PDA

View Full Version : 1368-2368-3368=111

amth
07-20-2008, 04:55 AM
The Truth is 2368 why ? I believe 2 is for the second of 111 and 63 value of nbia "prophet" and 8 i believe the symbol of omega than numaraly value from omega is 800

When truth 111 is than give not only 2368. Than give 1368 and 3368 too.

1368 is i belive Msheh "Moses" the value of Moses is 345

1368+345=1713=1(7+3)1=111 Moses ist he one of 111.
2368+391 Yshuoh=2759=(9+2)(7+5)=1112. Jesus is the second of 111.
3368+810 paraklhtos "mchmd"=4178=(4+7)18=1118

1368 moses +2368 jesus+3368 mchmd=7104=(7+4)1=111. Not God is 111 than God is only 1. The way of God is 111.

345 mshe*391 yshuoh*92 mchmd:111=111804

alec cotton
08-10-2008, 01:18 PM
The Truth is 2368 why ? I believe 2 is for the second of 111 and 63 value of nbia "prophet" and 8 i believe the symbol of omega than numaraly value from omega is 800

When truth 111 is than give not only 2368. Than give 1368 and 3368 too.

1368 is i belive Msheh "Moses" the value of Moses is 345

1368+345=1713=1(7+3)1=111 Moses ist he one of 111.
2368+391 Yshuoh=2759=(9+2)(7+5)=1112. Jesus is the second of 111.
3368+810 paraklhtos "mchmd"=4178=(4+7)18=1118

1368 moses +2368 jesus+3368 mchmd=7104=(7+4)1=111. Not God is 111 than God is only 1. The way of God is 111.

345 mshe*391 yshuoh*92 mchmd:111=111804

I can't make out where you are coming from or going to. Could it be that you have lost your way? Do you mind if I suggest that you try a new vocation . The circus perhaps. You might do well as an acrobat,doing twists and back flips ,or a contortionist . A clown maybe. If I was you I wouldn't go in for Philosphy or maths. That way might lead to disaster . I'm only trying to be helpful. Have a nice day
Alec

amth
08-11-2008, 04:44 AM
Because you do not find arguments that you write this ? What you can do i have not problem with. We will see who the clown is in the court in day of the judgement :)

I have offended anyone I write alone and I want to prove that I am not offended.

alec cotton
09-06-2008, 03:33 AM
Because you do not find arguments that you write this ? What you can do i have not problem with. We will see who the clown is in the court in day of the judgement :)

I have offended anyone I write alone and I want to prove that I am not offended.
I now offer you the reason for my comment and the logic behind it. The Bible is the ONLY inspired word of God. You seem to suggest that the Bible and the Qu'ran are compatible. The fact is that they are diametricaly opposed . The Qu'ran says "Flog them with a hundred stripes". The law of God states that you must not beat a man with more than forty stripes lest he appears vile to you. The Qu'ran say that God has no sons. The bible says that Jesus is the son of God. If Jesus of Nazareth is the son ofGod then the Qu'ran is a deception and Mohammet was no prophet. If Jesus is not God the he was a liar and a deceiver and the bible is one enormous hoax. Now it is left to you to use your judgement. I suggest that you carefully scrutinise the Bible . After that.examine the Qu'ran, Judge between the two and carefully draw your conclusion. Always bear in mind that your eternal destiny may well depend on your conclusion. No man is an island. The life that exists in you is an extention of the life which exists in me. What hurts you affects me.
Alec

amth
09-06-2008, 11:00 AM
Where in bible said Jesus that he son of God is ? You said only bibel is word of God. Have you spoken with God that you can said this ?

It gives only 4 groups in the gospels.
1 Jews they are believe that Jesus the Christus is.
2 Jews they are not believe that Jesus the Christus is.
3 Nations they are believe that Jesus the Christus is.
4.Nations they are not believe that Jesus the Christus is.

The Gospels would like that the human believe that Jesus the Christus is not more !

You can not show in the gospels that the Muslim wrong way is. Because gospels would like only that the human see that only God the power have than you should submit Him and that Jesus Christus is. That doing people they are Muslim.

4:7 So submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you.
submit to God=arabic word is islam for submit to god.

Jesus can not be son of God why ? Because The God is not a human. The son is there because when father dieing and the name of the father lives with son but God is immortal and he dont need a son that he lives the name of him. Read the gospels rightly. Read gospels with take intelligens. Read the Gospels in parables.

But in the court we will hear the absolutly truth.

amth
09-06-2008, 02:16 PM
See what The God doing with false Prophet in Jeremiah Chapter 23.

You think Muchammed said i am the last Nbia and The God in Jeremiah Chapter 23 will him not penalties ? When you think this than yo have not reading Jeremiah Chapter 23 rightly.

healthy tree bring healthy fruit. What is healty tree for God ? I believe human that accept that He The God is One and He is Immortal is and boundless great is. What said Muchammed ? He said these things. He was the healty tree from words of Jesus. When Muchammed were falseprophet The God had not helped him.

And who not accept the Prophet this don´t accept the Sender ! And who is the Sender ? I am accept all Prophet and all books and i am accept that i am submit. I accept that Ihsous is Christus. Can i be wrong way according to Gospels ? Yo have not information that Mchmd were a falseprophet. And you see in Jeremiah what The God doing with falseprophet. What would you do when you in Court heraing that Muchammed were the last Nbia ? The notes show clearly that he was a Nbia.

He is important for Genesis too.
2701+92 mchmd=2793. 39/27 books.
2701-92=2609
2701*92=248492
2701/92=29,

With b 2 begin Genesis 1:1 and end with tz 90-->92

Vers92 you will see the word artz 291.

Not only Isaac is important Ismael is important too. Not only Ihsous important Mchmd is important too.

Believe you the words from Ihsous are only to pharisäer ? Not. the words was to all human of this world. Dont you accept the prophet than you dont accept the Sender. you can be Jew does dont changed when you read the Gospels.

alec cotton
09-08-2008, 12:48 PM
Where in bible said Jesus that he son of God is ? You said only bibel is word of God. Have you spoken with God that you can said this ?

It gives only 4 groups in the gospels.
1 Jews they are believe that Jesus the Christus is.
2 Jews they are not believe that Jesus the Christus is.
3 Nations they are believe that Jesus the Christus is.
4.Nations they are not believe that Jesus the Christus is.

The Gospels would like that the human believe that Jesus the Christus is not more !

You can not show in the gospels that the Muslim wrong way is. Because gospels would like only that the human see that only God the power have than you should submit Him and that Jesus Christus is. That doing people they are Muslim.

4:7 So submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you.
submit to God=arabic word is islam for submit to god.

Jesus can not be son of God why ? Because The God is not a human. The son is there because when father dieing and the name of the father lives with son but God is immortal and he dont need a son that he lives the name of him. Read the gospels rightly. Read gospels with take intelligens. Read the Gospels in parables.

But in the court we will hear the absolutly truth.

How do I know that the Bible is the only inspired word of God?. The evidence is here in front of me. The creator set his seal on his word in the form of numbers,words and patterns. No other book in the world is anything like it. As a work of literature it is unsurpassable. Archaeology has served to establish the truth of it. When compared to other ancient documents it has been proved accurate. It's philosophy is impeccable. It tells of man's activity in the past,his duty to god at the present and his destiny in the future. It is so profound that it defies the intellect of the greatest philosophers who ever lived and yet it is so simple that a child can understand it. 'what does the Lord require of you but to do justly,to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God'. Micah 6.8 .'Pure religion and undefiled is to care for the fatherless and the widows in their affliction'. James 1.27.
''day unto day utters speech and night unto night shows knowledge. There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard'. Psalm19.2. 'Is not this the fast which I have chosen?to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens,and to let the oppressed go free,and that you break every yolk?.'Isaiah 58.6. You must love the Lord your God with all your heart and mind and soul and strength. This is the first commandant. The second is like it. You must love your neighbour as your self .On these two hang all the law and the prophets. The question was posed 'have you asked God?' The answer is 'yes, and my heart and mind led me to the word.'. The next question was 'Where in the Bible does it say that Jesus is the son of God. 'Behold a virgin shall conceive and bear a son ,and shall call his name Immanuel '. (God with us)..Isaiah 7.14. And lo a voice from heaven saying. 'This is my beloved son. '. Matthew 3.17. There are many more. The case for the inspiration of the Bible is impregnable. Over the centuries it has been proved beyond reasonable doubt. May the God of mercy ,truth and love be with you and protect you.
Alec

amth
09-09-2008, 04:42 AM
I send not Al Qran to olympia to fight with Bibel. I said Al Qran and Bibel are one. They are one body one blood. Father-Son is how human and holy spirite is other form in outside like Bibel and Al Qran. Bibel build with great 2 books. Tanak and Gospels Father-Son and holy spirite is outside Al Qran and all are one three one 111. The words are symbol what holy spirite is we will hear in the court.

The son Israels are asked Johannes who he is if christus, elia or the prophet. What said he ? I am not. But why become he these question from son Israels ? Because the 3 have the right to baptising and Johannes baptising in there name. Not other is in Mathew 28 Vers 19

Immanuel "God with us" Ishmoal "God heared" Elijah "God is Jah" This are all names not more. Christus is not translate son of god ! Christus is anointed not more.

Say me all my posts that i lie. Say i wait ! I said Gospels would like only one that the human submit to God and that the human accept that Jesus the anointed is. The Gospels do not want to that we see jesus as God and we pray him as God. Not !he self praying only one God. when you go in the way of jesus than you should pray only One God he have made all things.

Mchmd come to connect the split line than without mchmd were the line split and one line goes to east and one to west but never were they connected.

You can me asked why i write muchammed more with mchmd ? In Al Qran is written mchmd with punktation how nikud will mchmd to muchammed. And Allah is wirtten Allh but spoken will Allah.

The english word All is i belive a note to Allah. The word All includes everything.

And bith-al House of God is not in Israel. Than before the temple of Salamon has build give the name House of God. Not only bith-al al bith-al. Dou you not question why al bith-al ?

Richard Amiel McGough
09-09-2008, 08:49 AM
I send not Al Qran to olympia to fight with Bibel. I said Al Qran and Bibel are one. They are one body one blood. Father-Son is how human and holy spirite is other form in outside like Bibel and Al Qran. Bibel build with great 2 books. Tanak and Gospels Father-Son and holy spirite is outside Al Qran and all are one three one 111. The words are symbol what holy spirite is we will hear in the court.

The son Israels are asked Johannes who he is if christus, elia or the prophet. What said he ? I am not. But why become he these question from son Israels ? Because the 3 have the right to baptising and Johannes baptising in there name. Not other is in Mathew 28 Vers 19

Immanuel "God with us" Ishmoal "God heared" Elijah "God is Jah" This are all names not more. Christus is not translate son of god ! Christus is anointed not more.

Say me all my posts that i lie. Say i wait ! I said Gospels would like only one that the human submit to God and that the human accept that Jesus the anointed is. The Gospels do not want to that we see jesus as God and we pray him as God. Not !he self praying only one God. when you go in the way of jesus than you should pray only One God he have made all things.

Mchmd come to connect the split line than without mchmd were the line split and one line goes to east and one to west but never were they connected.

You can me asked why i write muchammed more with mchmd ? In Al Qran is written mchmd with punktation how nikud will mchmd to muchammed. And Allah is wirtten Allh but spoken will Allah.

The english word All is i belive a note to Allah. The word All includes everything.

And bith-al House of God is not in Israel. Than before the temple of Salamon has build give the name House of God. Not only bith-al al bith-al. Dou you not question why al bith-al ?

Hey there amth,

I have highlighted two sentences in your post. Here are my answers:

1) I said Al Qran and Bibel are one.

How is that possible? Al Qran denies that Jesus is the son of God, but the Bible affirms that Jesus is the son of God:

Romans 1:1-5 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2 (Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4 And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name:
And in John's first letter:

1 John 5:1-5 Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him. 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. 5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
And there are many many other verses that make this fact plain as day and utterly indisputable.

2) The Gospels do not want to that we see jesus as God and we pray him as God.

That is not true. There are many verses that teach we should worship Jesus Christ as God:

John 5:22-23 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: 23 That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.
And we know this is true because the Bible reveals that Jesus is the Creator:

Colossians 1:12-20 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son [Jesus Christ]: 14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 16 For by him [Jesus Christ] were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
Richard

amth
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM
Richard the word son of god is a symbolic word for men they are in way of god in Tanach and the son Israel mean with them not that God birth.

you can read that for salamon this word give too. This word and more other words are in the figurative sense symbolic words not more and Jews know this. The Jews wait of anointed today but they are wait of human not son of God.

I have only seeing that jesus christus praying The God and i have saw in the Bibel that mor hundred go after him and would help from him how human search doktor. Yes he helped but not whith power from self. He helped human with help from God.

God is not a human that he birth. God doesnt need a son that the son lives the name from Him. The God is Immortal. When you said he have got a son than is that is same how you said the father die and the son lives for him.

The God is not human that he birth, The God is not human that He die, The God is not human that He sleep, The God have not got beginn time and ent time The Alpha and Omega is symbolic for 1 God. Our son is Alpha and Omega as sun too thats mean we have only one sun. The God is not human that He forget, The God is not human regret. That and all other weakness is for human and for rest of creation not for God. The God is free from all weakness The God is perfekt. He is The King.

People who lived in in time of noah would be a god with a son and accepted God would not repaid. They had made beautiful cross, and this can make worship but this is far from God.

The creation is not higher than God. Only one is The highest and He is The God of abraham The God-O Theos-Allah.

My Question to alec was simple. I asked him show me in the Bibel that Muslim are wrong way. He can not because is not give. The Bibel said is give only one God, The God, accept the Prophet of God that you accept The God when you the Prophet not accept so dont accept the Sender. This said Jesus to Son of Israel and they believe that they were in way of God as they not accept that Jesus the anointed is. I have doing what i should doing. You and other can believe what he would believe i have not a problem with. In the court we see all and i dont know all i am only one creation not more. The know and the absolutly truth is only by God.

I thank the God that he create a human how you that you make this website. I praise The God for them that He create you. And thank you that you make this great work this website.

Richard Amiel McGough
09-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Richard the word son of god is a symbolic word for men they are in way of god in Tanach and the son Israel mean with them not that God birth.

you can read that for salamon this word give too. This word and more other words are in the figurative sense symbolic words not more and Jews know this. The Jews wait of anointed today but they are wait of human not son of God.

Hey there amth,

It is good to be chatting.

I agree that the phrase "son of God" has symbolic meaning, but it's primary meaning in the New Testament is that Christ is the UNIQUE Son of God in that He and the Father are one. Your comments about the symbolic meaning of that phrase fail to account for the clear teaching that we find throughout the New Testament.

I have only seeing that jesus christus praying The God and i have saw in the Bibel that mor hundred go after him and would help from him how human search doktor. Yes he helped but not whith power from self. He helped human with help from God.

That is true because Jesus was both "man" and "God." That's the whole point of the New Testament! God became man so that we could be united with Him. He is the REDEEMER. Does that idea mean anything to you?

What do you think is the central message of the New Testament?

God is not a human that he birth. God doesnt need a son that the son lives the name from Him. The God is Immortal. When you said he have got a son than is that is same how you said the father die and the son lives for him.

It's not I who says "he have got a son" - that is the primary message of the New Testament. In you previous post you said the NT and the Q'ran are "one." How then is it that you deny the plain teaching of the New Testament?

The God is not human that he birth, The God is not human that He die, The God is not human that He sleep, The God have not got beginn time and ent time The Alpha and Omega is symbolic for 1 God. Our son is Alpha and Omega as sun too thats mean we have only one sun. The God is not human that He forget, The God is not human regret. That and all other weakness is for human and for rest of creation not for God. The God is free from all weakness The God is perfekt. He is The King.

Yes, of course. We all agree that God is not limited by any human limitations. Except when He CHOSE to limit Himself so that He could become flesh (human) and redeem mankind. That is the Gospel. That is the central message of the NT. Does it not mean anything to you? Have you ever heard the Gospel? What do you think the Christian Gospel to be? It would be very helpful to know that.

People who lived in in time of noah would be a god with a son and accepted God would not repaid. They had made beautiful cross, and this can make worship but this is far from God.

The creation is not higher than God. Only one is The highest and He is The God of abraham The God-O Theos-Allah.

I agree that there is only One God. But that one God has revealed Himself as a Trinity. He is not "Allah" in the traditional muslim sense, but the word "Allah" is used in many Arabic translations of the Bible, so it's ok to use it that way. But I think it leads to confusion.

My Question to alec was simple. I asked him show me in the Bibel that Muslim are wrong way. He can not because is not give. The Bibel said is give only one God, The God, accept the Prophet of God that you accept The God when you the Prophet not accept so dont accept the Sender. This said Jesus to Son of Israel and they believe that they were in way of God as they not accept that Jesus the anointed is. I have doing what i should doing. You and other can believe what he would believe i have not a problem with. In the court we see all and i dont know all i am only one creation not more. The know and the absolutly truth is only by God.

It seems that you reject the Bible in favor of the Q'ran when the two are found to contradict each other. There are many things for us to talk about. It will take time. We should walk quietly and in a manner that respects the sacredness of the topic. We are seeking the truth of God together. That is a great task, and I thank God that He has given us a forum in which to do this.

I thank the God that he create a human how you that you make this website. I praise The God for them that He create you. And thank you that you make this great work this website.

And I am very glad you are here to work with us as we all work towards a fuller knowledge of the Truth of God.

Many blessings to you amth.

Richard.

alec cotton
09-29-2008, 10:27 AM
reetings one and all.
I have just spent a long period of time reading The Koran. The first thing that struck me was the similarity between it and the Book of Mormon. Both claim to be the authentic word of God. Both claim that the originals were written on gold and delivered to a man by the angels. Both draw heavily on the Bible. I found that the teachings of the Koran were opposite to the teachings of the Bible. Sura 2.21 states "and if you doubt what we have written ,then bring another verse like it call your witnesses. I will accept that challenge and offer a vastly superior verse and then call my witnesses.

Here is love vast as the ocean,Loving kindness as the flood;
When the prince of life my ransom,shed for me his precious blood.
Who his love will not remember? Who can cease to sing his praise?
He shall never be forgotten ,through heaven's everlasting days

On the mount of crucifixion,fountains opened deep and wide ,
through the floodgates of God's mercy flowed a vast and gracious tide
Grace and love like mighty rivers poured incessant from above.
And heaven's peace and perfect justice kissed a guilty world in love.

Neither the Koran nor the Book of Mormon carry the seal or the signature of the holy spirit of God Almighty .They can both be found in the Bible
Sura 2.105. They says ,"None but Christian and Jews will enter Paradise ".I don't know who "they" might be But I call Jesus of Nazareth to the stand. He said" I am the way the truth and the life , no man comes to the Father but by me".

Sura 2.190. ---And Whoso transgresses against you,transgress against him like as he transgressed against you. What a contrast to the teaching of Jesus in Matthew 5.39. You have heard that it has been said,an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth:But I say to you:Resist not evil:But whosoever smite you on your right cheek ,turn to him the other also----------------------Love your enemies,bless them that curse you,do good to the that hate you and de spitefully use you that you might become the children of your father which is in heaven.

When I came to sura 2. 276 I couldn't believe that any rational person could make such a statement.
The suggestion that usury should be abolished is ludicrous. No organised ,civilized society can function without it. In the whole of Islam there is no one except parasites and beggars who can live without it.. It is perfectly obvious that no Bank,business or mortgage lender can exist without it. There is not a Mosque in the world which submits to this suggestion. The people who are able to live independent of usury are few and far between. Nowhere in the law does God condemn usury. The only caveat is :YOU MUST NOT CHARGE USURY TO A WIDOW. This is not rocket science . You don't have to be an economist to know that money has no value of itself. The only value lies in the confidence that people have in it. Blind George on a galloping horse could see that.

Moving on now ,and demonstrating the Chasm which exists between the Bible and the Koran.
Sura 5.19. They misbelieve who say Verily God is Messiah the son of Mary.
Matt.1 21=23 Behold a virgin shall be with child and shall bear a son and shall call his name JESUS for he shall SAVE his people from their sins. This was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the LORD by the prophet,saying,Behold a virgin shall be with child and shall bring forth and call his name IMMANUEL,which being interpreted is,GOD WITH US. I now call on Isaiah for support. Isaiah 7.14. Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign. Behold a virgin shall conceive ,and bear a son and call his name IMMANUEL. Sura 50.7 states that we (the angels ) created the heavens and the earth I call John the evangelist . John 1.1 In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was GOD . The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him;And without him was not anything made that was made. Verse 14 The WORD became flesh and dwelt amongst us ,(and we beheld his glory as the only begotten of the father,) full of grace and truth. I call Moses to the stand to verify this statement. Genesis 1.1. In the beginning GOD created heaven and earth
Matt 26.63 And the high priest said unto him,I adjure you to tell us whether you are the Christ the Son of the living God.. Jesus said to Him ,You have said it: nevertheless hereafter you will see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power and coming in the clouds of heaven . Here in front of you is the Bible Wheel. The gamatria and the intricately woven patterns in the Bible. If any man thinks that he has the wit or the wisdom to attempt to refute or gainsay the evidence then he is at liberty to do so. If Jesus of Nazareth Is not the son of god. If he is not the Messiah. If he is not equal with God, then he was a liar. If he was a liar ,then the whole Bible is a colossal hoax. If the Bible is a hoax then the Koran loses all its credence because it draws so heavily on the scriptures. Where would that leave Mohammed?.And if you doubt what I have written then bring another verse like it and bring your witnesses,
Alec