PDA

View Full Version : Triples... ?

duxrow
08-30-2014, 08:20 AM
TRIPLES? The 3x10 OT Generations & 3x14 NT Generations & 3x22 (Books) have given me reason to look for correlation here (30+42+66=138..) or could it be leading to DOUBLES? Like from HolyCross to double-cross? Maybe like from 22 to 44, and President #44? ANYBODY?

I only stumbled on this BW forum after my studies convinced me of the 66 Generations from Adam to Jesus and led me to believe in the totality of the 66 books. Up to then I hadn't really thought of the 66 as "Triple 22", but now seems obvious to me. and a Yahoo headline today reads "CIA now admits that President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America". :eek:

Because G.W. was our first Prez and we've recently had two of them (Bush's), doesn't it warrant further investigation? :thumb:

Richard Amiel McGough
08-30-2014, 10:47 AM
TRIPLES? The 3x10 OT Generations & 3x14 NT Generations & 3x22 (Books) have given me reason to look for correlation here (30+42+66=138..) or could it be leading to DOUBLES? Like from HolyCross to double-cross? Maybe like from 22 to 44, and President #44? ANYBODY?

I only stumbled on this BW forum after my studies convinced me of the 66 Generations from Adam to Jesus and led me to believe in the totality of the 66 books. Up to then I hadn't really thought of the 66 as "Triple 22", but now seems obvious to me. and a Yahoo headline today reads "CIA now admits that President Obama is a radical Islamic enemy of America". :eek:

Because G.W. was our first Prez and we've recently had two of them (Bush's), doesn't it warrant further investigation? :thumb:
Dude! That article is from World NUT Daily! I can't imagine a less reliable news source.

And BTW - Luke said there are 77 generations from Adam to Christ. Just saying ....

duxrow
08-30-2014, 11:30 AM
COINCIDENCE?
The SECOND ENOCH (7TH from Adam) and the SECOND LAMECH (9TH from Adam) lead on to the SECOND JACOB, father of Joseph, (63rd from Adam!), because

the Final Four are Jacob to Joseph to MARY to Jesus #66..

BTW, Luke never said any such thing--YOU didn't see the King-Priest distinction derived from two sons of David: Solomon & Nathan!

Richard Amiel McGough
08-30-2014, 11:38 AM
COINCIDENCE?
The SECOND ENOCH (7TH from Adam) and the SECOND LAMECH (9TH from Adam) lead on to the SECOND JACOB, father of Joseph, (63rd from Adam!), because

the Final Four are Jacob to Joseph to MARY to Jesus #66..

COINCIDENCE? Absolutely!

I'm really glad you asked that question. All you need to do now is learn how to answer it for yourself. Here's a good place to start:

1) Define your hypothesis. E.g. God designed the genealogies as a cryptogram to reveal "___________" (fill in the blank).

2) Explain what principles and evidence would confirm or disconfirm your hypothesis.

3) Deal with ALL THE EVIDENCE. E.g. don't make up excuses for why the genealogy in Luke contradicts the genealogies in Genesis, Chronicles, and Matthew.

duxrow
08-30-2014, 11:54 AM
1. Cryptogram to challenge us IAW Prov25:2.
2. Stumbling blocks are put in place to keep results until timing is right (NOW!) :hangman:
3. No excuse; just a fact that Matthew based on the King Line, and Luke on the Priest Line, and the "Father to Son" progression of Generations never took into account about Mary having a father named Joseph, nor how the New Covenant is "neither male nor female" !

ALL THE EVIDENCE? I don't think so.. Am sure I've left out things that should be included, but I suspect that You have already made up your mind and won't budge.. but this may help: http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/webdoc5.htm & http://cswnet.com/~duxrow/webdoc51.htm