PDA

View Full Version : for RAM about Jesus being the light of Genesis 1

davidharris
03-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Richard,

I am responding this way to your response to my thread because I hit reply and the subject line and all data was missing. Guess I'm used to ordinary email.

I was hoping you would be able to tell me if the numbers in the holograph of Genesis represent Christ as light or Day. For instance, it seems as if #37 represents Wisdom which is actually Christ. Proverbs 8:30 describes Wisdom (Christ) as the master craftsman rejoicing always before the Father, and rejoicing in His inhabited world. This is agreed upon very widely throughout the theologians of all denominations.

I am hoping to find that the numbers are pointing to this relationshipo as well. Please give me understanding of the numbers.

Here is a quick snipet of my forth coming book. I am trying to make sure that what I am giving as information is qualified by more than just a few sources.

Here it is: Remember as you read, that natural light didn't come forth untill after this event; whether the light of the subatomic particles that vibrate with frequency, or/and especially the sun and stars which weren't created until Genesis 1:14.

quote from book:

I’m really leaping off a precipice here. I only hope to reveal the glory of Christ to the world. It is with great fear and trembling that I even traverse these waters of contemplation. It is my hearts desire to reveal the greatness of our God in Spirit and Truth; And in Just this same way, I long to worship Him!

1.) Christ, the initial and Divine Light imbues the waters at the Father’s command: He is the 'Day' the Light (of Life) that is separated from darkness in Genesis 1. He is the Begotten, not created 'Son' coming forth from the God Head. Notice that the word Day in this verse of Genesis is capitalized referring to a personality. Christ, the only begotten Son, who has been eternally present with the Father all along proceeds from the Father as the 'Word' manifesting Divine Light: this is a matter of written scripture (John 1:1-5, John 1:18 Amplified). The ZPE (waters) are charged with the kinetic energy of Christ and a palette is prepared from which all matter shall be wrought. We know now that the waters are the palette. The Divine Light Being, Christ, permeates all in all; He is the bright and Morning Star (Rev. 22:17).

2.) Responsive and created light and sound come forth from the power of the voice of the Lord which is 'upon the waters' and manifests matter. A symphony of superstrings vibrates and flash with lightning’s, responding like instruments in the hands of the Lord, reverberating with the music of creation from the Master musician. They oscillate with the information issued by the Lord, which determines the very thing they will become. Genesis says that at this point, God created the firmament.

God said, let there be Light, and there was Light. We know that Christ, is the only begotten of the Father, that He is the Light of the world, the Light of Life, and that He is the 'Word' who in the beginning was presently with God. He created everything by the utterance of His Word, and His Word is Light. He is the Light Being that issued the command from the God Head. He is not created, but begotten, One in being with the Father; the Light of all Life.

John 8:12:

'Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, 'I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.'

The Nicene Creed:

We believe 'in one Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of God, begotten of the Father before all worlds; God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God; begotten, not made, being of one substance with the Father, through whom all things were made.

Jesus said that He and the Father are One:

John 14:9

'He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?'

John 1:3

'All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.'

Christ is the express image of God, and we His children are 'being transformed into the same image from glory to glory' (2 Corinth 3:18).
We know that the Father and the Son have an eternal relationship in the God Head; otherwise the Trinity would be fractionated. We also know that the Son had to proceed from the Father; otherwise there would be no kinship in this regard. The trouble is that our concept of eternity is in a stranglehold of debate because we cannot grasp the eternal with genuine cognizance. He is the very outpouring 'out-raying' of God; the very Word of God that proceeded from the Father.

Hebrews 1:3 Amplified

"He is the sole expression of the glory of God [the Light-Being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine], and He is the perfect imprint and very image of [God's] nature, upholding and maintaining and guiding and propelling the universe by His mighty word of power. When He had by offering Himself accomplished our cleansing of sins and riddance of guilt, He sat down at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high..."

John 1:1-4 Amplified

'1 In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. 2 He was present originally with God. 3 All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being. 4 In Him was Life, and the Life was the Light of men.'

God bless you Richard, and thank you for your response. I just need to know if I am teaching a balanced and verifyable word. Thanks again.

David

Your original response is below:

I would say yes indeed, Christ is the "Light" of Genesis 1 and John 1 in a spiritual sense ... but I am not certain how it relates to the physcial light that we see with our eyes. On the one hand, the revelation of Jesus Christ often involves a lot of physical light, as when John saw him and said that "his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength" (Rev 1:16). But on the other hand, it seems that spiritual light is in view when Christ is called the "True Light" (John 1:9) and the "light of the world" and the "light of life" (John 8:12). The problem is that God is Spirit, so I can't say that He "is" the physical light that I see. I think He just creates a lot of physical light when He reveals Himself because that properly represents the truth that He is the True Light.

Richard

Richard Amiel McGough
03-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Hi David,

This seems to be a duplicate post. I answered in the other thread called Is Jesus the Light in Genesis 1? The conversation should continue there.

I'm closing this thread to avoid confusion.

Richard