PDA

View Full Version : Who are the real heirs of Palestine?

PetriFB
05-04-2014, 04:20 AM
Palestine Israel conflict has been going on many decades. There is final solution to this conflict. When we understand all the facts, so we can understand who are the real heirs of Palestine.

The whole article is here:
http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/palestine.html

Timmy
05-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Thanks Petri!

...and the attention of the Timmy turns again to Zechriah 12.

:prophet:
~The burden of the word of Hashem about Israel~

Declares Yaweh who stretches out the heavens,
lays the foundation of the earth,
and forms the spirit of man within him.
Look and take note:
"I am going to make Jerusalem a cup
causing reeling to all the peoples around;
and when the siege is against Jerusalem,
it will also be against Judah.

"It will come in that day I will make Jerusalem a heavy stone for all the peoples.
All who lift it will be severely injured;
and all nations of the land will be gathered against it.

In that day,” Yaweh proclaims, "I will strike every horse with bewilderment and his rider with madness;
but I will watch over the house of Judah, as I smite every horse of the nations with blindness.

CWH
05-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Palestine Israel conflict has been going on many decades. There is final solution to this conflict. When we understand all the facts, so we can understand who are the real heirs of Palestine.

The whole article is here:
http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/palestine.html

Who are the real heirs of Palestine?
The Israelites. Because it was given to Abraham by God.

I have a previous post discussion on this topic. The story of the conflict is at least 4,000 yesrs old and going. It started with the birth of Esau and Jacob. To make the story short, Esau was the ancestor of the Palestinians and the Arabs claimed ancestorship from Ishmael (son of Abraham). Jacob (son of Abraham) was the ancestor of the Jews. Both Israel and Ishmael have 12 tribes. In other words, the Jews, Palestinians and Arabs were half brothers to the Jews. The Arabs were the elder brothers as they were descended from Ishmael and thus actually have the responsibility to look after the younger brother. But God's Birthright was given to Israel instead of the rightful Esau. The descendants of Ishmael spread across the Middle East and the descendants of Israel spread across Europe.

Israel progressed throughout the years but was conquered by the Arabs and Muslims in the 7th century up to 1917 when the British took over. In other words, the elder brother looked after the younger during the times when Israel was weak and vulnerable. There was a time after the conquest of jerusalem when one of the Caliph in the 7th century wanted to destroy all the Jews and their religion but was withheld by a dream supposedly from God which warned him of terrible disasters and retribution if he did that. From thence, the Jews were treated well and allowed to practice their religion.

When Israel was independent in 1948, the Arabs were against it as for centuries, Israel was governed by the Arabs and the Muslims and considered a Muslim land and furthermore, Israel's birthright was supposed to belong to the Palestinians who were the descendants of Esau but unfairly given to Jacob. As such, the moment Israel obtained independence, the Arabs attacked it but failed. From thence on, they vow to destroy the Jews and their religion and to rid israel from the face of the earth.

This seems to be clearly stated in Revelation in one of my post in"Middle East Update":

Of course, many people would disagree with me in my calculations. I would not insist that my calculations are absolutely right but just trying to show some curiosities.

Even the date that you specify 2018 have curiosity found in Revelation number 1260:

60 - 12 = 48 = ?1948
4 + 8 = 12 = ?2012
12 + 6 + 0 = 18 = ?2018

Even 666 (6+6+6) = 18 =?2018. Will he appear on the scene in 2018?

Revelation 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who 'will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.'[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260days.

The reason I do not mentioned 2018 is because I am not sure of its significance and therefore I do want to speculate and commit myself. But I certainly share with you that this decade and the next doesn't looks good.

Revelation 12: 1 is very interesting from independent Israel's historical point of view. I would interpret the passage in this way. Of course, I may be wrong but just for curiosity's sake:

Revelation 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven (i.e. on earth): a woman (Old Israel in its location) clothed with the sun (a British colony "the sun never sets"), with the moon (?Arab League) under her feet (below the land location of Israel) and a crown of twelve stars on her head (?EU above the land location of Israel). 2 She was pregnant (Old Israel was about to be independent) and cried out in pain (the violent struggles that she had with its Arab citizens and Arabian neighbors and British colonial powers before independence) as she was about to give birth (i.e. before getting her independence in 1948). 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven (i.e. on earth): an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. (Arab League was formed in 1945 with 7 nations : Arab League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Arab League was founded in Cairo in 1945 by seven countries, Egypt, Iraq, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Transjordan (Jordan from 1946), and Yemen.) 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars (nations, peoples) out of the sky and flung them to the earth (i.e. it controls a third of the world's population which comprise of Muslims who see the AL as representative of the world's Muslim power and influence) . The dragon (Arab League nations) stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth (Israel was about to be independent in 1948), so that it might devour her child (i.e.AL poised to attack Independent Israel, it happened immediately after Israel's independence) the moment he was born (i.e. the moment Israel became independent). 5 She gave birth to a son (Old Israel became independent New Israel in 1948), a male child, who 'will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.' (i.e. it will become a very strong nation)[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.(i.e. Israel is under God's blessings as evidenced with her victories with its neighbors) 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260days. (i.e. Old Israel was now gone and independent Israel developed well in it's current land since 1948 till ?2018 (i.e. 1260 days)).

God Bless :pray: