, as they go from theory to new theory, erasing their old theories

There is nothing "magical" about assuming that physical laws are "just there" since they could be ontologically necessarily. (Ahh trying to justify your mysterious creation without using an intelligent designer...as evolutionists continually say, creation was just there. For evolutionists like Richard etc... can not explain creation, all they can attempt to do is postulate what happenned after the Lord created all things... )

Or it could be that we live in a multiverse and all possible laws are manifested in different universes. (Yikes, thats a wild new theory Richard....you using your theoritical words of COULD HAVE, and POSSIBLE... to formulate a new theory. Not facts, but a theory on a theory of a theory. Its rather comical Richard, but you're the one that said it. And do wait for your next sentence as you use the word MAYBE.... Yes that's comical, as it is just more conjecture and imagaination, and a new theory. Yet what you are attempting to do is deny laws, and peoples faith in laws and physics, by suggesting there are different laws in different universes. This is why evolutionists are evolutionists, because they evade laws and physics, and math, and go into more devious and outrageous theories to cover up the flaws in thier original theory.)

Or MAYBE they were all created by a "God" who is magically "just there." If you have a problem with nature "just being there" then why don't you have a problem with your magical god "just being there"? My god, our common God, we know about and can experience according to His Laws, that dictates we must have the balls or ovaries to try and test HIM and prove HIM. Your evolutionary theoretical God has no proofs and has written nothing and does not speak and does not extend to any other science other than the secular religion of evolution. In other words, evolution is a no brainer. Evolution is all by faith and intimidation rather than personal knowing experience.)


Nice chatting with you. But do start your own thread on a specific that you choose that you can answer and support. To truly know a subject, you have to defend it from queries and explain it to those that ask you. Do attempt to state a truth or your truth or your fact or your new theory to back up your previosu theory of your original theory... IE..post anything, and then back it up.

Its like a thesis, you have to defend your thesis before others, to see if you know your subject matter.

Thanks