PDA

View Full Version : Hamas Teaches Children to Murder

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2008, 08:23 AM
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125755

(IsraelNN.com) A chilling children's show was screened this week on Hamas Television in Gaza which portrays the depth of anti-West incitement and hatred among Moslem children, as well as the Moslem desire to take over the world. The program, in the form of a puppet show, was circulated by MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute).

Click here to view (http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/1729.htm)the video clip

The show features a child who has broken into the White House and threatens to kill the United States president. When the latter calls for his guards, the child tells him, "There are no guards, and your people have surrendered."

The boy, weeping sadly, tells the Bush puppet that he has come to kill him to avenge the death of his parents and siblings: "You killed daddy in the Iraq war... As for my mom – you and the criminal Zionists killed her in Lebanon. You and the criminal Zionists also killed my younger and older brothers in the Gaza holocaust. I'm an orphan, you criminal!... You made me an orphan! You took everything from me, Bush! I must take revenge on you, with this sword of Islam, the Prophet's Al-Battar sword!"

Read more ... (http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125755)

The child puppet tells the Bush puppet that the White House has been turned into a mosque, and then violently murders him with a sword.

The absurdity of the Islamic terrrorist mindset is evident in that the video presented the child as complaining that "Bush and the Zionists" had made him an orphan when in fact his parents most likely had blown themselves up as brainwashed robots in service of the same mindless worship of death being taught in the video! The London Bomber Shehzad Tanweer (http://www.memri.org/bin/articles.cgi?Page=subjects&Area=jihad&ID=SP120106) said "We love death the way you love life." Many have commented on the "culture of death (http://www.beliefnet.com/story/151/story_15101_1.html)" flourishing within Islam.

This directly impacts the election debate. Obama's "former" pastor Jeremiah Wright gave a two page spread (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=59640)supporting Hamas in the Trumpet Newsmagazine which he founded. It has since been removed from internet for obvious reasons. When a pastor has to hide his words you know something is seriously wrong.

Richard

Trumpet
04-01-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi all,

Haven't written in a while, but I have been looking in from time to time. I have always wondered about the claims of Islam, and the claims of the Jews, so I did some investigating. I sure was a typical Christian with his head in the sand! I didn't even know what a Zionist was!
My suggestion to anyone that REALLY wants to know what is going on, is to start investigating how the Jewish people came about their move to the Holy Land, who was behind it, and what was (and is) the zionist ideology.
You might also try investigating a few other things too.
Like:
1)Who REALLY was the starter of the 1967 Six Day War. Why was the USS Liberty almost sunk, and many sailors killed, yet no Congressional investigation was ever done which is supposed to be done. Which presidential candidate's father was the Admiral that suppressed the investigation of USS Liberty, and what did the USS Liberty obviously discover that was the probable cause of the attack?
2) Which two countries of the oil producers refused to sign the agreement to only use American dollars when trading in oil back in the 1970's?
3) Why has Afghanistan turned into the largest producer of opium by far, in the whole world?
4) What was the similar item that all the assasinated US Presidents were against?
5) Why has Pres Bush put so many dual-citizen people in his cabinet and administration?
6) Who are the chiefs of most major media outlets, and do they have a common thread?
7) Who were the people that began the ACLU, and why are they so against Christianity?

I could go on and on, but I think that's enough.

I understand the interest that is stirred up in the candidates every four years, but as I look at them, I can't understand why SO many sheeple follow what the news media hands them! There IS a candidate out there that has ALL the qualities that Christian voters and any freedom loving American would want. He hates abortion, he knows the REAL reason for our wars and wants to stop them, he knows the REAL reason that our economy is going to collapse, (that's right! COLLAPSE!)
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-22-is-available!-Global-systemic-crisis-September-2008-Phase-of-collapse-of-US-real-economy_a1298.html
and he wants to correct it, he uses his own money plus only the money given to him to run his campaign.....and on and on.....yet most of Christianity has not even heard of him. They would rather follow what is fed to them by the ones in control. Sad, sad, sad...

Our country has ONE BIG problem right now!

We ALL need to REPENT and seek God's face, just like it says in ll Chr. 7:14

I believe that we are VERY close now to receiving the result and reward of our apathy and self-centeredness. May we all be able to follow our Lord as He cleans us up!

God Bless All! Don

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi all,

Haven't written in a while, but I have been looking in from time to time. I have always wondered about the claims of Islam, and the claims of the Jews, so I did some investigating. I sure was a typical Christian with his head in the sand! I didn't even know what a Zionist was!
My suggestion to anyone that REALLY wants to know what is going on, is to start investigating how the Jewish people came about their move to the Holy Land, who was behind it, and what was (and is) the zionist ideology.
You might also try investigating a few other things too.
Like:
1)Who REALLY was the starter of the 1967 Six Day War. Why was the USS Liberty almost sunk, and many sailors killed, yet no Congressional investigation was ever done which is supposed to be done. Which presidential candidate's father was the Admiral that suppressed the investigation of USS Liberty, and what did the USS Liberty obviously discover that was the probable cause of the attack?
2) Which two countries of the oil producers refused to sign the agreement to only use American dollars when trading in oil back in the 1970's?
3) Why has Afghanistan turned into the largest producer of opium by far, in the whole world?
4) What was the similar item that all the assasinated US Presidents were against?
5) Why has Pres Bush put so many dual-citizen people in his cabinet and administration?
6) Who are the chiefs of most major media outlets, and do they have a common thread?
7) Who were the people that began the ACLU, and why are they so against Christianity?

I could go on and on, but I think that's enough.

Hi Don!

It's great that you found time for a visit. Now as for your observations concerning Zionism and the history of the middle east conflict. Given that you did not even know what "zionism" was until quite recently, I would council you to avoid coming to any hasty conclusions. The first casualty of war is TRUTH and I can tell by the one-sidedness of the seven bullet points that you need to balance your research with opposing views. I would be happy to do that with you here in this forum if you have the time and interest.

Don't get me wrong, I know that the modern state of Israel has erred in many ways, but I also know that there are many lies being repeated about them. It is difficult to sort it all out. But worth it.

I understand the interest that is stirred up in the candidates every four years, but as I look at them, I can't understand why SO many sheeple follow what the news media hands them!

There IS a candidate out there that has ALL the qualities that Christian voters and any freedom loving American would want. He hates abortion, he knows the REAL reason for our wars and wants to stop them, he knows the REAL reason that our economy is going to collapse, (that's right! COLLAPSE!)
http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-22-is-available!-Global-systemic-crisis-September-2008-Phase-of-collapse-of-US-real-economy_a1298.html
and he wants to correct it, he uses his own money plus only the money given to him to run his campaign.....and on and on.....yet most of Christianity has not even heard of him. They would rather follow what is fed to them by the ones in control. Sad, sad, sad...

Our country has ONE BIG problem right now!

We ALL need to REPENT and seek God's face, just like it says in ll Chr. 7:14

I believe that we are VERY close now to receiving the result and reward of our apathy and self-centeredness. May we all be able to follow our Lord as He cleans us up!

God Bless All! Don
So what's the name of that candidate? I looked at the link you posted, but I didn't see anything about any presidential candidates.

God bless you bro!

Richard