''THE PROBLEM, is not the problem,
the problem is our attitude ABOUT the PROBLEM.''

MANKIND have ''THE PROBLEM''.
WE ALL HAVE ''OUR ATTITUDE'' to the problem

NOW THAT.............. is the problem.
----------------------------------------------------------

Our body of flesh
changed into a body of light.

Yeshua had a body of flesh and inside was His true body, a body of light.
NOW THAT IS SALVATION.
His body was changed here.[a literal fact ]
His whole mind, was converted to be THE BEGOTTEN SON well pleasing to the Father...
NOW THIS IS SALVATION.

converted from FLESH TO LIGHT. [here]
NOW THAT IS SALVATION.

to become this way, is a process of CO-OPERATION with the FATHER OF LIFE.
TO learn to do as He says, not how we think.
He says, how to be converted is THRU THE GOSPELS.
HE SAYS ''FOLLOW ME'' thru the Gospels.
HOW?
looking at what I say.
INVESTIGATE MY TRUE LIFE - practice it and PROVE IT FOR YOURSELF.
you cannot go wrong - this is the way of the REDEEMED.

THE REDEEMED are CONVERTED to light and life in a human body the same as Yeshua walked in [the divine immortal is manifested in a human body here - see Math 17]
The Gospels have the theory, the disciple has to practice daily.
It could be called ''OUR TRUTH EXPERIENCES'' - as we apply THE TRUTH TO ALL OUR PROBLEMS as a testimony of our SALVATION.
THE THEORY
THE PRACTICE
THE MANIFESTION- INTO the image of Christ.

[stay IN the core teaching - establish the core within your life. why? the gospel abolishes death plus THE CORE of enlightment has been lost in the institutional forms ]
So, as the daily practice occurs, body changes occur too.

THE PROBLEM solved.
how?
[I]

“Have no allegiance to the world.
Do not seek or follow its ways, or its riches.
Do not follow after its pleasures, its systems, or its sign posts directing to its attractions.
Do not seek its counsel or apply its wisdom.
Do not be settled in its security so called.
Look only for that which carries the tag “made in the Heavens”, rather than “made on the earth”.

You are going to have to do things in the natural realms which will disturb your earthly security which give natural worldly comfort, but cause a spiritual unease.

I will break these worldly securities and bring change to your circumstances in order that you serve only Me, for that which you serve will be your master.

You will no longer serve houses, jobs, investments, family, friends and religion.

Expose yourselves to insecurity in the world system and then you will see how Great and Faithful I am.
Test My Faithfulness.
Some have stood in worldly security and never tested Me.
I will change this.
You will actually come to know that I am Faithful to My word, rather than just speaking it without experience.

Do not fear this for I will never leave or forsake you, but you will be brought to the extremities where your trust will be only in Me. Do not set your future in worldly plans, or toil for their acclaim.

Trust no man other than one who “trembles at My Word”, for they hear only Me.

The world hates you and will plot to deceive you and involve you in its purposes.
The religious will poison you with rejection and jealousy.
They will smile nicely and say they understand, whilst their hand will work mischief against you.
Beware of any person who confesses Me but hedges around the Word.
''Follow Me,'' not others.
Do not spend your time in pursuit of activity bearing religious titles for the sake of being seen.
This is pride and self-exaltation and I will strip you of it.
It matters only that you are seen and known of Me, and I look on the heart.
Better that you invest your time before My Face.
Do not strive to reveal the Glorious secrets of My Third Day to the religious, for the day of their hearing is not yet at hand.
Bridle your natural enthusiasm, and speak only when I tell you to speak, for you will be stoned as the prophets of old.
I will birth My Kingdom Day and I will make known to you My times and moving in due course”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON
Australia

God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all.
1 John 1:5

Believe in the light, that you may be the children of light.
John 12:36 ''light verses'' [how many?]

hint
--------------------

BTW did u know...............

Martin Luther wrote of Christianity that the church,

“…once the holiest of all, has become the most licentious den of thieves, the most shameless of all brothels, the kingdom of sin, death, and hell.
It is so bad that even Antichrist himself, if he should come, could think of nothing to add to its wickedness”

RubyPeragickqlin
03-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Our foundational principles are Yeshua's sayings

SO, to become His image and Likeness and a ''begotten son/daughter '' who is well pleasing to our father and His Kingdom world, these foundational principles are to be our core education.

this is called ''the rock'' - the rock of salvation.

A disciple is built upon the ROCK and this 'rock' is found in the gospels.
BTW -its the everlasting Gospel for it is the Good News of a everlasting kingdom - one that never perishes.
This education makes for ''non perishers''.

warning..

One of the "schemes" of the enemy is to get the church to "build" before the foundation is sure.
Yes indeed,
THE problem is the attitude to the problem, [now that is the problem]
Christian churches have failed through neglect, ignorance, and apathy to build that "foundation" of elementary principles" into their individual lives.
false ''apostles'' give out deadly information.... and death in the pews continues.

Father has been and always will be= to lead the individual disciple into the holy place were Yeshua [through the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit] is our apostle, prophet, teacher, guide, high priest, King and FRIEND.

''FOLLOW ME'' is not put there to fill up the page.

THE REDEEMED ''get it'' and do this, for no other shall they follow.'[they shall not follow religious men - the Holy Spirit will not allow it and yet, there are only a few who walk this path]
therefore.................
''rightly dividing the word'' takes on a whole new meaning by revelation.
what?
the 4 gospels are the Good News, of goodwill towards men... divided from the rest, = that is only edification.

The PROBLEM IS SOLVED when we find the solution to the problem and the SOLUTION IS OUR attitude of a "right relationship" with the King.

The disciple is then brought into "true unity" with other brethren who abide and reside in the holy place- who are likewise fellowshipping and communing with Yeshua and ONLY FOLLOW HIS ADVICE.
the Spirit of truth comes from the TRUTH who is a PERSON called THE TRUTH.

THE Christian church is built on strife, division, discord is a product of POSITIONALLY remaining in the outer court, were Yeshua is NOT King and the illumination is from NATURAL religious man therefore Deception is a natural product when Yeshua is not Lord and the illumination is not from the Holy Spirit,
yet.....................
Father, has made the way so men will either walk correctly or remain deceived

Perhaps satan's greatest deception is to get a person to believe they have entered in to their salvation when in reality they still are abiding in the outer court.
The Father, is looking for a "new breed" (not really new at all but rather new as in different) of leaders who will not set themselves as a

'prophet" or a
"teacher" or
"apostle"
over ANYONE

but rather they will use their calling, gifting, and revelation to lead those in the outer court to THE PROPHET, TEACHER, and APOSTLE, and as they are lead to Him they will no longer be tossed to and fro with every "wind of doctrine" which fills the outer court but rather will stand FIRM on the ROCK of the elementary principles which are not ADULTERATED or PERVERTED by the outer court teachers and prophets.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-09-2014, 03:51 PM
cont

those sayings of the Saviour are like GOLDEN KEYS, that UNLOCK the doors into the divine and prepared people for an amazing life and unlimited powers

Doing these sayings is EATING FROM THE TREE OF LIFE.
NO PERSON could be closer to Yeshua than His own birth mother.
Her last recorded words were ''whatsoever My Son asks you to do = DO IT''

SO few understand IT IS HIS WORDS ALONE that bring true life and BY doing them births the immortal nature of the Father into our lives as He is immortal .

while other bible edification, is for our learning - none teachers better than the Gospels.
why?
BECAUSE ''THE TRUTH'' SPOKE THEM OUT AND SHOWED TO HIS PEOPLE HOW THEY WORK successfully when applied.
LIGHT WORDS
LIFE WORDS.

When you do His words you become a CITY OF LIGHT.
[A city set on a hill cannot be hidden]
why not?
its lights shine out.

Following the sayings of the Lord, ELECTRIFY our body with their DIVINE ENERGY i.e. the same power [Christ] Yeshua walks in - HE KNEW HOW TO ACTIVATE HIS ENERGY so vanity disappeared from influencing His walk.
HIS SAYINGS OBEYED = BREAK VANITY'S STRONGHOLDS over our lives.
snap snap snap is heard, - as those yokes of evil are broken off - those flaws and deceptions snap off as our eyes are opened to the truth,

only then can our LIFE BODY BE FORMED.
formed by the Ministry of Truth that sets the captive free.

You can JUDGE your personal life, by HOW FREE YOU are from the influences of evil, its imaginations, and its values.
SALVATION is freedom to dwell here on earth in a limitless and UNRESTRICTED
manner so that nothing flawed, evil, or intimidating can hold you captive.

duxrow
03-10-2014, 05:45 AM
Agree, Ruby..
The comparison between these two verses has always gladdened my heart.. First the Bread - then the Wine!

Gen41:55 And when all the land of Egypt was famished, the people cried to Pharaoh for bread: and Pharaoh said unto all the Egyptians, Go unto Joseph; what he saith to you, do.

John2:5 His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-20-2014, 06:13 PM
a good witness to THE PROBLEM.

most religious people are OFFENDED by the Living Creator - very few are not, as many bible examples show,

Therefore, One cannot be ''offended'' and survive into true redeeming NT bible salvation................................

David M
03-21-2014, 02:06 AM
Hello Ruby

Good post. You have said what I have been trying to say, but perhaps in a better way. I am still thinking about some of the phrases you have used, but in the main, I agree with what you say.

I have been putting across what I believe satan to be. Satan originates in the mind of man; that mind which is carnal and as Paul writes (Romans 8:7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: The battle has always been between man and God and that is the reason, I say there is no battle between God's Angels and God. The battle started off in the mind of Eve in the Garden with Eve pleasing herself.

Only yesterday, I heard it said that satan is self-serving. That sums up things like selfish pride, lust of the eyes, pride of the flesh, etc. (1 John 2:16; James 1:13-15)

The teachings of the apostle Paul tends to sum things up by saying we should have the mind of Christ (1 Cor 2:16; Phil 2:5)

Transforming our minds is to put off the "old man" as Paul describes and put on the "new man".

(Col 3:9) Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; 10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him (God?) that created him (Jesus?):

Further writings that support this theme are; Romans 6:6-18; Eph 4:21-32; Col 3:9-17

All the best
David

PS thanks Dux for drawing my attention to the two verses. This is another one of those interesting points that show how Joseph was a type pointing to Jesus, just as there were others also; like Moses. None of the types were perfect. Only Jesus was perfect.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-21-2014, 03:23 AM
let us review

the Problem...

''THE PROBLEM, is not the problem,
the problem is our attitude ABOUT the PROBLEM.''

MANKIND have ''THE PROBLEM''.
WE ALL HAVE ''OUR ATTITUDE'' to the problem

NOW THAT.............. is the problem.

the problem is NOT the problem
the PROBLEM is our attitude about the problem

now that is the problem.

the ATTITUDE is '' the problem''.

people look at the problem not their attitude to it.
IF people could ''see'' their attitude they would NOT HAVE THE PROBLEM

IT IS A MYSTERY, TO BE WORKED OUT AND ONLY THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND

the problem is very easy to solve its the attitude to the problem that is almost impossible to correct
hence the verse ''' few find eternal life''

David M
03-21-2014, 04:31 AM
let us review

the problem is NOT the problem
the PROBLEM is our attitude about the problem

now that is the problem.

the ATTITUDE is '' the problem''.
This reminds me of the first time I heard what is now a cliche amongst sales people.

"You have a problem, when you do not know, you do not know".

That could be rephrased in light of what you have said;

"You have a problem, when you do not know, you do not know you have an attitude problem"

David M
03-21-2014, 04:49 AM
The problem is like having wisdom, but not understanding it.

I love all the chapters and verses in Proverbs and Ecclesiastes mentioning Wisdom.

God's wisdom is compared to a priceless ruby. (Ruby, you are priceless).

We can all read the Bible and read the Book of Proverbs and as we do so, we are reading and can get God's Wisdom. We are getting God's Wisdom from reading God's word, but can fail to understand it. True wisdom for man comes from understanding God's Wisdom. That is why Proverbs 3:13 says; Happy is the man that findeth wisdom, and the man that getteth understanding. Also said in Proverbs 4:7; Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.

Getting understanding, is the key. Without understanding God's Wisdom, we have a problem.

duxrow
03-21-2014, 07:28 AM
Yeah David: - Solomon asked God for WISDOM and it was given! The very first thing Solomon did with that wisdom was to decree for the baby to be cut in half! But..the allegory is how one of the women was a liar (satan type), and the other represents how WE are being raised in the devil's territory, by the wrong 'mother'. OK, so God is a father (not mother), but wisdom should be able to ignore the gender. You think?:thumb:

RubyPeragickqlin
03-21-2014, 02:21 PM
the Problem, IS NOT THE PROBLEM
the Problem, is our attitude to the Problem.
if we didn't have ''the attitude'' the problem would be solved.

now
for the human ATTITUDE

the human attitude of the WHOLE world [ but for the few who find eternal life] is stumbled by ''the ROCK OF OFFENSE''.

the few, who find eternal life, understand this
the unwashed masses of humanity do not.

''THE STUMBLING STONE''
''THE ROCK OF OFFENSE''.................
is placed there TO STUMBLE..............

Almighty God OFFENDS people
He offends the christian church system
He offends all different religions of the world and their systems
the Mystery is.....
He sets out to make a POINT- TO OFFEND.

the Human attitude, cannot overcome His offending.
so, they have an attitude

The religious church, by any other name, cannot overcome His Offending.
so, they have an attitude.

the problem is solved- by not being stumbled and offended,
All, but a few are.
The wisdom gained by the few, 'see' the rock of offense placed in the right position, but REMAIN outside of it's stumbling ability.

Timmy
03-21-2014, 04:01 PM
Hi ya' Dux!

Look again.

Was it actually "wisdom" Shlomo asked for?

Lose your religion like I am losing mine,

Timmy

duxrow
03-22-2014, 06:37 AM
I get your point, tim, but am not counting out the dream, and its the Allegory which makes this more than just something about Solomon's Bluff -- would he really have harmed the baby, you think? :eek:

1K3:28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

Timmy
03-22-2014, 09:42 AM
No, he would not have harmed the baby.

Words ending this verse in I Kings are: chokmah … mishpat = wisdom … judgment. Sholmo's 'wisdom' was both lawful and equitable. Via discretion through artifice he was enabled to determine the heart of any issue presented him.
(This is a loose rendering of these two words.)

It has been brought up before, so please now note again, there is no record of any prophet during his reign. This verse (among others) gives indication why

Now, in regard to Ruby's thread, at it's heart is the issue of offence.

Have you ever noted that when an individual takes up offence concerning The Word of God,--be this Eloheinu Yeshua Ha'mashiach, or when spoken actively-- for these individuals, the Word no longer is effective in their lives?

One of many cases on point, and directly explicative, concerning this fact can be seen in Mark 4.13, 16-17. It is for the sake of the Word persecution comes.

What we do regarding the Word ultimately determines how we are affected and what we effect through this interaction.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-22-2014, 02:37 PM
Mark 4.13

NOW We come to the attitude to the Problem

the Problem exists
the attitude exists

so what IS the problem?
the PROBLEM is easy to solve but the attitude shall cause offense.

the Rock of Offense, is there but who shall ''see'' why it is so?
the stumbling stone is allowed to be, and once seen the Majority, turn back.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-22-2014, 04:59 PM
the Problem, IS NOT THE PROBLEM
the Problem, is our attitude to the Problem.
if we didn't have ''the attitude'' the problem would be solved.

now
for the human ATTITUDE

the human attitude of the WHOLE world [ but for the few who find eternal life] is stumbled by ''the ROCK OF OFFENSE''.

the few, who find eternal life, understand this
the unwashed masses of humanity do not.

''THE STUMBLING STONE''
''THE ROCK OF OFFENSE''.................
is placed there TO STUMBLE..............

Almighty God OFFENDS people
He offends the christian church system
He offends all different religions of the world and their systems
the Mystery is.....
He sets out to make a POINT- TO OFFEND.

the Human attitude, cannot overcome His offending.
so, they have an attitude

The religious church, by any other name, cannot overcome His Offending.
so, they have an attitude.

the problem is solved- by not being stumbled and offended,
All, but a few are.
The wisdom gained by the few, 'see' the rock of offense placed in the right position, but REMAIN outside of it's stumbling ability.
It sounds like you think you are one of the "few" who are better than everyone else. One of the few who have "gained wisdom." You set yourself up as judge over anyone who disagrees with your own idiosyncratic religion.

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that they are offended by your egotism and unjustified judgmental attitude.

David M
03-22-2014, 06:29 PM
It sounds like you think you are one of the "few" who are better than everyone else. One of the few who have "gained wisdom." You set yourself up as judge over anyone who disagrees with your own idiosyncratic religion.

Perhaps you should consider the possibility that they are offended by your egotism and unjustified judgmental attitude.

Jesus was judgmental of those who were spiritually blind.

Matthew 15
12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
13 But he (Jesus) answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

Timmy
03-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Mark 4.13

NOW We come to the attitude to the Problem

the Problem exists
the attitude exists

so what IS the problem?
the PROBLEM is easy to solve but the attitude shall cause offense.

the Rock of Offense, is there but who shall ''see'' why it is so?
the stumbling stone is allowed to be, and once seen the Majority, turn back.

:icon_hello:Ruby,

The kudos are wondered at as if they should be appreciated. i am not so excellent and my words are often a mistake in one way or another. Further, my sincerity is no measure of being so spot on. What I thought was true yesterday is often proved faulty tomorrow...or sooner!

Please mind what you say before any output. Through our own tongues will we be judged as justified or condemned. The problem is hardly so simply solved and appears to be quite a bit more comprehensive than only attitude. . .or our sincerity would be the measure of all things

In chapter 3 of the book of James we are told that not many of us should be teachers for greater judgment awaits us. If we instruct another, it is excellent to remain ever mindful we are stepping beyond being accountable only for the actions of our own carcass.

(AND ONE SHOULD REMAIN WARY OF HALF COCKED POPHECY OF ANY SORT, BE IT FROM THIS HALF OF THE GLOBE OR DOWN UNDER. READ JEREMIAH 23 CAREFULLY and more than thrice. See also Rev. 20.10 and Gal. 1.8-9.)

You would do yourself a world of benefit by speaking more plainly when it comes to scriptural instruction also, as the purose is to reveal rather than cloud up an issue...that is, if you do intend on persisting in the demeanor you are currently touting...or should we call it attitude.

...but, note the next verse in James 3:

We all stumble in many things; but if any does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man able to bridle the whole body.

The solution you claim to be simple is hardly so.

It would not hurt to read the rest of this chapter in James concerning this whole issue, because it seems you may be pulling First Peter 2 completely out of context.

Am I mistaken?

Come let us reason before Kemosabi reigns you in.

There is a reason we are to do first and then teach. If we cannot show ourselves approved by God IRL, of what worth is anything we say?

In Matthew 9, Yeshua clarifies it is easier to miraculously heal than to forgive sins. We should give very little credence to anyone whose life aspects (physical, intellectual, emotive, relational, financial, etc.) are not obvious in growing more sound, thinking they can instruct another concerning God's righteousness.

Shalom,

RubyPeragickqlin
03-22-2014, 07:57 PM
the Problem is not the problem
the problem is the attitude to the problem.

the attitude is the killer.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-22-2014, 09:49 PM
Jesus was judgmental of those who were spiritually blind.

Matthew 15
12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
13 But he (Jesus) answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

So what? RubyPeragickqlin is not Jesus and is not qualified to judge who is or is not "spiritually blind."

Can any people even judge if they themselves are spiritually blind? If so, how? Look around you. You will see millions of people who are convinced that only they have the real "spiritual insight" into the Bible, and that everyone who disagrees with them is "spiritually blind." Obviously, they can't all be right. So how does anyone know if they are one of they "blind" or not?

RubyPeragickqlin
03-22-2014, 10:28 PM
So what? RubyPeragickqlin is not Jesus and is not qualified to judge who is or is not "spiritually blind."

Can any people even judge if they themselves are spiritually blind? If so, how? Look around you. You will see millions of people who are convinced that only they have the real "spiritual insight" into the Bible, and that everyone who disagrees with them is "spiritually blind." Obviously, they can't all be right. So how does anyone know if they are one of they "blind" or not?

the quest is..

''this NT gospel is to set the captives free''
from what?
the law of sin and death - the realm of vanity and its deadly values that kill, maim and destroy.

therefore - if a person follows the Saviour and His NT Gospel advice as He asked saying ''FOLLOW ME'' - true freedom from sin and death has been accomplished and the Image of Christ formed within.
Jesus is our goodnews PATTERN -NOT the divisional christian church nor religious others sprouting their flawed opinions.

How free are you?
How free am I?

is the question.

plus,..........
all the judgment needed as a TESTIMONY to eternal life and its blessing of life abundant, here as per John 10 v 10 -
is the truth needs NO excuses nor men's opinions why it will never work for the truth simply IS and can be proven very easily by Becoming the truth yourself.

David M
03-23-2014, 02:56 AM

Can any people even judge if they themselves are spiritually blind? If so, how? Look around you. You will see millions of people who are convinced that only they have the real "spiritual insight" into the Bible, and that everyone who disagrees with them is "spiritually blind." Obviously, they can't all be right. So how does anyone know if they are one of they "blind" or not? The answer is simple. Ruby is like me; a follower and a student of Jesus (as you say you were). We follow and try to put in practice the teaching of Jesus and be humble in the same way as Jesus demonstrated humility in everything he did. That said, humility does not mean weakness in the face of apostacy.

For example, Jesus was critical of the Pharisees and accused them of; (Matthew 15:9) "teaching as doctrine the commands of men" That is Jesus quoting the from their ancient scriptures, which is contained in the Old Testament as we have it today. What Jesus quoted, is what God saw the people doing. Therefore, the people were worshiping God in vain, just like many (possibly the vast majority) are doing today.

Jesus relied heavily on the scriptures and they were his guide in life. I can see that Jesus had read the word of God, understood that word and committed the word to memory, and applied the word in his life. We know it was committed to memory, because of the number of times Jesus said; "it is written..." and proceeded to quote the scriptures. That in itself is a lesson, which I try to apply to myself and I have to let God's word guide me in my life. I am learning new things from which to gain additional lessons each time I re-read God's word.

I can simply ask the question; what would Jesus do in this situation? The times I have failed, is when I have forgotten to ask that question of myself and done that which has pleased me instead of thinking about and doing that which pleases God. I have to believe in the promises of God; that he is merciful to the sincere and repentant sinner and God forgives them. God rewards them that continue to diligently seek him and who continue to do that right up to the end of their life. The faith comes in that the reward of eternal life has to be waited for. It is not something that can be pointed to here and now. The faith is based on the fact that God raised Jesus from the dead and also, as the apostle Paul writes; (2 Tim 2:19 ) Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

I do not have to say that you, or anyone else, is spiritually blind; I have simply to let the Bible speak by quoting the words of Jesus. Unless a person believes the same as Jesus understood and taught by his understanding the scriptures, then it is Jesus who is saying they are spiritually blind. Therefore, I can compare the teaching of Jesus with the teaching of man and I know Jesus was not the one who is spiritually blind. I ought to do as Jesus says, and in so doing, save myself a lot of exasperation. Jesus says "leave them alone... let the blind lead the blind". The same thing is meant when Jesus said; "let the dead bury the dead",

Once again, the same as L67, you have never answered this question I have been asking; what are the criteria by which "few will be saved", and "many will be destroyed"? That is the teaching of Jesus, so how did Jesus know that? What determines, who will be saved, and who will be destroyed in the lake of fire? The lake of fire represents the final destruction (doing away) of the satan, sin and death.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-23-2014, 05:07 AM
The answer is simple. Ruby is like me; a follower and a student of Jesus (as you say you were). We follow and try to put in practice the teaching of Jesus and be humble in the same way as Jesus demonstrated humility in everything he did. That said, humility does not mean weakness in the face of apostacy.

For example, Jesus was critical of the Pharisees and accused them of; (Matthew 15:9) "teaching as doctrine the commands of men" That is Jesus quoting the from their ancient scriptures, which is contained in the Old Testament as we have it today. What Jesus quoted, is what God saw the people doing. Therefore, the people were worshiping God in vain, just like many (possibly the vast majority) are doing today.

Jesus relied heavily on the scriptures and they were his guide in life. I can see that Jesus had read the word of God, understood that word and committed the word to memory, and applied the word in his life. We know it was committed to memory, because of the number of times Jesus said; "it is written..." and proceeded to quote the scriptures. That in itself is a lesson, which I try to apply to myself and I have to let God's word guide me in my life. I am learning new things from which to gain additional lessons each time I re-read God's word.

I can simply ask the question; what would Jesus do in this situation? The times I have failed, is when I have forgotten to ask that question of myself and done that which has pleased me instead of thinking about and doing that which pleases God. I have to believe in the promises of God; that he is merciful to the sincere and repentant sinner and God forgives them. God rewards them that continue to diligently seek him and who continue to do that right up to the end of their life. The faith comes in that the reward of eternal life has to be waited for. It is not something that can be pointed to here and now. The faith is based on the fact that God raised Jesus from the dead and also, as the apostle Paul writes; (2 Tim 2:19 ) Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his.

I do not have to say that you, or anyone else, is spiritually blind; I have simply to let the Bible speak by quoting the words of Jesus. Unless a person believes the same as Jesus understood and taught by his understanding the scriptures, then it is Jesus who is saying they are spiritually blind. Therefore, I can compare the teaching of Jesus with the teaching of man and I know Jesus was not the one who is spiritually blind. I ought to do as Jesus says, and in so doing, save myself a lot of exasperation. Jesus says "leave them alone... let the blind lead the blind". The same thing is meant when Jesus said; "let the dead bury the dead",

Once again, the same as L67, you have never answered this question I have been asking; what are the criteria by which "few will be saved", and "many will be destroyed"? That is the teaching of Jesus, so how did Jesus know that? What determines, who will be saved, and who will be destroyed in the lake of fire? The lake of fire represents the final destruction (doing away) of the satan, sin and death.

''let the dead, bury the dead.'' how true is this David?

the truth in the Gospel shows up IN the life lived out here - as a testimony and a history.
the Goodnews gospel, is the testimony of THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD

the fact is Jesus
*HEARD THE FATHER,
*JESUS DID THE FATHER'S WORD
* AND LIVED AS NO OTHER MAN LIVED BEFORE OR SINCE. [THE HOLY PATTERN for success]
*JESUS, then had the goodnews WRITTEN DOWN as He heard it and as He practiced it daily
- why?
to form children into His Image and do exploits as they are removed from fallen curses to divine blessings here and now,

The truth of this matter is The Saviour said ''Follow Me'' - and so the REDEEMED will Follow NO OTHER.
None of the redeemed, walk in the theories of religious man, nor from the values of Vanity nor from the church apostate system - the whorish system who will believe anything but CHRIST AND HIS POWER AND GLORIOUS LIBERTY.
so, if a person is wise they shall PUT THE ADVICE OF THE SAVIOUR TO THE TEST to prove it as a blessing or a curse.,

those who are afraid to walk the walk, dwell within a powerless talk....
and live a cursed maimed limited life - their attitude all wrong to the problems they face.

the stumbling stone is there and the rock of offense does its work, expertly for those who turn back and perish.

so the question is asked- ''so ~~~ you think you are one of the few''?
AND THE ANSWER IS GIVEN - did Caleb KNOW how to enter into the Promised land and be well able to defeat the giants.?

the 'few' will know, by their ability to overcome all their personal giants, inc. death the last enemy to be defeated here and today.

it is not about what you think you believe or dont believe
IT IS HOW WISE YOUhave become AT DEFEATING ALL YOUR ENEMIES..... and be freed from each one.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-23-2014, 08:45 PM
for this awesome word from your post. saying.

I do not have to say that you, or anyone else, is spiritually blind;
I have simply to let the Bible speak by quoting the words of Yeshua.
Unless a person believes the same as Yeshua understood and taught by His understanding the scriptures, then it is HE who is saying they are spiritually blind.

Beaut-i-ful.:)

David M
03-24-2014, 03:17 AM
it is not about what you think you believe or dont believe
IT IS HOW WISE YOUhave become AT DEFEATING ALL YOUR ENEMIES..... and be freed from each one.

Thank you Ruby. I know you understand these things more than our adversaries on this forum. It gives me the opportunity to restate and rephrase some of the points I have been trying to get across to explain what the real enemy is. If you read the following and disagree with anything written, please let me have the benefit of your understanding and how you have reasoned these things out.

Yehovah does not have this problem, because Yehovah cannot sin against himself. Yeshua had the same problem as we all have. Therefore, Yehovah could not have been Yeshua. Yeshua battled within his mind to overcome the Satan that was within him and he did so successfully. Satan, or the Devil (even the Serpent in the Garden) was not defeated in Yeshua, until Yeshua died on the cross and Yehovah raised him to eternal life and given him an immortal and incorruptible body. With the body that Yeshua has now, he cannot be tempted by the Satan, because there is no Satan within him. The mind of Christ, as the apostle Paul speaks of, is the mind that we have to develop (though we fail to do so completely). We have all failed in that we all have sinned at least once. In that we have sinned once, in the smallest way, we are guilty, as if we had sinned in every way (all).

The apostle Paul was struggling with the Satan that was in him. The Satan is self-serving and I now coin the acronym; the SSS (the Self-Serving Satan). Let's see the struggle Paul had (we have to read the whole of Romans 7 to fully appreciate what Paul is telling (teaching) us. However, here is a snippet;
(Rom 7:21) I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
The way Paul writes, is not the most easy to understand, nevertheless, what Paul writes is true. The point is made that the battle is within and involves our mind and even the signals our brain receives from the members of our body. So we see that Paul is describing his personal battle. It was a battle everyone has lost, except Yeshua.

Concerning the "members of the body", could Paul be referring to say the sexual urge? The genital organs when stimulated are responded to in the brain. It is how the brain responds, that matters. Satisfying the sexual urge is not necessarily a sin. Sex in the confines of marriage, is not a sin, but when it is done in adultery, it becomes sin.

Hence in Romans chapter 8, Paul goes on to explain that it is the carnal mind that is enmity with Yehovah. It is only the carnal mind and its manifestation that is the enemy of Yehovah. The "world" is made up of carnal minds and hence "the world" is at enmity with Yehovah. It is that world that Yeshua was not part of and remained separate from it. The battle of Yehovah is not with his Angels. It is only the carnal mind of the carnal man that is the problem and is where the attitude problem resides.

We are told that the mind cannot focus on two things at the same time. The mind has to focus on one thing, or the other. Often, our minds are flitting between the two. The same is happening in the mind concerning those things which we know are pleasing to Yehovah and those things that are self-serving. Hence, when James writes (James 4:7) Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. By resisting the Satan that is within, the mind is focused away from self-serving and focuses on the things that be of Yehovah.

At the time these things were first written, as in English , so in other languages, the word "psychology" did not exist. The word has been invented and we can take Wikipedia's definition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology
Psychology is an academic and applied discipline that involves the scientific study of mental functions and behaviors.

The actual psychology of man has not changed from the time of Adam; only the way it is talked about and understood. Hence, we have the examples in the Bible that show us behaviours. As knowledge has increased, so the knowledge of the the human body has increased. What we describe today as a mental illness, was described then at the time of Yeshua, as a demon. Yeshua did not have to know what was happening physically. The understanding does not have to be anymore than I refer to Gremlins when there is a technical problem I do not understand. Jesus knew that whatever the sickness (the problem)was, the power of Yehovah was available to him to cure it. That was indeed "awesome" and when Jesus first received the ability to call on Yehovah's power to do anything he requested, that was when his massive temptation took place. The use of Yehovah's power to serve self was his great temptation. That is why, when in his mind the temptation to serve self (Satan) was strong, Yeshua recalled scripture to guide him. (Matt 4:10) Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Yeshua was telling himself (the Satan within himself) the principle that he had to follow. That principle is the same principle that Yeshua learned and we can also learn from reading the scriptures (that are our Old Testament) and which to Yeshua referred to, when he summed up all the law and the prophets by the two great commandments.

Timmy and I have agreement on a lot of things, but one thing we disagree about is the nature of Yehovah and the nature of Yeshua. I maintain they are two different natures, even though with the power given to Yeshua, he was as powerful as Yehovah. In the outworking of Yehovah's power, Yeshua does not appear to be different. However, Yeshua was given Yehovah's power. Yehovah gave Yeshua life and has given Yeshua eternal life with an immortal body. "Eternal" makes Yeshua equal with Yehovah in that one respect, but then it is the same as will be given to all those who receive eternal life. We shall become as Yehovah only in the respect of having immortality. Even Yeshua, once Yehovah's kingdom has been fully established, Yeshua hands the kingdom over to Yehovah and is subject to Yehovah. Yeshua will not have to use Yehovah's power, once all the enemies that will made Yeshua's footstool, have been defeated. There can never be total equality as long as Yeshua is subject (lesser in status and serves) to Yehovah. There is only ONE Creator, that is; Yehovah.

Sorry, if I have ranted on. Please, if you disagree with anything I have written, then explain by giving your full reasoning. Do you side with Timmy? What is your understanding of these things?

All the best
David

Timmy
03-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi again David,

Just read my response on JING thred and it seemed harsh even to me. No apology...just a word that I will attempt to tone it down in the future.

Reading your post to Ruby...got me wondering how you think "the satan" is inside you. From what is currenrly understood from the Bible, the idea is not fitting at all. In fact, the whole notion of possession is Biblically questionable at best. The Greek word would have been better rendered as "demonized", whether from 21st century Westernized perspective that could be (for example) identified as (supposed) possession, oppression, or evsn a case of depression...its all under the word "demonized".

The idea of the satan beingin our own mind puts a virtual schitzophrenic or even a multiple personality spin on human mentation doesn't it?

Now, as to whether anyone agrees with me is irrelevant.

What is God sying is the whole matter...whether or not any of us exist at all.

For each of us, it is needful to prove that what we say we believe God says is true is an actulity in our daily living. If this is not possible, it is no more true belief than is speculation.

Ciao!

RubyPeragickqlin
03-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Thank you Ruby. I know you understand these things more than our adversaries on this forum. It gives me the opportunity to restate and rephrase some of the points I have been trying to get across to explain what the real enemy is. If you read the following and disagree with anything written, please let me have the benefit of your understanding and how you have reasoned these things out.

Yehovah does not have this problem, because Yehovah cannot sin against himself. Yeshua had the same problem as we all have. Therefore, Yehovah could not have been Yeshua. Yeshua battled within his mind to overcome the Satan that was within him and he did so successfully. Satan, or the Devil (even the Serpent in the Garden) was not defeated in Yeshua, until Yeshua died on the cross and Yehovah raised him to eternal life and given him an immortal and incorruptible body. With the body that Yeshua has now, he cannot be tempted by the Satan, because there is no Satan within him. The mind of Christ, as the apostle Paul speaks of, is the mind that we have to develop (though we fail to do so completely). We have all failed in that we all have sinned at least once. In that we have sinned once, in the smallest way, we are guilty, as if we had sinned in every way (all).

The apostle Paul was struggling with the Satan that was in him. The Satan is self-serving and I now coin the acronym; the SSS (the Self-Serving Satan). Let's see the struggle Paul had (we have to read the whole of Romans 7 to fully appreciate what Paul is telling (teaching) us. However, here is a snippet;
(Rom 7:21) I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
The way Paul writes, is not the most easy to understand, nevertheless, what Paul writes is true. The point is made that the battle is within and involves our mind and even the signals our brain receives from the members of our body. So we see that Paul is describing his personal battle. It was a battle everyone has lost, except Yeshua.

Concerning the "members of the body", could Paul be referring to say the sexual urge? The genital organs when stimulated are responded to in the brain. It is how the brain responds, that matters. Satisfying the sexual urge is not necessarily a sin. Sex in the confines of marriage, is not a sin, but when it is done in adultery, it becomes sin.

Hence in Romans chapter 8, Paul goes on to explain that it is the carnal mind that is enmity with Yehovah. It is only the carnal mind and its manifestation that is the enemy of Yehovah. The "world" is made up of carnal minds and hence "the world" is at enmity with Yehovah. It is that world that Yeshua was not part of and remained separate from it. The battle of Yehovah is not with his Angels. It is only the carnal mind of the carnal man that is the problem and is where the attitude problem resides.

We are told that the mind cannot focus on two things at the same time. The mind has to focus on one thing, or the other. Often, our minds are flitting between the two. The same is happening in the mind concerning those things which we know are pleasing to Yehovah and those things that are self-serving. Hence, when James writes (James 4:7) Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. By resisting the Satan that is within, the mind is focused away from self-serving and focuses on the things that be of Yehovah.

At the time these things were first written, as in English , so in other languages, the word "psychology" did not exist. The word has been invented and we can take Wikipedia's definition

The actual psychology of man has not changed from the time of Adam; only the way it is talked about and understood. Hence, we have the examples in the Bible that show us behaviours. As knowledge has increased, so the knowledge of the the human body has increased. What we describe today as a mental illness, was described then at the time of Yeshua, as a demon. Yeshua did not have to know what was happening physically. The understanding does not have to be anymore than I refer to Gremlins when there is a technical problem I do not understand. Jesus knew that whatever the sickness (the problem)was, the power of Yehovah was available to him to cure it. That was indeed "awesome" and when Jesus first received the ability to call on Yehovah's power to do anything he requested, that was when his massive temptation took place. The use of Yehovah's power to serve self was his great temptation. That is why, when in his mind the temptation to serve self (Satan) was strong, Yeshua recalled scripture to guide him. (Matt 4:10) Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
Yeshua was telling himself (the Satan within himself) the principle that he had to follow. That principle is the same principle that Yeshua learned and we can also learn from reading the scriptures (that are our Old Testament) and which to Yeshua referred to, when he summed up all the law and the prophets by the two great commandments.

Timmy and I have agreement on a lot of things, but one thing we disagree about is the nature of Yehovah and the nature of Yeshua. I maintain they are two different natures, even though with the power given to Yeshua, he was as powerful as Yehovah. In the outworking of Yehovah's power, Yeshua does not appear to be different. However, Yeshua was given Yehovah's power. Yehovah gave Yeshua life and has given Yeshua eternal life with an immortal body. "Eternal" makes Yeshua equal with Yehovah in that one respect, but then it is the same as will be given to all those who receive eternal life. We shall become as Yehovah only in the respect of having immortality. Even Yeshua, once Yehovah's kingdom has been fully established, Yeshua hands the kingdom over to Yehovah and is subject to Yehovah. Yeshua will not have to use Yehovah's power, once all the enemies that will made Yeshua's footstool, have been defeated. There can never be total equality as long as Yeshua is subject (lesser in status and serves) to Yehovah. There is only ONE Creator, that is; Yehovah.

Sorry, if I have ranted on. Please, if you disagree with anything I have written, then explain by giving your full reasoning. Do you side with Timmy? What is your understanding of these things?

All the best
David

yes, David, correct.
as u have posted - it is all very biblical to me and well explained .

I think, the point most miss David, is the fact that ''CHRIST'' IS NOT Jesus 2nd name but a VERB - description of THE SPIRITUAL POWER or
the CHRIST POWER ANOINTING.
IE= the divine ABILITY to withstand the realm of vanity and its seduction.
to stand against the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - and have the wisdom to eat from the tree of life.

however....
Jesus was tempted and suffered we are told -
what?
the same problems we all face, [the whole range of human conditions here in vanity,] yet overcame them.

the real question to ask is HOW DID HE OVERCOME....[ a man of sorrows aquainted with grief]
how?
how did Jesus do it?

by HIS ATTITUDE.
So what was His attitude to his problems, his sorrow, his griefs, his suffering.

Jesus learnt how to use Wisdom and He WOULD NOT ALLOW the rule of vanity here on earth, to DICTATE to Him it's will and values and those all those unsound beliefs that cause death and destruction to all men.
[in a nut shell Jesus REFUSED to listen to His carnal minded logic.]
He deprogrammed Himself from wrong knowledge.

The sad fact is -all men, except for a few, revert back to carnal minded logic and perish.
they turn back, Jesus did not.
THE WARNING IS = DONT TURN BACK, Mrs Lot.

So~~~ what He DAILY heard from His Father and the DAILY advice He received and also read from the OT scriptures was how He lived here and became as He is.
To Him, this information was the truth and He lived there IN the realm of the kingdom truth to become BEGOTTEN to the TRUTH.

This is a pattern of the refining process to put back God in Man, + now to be made visible here on earth.
This process is called ''Begotten of God''
[ after all we are firstly spiritual being having a human experience.]

YES, the carnal MIND IS THE KILLER and an enemy and is the man of sin.

Unless we walk INside the instruction of the Gospel, we are dead men.
why?
its the gospel that abolishes death
how?
The Gospel is the Goodnews and the core teaching Jesus had written down for His people, to believe in and put it into practice today.

This word obeyed removes sin and the unsound mind of human logic and converts a person back into the Kingdom of God and the practicing is for the born again person, and the goodnews that fell upon the good ground.

Ofcourse, this walk for all disciples is a faith walk, and by practicing His good advice, faith is established and miracles and answered prayers happen - as Life abundant flows in - see John 10 v 10 and the mission declared.

it is NO good listening to others, who preach differently than the gospel which is very easy to understand if you have a heart of a little child.
it is NO good listening to religious/church human logic, for it is dead men walking logic.

Ofcourse, everywhere there is adversaries to the Gospel and its redeeming power, hating it's LIFE ENERGY that kills off evil and makes death flee.
that is all ''part of the test'' - to prove our adversaries wrong and see him resisted.

How?
by living and dwelling here in the Kingdom of God and by allowing Father to be made visible IN us as He is in Jesus.

Jesus had John the Apostle write to THE OVERCOMERS, and their rewards for overcoming all death zone values found here.
notice - the WORD of their testimony overcame satan.

HOW?

These overcomers, did as Jesus did and would not be intimidated any more by vanity, nor the hissing death whispers of satan and his unsound mind games.

do not listen to those who have ''an attitude'' - their real problem is their attitude showing just how dead they really declare themselves to be.

updated.
one thing seldom asked is ''why? do we have to be born again'' - for what purpose?

Nicodemus, the ruler of the Jews under the law of Moses - was told '' ye must be Born again''
This man, well aquainted with the law of Moses and all of its requirements.
but this was NOT enough to stop the man of sin within from its destructive path that kills.
no THE CARNAL MIND was still in control under the law of Moses and subjected to vanity and all its lost causes.

to be born again, means human logic ceases and divine wisdom implanted.
KINGDOM WISDOM and its values take 1st place.
It doesnt matter how smart or intelligent you appear to be in vanity the dividing line comes - as a judgment ON HOW EASY IT IS TO DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES, inc your last enemy death itself - and that is the gob stopper.

David M
03-24-2014, 02:59 PM
Hello Timmy

Hi again David,

Just read my response on JING thred and it seemed harsh even to me. No apology...just a word that I will attempt to tone it down in the future.With respect to one particular reply, it is good of you to acknowledge that. I think we can all surprise ourselves with what we say sometimes. Once we have stepped away for a while and then come back to read our posts with a fresh pair of eyes and thinking, we might wish we had said things a little differently.

Reading your post to Ruby...got me wondering how you think "the satan" is inside you. From what is currenrly understood from the Bible, the idea is not fitting at all. In fact, the whole notion of possession is Biblically questionable at best. The Greek word would have been better rendered as "demonized", whether from 21st century Westernized perspective that could be (for example) identified as (supposed) possession, oppression, or evsn a case of depression...its all under the word "demonized".

The idea of the satan beingin our own mind puts a virtual schitzophrenic or even a multiple personality spin on human mentation doesn't it? The phrase that comes to mind is "paradigm shift". I know you want me to see things your way and I can only do that when you present lots of facts that cannot be challenged. I do not expect you to change your point of view, if I am not able to answer your questions, or challenge the statements you make. Likewise, if you have an answer to my questions, you are not likely to switch your thinking.

As for satan, or the Satan, we know from reading the Bible, the word "satan" is used in a number of ways. One of the most well-known uses is where Jesus accuses Peter of being (a) Satan. We do not immediately regard Peter as the rebellious divine Angel that Satan is generally taught to be by mainstream christian churches. As I have said before and others have said, we have to see the context in order to understand the intended meaning of a word that can have many meanings.

The one way of regarding satan, which I heard recently, is that satan represents an office. Just as someone is made a chairman, or a managing director, the title is associated with an office (a role). That means different people can have the same office. In the Book of Job, even God takes on the office of Satan. In the 6-part video series - 'An exposition of the Book of Job' by Mr John Pople, which I highly recommend, he summarizes the whole universe with the following graphic in which there are two beings and three parts. This is primarily showing the relationship between man and God. 1081

Thinking of Peter again, we are not told that satan entered him, yet Jesus called him satan. On the other hand, the actions of Judas are described as satan entering him (Luke 22:3);Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, When we look at the temptation of Jesus we are told (Matthew 4:1);Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. Are we agreed that the Devil and Satan are one of the same? (Rev 12:9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,

Either the words "satan" and "devil" are interchangeable, or one or the other words is used in particular circumstance. As with the temptation of Jesus, satan, or the devil is portrayed as a spirit being talking in the ear of a person. I just see this as personification. I do not see any difference between whether I have heard someone say something that has entered my head through hearing by my ears, or whether my thoughts are generated purely in my own mind. Either way, the mind is carrying out a silent conversation inside our heads. Whatever, mental image we have of what is going on, the battle for Jesus was going on inside his head. We all have these battles. "Should I , or shouldn't I"? That is the choice we make. In the case of Jesus, his choice was between serving God or serving self with the power that God had granted him. In this case, Jesus is having adversarial thoughts. Peter's thoughts, though good-intentioned, were adversarial to the purpose of God and Jesus. In Peter's case, we can see how Peter has taken on the office (role) of a satan, purely by the what he thought Jesus should do. With Jesus, we do not see him in the role (office) of satan, but the role is inside Jesus's head. Jesus was not schizophrenic, but there was a conversation between two sides going on inside his mind.

Jesus had a decision to make. Before Jesus was given the Holy Spirit, by which I see as Jesus being given access to God's power, Jesus had no decision to make. It was only when he realized that the gift of God's Holy Spirit had been given him, he had thoughts of what he could do with God's power. We can hold a conversation with ourselves inside our minds, and we can manifest our thoughts by writing then down on paper, or carrying them out. Un the case of Jobs envious friends, God empowers those thoughts whereby God takes on the office of Satan in order to test Job.

We can all be tasked with having to produce a list of opposites; for example; pros vs cons; good deeds vs evil deeds, etc,. In a brainstorming session where we express different thoughts, where to those thoughts come from? Are not our thoughts derived from accumulated knowledge and experience?

It is possible to have the most evil thoughts, but that does not mean we would ever carry them out. Some people carry out evil thoughts and so their thoughts are manifested by their actions. Evil thoughts can lead to evil actions, unless we have a form of self-control. Self-control comes from within. Without self-control, we are free to do anything we want to do. How do you easily explain the process of self=control? What influences you to have self-control? Is it something you have heard said, or read? Both those sources of information end up as memories inside our mind which we recall. Jesus recalled the scriptures prefacing those scriptures with the words; "it is written ..."

Now, as to whether anyone agrees with me is irrelevant.

What is God sying is the whole matter...whether or not any of us exist at all. You and I exist because we can both say; "I am". We have a consciousness that makes us self-aware. We are not eternal creatures in our present state, therefore "I am" is a temporary experience until we die. That does not have to be the end. We are told there is no consciousness in the grave. We have to have faith that God will raise us from the dead and give us life again according to our spirit (however defined) that has been preserved. That is my simple understanding based on what Jesus said in his last dying words; "Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit".

For each of us, it is needful to prove that what we say we believe God says is true is an actulity in our daily living. If this is not possible, it is no more true belief than is speculation.If we live according to the beatitudes as listed in Matthew 5, that ought to put us in a right relationship with God. Our conversation on this forum might just appear an academic exercise, but it can still produce some good fruit. By our conversation and by the life we lead, we shall be known. We can both agree on what the following means;
Matthew 7
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

All the best
David

David M
03-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Thank you Ruby, I am enjoying your thoughts.

yes, David, correct.
as u have posted - it is all very biblical to me and well explained .

I think, the point most miss David, is the fact that ''CHRIST'' IS NOT Jesus 2nd name but a VERB - description of THE SPIRITUAL POWER or
the CHRIST POWER ANOINTING.
IE= the divine ABILITY to withstand the realm of vanity and its seduction.
to stand against the tree of the knowledge of good and evil - and have the wisdom to eat from the tree of life. That is correct. Even the KJV has the name Jesus Christ. Even if I stick with the Greek nickname of Jesus, I generally say; "Jesus; the Christ".

however....
Jesus was tempted and suffered we are told -
what?
the same problems we all face, [the whole range of human conditions here in vanity,] yet overcame them. Agree totally. We are told (Heb 4:15); Jesus was tempted in all points like as we are, yet without sin
(Heb 5:8) Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;
Vanity is a good point. I always bring to mind Ecclesiastes in which the following phrase is repeated; all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

the real question to ask is HOW DID HE OVERCOME....[ a man of sorrows aquainted with grief]
how?
how did Jesus do it?

by HIS ATTITUDE.
So what was His attitude to his problems, his sorrow, his griefs, his suffering.

Jesus learnt how to use Wisdom and He WOULD NOT ALLOW the rule of vanity here on earth, to DICTATE to Him it's will and values and those all those unsound beliefs that cause death and destruction to all men.
[in a nut shell Jesus REFUSED to listen to His carnal minded logic.]
He deprogrammed Himself from wrong knowledge. Deprogramming is a good point. The way I view this is that we must do things repeatedly until they become habit. If those habits are in us from the beginning it is good, but those in whom they are not innate have to be trained. "Resist the devil and it will flee from you" is the process of resisting evil habits and replacing with good habits.

The sad fact is -all men, except for a few, revert back to carnal minded logic and perish.
they turn back, Jesus did not.
THE WARNING IS = DONT TURN BACK, Mrs Lot. Also Jesus taught in his parable; (Luke 9:62)No man, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God. You have given me one of the criteria by which "few will be saved". Neither Richard, nor L67 will give me what the criteria are.

So~~~ what He DAILY heard from His Father and the DAILY advice He received and also read from the OT scriptures was how He lived here and became as He is.
To Him, this information was the truth and He lived there IN the realm of the kingdom truth to become BEGOTTEN to the TRUTH. Jesus was the embodiment of the Word. That is not to say Jesus was the word that was spoken by God at the beginning. Jesus did say to his disciples; (John 15:15) but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you..

This is a pattern of the refining process to put back God in Man, + now to be made visible here on earth.
This process is called ''Begotten of God''
[ after all we are firstly spiritual being having a human experience.] Ultimately (1 Cor 15:28); that God may be all in all.

YES, the carnal MIND IS THE KILLER and an enemy and is the man of sin.

Unless we walk INside the instruction of the Gospel, we are dead men.
why?
its the gospel that abolishes death
how?
The Gospel is the Goodnews and the core teaching Jesus had written down for His people, to believe in and put it into practice today.

This word obeyed removes sin and the unsound mind of human logic and converts a person back into the Kingdom of God and the practicing is for the born again person, and the goodnews that fell upon the good ground.

Ofcourse, this walk for all disciples is a faith walk, and by practicing His good advice, faith is established and miracles and answered prayers happen - as Life abundant flows in - see John 10 v 10 and the mission declared.

it is NO good listening to others, who preach differently than the gospel which is very easy to understand if you have a heart of a little child.
it is NO good listening to religious/church human logic, for it is dead men walking logic.

Ofcourse, everywhere there is adversaries to the Gospel and its redeeming power, hating it's LIFE ENERGY that kills off evil and makes death flee.
that is all ''part of the test'' - to prove our adversaries wrong and see him resisted.

How?
by living and dwelling here in the Kingdom of God and by allowing Father to be made visible IN us as He is in Jesus.

Jesus had John the Apostle write to THE OVERCOMERS, and their rewards for overcoming all death zone values found here.
notice - the WORD of their testimony overcame satan.

HOW?

These overcomers, did as Jesus did and would not be intimidated any more by vanity, nor the hissing death whispers of satan and his unsound mind games.

do not listen to those who have ''an attitude'' - their real problem is their attitude showing just how dead they really declare themselves to be. Well said, I think 1 John 4:3-6 sums up a lot of what you have written.
(1 John 4)
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

All the best

David

RubyPeragickqlin
03-24-2014, 07:24 PM
thank you David for your reply.

The Bible is not a Library book but living words, full of divine energy and waves of power that Bring eternal life to all who understand how to rightly divide these words by the unction of the Spirit of Truth.

This very Spirit shall resurrect a born again believer out from their pit of death [in vanity] and into the Kingdom of His Dear Son = called passover from death to life. This happens as a reality experience, here and today as we hear His voice. i.e a progress from moving from glory to glory.
therefore,
there would have to be evidence as a witness that you actually were Born Again from Above and this witness would relate to you personally its Kingdom wisdom on How to Defeat your enemies inc. the last enemy death- here
- why?
to allow NT salvation to bear witness as a testimony of our salvation.[to set the captive free]

NT salvation is not dying and going to heaven
- it is dying to the man of sin within by putting this cursed interferring mind game evil to death on the cross daily and being fully delivered from carnal values and its destroying mind games.

a believer has choices
To act as Jesus did by example in the Gospels
or
Act like the carnal man he really is and remain flawed and dead in sin.

[B] the problem is fully solved, when we are converted to act like Jesus in all situations.
few do this
few find eternal life.
why is this so?
Most people are not prepared to die to sin within and follow The Lamb, so they perish as each man does what is right in his own eyes.

To act and believe as The Saviour of the world did, takes conversion of a person and this means- to die to their own flawed opinions. logic and reasoning, and disregard everything they ever learnt from vanity and especially religious babylon that is described as a whore.
The Spirit of Truth gives discernment to all believers, so they understand false doctrines and false professors.
The Spirit of Truth, reveals the manna from the Tree of Life and this Manna is hidden from those who are perishing.

It is not in our best interests to admire, listen to, rely upon the opinions of perishing people.
The divine opinion/belief/moral fitness, can only be learnt by walking the same narrow way, as the Messiah and then follow His example of acting and believing.

NO other way shall work.

duxrow
03-25-2014, 06:11 AM
The OT speaks of 'surnames' in Isa45:4 & 44:5, but they aren't used until the NT -- the Boanerge or "Sons of Thunder" applied to John and his brother James (Mk3:17), so their father would have a first and last name of 'Zebedee Boanerges' -- Right? Simon Peter's brother would be Andrew Peter -- Right? (Even though he's never identified that way..)

:dizzy: Confusing, maybe, but that's the way it reads, so I don't exclude Christ as being the 'last name' of Jesus because scripture uses both Christ Jesus and Jesus Christ. It's when "surname" is taken seriously as the Family Name, that the "Name above every name", Phil2:9; coupled with MARRIAGE takes on added significance. Acts19:4, Rom8:1.

duxrow
03-25-2014, 08:37 AM
2Tim2:19 "..Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity".
So, the Bride takes the name of her husband, which in our case appears to be the surname of Christ! ;)

David M
03-25-2014, 10:44 AM
Maybe if we read Matthew's record in Hebrew (as it is thought to have been first penned), it might show some additional information.

If we look at what we have according to the Greek texts, this is what we read;

(Matt 1:16) And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ. Is that something that comes from the OT (the scriptures) or is that the title/name that was inferred later?

It is interesting that Jesus did not want his title pubished before his death and resurrection. (Matt 16:20)Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Afterwards, it is Pilate who declares who Jesus is by his title; (Matt 17:17) Therefore when they were gathered together, Pilate said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Barabbas, or Jesus which is called Christ?

His name is definiely Jesus (Yeshua) (Matt 1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Along with the name Jesus he is given his title. Hence, Jesus (the) Christ is; Jesus (the) Anointed. Likewise (the) Christ Jesus is; (the) Anointed Jesus

At least, if we say; Jesus, or Yeshua, or Christ, or Messiah, we know who we are talking about.

(2Tim2:19) "..Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity". Note; the text says "the name of Christ (the Anointed, which is his title). The name of the Anointed is; Jesus. This is the same as saying, the name of the King is; David.

Now consider this;
(1 John 2:22) Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

(1 John 4:3) And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus (the) Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist,

RubyPeragickqlin
03-25-2014, 02:34 PM
the Name is the Nature
therefore when, the Bride takes the name - she takes the very nature of THE HEAD who is her Husband.
christ is the title for the anointing and this anointing breaks every yoke, [ the law of sin and death] by its power to purify.
TO be converted is to PUT on Christ.
in other words PUT ON THE ANOINTING or the power that stops corruption,
Put off corruption- is a command not an opinion.
Put ON incorruption - is a command not an opinion.
how is this done?
by Following the pattern of the Saviour through the Gospels and making His choices for our lives.
He made the way, for Christ to appear, and NOW His power is available to those who believe.Jesus is the "pattern Son''

ofcourse, the condition is BELIEVE - for this power will not work in Unbelief.
Jesus did not work His ministry amid unbelief.,

''And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief''
Math 13 -

Christ [the divine power verb] is to be formed IN you.[the Believer]
When this process is done - a believer is the Image and likeness of Jesus - ie. GOD THE FATHER NOW MADE VISIBLE IN MAN - As a new creation.
Jesus by His Obedience to His Father's will allowed the Christ power to mature and also Made God the Father VISIBLE thru man.

YES, it is a process of infilling by Obedience to the Gospel and its narrow way of living.
this process In a Believer, will move them from glory to glory - namely, stages of divine growth that purifies them by their daily use of the Gospel values and its kingdom of heaven culture.

In this Pattern of the Saviour - He daily dominated over his flesh by His submission to the Father.
This is the wisdom from above, He used to be ''made wise to salvation''.
When He was matured and filled with the FULLNESS OF SPIRIT- HE was ready to reveal His Father visibly.

vis·i·ble (vĭz′ə-bəl)
adj.
1. Possible to see; perceptible to the eye: a visible object.

a. Obvious to the eye: a visible change of expression.

b. Being often in the public view; conspicuous.

3. Manifest; apparent: no visible solution to the problem.

4. On hand; available: a visible supply.

5. Constructed or designed to keep important parts in easily accessible view: a visible file.

6. Represented visually, as by symbols.

Jesus is the "pattern Son.''
The Man Jesus made One as the Son of God = God the Father IN Man.

How did He do it correctly?

the mystery of Christ?

updated........

His female soul Eve the deceived, was trained up to Allow His Male Spirit [the father of life] to direct and take away deception.
if this does not happen- it is Jezebel to teach and seduce us.
how?
She wants things done her way and will do just about anything to manipulate circumstances
to get it including usurping the true authority of her husband (the spirit)

Jesus used wisdom of the Father to subdue all deception and so can His disciples.

When Paul said 'I do not allow woman to teach'' - it referred to a deceived soul [ the woman] in all people both male and female teaching out from their carnal mind, that is the law of death.

Deadly teaching comes from the carnal minded religious soul - this teaching kills the pews.

ofcourse -The greatest mystery is to question - why do the pews still physically die?
it has been declared '' the Gospel abolished death''
Jesus never gave out a funeral service - as death fled at His command.

could it be - the pews remain dead, and physically die in sin, because they listen to dead clergy and Jesus said '' let the dead bury the dead'' = and they do.
Jesus said ''follow Me'' and the REDEEMED followed NO other.

David M
03-25-2014, 03:27 PM
Hello Ruby

When Paul said 'I do not allow woman to teach'' - it referred to a deceived soul [ the woman] in all people both male and female teaching out from their carnal mind, that is the law of death.

deadly teaching comes from the carnal minded religious soul - this teaching kills the pews.
Whilst I am in agreement with you about the teaching that comes from the carnal mind and that it will lead to death if we follow that teaching, I am not so certain of the reason you give for Paul not permitting women to teach. Women are capable of teaching as good as men.

Maybe we can begin a new thread and open up this subject of women in the Bible. I expect you have read some of Rose's posts and her reasons for rejecting the god of the Bible, because of the bias against women. I do not think Yehovah is biassed against women. There is an echelon set up; God, Christ, Man, Woman in that order.

As I have been reminded ths morning, women could take the Nazarite vow, the same as a man could. In that respect, as Paul writes, there is neither male or female, ye are all are one in Christ. I am following a series of studies about Samson and I have been reminded of the times when Yehovah speaks of "the woman". I am still thinking about the idea that the woman represents the divine mind. It is ideas like this that could be discussed in a separate thread.

Women in the Bible have played important roles and so by their life and example, there is much we can learn from the women of the Bible.

All the best
David

RubyPeragickqlin
03-25-2014, 05:18 PM
David,
a BELIEVER has to grow into their salvation as salvation is not just a religious church word with fuzzy feelings - but a LIVING MOVEMENT i.e.- coming out from and going into a new covenant and the making of new creatures.

it is progressive - as long as we follow the standards of the gospel.

This standard takes away all deception, that the carnal mind brings and its deadly logic that kills.
The law of sin and death is removed, once conversion happens for the ''Lord knows who are His'' and nothing shall move them out from His hand, as He becomes THEIR SHEPHERD and moves them into His kingdom of life abundant forever more.
The 'woman' Eve is our soul, the soul of disobedience /the fallen helpmeet and this deception is in both sexes - men are as deceived as females - the christian church is basically ruled over by men and alas is filled with gross deception and they love it - admire it and worship in it........why? Because their soul Eve is in control, The woman is lord and deception reigns.
This woman. [our soul] has to learn how to be submitted to the Lordship of her Spiritual man - her true self - and be returned to Help meet= this is the pattern, found in the saviour, as HE ONLY SUBMITTED HIMSELF to His Father's will and advice.

Jesus allowed His Spiritual Man pre-eminance over His soul '' the deceived woman'' - it is very apparent at times He would have liked a different outcome, and to veer off, but NO He stayed within the confines of his Father's will.
now we all should ask
Who is Jesus?
He is a man like ourselves and this man, had wisdom via the Holy Spirit from birth to direct His education on how to SUBMIT to the true Man inside of himself that is GOD THE SPIRIT.
We are all a child of God, but we have forgotten who we are and live in the pigs swill of vanity - see- the prodigal son.
Our soul, that deceived part of us all called ''the woman'' wants to do her own thing and bring death to all who obey her.
Yeshua's life proved there could be a conversion back out from deception and into never ending life.
The whole bible is a spiritual library of wisdom, but it has to be seen thru the eyes of the Spirit of Truth and not as mere men tell it.

''the woman'', and Paul's misunderstood teaching, has caused great distress, as carnal minded religious men, have over stepped the mark, here and caused untold misery to generations of women brought about by carnal minded ignorance of correct rending.

''the dead shall bury the dead'' and this is exactly what the clergy do - because of misconceptions and bad reporting and gross corruption as THE WOMAN -THE CHURCH is in control.......where the soul rules death reigns

- very simple to understand.
the Problem is easy to solve - its our attitude thats the problem - ''the woman'' - carnal minded soulish deception will not surrender.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-25-2014, 05:50 PM
we can come into the true understanding of the 'deceived soul Eve - ruling in men and women - as a death sentence,

This deception is rife in the 'christian church' as they veer off into the religious mindset and die IN sin and receive their wages paid in full.

Updated
there is a holy discernment, the 'christ spirit' will give IN Abundance to ''those who are His'' - it is the wisdom to understand, when you ''see'' any misconception of the scriptures that leads to abuse of any kind, you know, it is a false doctrine/opinion/theory.

you will notice the serpent only spoke to ''the woman'' the soul
he did not speak to adam - as representive of our true man within, the real spiritual man that child of God, made in His Image.
The soul IN both human men and women Harkens to the whispers of the serpent - as deception abounds in the whole world.
The Woman rules over souls, by walking IN their flesh - this is why Paul said '' I do not allow a woman to teach'' for he knew from experience, the soul was always in deception.
This wonderful truth has been lost, and ofcourse abuses abound and make life very miserable for christian women- so where abuses are Christ is not.

David M
03-25-2014, 11:47 PM
we can come into the true understanding of the 'deceived soul Eve - ruling in men and women - as a death sentence,

This deception is rife in the 'christian church' as they veer off into the religious mindset and die IN sin and receive their wages paid in full.

Updated
there is a holy discernment, the 'christ spirit' will give IN Abundance to ''those who are His'' - it is the wisdom to understand, when you ''see'' any misconception of the scriptures that leads to abuse of any kind, you know, it is a false doctrine/opinion/theory.

you will notice the serpent only spoke to ''the woman'' the soul
he did not speak to adam - as representive of our true man within, the real spiritual man that child of God, made in His Image.
The soul IN both human men and women Harkens to the whispers of the serpent - as deception abounds in the whole world.
The Woman rules over souls, by walking IN their flesh - this is why Paul said '' I do not allow a woman to teach'' for he knew from experience, the soul was always in deception.
This wonderful truth has been lost, and ofcourse abuses abound and make life very miserable for christian women- so where abuses are Christ is not.

Hello Ruby
Thanks for your reply. I understand how you are defining "the woman". I see how people can get confused when different terms are given the same title/name as in "the woman". Your take on "the woman", not that I am saying you are wrong, it is just different from what I was listening to by way of a good exposition of Samson in which "the woman" is presented differently.

So that I can follow your theme and understanding and since you have brought the serpent into the explanation, what is your understanding of what the serpent was/is? Where does satan figure in this and do you see satan as being the same as the serpent?

All the best
David

RubyPeragickqlin
03-26-2014, 02:04 AM
David,
any verse that is twisted by a religious carnal minded man to abuse and misuse others is a false concept., even when it is accepted by the 'traditional masses, walking the broadway.''

* the woman question is one
also another is
*'tithing' - the abuse of power, the abuse of misconception upon the masses - and this mean greedy thing is not of the Kingdom realm.

an excellent lesson to understand- '' IT WAS JUDAS THAT CARRIED, THE PURSE'' - so follow the money and it is an excellent way to 'see' the counterfeit in ACTION.

We are to remember, that the way of Messiah was- the women who followed HIM, also supported HIM from their own savings.
There is NO gender divide within the teachings/gospel Goodnews of the Messiah

''Soon afterwards [Jesus] went on through cities and villages, proclaiming and bringing the good news of the kingdom of God.
The twelve were with him, as well as some women who had been cured of evil spirits and infirmities:
Mary, called Magdalene, from whom seven demons had gone out, and Joanna, the wife of Herod’s steward Chuza, and Susanna, and many others, who provided for them out of their resources''
Luke 8:1-3

These women financially supported Jesus and His ministry from their own finances.
also,
for Jesus new covenant ministry- it was a woman who was His 1st evangelist who ran with the goodnews to the 11 disciples declaring

''He is risen''
what is good for the Saviour and His Ministry, is best for the rest of us. He is the truth and our example.
The very core of all Holy Spirit teaching, is THE GOSPEL all else is padding as, He said ''FOLLOW ME'' and no other do the redeemed follow.
That is not to say, we are not edified by otherbible sections, as we rightly divide so not to perish. [Ofcourse this is so.]

-------------
it is essential to understand the enemy - to overcome it and resist and defeat it.

the serpent, the devil, is termed BY Jesus as '' the murderer from the Beginning'' -
however, there are other bible terms used en lieu, and the best i find and so easy to understand is THE CARNAL MIND OF MAN - is the man of sin within - the killer who stares out at you from your bathroom mirror each morning.

This serpentine killer, aborts all divine LIFE as it insists upon its own lordship and rulership over and above the Word.
The woman, [ the deceived soul] loves her killer and admires everything relating to this carnal flesh, especially her personal religion.
here is the gospel edification from Jesus own lips saying....
Peter's CARNAL THINKING, his EGO was the Satan- the adversary of God.
Lk 22 v 32

James1:14-15
''tells us that “every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.”

these types of issues, once established as our foundation are to be left behind, as a disciple grows into maturity and perfection.
Once the NT foundation is laid, a disciple moves on and is educated to move from glory to glory - and this is done by learning the path, the belief, the ministry and mindset that Jesus taught
We can get bogged down in side issues by not rightly dividing the word and this means -as the Saviour was taught so are His disciples. amen.

one thing must be well noted.
Jesus is the Head/King/High Priest of the Order of Melchedezek - the order of imperihable life, the order of incorruptable life and endless life - His body of believers is the same type of life as He is - One head One body -no deformities -no counterfeit without their wedding garments.

therefore this Head + the body for an IMPERISHABLE ministry of kings and priests - who have overcome all enemies inc. physical death, as they have broken off their ''covenant with death'' as everlasting Life appears IN them.

Therefore NO disciple shall ever sit Under the feet of a perishing clergy - for the dead are there to bury their dead,
death is still lord over the 'christian churches' - the dead clergy bury their dead pews as everlasting Life has been aborted by the 'traditions of men'
death reigns as their friend.
a disciple of the spirit of life, doesnt take logic from a dead clergy.
That is the vital difference of the redeemed and who they will follow.

BTW - as an example.
the native american Indian, had a marvellous ruse, they played upon the white armies.
The Chief would walk down a path and His braves would follow in his footsteps one step on top of their chief's step till they reached the place of ambush. The white army thought it was only one man walking and followed the path to be ambushed and killed.
herein lies the pattern
the way to FOLLOW THE LAMB IS TO WALK IN HIS STEPS AND BECOME HIS REDEEMED.

never listen to dead religious people who will tell you how to think.

Timmy
03-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Hi Ruby,

David talked of paradigm shift regarding referencing the Bible in our terms...and consider your word that "the name" is (representative of) nature. Mix in new words/names, and both meaning and understanding change. You end up with something different altogether.

From reading what you write, that is if you actually believe what you are saying, you will do well to memorize, study, and meditate in a whole lot more Bible, and leave behind concepts that are psychology babel and completely incompatible with a godly mindset (as presented from Genesis to Revelation). Psychology is completely incompatible and in a multitude of ways against what God reveals altogether. It's root is out from the minds of atheists (begining with Freud and proceeding therefrom).

We are not all god's children. The scriptures reveal the truth completely different than this.
Note particularily I John 3.

As for the concept of woman, indeed, in "The Annointed" there is no male or female...yet this does not deny the fact that women and men think, feel, imagine, etc. (the way they express themselves and impact our world) is completely different, and complimentary.

Anyway, your saying woman represents the carnal mind is foolish. You are mixing the Jungian understanding of animus/anima with what scripture actually reveals.

Don't come off introducing psychological concepts using different "christianese" terminological names and claim yourself as one who is representing The Truth, Jesus the Christ.

It is not only unbecoming, but damning (to yourself) and anyone who buys into that bloody rot.

Seriously!

RubyPeragickqlin
03-26-2014, 12:50 PM
timmy
thank you for your reply

Timmy
03-26-2014, 12:58 PM
I am praying that you will be filled with the fuller revelation of Jesus in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

Consider the prayer of Paulos ending the first chapter of Collosians and you can make it your own.

David M
03-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Hey Timmy

Consider Rabbi Shaul's prayer ending the first chapter of Collosians and you can make it your own.Shaul would not like you calling him Rabbi.
Jesus said (Matt 23:8); But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Shalom
David

Timmy
03-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Hey Timmy
Shaul would not like you calling him Rabbi.
Jesus said (Matt 23:8); But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Shalom
DavidThanks David,

I stand corrected...old habits die hard.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-26-2014, 03:11 PM
do take a while to die.

according to what i once read....
The brain has ''habit tracks'' within it like tyre groves in a road and each habit has its grove to run in.

Once, Born again from above, the 'habit groves' in the brain, are to be destroyed by the New habits for the New creation Man.
Ofcourse, a new way of thinking has to delete all previous mindsets that kill us and a restored DNA replanted.

That is the challenge of conversion, to renew the mind and then MAINTAIN this renewal that extends into ABUNDANT LIFE here and now as the Gospel advice does its refining work. amen

We have that marvellous parable to learn from ofcourse.....
When The Father saw the Prodigal Son return, He raced out the door and into street, skirts flying, in His haste to throw Himself upon His son with kisses. Then the father gave the son His gifts, the sandals, the robes, the ring, the fatten calf and feasting - why wouldn't every man love such abundance and accept such a divine and lavish display of love and forgiveness and receive a new way of thinking In the father's house?

this does not happen and the perishing continues beause of MISPLACED RE-ACTIONS to the problem

the human attitude is '' i am right, and I do what I think best my way and for Moi''

RubyPeragickqlin
03-26-2014, 06:54 PM
24 “Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock.
25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock.
26 [b]Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.['b]
27 The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall.”
28 When Jesus had finished these words, the crowds were amazed at His teaching;
29 for He was teaching them as one having authority, and not as their scribes. ~ Matthew 7:24-29

..................as they were NOT like their scribes.

His Teaching is one of Authority.
Jesus backed up His word, with His Authority.
He was not Like other teachers before nor since.

so the true fact is We have been, looking at/admiring/impressed with- a long line of religious generational fools, by sitting at their feet, when they taught without the Authority to AMAZE

Religious generations built upon another religious generation have allowed a religious scam, to become THEIR traditional truth, and each man, still perishes and the wages of sin Still being paid out in full.

Am I Amazed at the teaching of your 'scribes'?

NO,

most are boring, and the sad human religious self is presented as ''look at me - i am a success,''

what a pit-i-full mess

Jesus [in His Ministry years] was no longer human as such but declared as '' Begotten of God'' - meaning-He visibly showed forth His Father in HIMself as God IN Man....
please tell me, why? i would wish to be taught by anyone less than The Amazing King of divine Authority.

David M
03-27-2014, 04:56 AM
Hello Ruby

In order for me to get straight on this point with you, how would you paraphrase Paul's words (I do not allow women to teach) in your own words?

Is this connected with women keeping silent in church?

We know Jesus taught in parables and there is allegory in the Bible. The message is clear once we see with spiritual eyes, but for those who do not have such luxury, how would you phrase Paul's words to say; this is really what it means (without any Bible jargon)

I have an idea of what you are going to say, but I do not want to pre-empt by saying; this is what I think you mean.

All the best
David

RubyPeragickqlin
03-27-2014, 02:10 PM
I feel i have explained the soul, Eve, as the woman in my post.
She needs no further clarification as men and woman are as deceived as each other -[ is this right David]?
*men are NO less deceived than their women as both sexes die IN sin -[ Is this right David]?
*both are paid out their wages - from their employer 'death' whom they have worked for.- [Is this right David]?
[employees of death] are paid wages.
''deception'' has its own reward = DEATH.

*there are two ways to die
the deceived both male and female DIE IN SIN as the LAW of death in them still reigns.,

THE Elect, those chosen by Father Himself, we are told, cannot BE DECEIVED remain dead TO SIN.
Jesus said to others ''Go and sin NO More''- as a command not an option.

Should we have trouble with sin, He said In Math 11 v 28-30 ''Come Unto Me'' etc - as wonderful advice for those in need.,
He becomes our Burden bearer. amen.
He offers this service to us, as we grow into His image and likeness and our sin fades as His Perfection/maturity grows within.

The elect consist of male and female sexes as there is NO difference in those who are IN christ Jesus.
Jesus did not differentiate nor should we.
He broke the ancient rules, by His actions, as His ladies were His friends, supporters and evangelist.
Who, would ever think, to devalue any woman IN His Presence?

To those who are babes in christ, please ask the true Teacher for further explanation - straight from the ''horses mouth'' so to speak.
To those religious men, who want a submissive wife, because of grave misconception - woe to u.

I have found it is BEST to stay IN THE CORE - the gospel message - FOLLOWING the advice and the actions and belief OF THE SAVIOUR.
He, Had it all written down - How He was taught, so disciples COULD FOLLOW HIM and become as He is.
His words are power and life-by doing them daily allows the cross to work, to perfect, so the law of sin and death is abolished from our lives.
It is BY doing The advice of Messiah, the anointing comes to perfect His people.

Did you ever notice David -He said ''preach THE GOSPEL''.
If we understand His Gospel and do His beliefs, we become His likeness as ''Life and light Beings as His new creation''.
that is how it works.

While all the bible is for our learning, not all the bible is needed to Be born again - Nicodemus the ruler of the Jews found this out for himself.
Rightly dividing the Word, is from the Holy Spirit.
The gospel GOODNEWS practiced daily has the perfecting power of life - all else is edificational padding.
It is the GOSPEL, that abolished death.
by practicing the gospel, destroys our insane carnal mind, the enemy of God.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-27-2014, 03:19 PM
i rather liked this edification from Dr. Eby....the solution.

in part saying...

The whole creation is in a sort of universal travail for such a priesthood to arise in the fullness of all that priesthood means.

As we lift up our eyes in this dark hour, before us lies a world filled with billions of benighted souls bound by chains of evil, wrapped by cords of slavery, entangled by the ropes of sin, sorrow, disease, despair and death.

Everywhere are slaves, slaves to habit, slaves to poverty, slaves to ignorance, slaves driven by the lash of want, urged on by the sting of deep physical and spiritual need.

Millions of men and women are in bondage to age old customs and empty religious traditions which were decadent when Christ was born.
Everywhere, world wide, we behold the same clanking chains that chain men to the power of darkness and the bondage of the devil. Thank God!
He is preparing a priesthood, a company of deliverers, a race of holy sons of the Most High God to step forth in the fullness of the power and glory of God to break the bands asunder and set creation free.

When this happens, the great problems which plague mankind will disappear.
Poverty will go;
sin will go;
disease will go;
war will go;
sorrow and pain will go;
death will go;
bondage of every sort will fade away and the Kingdom of God will triumph in the earth.
What a day! What a day!
And the wonder of it all is that this day is even now breaking in the earth, personified in the "firstfruits" of His redemption!
The crisis hour in the history of the world has come, and the sons of God are being perfected and prepared to bring deliverance to an entire world.
As broad as Calvary, as deep as the Crimson Stream, as far reaching as the love of God, so far, so deep, so broad, so towering shall be the ministry of God's Royal Priesthood, praise HIS wonderful name!

RubyPeragickqlin
03-28-2014, 03:14 PM
it lifts a person out from ' the beast system'' and into the Kingdom of God.

Babylon is the works of the devil, and Jesus came to deliver His people from such a farce, such a lying deception, that appears so real.

The soul Eve, delights in the attractions of this 'beast system' and admires those religious partakers, as soul Eve is very religious, after her own way ofcourse.
Her chief identifying mark is DEATH.
Jesus identifying mark is Life - the spirit of life = john 10 v 10 explains.
Jesus makes AMPLE provision for all His people as '' His duty of care'' as our Shepherd.

Did you ever notice, how the religious system of soul Eve, always has the BEGGING plate out - TO BEG for her supplies - ofcourse this should be a clue to ''walk away'' from death and her begging bowls. But who does?
only those who hate death and its law of sin.

o yes, Babylon is alive and well, and the works of the devil florish in all religions.
ofcourse Jesus didnt come to start another religion, nor was He of a christian styled 'faith' NO~~~ He certainly was never into religion BUT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS FATHER. - the hallmark of difference.
Well, the 'salves of Egypt' have to be set free, from each law of sin and death inc. poverty, debt and lack and want, brought about by a system of evil. miraculous

/mɪˈrakjʊləs/

adjective

adjective: miraculous

of the nature of a miracle or having the power to work miracles.

"a miraculous cure"

synonyms:

supernatural, preternatural, superhuman, inexplicable, unaccountable, fantastic, magical, phenomenal, prodigious

[/QUOTE]

the foundation has to be paid ofcourse - LITTLE steps of faith - of giving rather than receiving,
a giver.

why is this so necessary?
[B] Because the issues of misuse and corruption from babylonian concepts, will not be factors in Father God's estimation of our ability to handle large quantities of His divine resources.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-28-2014, 11:52 PM
progressively, they shall lose their sense of 'ownership' over their 'things'
They shall be able to MOVE into the unlimited REALM , and no longer be limited to their ''nest''
This comes about by the breaking off, of all soulish attachments
To be ~~~~ NO longer bound by yokes, that makes us slaves~~~

These NT educated disciples shall actually live out of '' Kingdom abundant life itself'' here, as a reality experience and NO longer remain as ''slaves in Egypt''
It is hard to imagine life in the fullest sense - without Babylonian conditions of earth, that hamper and destroy.

ofcourse......
This whole earthly system fades away, and is removed, as the NT Life abundant appears and grows into its perfect fullness.

stage by stage all things in this world shall be rendered obsolete

''take NO thought for your provisions'' - become holy lessons, and this education is actually occuring in some saints today, as they progressively walk IN the same faith as the Son of God.
[In His Kingdom it is THE RULE.,]
The impartation is already occuring in some, who find eternal life. amen
This perish realm of Babylon is being shed like the snake skin it is and a new robe is now being put on.
the wedding garment / Immortal robes because this is where incorruption dwells.

David M
03-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Hello Ruby
I am not disagreeing, I am digging a little deeper to see where the Serpent and Satan figure in this.

I feel i have explained the soul, Eve, as the woman in my post.
She needs no further clarification as men and woman are as deceived as each other -[ is this right David]? Yes

*men are NO less deceived than their women as both sexes die IN sin -[ Is this right David]? Yes

*both are paid out their wages - from their employer 'death' whom they have worked for.- [Is this right David]?Yes

[employees of death] are paid wages.
''deception'' has its own reward = DEATH.

*there are two ways to die
the deceived both male and female DIE IN SIN as the LAW of death in them still reigns.,

THE Elect, those chosen by Father Himself, we are told, cannot BE DECEIVED remain dead TO SIN.
Jesus said to others ''Go and sin NO More''- as a command not an option. There are a lot more that two ways to die, but I get your drift.
There is one death for the believer is likened unto sleep and there is the eternal death as symbolized by the lake of fire. The second death that is the lake of fire is the one we want to avoid.

The other death you mention; being dead to sin, is that sin is not able to feed off us, because we are dead meat to sin. To sin, we are as dead, but to Yehovah, we are alive and free from sin and its penalty. It is a penalty we all are going to receive unless we are in the saving relationship with our lord and master; Yeshua.

Should we have trouble with sin, He said In Math 11 v 28-30 ''Come Unto Me'' etc - as wonderful advice for those in need.,
He becomes our Burden bearer. amen.
He offers this service to us, as we grow into His image and likeness and our sin fades as His Perfection/maturity grows within.

The elect consist of male and female sexes as there is NO difference in those who are IN christ Jesus.
Jesus did not differentiate nor should we.
He broke the ancient rules, by His actions, as His ladies were His friends, supporters and evangelist.
Who, would ever think, to devalue any woman IN His Presence?

To those who are babes in christ, please ask the true Teacher for further explanation - straight from the ''horses mouth'' so to speak.
To those religious men, who want a submissive wife, because of grave misconception - woe to u.

I have found it is BEST to stay IN THE CORE - the gospel message - FOLLOWING the advice and the actions and belief OF THE SAVIOUR.
He, Had it all written down - How He was taught, so disciples COULD FOLLOW HIM and become as He is.
His words are power and life-by doing them daily allows the cross to work, to perfect, so the law of sin and death is abolished from our lives.
It is BY doing The advice of Messiah, the anointing comes to perfect His people.

Did you ever notice David -He said ''preach THE GOSPEL''. Yes. You are not supposed to hide your lamp under a bushel.

If we understand His Gospel and do His beliefs, we become His likeness as ''Life and light Beings as His new creation''.
that is how it works.

While all the bible is for our learning, not all the bible is needed to Be born again - Nicodemus the ruler of the Jews found this out for himself.
Rightly dividing the Word, is from the Holy Spirit.
The gospel GOODNEWS practiced daily has the perfecting power of life - all else is edificational padding.
It is the GOSPEL, that abolished death.
by practicing the gospel, destroys our insane carnal mind, the enemy of God.I agree Ruby. Unfortunately, whilst admitting to being imperfect, it is still work in progress for me aiming to live as Yeshua did, but also feeling as the Apostle Paul did when he still comprehended his situation. (Rom 7:24) O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

RubyPeragickqlin
03-29-2014, 12:12 PM
following Jesus - you will get your answers to sin,

how long is person to be 'o wretched man'?

what does BORN AGAIN from above really mean.?

Paul may well have thought it was so, from the law of Moses perspective - sin sin sin -

Jesus said ''Go, and sin NO more'' to others.
sin can stop - Jesus said,

Do you personally like sinning?
can you stop?

If one has problems consider His advice of Math 11 v 28-39 - He is willing to be our burden bearer.
Perhaps IF the church system had followed Jesus Gospel, religious misconceptions would not be rife within church people.
Consider, it is the anointing, that breaks the yoke.
One can die IN sin or die TO sin.
that is very simple to understand.

I do believe the gospel has power to change a person fully, totally and completely when obeyed.
That is why I love it and practice it daily - and the proof that it works, is in the changes it brings.
TRANSFORMATION happens,
The power of the resurrection begins its work, and His Ekklesia moves stage by stage into maturity and perfection.
The power comes from the doing.
Jesus Heard - then He did,
Also, the Ekklesia is His workmanship that HE IS BUILDING - hence the redeemed will follow NO other.

The disciple moves out from this carnal minded world of flawed values, INC. its religious values and NO longer partakes of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and YES, it is a progress.
A progress into perfection as He is Perfect, and the learning how to PUT off corruption.
By THE RETURN to a sound mind.,

This sound mind, does not hinder, the Holy Spirit, from His refiner's work, so that a disciple is made blameless, in spirit, soul and body.
The Gospel teaching is straight forward and a small child could understand its simple and concise instruction.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
on another note.
The Saviour, shall bring His people UP to the standard He is.
He is the High Priest of Imperishable life - therefore He has imperishable people who are His Body. The Head and the Body match.
The Body learns to put off their corruption, their fleshy carnal minded ways and move into the unlimited miraculous - as His kings and priests and co heirs IN christ.
The body shall also come out from all Babylonian ways of believing here in this world and move into the DIVINE PROVISION - the ability to being Kept.

Kept and Hid in Christ,
The Visible expression of His Presence.
to be loosed from everything that will tie us to vanity - is possible IN Christ.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-29-2014, 03:36 PM
is the power of uncertainity.

the deceived soul - is A DOUBTER - THOMAS the disciple exposed this soulish problem of human-'' seeing is believing' -or put another way -'' if i dont see it i dont believe it'' - this is a human fraility caused by disobedience.

therefore this very big psychological mindset and hurdle, must be overcome.
how?
By the obedience to all the red words of the Saviour.

This halts the human fraility and inserts faith, for ''what is not of faith is sin''.
-------------------------

a huge subject this faith one - and has to be learnt to succeed in the divine Kingdom.
faith installed and doubts removed.
nothing shall do it but practice- just like Jesus did.
He trains the eye to see HIM and not the problem.

updated

the commission of the Gospel, was given, not in some weak way, [like an apology] as if it was to be ashamed of - No - the correct useage of this word ''commission''; = the great commission is- to saturate - saturate - to immerse the masses IN the Gospel

[Perhaps, if this GOODNEWS commission had been done correctly, this world would be a very different place and the church system of gross apostacy would never have existed. ]

The Saviour displayed His Gospel as He walked on Prison Planet.
HE DISPLAYED supernatural FREEDOM from the curse of the law of sin and death that murdered men.

The Gospel is all about an..... identity re-alignment as a follower of Jesus

Do I want to be re-aligned to the thousands of church creeds and their inconsistent theories and misrepresentation of the gospel - that still allows the LAW of sin and death to reign and rule their lives?
''hey, man, you gotta be joking.''
Let the dead bury the dead.

The Gospel, preached correctly SATURATES people into the FATHER'S NAME - His eternal character and His eternal plan take pre-emminence as it did with Jesus,
If you inspect the Gospel pages carefully you will see the Saviour said to HATE this world, its values, its sin and have nothing of it *IN* you, as He had nothing of it *IN* HIM.

John 12:25
"He who loves his life loses it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it to life eternal."

[ no, dont hate the people, hate the spotted cursed lives that maim and destroy thru gross ignorance,]
Hate your adamic identity as none of us can serve two masters.
Every Instruction I need for my personal transformation into a life being and a light being [Math 17 Mt of Transfiguration display] is found in the Gospels. as I obey the rules for personal salvation/freedom/liberty amen.

Become a patriot for the Kingdom of God, and not for the Nations of this world.
BTW -the word "patriotism" comes from the Latin for "father."
It is "pater-ism."
PATRIOTISM is "fatherism" and who wants the ''father god of this world'' as their FATHER- ''CALL no man, father'' - now aint that the truth as it takes on a new meaning.
The Nations love their Patriotism and ofcourse the christian wars against their fellow nations without a second thought to ''licenced murder''.
Yes, Father's great mercy and grace shall be shown to the childish and ignorant, but once by accepting His discipleship it can have no part in the mature.

duxrow
03-30-2014, 05:45 AM
Hi Ruby - Truly there comes a time when too many coincidences mean it wasn't coincidence at all, and surely that time is different for different people. It was Nathanael who believed on the basis of very skimpy evidence, Jn1:50, but it was Thomas who had to see for himself -- he wasn't the sort to take someone else's word for something so important. Jn20:24. I say "Amen" to that. No doubt you're the epitome of truth and honesty, but I'll have to see it in the Bible for myself! :thumb:

RubyPeragickqlin
03-30-2014, 04:09 PM
the Gospel, makes you understand THE KINGDOM

His true Kingdom is a LIVING REALITY
a living way, that brings on our transformation thru our obedience to it.

Transformation is the whole process, namely our complete removal from vanity, whilst dwelling here.
Yes. it is a process,and yes, it can be done but we need to UNLEARN vanity TO RELEARN the Gospel value.

Father is preparing His people [who will rule and reign with HIM,] to be made ready here and now as He takes them thru each step for their removal from all of vanity's dependances.

it is called ''salvation'' - or- the full restoration back to all Kingdom Values.

This world is full of ''agencies'' who take care of us.....................called ''peace and safety''........the nanny world;

This type of world - of -eating from the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil, is almost past its ''used by date'' - as Father is GROOMING HIS EKKLESIA, to rule His way and on His terms.
[BROODING over them, as a Mother hen will brood over her chicks.]
The Lord shall say '' Now please consider, My rule or satan's rule - what is it to be''?

Yes, the bible is edifying but it is the WORDS of the Saviour that are life - so despite all other bible 'authors' or 'information illustrated in types and shadows' for our learning -He alone as THE WORD - [John 1:1, 11; Rev. 19:11] has the first and the last "word" on matters of Divine Revelation.
[the declared, 'in part' factor, has to be recognised as well]

The NT Gospel obeyed, takes away the slavery to babylon - and true freedom begins its divine rule as the full Lordship of Christ, begins its injection of power into a disciple's life.

The slavery [yokes] are snapped off as chains to sin are removed and in that vacuum, THE christPOWER is indwelling - to become a BEgotten son/daughter in the fullest terms.
A whole new system begins to open up as the beast system diminishes.
snap- snap -snap= goes those chains, as the Lord does His workmanship work over His Ekklesia.
WHOLE NEW MINDSET takes shape, as the truth of the gospel, begins its work to set the captives free.
its like a jail breakout from gross captivity

the revelation comes, not to our rebellion to babylon, but our inability to perform there now= an amazing part of our restoration back to soundness. amen

David M
03-31-2014, 02:45 AM
that is very simple to understand.

I do believe the gospel has power to change a person fully, totally and completely when obeyed.
That is why I love it and practice it daily - and the proof that it works, is in the changes it brings.
TRANSFORMATION happens,

Yeshua was fulfilling the law and showing us that it can be done. Yeshua summarized the law and the prophets in just two great commandments. Yeshua said; keep the commandments.

The Mosaic law was the "schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ"

Now we can understand why the law was such a delight to King David.
(Psalm 40:8) I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
(Psalm 119:174) I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-31-2014, 07:10 PM
Yeshua was fulfilling the law and showing us that it can be done. Yeshua summarized the law and the prophets in just two great commandments. Yeshua said; keep the commandments.

The Mosaic law was the "schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ"

Now we can understand why the law was such a delight to King David.
(Psalm 40:8) I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.
(Psalm 119:174) I have longed for thy salvation, O LORD; and thy law is my delight.

And Paul said that Christains are not under the Mosaic law, and that those who try to live according to it are "under the curse" -

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 6 ¶ Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 10 ¶ For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

RubyPeragickqlin
03-31-2014, 07:48 PM
the revelation comes,..........

not to our rebellion to Babylon,

but

our INability to perform there now, is an amazing part of our restoration back to soundness. amen

As the Saviour's workmanship infiltrates His Ekklesia, vanity fades away and ceases to be so important.
A Disciple is healed, from the beast and the beast system - as a part of true salvation - the full release from the cursed fallenness.
Step by step the Lord, will release His servants out from vanity and into His Abundant realm - this realm was visible as He walked on prison planet. He revealed the walk into True Salvation.
Whatever The Saviour needed, He was supplied.
5000 people were fed from His hand.
4000 people were fed from His hand. - provided from His Kingdom.
He made His realm of thinking and His Belief- visible and there was NO one wanting.
This is The Very Thing He is doing IN His people. No doubts about it. All slavery and needs are being loosed from His disciples as they move into the culture of the Kingdom of Heaven. amen.
Walking through this mighty transformation is an awesome experience.

Mystykal
03-31-2014, 10:46 PM
And Paul said that Christains are not under the Mosaic law, and that those who try to live according to it are "under the curse" -

Galatians 3:1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you? 2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain. 5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 6 ¶ Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. 7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. 8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. 10 ¶ For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them. 11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith. 12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them. 13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Richard:

I just am so impressed with your Bible knowledge... I guess some day it will all be made plain... Why you have to go down the path you are on... I do not know! But I would point out one thing you did not highlight...

But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
The point that Paul is making is that faith not works of the law will justify us in the sight of GOD. That does not void the law out but it makes the law a standard which does not save - but rather guides the knowledge of the one who needs to know that they NEED a Saviour - who is according to Paul the Jew - Jesus the Christ. ... "that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

Namaste,

Mystykal

RubyPeragickqlin
04-01-2014, 12:38 AM
Richard:

I just am so impressed with your Bible knowledge... I guess some day it will all be made plain... Why you have to go down the path you are on... I do not know! But I would point out one thing you did not highlight...

The point that Paul is making is that faith not works of the law will justify us in the sight of GOD. That does not void the law out but it makes the law a standard which does not save - but rather guides the knowledge of the one who needs to know that they NEED a Saviour - who is according to Paul the Jew - Jesus the Christ. ... "that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

Namaste,

Mystykal

i guess it is the case of the '' the sower and the wheat and what ground the seed falls on'' parable being played out and to observe......
Also, the ''Jezebel'' factor plays a role too.
Even Elijah, had a hissy fit over this very dangerous whorish spirit - but recovered.

The Lord does call out His disciples from all apostate systems, whatever name they go under.
He wants an army of spiritual warriors like HIMSELF as His visible body, and not religious weaklings nor cowards and whoosy people who faint at a challenge - after all it is a battle, i guess only the spiritual fittest survive.

Most ''drop their load'' at the first whiff of trouble and run back into Egypt, content to remain a slave to the beast and His systems.
Gideon 's OT army is there for our learning and so few past the tests of faithfullness and dependance upon the Blessing and grace of The Father.
But the redeemed do follow the Lamb and when u think on this 1 man + the holy spirit is a Majority. amen

Brother Les
04-01-2014, 11:27 AM

Your statement is off a little. The Apostle Paul was Jewish (tribe of Ben... so ie. a Hebrew). Paul and the Jerusalem Jewish (Hebraic) church worshiped at The Temple and kept all of the Law and Prophets + Christ. The Book of Hebrews, tells The Hebrews that as long as The Temple stood, it had Standing. Paul states that it is the Gentiles that are not under the Mosaic Law (as they never were to begin with) and could not go to the Mosaic Law even if they wanted to. It sees Judizers who seemed to be Christians already, were trying to convert gentiles into the Mosaic Cultus +Jesus. Some Christians believed that 'The Day of The Lord' had already came (Thess., Timothy) and with The Temple still standing, it would seem to be fully logical to become a memeber of the Temple Cultus. Messianic Jews of the first century could fully worship at The Temple (Mosaic, Old Covenant) and at a House church' (New Covenant).

David M
04-01-2014, 12:12 PM
Hello Richard

And Paul said that Christains are not under the Mosaic law, and that those who try to live according to it are "under the curse" - I am not disagreeing with you about this. I have replied to your comment saying the same thing once before.

Jesus does say; (John 15:14) Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

(Matt 19:17) but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

(Luke 22:19) And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

(1 Cor 11:23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.

(Matt 3:14) But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.

(Gal 3:24)Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

David

RubyPeragickqlin
04-01-2014, 02:37 PM
TRANSFORMATION
from what?
the LAW [ a legal entity] of sin and death.
it still exists today everywhere even in churches DEATH RULES.

yet this LEGAL entity DID NOT exist within the Saviour - death- fled AT HIS COMMAND
He removed the legal Law, of sin and death - the Gospel abolished death - [a NT decree recorded.]
so~~~~~ for 2000 yrs religious men, still wade in the Law that was abolished at the cross and SO FEW seem even to notice.
THE CAUSE - is their attitude to the Problem.

here IS the right attitude.

"renewing of the mind;"
"putting on the new man;"
"renewing of the inner man;"
"knowing Him and the power of His resurrection;"
"Christ living in us" and "living by [the faith of] Christ;"
"finding our life;"
the "giving of life to [or "quickening of"] the mortal body;"
"abiding [remaining] in Christ;"
"walking in" or "being led by the Spirit;" and "manifesting the life of Christ."

this new life force has to OVERTAKE our natural life or -our cursed abnormal thinking life- so we become BLAMELESS

The LAW of Moses could not do this - and was termed '' the Ministry of death''

RubyPeragickqlin
04-01-2014, 05:22 PM
into THE Truth, that came to set the captives FREE, the only term left is DELUSION.
This Delusion is 'sent BY God, Himself''
for those termed '' the wicked, who loved not the truth to be saved''

a separation occurs as well -Once we are born anew, we suddenly no longer fundamentally relate to those who remain in Adam.

a gulf now exists between those Born from Above and those who remain cursed in the land of vanity.

David M
04-02-2014, 05:21 PM
The LAW of Moses could not do this - and was termed '' the Ministry of death''

The law cannot control your emotions. The law might control you actions, but the law cannot control how you feel about something.

Those who showed great faith can be said to have walked with God.

(Micah 6:8) and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

RubyPeragickqlin
04-02-2014, 07:30 PM
Jesus /The Cross, wouldn't have been needed.
Nor the command of ''Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand'' be spoken out.

- frankly i am not too interested in this OT ''Ministry of death'' but rather celebrate the NT Gospel, that abolishes death, inc. Physical death.
[ofcourse this LAST enemy, to be overcome by disciples as death is an enemy NOT a friend as the church system makes it]
and...
Be educated in the releasing of the Spirit of Life - that transforming Spirit that returns the children of God, BACK to a sound mind.

The Transformation Progress, is determined by ''how much of our carnal life we are prepared to GIVE UP.'' [how much of flawed, cursed thinking we are prepared to have deleted from our mind by the refiners fire called His Holy Spirit]

There are degrees of 'glory'- 30/60/100 fold- The 100 fold receiving THE PRIZE of Immortal life + all the Glory Blessing that GO with this rank.
It would seem only a few attain to This Prize of denying self and actually dying to this world, containing all of its devilish knowledge of good and evil.
The sad fact is......
Most religious people get bogged down in bible peripherals and remain there rather than Believing and practicing the Gospel walk and advice.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-04-2014, 08:35 PM
almost all men are fully dependent upon the 'system'

that CONTROLS every aspect of vanity.
All men [spirits in a pre existing life now in human form to be made visible-] were lowered UNWILLINGLY into this vain abnormal system = to be tried - like an ''experiement' to see, who would survive alive and become the fittest - to rule and reign as CO heirs IN Christ, as immortal kings and priests under their Immortal endless life Messiah Yeshua - the head has a body fashioned in the same likeness as the Head.

To complete this plan/work/masterpiece - the whole gammet has to play out - not only for some to be blameless in our spirit, soul and body but also for some, [the overcAmers] to be stripped of vanity and our dependence to it.
why?
The whole perfect man, must be loosed from a whole imperfect system - called the beast system, with a beast mentality- that rules the beastly nations.
Everything of this beast system HAS TO BE REMOVED AND ITS DEPENDENCE SHUNNED.

here is the motto
''the Lord is MY shepherd, I shall not want'' - of every verse found in the whole bible, perhaps this 1 is the most needed and revealing once its powerfull revelation is manifested to the few who find the illusive ETERNAL LIFE.

TO OUT GUN this beastly system that makes all men slaves - the faith of the Son of God, has to generate enough holy energy to produce DIVINE NEEDS AND SUPPLIES here on earth, just as it did [ as our example] thru the Saviour as He supplied all needs, inc health and food as He showed forth His ministry of His kingdom to all men as a witness - why?
to show the invisible to the visible

Yeshua did not rely on shops, insurances, farming, banks for wealth, medical assistance, government handouts and pensions.. etc... NO He used His divine ability to BRING FORTH all NEEDS FROM HIS OWN KINGDOM. amen
This whole scene is termed -LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.
Now, today, Father is moving upon some to show them how to be removed from this beast system.
The effects of all vanity is slipping away, [ as a process] from His Ekklesia and IN its place His Kingdom government is being formed.
a disciples dependence upon this world is greatly diminishing
[i]
diminish
diminishing
make or become less.
- and - the holy provision taking control - to be KEPT AS A DIVINE LIFE BEING, WITHIN THE KINGDOM OF HIS DEAR SON = our example is= the prodigal son parable.
This whole process is what happens to those who are His. amen

the Prodigal was well versed in vanity and its pig swill - suddenly he said this

I WILL RETURN TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE =and it was when this inspiration to him - everything changed for the better. amen
in the FATHER'S HOUSE. his every need was lovingly supplied.

In this world lives His 'prodigal sons' who do Hear the call to 'come home, come back to the Father's house' - BTW- not divisional church religion nor any religions upon this earth= NO - this is an upfront personal relationship, where the Father runs to the prodigal son and flings Himself upon this son, kissing his face and hugging him - this is NO ordinary churchy theory but a REALITY TO ALL HIS DISCIPLES, and they know it as it is HE WHO DRAWS MEN never church men drawning to others to themselves, NO - It is Father who will reveal himself to each disciple under His care amen

David M
04-05-2014, 04:51 AM
yet this LEGAL entity DID NOT exist within the Saviour - death- fled AT HIS COMMAND

Yahshua was in the grave three days and three nights and would have remained there unless Yahuwah had not raised him from the dead at which time Yahshua was then given an incorruptible body which is eternal.

(Acts 2:25) For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

(Acts 2:31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

1 Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

(1 Cor 15:52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Ezek 18:20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Yahuwah could not let the soul of Yahshua remain in the grave, because Yahuwah is true to his word. Yahshua had to be raised to life again. We only win our victory over death through Christ. To use the metaphors; without the spiritual covering of the blood of the lamb of God, we could not have our own garments washed clean and be presented faultless before our Heavenly Father.

All the time we should be striving to have the mind of Christ. Only by what Christ has done can Christ save us from our failure in this life and it will be up to the judgement of the son, to whom the Father has given all judgement.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-05-2014, 03:26 PM
diminish, the LIFE found IN the Saviour - i.e.- His Father's immortal life and character made visible - hence His saying '' I am the way, the truth and THE LIFE.''
He ccould not say this, Unless TRUE IMMORTAL LIFE dwelt within His body.[The same life that is in the Father creator]

YES, it is true Jesus, divested Himself of such an immortal life, to die for the sins of the world on the cross - a LAMB SLAIN.
HE sacrificed Himself for others.... so His people may learn how to live as He liveth and be free -here - free from the cursed adamic nature with its flawed thinking.
The Gospels are quiet clear on the type of Life Jesus contained as a Begotten Son, well pleasing to the Father.
Now it is a disciples turn to be born again and be re-educated into the Kingdom life realm - where mortal puts off their corruption - here is the place to do it.

Today some people are learning to do this, as well as being delivered from all the BEASTLY nature and ideals of the system that prevails upon this earth.
They are the BODY of Christ [as the Head is, so is the Body Ekklesia] and have nothing to do with the counterfeit/apostate system of the religions of this world that all vow ''we are the truth''.
There is only 1 truth - the belief of the saviour, found in the Gospels

The Parable of the Prodigal son, tells of the process....
This parable was so opposite to the Law of Moses, and no LAW believer and practioner, would ever believe this but the converted
the unbelief of the Jews,[ at that time] was because of their Law of inheritances and so this prodigal was NOT considered a ''good son''.

Jesus was telling of God's redemptive grace and only the redeemed follow the Lamb.
Had the Prodigal son come home to the jews under the Law - he would be stoned to death....
so,
when Jesus tells His people of this Prodigal Son- they understand the process of their redemption- and the Father's Joy and provisions now made available not only for their spirit, soul and body [to be made blameless] but also to escape from the effects of the beast system and all its snares.
Despite ALL protests, this is happening and some disciples are being removed from all their former dependencies upon the Matrix.
The Lord's people are NOT of the nations but are themselves A HOLY NATION. [ a nation outside the nations of this world] so these disciples are no longer "of Adam."
In receiving Christ, these people have received a new identity and with it, a new inheritance of eternal life out of death.
Their Head Priest Jesus Himself is of the Order of Melkchisezek - this Order contains NO death - it is called Imperishable life so you cannot die physically to be IN it.... death has been overcome Here, as a disciple's last enemy to flee.

Mystykal
04-05-2014, 11:03 PM
Yahshua was in the grave three days and three nights and would have remained there unless Yahuwah had not raised him from the dead at which time Yahshua was then given an incorruptible body which is eternal.

(Acts 2:25) For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26 Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

(Acts 2:31) He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.

1 Cor 15:42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:

(1 Cor 15:52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Ezek 18:20The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Yahuwah could not let the soul of Yahshua remain in the grave, because Yahuwah is true to his word. Yahshua had to be raised to life again. We only win our victory over death through Christ. To use the metaphors; without the spiritual covering of the blood of the lamb of God, we could not have our own garments washed clean and be presented faultless before our Heavenly Father.

All the time we should be striving to have the mind of Christ. Only by what Christ has done can Christ save us from our failure in this life and it will be up to the judgement of the son, to whom the Father has given all judgement.

Ah not quite! Jesus said, "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." John 10:18

So Jesus was not a NORMAL man in the sense of death and dying. He was and is the Life. Period.

Namaste,

Mystykal

RubyPeragickqlin
04-06-2014, 12:30 AM
Apostate teaching of the RELIGIOUS adamic man diminish THE Gospel truths of this unusual LIFE Jesus wore as A MANTLE OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE -[His Kingdom Life made visible]

This lowering OF THE TRUTH, is a dreadful thing - and to misdirect attention away from the Gospel of life BY the Spirit- is even worse.

Jesus was begotten of the Father, and for HIM to become Begotten He suffered, as do all His disciples IN this Begotten processing-

what actually do they suffer?
the transformational change over from death into eternal Life - here and today as His people Hear His voice.

The problem is - to many hirelings in man made churches with a different opinion to His gospel truths - called, the unanointed and the unappointed, [pass the plate and employ me please crowd] mouthing off their religiousity that kill the pews and make the divine gospel of eternal life null and voided.

Inisde of Jesus *LIFE* LIVED, inside the churches death still rules.
Jesus NEVER HELD a funeral service. That creepy-''dust to dust'' stuff should be an excellent hint.
but No, not really, for the pews love their dreams of ''dying to go to their heaven and dwell on streets of gold'' - is this any different from Islamic theories and their ''dying to have 72 virgins at their disposal''?

Jesus DID NOT LIVE LIKE the ''CHURCHED'' PEOPLE.
Jesus SPOKE OUT and instantly it happened.

death fled at His command.

Only THE SPIRIT OF LIFE IN a person can order DEATH TO FLEE and Jesus walked in the fullness of Spirit.
Jesus, did not simply die on the cross, NO, He actually began His sacrifce into the death realm when He sweated blood in the Garden.
Here in the Garden He was shedding His eternal life force.

He was going DOWN into the death realm, where He had never been.
why?
To destroy the law of sin and death forever and destroy the works of the devil = does the devil still work you over?.
but who cares?
after all people have their churches who tell them how to think and how to be a friend to death - when the NT calls DEATH AN ENEMY and the last 1 to be overcome.
but after all who cares? as each man does what is right IN his own eyes.

updated
it seems as if it took 18 hrs for death to claim our Saviour...... from the time He sweated blood death was moving within Him.

Gesthemane,
the disciple and physician Luke noted that:

“And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground.”
—Luke 22:44

its rare condition and called [i]“hematohidrosis''
it was AGONY for HIM - to move from 1 realm into a lower deadly realm.
how much is a disciples suffering as they too reverse their personal condition of death to life.
[the medical aspects of the crucifiction are interesting,]

David M
04-06-2014, 01:46 AM
Ah not quite! Jesus said, "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." John 10:18

So Jesus was not a NORMAL man in the sense of death and dying. He was and is the Life. Period.

Namaste,

Mystykal
You will find that, if not you Mystykal, I have gone over this before with someone in the thread 'Jesus is not God'. Note the final sentence; This commandment have I received of my Father. Jesus was permitted by God to lay down his life. You will find in the law, a person must not throw away their live (as in suicide). This was a special sacrifice made by Jesus in which he layed down his life. Jesus gave himself up to the Roman authorities knowing exactly what they would do to him.

Jesus died in a relatively short period of time, which was unusual and so the soldiers did not have to break his legs to cause death before the Sabbath started. Jesus said; it is finished and then he gave up his spirit. He said; (Luke 23:46) said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: The spirit of Jesus was in God's hands; not in or with Jesus. In the grave their is no consciousness and Jesus was in the grave 3 days and 3 nights.

Looking up Strongs, the Greek word "exousia",translated as "power", could have been translated as "the right", or "liberty"

1849. exousia, ex-oo-see'-ah; from G1832 (in the sense of ability); privilege, i.e. (subj.) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (obj.) mastery (concr. magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence:--authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength. In that case, Jesus is saying he has "the right" to take back his life. Jesus did have the right because he did no sin. This is the reason Peter gives in his speech in Acts chapter 2. Peter's speech is the basis of first principles upon which our faith should be based.

God raised Jesus from the dead. Jesus had faith in his Heavenly Father that he would receive his life back. That is the same as taking his life back. Even Jesus knew that his Father could not fail to keep his word. God could not let Jesus remain in the grave, since he had committed no sin.

To say that Jesus died and still remained conscious with the ability to raise himself from the dead is going against the teaching of scripture. Jesus fulfilled the one sign that he gave those who were seeking a sign.
Peter declares in his speech (Acts 2) that God raised Jesus from the dead; (v 24)Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

I accept the words of Peter.

I agree that Jesus "was and is the Life". Simon Peter said; (John 6:68) to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-06-2014, 03:58 AM
Kept IN His presence...

''kept'' as a shepherd looks after His sheep.
''Kept'' - in spirit soul and body by the life of the Spirit - then gradually removed from the beast system of the nations. - To Be in the world but not of this world.
piece by piece a disciple's, reliance upon ''the things of this world'' are removed - so the fullness of Life may appear
nothing of this whole system can remain IN the body of Christ.
No sir.

its zippo.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Hello Richard

I am not disagreeing with you about this. I have replied to your comment saying the same thing once before.

Jesus does say; (John 15:14) Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

(Matt 19:17) but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.

(Luke 22:19) And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20 Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.

(1 Cor 11:23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do show the Lord's death till he come.

(Matt 3:14) But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? 15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness.

(Gal 3:24)Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

David
Hey there David,

The problem is that it sounds like you are promoting the idea that believers are supposed to follow the law of Moses. But Paul directly contradicts this. The law of Moses teaches that believers must be circumcised and Paul teaches the opposite:

Moses: Genesis 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Paul: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

So what exactly are you teaching?

Richard

David M
04-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Hello Richard

Hey there David,

The problem is that it sounds like you are promoting the idea that believers are supposed to follow the law of Moses. But Paul directly contradicts this. The law of Moses teaches that believers must be circumcised and Paul teaches the opposite: I have told you already in the last reply to you in this thread, I agree with you. I am not contradicting Paul.

Moses: Genesis 17:13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. 14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

Paul: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. 3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. 4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

So what exactly are you teaching? The same as Jesus, Paul and the other apostles. I have already given in the reply before this one, things we are instructed to do.

All the best
David

RubyPeragickqlin
04-06-2014, 09:29 PM
how easily it is to veer of the Gospel of Life message
as old religious habits die hard.

- the facts are - it is the gospel obeyed [as Jesus obeyed] that brings about the transformation into a new creation fit for a divine kingdom.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-07-2014, 07:36 PM
to be removed from Babylon
to be removed from all its social, religious, and economical resources.
Ofcourse this is a progress in stages as a disciple matures out from this world and Into the divine Kingdom rulership.

The walk is found [as an OT shadow/type of Abraham, Abram] as he was Called out of Ur of the chaldees and lived in tents [not cities] and travelled.
This man Abram, had a name change as well.
PLUS....
a life change from a life of seeing is believing to a life lived by faith - Abraham - the Father of Faith.

This is a revelation of how Father separated a Nation from the world of satan, [the Hebrews] however, people always strayed back to the cities and a desire to have a king rule over them, till 70ad arrived and a new dispensation of Father's plan moved into this World - as a shepherd realm, where, a disciple is trained up to be a shepherd in THE Shepherd's Kingdom.
In this Kingdom lives His New creation - a regenerated man, who has been totally loosed from every effect of vanity..........

The Law of Moses, did not release man from his stubborn desires, to view vanity as desirable.

When Yeshua appeared, this wicked affect on men, was removed [for some], as the Kingdom of Heaven was at hand.
Each Gospel revelation obeyed, allows THE WORD to be sown in the heart of man, like pollen on a flower, and soon the seeds grow, into a tree, bearing Fruit of the Kingdom.
The Disciple begins to eat the hidden manna from the TREE of LIFE, as the Spirit of Life abundant grows and matures.
The disciple loses their desires, for all manner of things once acceptable to them.
This world begins to fade away as they begin to live outside its values, opinions, theories and beliefs.
They begin to notice changes.... of their belief system as revelation is pumped into them, known as ''hidden manna''.
Their eyes are opened, by The Eye salve.
They ''see'' very differently now, by- seeing into the Spiritual realm first rather than believing the natural realm first.
Infact, the natural realm of man becomes sickening, and especially the false religious world of every kind.
love, Joy and Peace - take control, as a disciple leaves behind their Matrix ideas.
''seeing thru the glass darkly'' ceases to be as the daily hidden manna is fed to the Ekklesia.
Now, Father is bringing up His Holy nation out from their wilderness experiences - as they learn to LEAN only upon the strength [arm] of the Well Beloved.
A terrible Army with Banners......................
Not as Man would see it, but 'terrible' as IN Judgement.

[lucysmith]

David M
04-08-2014, 01:59 AM
to be removed from Babylon
to be removed from all its social, religious, and economical resources.
Ofcourse this is a progress in stages as a disciple matures out from this world and Into the divine Kingdom rulership.

The walk is found [as an OT shadow/type of Abraham, Abram] as he was Called out of Ur of the chaldees and lived in tents [not cities] and travelled.
This man Abram, had a name change as well.
PLUS....
a life change from a life of seeing is believing to a life lived by faith - Abraham - the Father of Faith.

This is a revelation of how Father separated a Nation from the world of satan, [the Hebrews] however, people always strayed back to the cities and a desire to have a king rule over them, till 70ad arrived and a new dispensation of Father's plan moved into this World - as a shepherd realm, where, a disciple is trained up to be a shepherd in THE Shepherd's Kingdom.
In this Kingdom lives His New creation - a regenerated man, who has been totally loosed from every effect of vanity..........

The Law of Moses, did not release man from his stubborn desires, to view vanity as desirable.

Abraham was a Gentile. Even though God made a special nation (people) out of the descendents of Abraham to be an example, this did not stop Gentiles being acceptable to God. "Few" as they might be, we have examples like Rahah. A good case of where a woman is better than a man. Rahab is listed amongst the faithful in Hebrews 11 and James 2 being justified by works and faith. Rahab was not governed by the Law set for God's people.
A Gentile could become a proselyte Jew and integrate into the Jewish way of life. The history of the Jews is like a roller coaster full of ups and downs according to their faithfulness in keeping God's instructions and we see how fickle the people were for following their kings whether righteous or not. God was true to his word and poured blessings and cursings on the Jews according to their keeping his commandments and statutes.
Now that we are living in the times of the Gentiles, we are living by faith and following the teaching of Jesus, who not only fulfilled the Law, but lived by faith. We are in the company of Rahab and all the other Gentiles that have showed their faith to God and been found acceptable by him. We wait the time when in God's kingdom, both Gentiles and Jews are resurrected to be one people, living in harmony with one language with one God and sharing in eternity.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-08-2014, 02:52 PM
thank you for your reply.
yes indeed some people did come out from their Babylonian DWELLING into the OT 'holy' nation of Israel.

But unfortunately Israel, wanted ''a king'' like other nations and proved herself to be a harlot.
The kingdoms of this world, are mighty attractive, to the soul that is deceived.

However despite all of this, there remained a remnant who would not bow to Baal.

Same thing happened to the ''christian'' church - as people gathered around their ''kings'' of divisional religion - today, we can ''see'' those religious 'kings' and their adoring crowds. - Babylon revisited and death and sin prevail.
ofcourse......
The first 'clue' to the whorishness of the church system is found in its very title = ''ROMAN CHURCH''.
The Church at Rome became the "Roman Church" and applied to everyone in the empire.
The Gospel got lost when church and state joined in union. The 'works of the flesh' remained.
why?
She adopted the 'roman economy'' and then began to build her buildings. [Alas. the world of darkness wins again and death is Lord].
'' we will build cities of bricks and mortar '' declared Nimrod, - ''we will build churches, bricks and mortar'' says the apostate clergy
[the un-anointed and the un-appointed - same old, same old dark spirit of man builders NOT God builders.]

Yet, there remains the Ekklesia,- those called out in each generation to be separated from this world and its vain values.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-08-2014, 06:58 PM
The Gospel exposes the WAY into THE TRUTH -amen

The Babylonian way, exposes the way into a counterfeit system, where MAN uses his own resources and provides for himself from the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. -i,e. The tree that bears the seeds of death so after partaking of it this Tree kills him, stone dead.
why?
Cuz, deceived Man, partakes of this deceptive food, that bears the fruits of sin and rebellion.
consider.......
No one needs a GOD today, that shall supply all his needs - NO - Man has all his needs taken care of by the world nanny state.
Libraries, are full of ''self help' books, just in case some Government Dept. has missed out on vital self help needs and information.
Yes Babylon and Nimrod are alive and well.

When Abraham, was removed from this system, he learnt to LIVE by FAITH - and became known as ''The Father of Faith'' - an OT example of a 'Faith walk' and its fruit.
Jesus also, walked BY Faith - meaning, fully dependant upon His Father, for advice and the supply for His daily needs.
Notice in the Prodigal son, story, this man looked after himself, only to find out, in the end, all he was eating was PIG'S SWILL.
Pig = an OT unclean animal.
uncleanness = death.
So, this son, discovered he was living in the death realm.
Have you discovered this for yourself?
or
Are you a church believer who allows death to be their friend?
[a friend of uncleanness].
Jesus, as our example never gave a funeral service during His Ministry - in fact His Ministry was ''Funeral Free'' so ask, why do the unappointed and grossly unanointed clergy bury their people - clue -Jesus said ' Let the dead, bury the dead'

The Gospel followed allows a disciple to return to the true walk of Faith, namely the SAME faith the Saviour used here.

Faith is looking out from a higher dimension - seeing into the invisible.
Jesus MADE our Flight from Babylon possible. Few, we are told seem to appreciate the escape route.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-09-2014, 01:00 AM
the Problem - when u dwell in Babylon, u dont need a God........

why not?

the system has become THE GOD of this world for you to worship.

You need healing - go to the drs and swalllow his witchcraft pills.
You need money - get a loan or a credit card.
You need a house - go see about public housing.
You need clothes- go to the opp. shops.
You need food - get food stamps.
You need insurances - call AN agent......
WHO NEEDS a GOD to supply your needs?
The whole world system IS THE GOD.
The Babylonian system is the god.
The Government is the God.
The NATION is the god.
a whole system, that is built on attractive lies and 1/2 truth.

The church lady sits next to the 'lost' lady in the Doctors surgery - wow?
''the church'' Prays for the surgery of the sick, then praises those ''christian doctors'' - an oxymoron.
Nimrod and his rebellion is alive and well and his phrase of ''let us build a city'' - is still in progress
yes indeed.

few live by the FAITH OF THE SON OF GOD.
That OTHER REALM, WHERE TRUE LIFE DWELLS AND DEATH IS NO MORE.

NO one needs faith now.
why does anyone need FAITH when this world looks after its own.
no sir-
NOT much CHRIST in christians - but lots of Babylon
so- maybe they should be renamed 'IANS' as they have lost Christ

Timmy
04-11-2014, 05:57 PM
:icon_hello:Hey there Ruby,

Ready for a bubble burster?

You were offered time to reconsider your stance, and you continue as though everyone should be learning to think like you...as if you have the inside scoop and what others say must be subject to your rationale.

Correct me showing this be not the case.

Where you came up with the confused notion that attitude is the problem could be guessed; but we can't be bothered...nnd it certainly is not Biblical...and why would you buy into any of the superstitious mythos promoted by soul merchant "David M." is beyond reason.

Don't go getting superflously ignorant talking about the OT this...however the NT that, either. They are one whole, and the only ones who cannot reconcile the Tanakh (OT) with the B'rit Hadasha (NT), whether by misinterpretaion or something else, are those who cannot see the big picture.

How many misconceptions does it take to make the delusional?

Take care who you listen to and who you read. Check what you think against God's Word if He is who you actually represent...or not? Again, stick with the Bible alone as it's own interpreter and you'll not go afield.

Anyway, the problem is not attitude at all.

The real problem is at the core of every human being: the heart of every person. From "Old" to "New" it is the imagination, thoughts, and intentions that bring on emotive reactions, which in turn spur various attitudes.

Thank You for your time and attention.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-11-2014, 09:09 PM
1104forgive my attitude, if it offends.

updated......

The Gospels give the clues on how to become the Image of Christ - Jesus is the 1st and the last revelator - all others ''see'' thru a ''glass darkly''' - so stay in the Gospels and be guided by them and do them daily is to become fashioned into the Image of Christ.
ofcourse satan hates the Gospel - Obeyed, it is what destroyed his works.
satans's 'angels of light'' shall always down play and down grade the life found In the Gospel.

David M
04-12-2014, 01:39 AM
:icon_hello:Hey there Ruby,

Where you came up with the confused notion that attitude is the problem could be guessed; but we can't be bothered...nnd it certainly is not Biblical...and why would you buy into any of the superstitious mythos promoted by soul merchant "David M." is beyond reason.

Don't go getting superflously ignorant talking about the OT this...however the NT that, either. They are one whole, and the only ones who cannot reconcile the Tanakh (OT) with the B'rit Hadasha (NT), whether by misinterpretaion or something else, are those who cannot see the big picture.

Since I am referred to, I will add my response.

First of all it is about time Timmy gave us factual information as his evidence so we have something we can reason about. All Timmy is doing is posturing and has no substance to back up his claims. If Timmy can give us a better insight into the Hebrew language, custom and traditions, that will be good to get that sort of information from him.

I do not necessarily agree with every point Ruby makes (none of us can agree on everything) but I agree with what she says in principle. Yahshua is the Son of Yahovah, and is the perfect representation of what God's people should be. Can we achieve Yahshua's perfection? No. Why? Because we have already failed. Can we improve? Yes. We have to follow the example of Yahshua and learn and practice to live life as he would have lived it if he was living in our shoes. We cannot live in his shoes. The ministry of Jesus was short, compared to the 28 approx years he was preparing. In that time he worked in his step-fathers business as a mason or carpenter. In that time we are told; (Luke 2:52) And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and man. That is what we should be doing and becoming like Yahshua and changing our ways. The struggle is similar but not the same for every person since we all struggle over different aspects to our lives. We have to repent and transform ourselves from the "old man" spoken about by the Apostle Paul and put on the "new man". That requires a change in attitude, which is a change of thinking which is in the mind. Hence, as Paul exhorts us; (Phil 2:5) 5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:. Also, Paul says this; (1 Cor 2:16) For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. It was one thing for Paul to have the "mind of Christ", he also had the struggle within himself; (Rom 7) 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

The warring is what I think is the satan in Paul. The war was going on in his mind, that which was in opposition was taking place in his mind and the flesh (senses signalling the mind). the word "satan" can be applied to any adversary and Satan can be an office which anyone can take on at any time and equally put down that office. Hence, Yahovah took on the office of Satan in the Book of Job.

Ruby is totally correct to quote Yahshua as saying; (John 8:23)I am not of this world. This "world" is Godless, it is the collective minds of people that have the carnal mind which is enmity with God, hence "the world" is enmity with God. The world is based on the Babylonian system from the time of Abraham and the tower of Babel. Abraham was called out of Babylon and crossed over in to the land that God would show him. The righteous have to come out of Babylon. I think most of us have to work for our living and we are working in the Babylonian system, this does not mean that we support the system and would not prefer to see a better system; one which would be set up with Christ as the world's governor. Everything that is wrong with the Babylonian system, there is something to be found wrong with that system in today's world governments. The disciple of Yahshua serves a higher master, yet has to obey our earthly master. (Eph 6:5) Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ; 6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; 7 With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

We are in "the world" but not to be of it. That means we have to have our minds set on things which come from above and said to "heavenly". Our minds should be on the spiritual things that we come to know from reading God's word. Our minds are not to be self-seeking and serving self and being pleasure seekers only to satisfy ourselves. If we do this correctly (and we have all failed) we have the mind the mind of Christ. What we are not able to perfect ourselves, Christ gives us the victory at the resurrection when the same incorruptible body as he has now is given to those raised to be in God's Kingdom.

David

RubyPeragickqlin
04-12-2014, 02:15 AM
are few and far between,
The Word OF God, has to be reproduced within the Ekklesia - so they Become The Word - as the Head cannot have a deformed body.

pillars.

Timmy
04-12-2014, 07:05 PM
1104forgive my attitude, if it offends.

updated......

The Gospels give the clues on how to become the Image of Christ - Jesus is the 1st and the last revelator - all others ''see'' thru a ''glass darkly''' - so stay in the Gospels and be guided by them and do them daily is to become fashioned into the Image of Christ.
ofcourse satan hates the Gospel - Obeyed, it is what destroyed his works.
satans's 'angels of light'' shall always down play and down grade the life found In the Gospel.

Never offence taken sissy.

Sometimes i come off terse, so if you see me mad or enraged, i hope it is not me offending you.

Your straightforward blunt and to the point friend...still laughing.

i tell you i am truly sorry if you take it that i did you wrong.

Jesus says,"...out from the heart proceeds..." what evil is done.
That is not only the mind (or as David calls it: the satan?).
(...a little leaven corrupts the whole lump...)

Thank you Ruby:flowers:

RubyPeragickqlin
04-14-2014, 03:13 PM
time and reality and faith

Where I live is a completely different time zone than where u live.
You are I are not IN the same time - sometimes not even in the same day,

I have my time, you have your time - so there is a ''difference IN time'' a difference in reality - your reality is not mine.
Yes, it is hard to understand.

I dont live IN your time reality nor you IN mine
Where I live is now early morning - where u live- u are sleeping.

So there is a time difference of many hours so you know nothing of my morning.
Your sleeping doesn't effect me, for i have already slept so your reality is no longer mine.
Again it is hard to understand....yes

but, it is an example of '' how to be removed from all vanity/wilderness/ Matrix/Babylon'' - which is in essence an ARTIFICAL reality that no longer influences our thinking - we have passed thru it and advanced into a new mind with a new reality BY faith.
Infact it is BY Faith, we are removed from the effects of this UNreal world.

i do realise it is hard to get our mind around these things and its hard to explain, but seeing is not necessarily believing in an artifical world that appears so real.
The NT FAITH in the Gospel IS REAL
IT IS THE WHOLE SUBSTANCE OF REALITY THAT IS TRUE AND REAL and Yeshua moved in this reality, while being visible here and He never moved in the artifical world of sin and death.

there is a line from the movie The Matrix that sums up this strange fact,
here it is - the coming out from ' Babylon'

In the final scene of that movie, the main character Neo proceeds to stop bullets in mid-air.
But he doesn’t stop those bullets because he is able to resist them; he stops them because he no longer perceives them as part of his reality.

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,
‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20

ofcourse the real problem is....
''U have to understand almost all of humanity is HOPELESSLY DEPENDENT upon the system,''

[lucysmith]

David M
04-15-2014, 01:06 AM
The Babylonian system is man's government. Just as they thought they could build a tower that would reach to heaven (an impossibility) there is nothing that seems impossible for man to do. Man thinks he will find the elixir to life and will not. Man cannot make one atom and thinks he knows better than God.

God split the people up, because they would have remained one people and God was wise to do that, because we do not know how that would have panned out had they remained one people under man's government. The fact that God divided people by language is the only explanation why we have so many languages without a common root.

The elite bankers holding the majority of the world's money and are in control, talk of the New World Order. I expect the looming Word-Wide-War will be seen as the bankers way to bring about the New World Order. That is where they are mistaken. A New World Order is coming, but that will be because of the order Christ brings at his return. It is not going to happen overnight, but has to come gradually in the next phase when I see God taking a Sabbath rest (the 7th millennium) and Christ will be as God reigning on the earth. This is the nearest I will come to saying Jesus is God. I qualify that and say that although Jesus has all authority and power and judgement, Christ is still subject to God (1 Cor 15:28) And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all. It could not be said any clearer; God has put all things under Jesus as His only begotten Son. The Son having all of God's power and is equall with God in that respect, finally the Son becomes once more subject to God. That is when the power of God is not required and is given up.

If you disagree with that last statement, then please tell me what Jesus is going to do in God's kingdom when everyone is righteous and does not sin? Jesus is making intercession for us now, but in the Kingdom, that is not necessary.

If my statement is true and there is nothing for Jesus to do once the kingdom of God is fully restored and the last enemy (sin and death) has been defeated; symbolically thrown into 'the lake of fire', then there is no more work for Jesus to do. (1 John 3:8) For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Once the works of the devil have been defeated, what else is there to do?

There is a corollary to this and that is; Jesus did not pre-exist. Why do I say that? The reason is; because all the time that Jesus would have been with God, there was nothing for him to do. Only when Jesus was on earth did he have something to do. Now that Jesus is in Heaven (after his resurrection) he is our High Priest making intercession for us. His next role is that of the Righteous King on earth to reign on earth and restore the kingdom of God and to finally deliver the kingdom in to the hands of his Heavenly Father. Then the work is finished.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-15-2014, 01:54 PM
and none could be confused who love the truth and contain His Spirit of Truth.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-16-2014, 08:16 PM
Father can give a disciple a revelation.............
wham
then He will work the Disciple toward His personal Revelation [maybe years ago] so here is mine.........

there is a line from the movie The Matrix that sums up this strange fact,
here it is - the coming out from ' Babylon'

In the final scene of that movie, the main character Neo proceeds to stop bullets in mid-air.
But he doesn’t stop those bullets because he is able to resist them; he stops them because he no longer perceives them as part of his reality.

If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,
‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20
the release needed to be removed out from Vanity - as a personal reality.
wham.............
all the while vanity was like a real illusion but without any true eternal reality and became only what we made it.........

so to describe this release.

its is the progressive freedom from the oppressive rule by the flesh and carnal mind.

amen.
Neo stopped the bullets when his mind no longer worked Against his best interests.
--------------
the result of daily Obedience to the Gospel message/advice is - when practiced- it COLAPSES the carnal mind.

RubyPeragickqlin
04-17-2014, 03:59 PM
it turns an upside down world - right side up

David M
04-18-2014, 02:34 AM
it turns an upside down world - right side up As happens between Richard me, I see white, when Richard sees black. Total opposite.

With that in mind, I have flipped the photograph around and taken the photograph one stage further;

RubyPeragickqlin
04-18-2014, 04:50 PM
BTW
If people knew the effects of all spoken out negative words upon them they would never speak out like that again

RubyPeragickqlin
04-18-2014, 11:20 PM
it doesn't matter a hill of beans, if you are right and RAM is wrong, or, you are black and he is white... nope.

what does really matter Is if- you Believe the same Gospel as Jesus and then practice it daily to be conformed to His image................. FEW DO we are told.............. as too many religious people have their own opinions based upon their carnal flesh mind - result is - so they perish