PDA

View Full Version : demons part?

inquirer
06-16-2013, 10:28 PM
In your data base, on the "All the words in the Bible with the sum of 66," Strong's H2009 hinneh/Behold, Gen. 1:31 is listed.

When you click on Strong's H2009, you get a pop up box that reads "הנה hinneh {hin-nay'} prolongation for 02005; TWOT - 510a; demons part AV - Behold, see, lo, here...I, and lo; 17 1) behold, lo, see, if ."

I'm trying to figure out what "demons part AV" means.

I checked with Study light's NAS Strong's numbers, and the pop up box you get when you click on "behold" says almost the same thing as yours (hnnh prolongation for (02005) behold, lo, see, if), but no "demons part AV."

What is that suppose to mean, and where did it come from (from Strong's?)

Richard Amiel McGough
06-16-2013, 10:53 PM
In your data base, on the "All the words in the Bible with the sum of 66," Strong's H2009 hinneh/Behold, Gen. 1:31 is listed.

When you click on Strong's H2009, you get a pop up box that reads "הנה hinneh {hin-nay'} prolongation for 02005; TWOT - 510a; demons part AV - Behold, see, lo, here...I, and lo; 17 1) behold, lo, see, if ."

I'm trying to figure out what "demons part AV" means.

I checked with Study light's NAS Strong's numbers, and the pop up box you get when you click on "behold" says almost the same thing as yours (hnnh prolongation for (02005) behold, lo, see, if), but no "demons part AV."

What is that suppose to mean, and where did it come from (from Strong's?)
It's from Strong's dictionary. They are just abbreviations. The abbreviation "demons" means "demonstrative" and "part" means "participle."