PDA

View Full Version : Bible Code Bombshell

arnion
01-02-2008, 03:33 PM
Has anyone else read the book Bible Code Bombshell by R. Edwin Sherman?

It was released in May 2005 and went into a second printing in May of 2006. I have wanted the book for a while. So I put it on my christmas list and glory be, my son bought it for me.

I found the book to be better than I expected. It is a sane look at Bible Codes. It expounds insightfully about Equidistant Letter Sequences (ELS). It does so by pointing out and expounding about ELS mega-clusters in both Isaiah 53 and Ezekiel 37. And there's more in store from that book, for it is a rich read and it has a companion web site at www.biblecodedigest.com.

Would anyone care to trade thoughts about this book?

Shalom,

-arnion

Richard Amiel McGough
01-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Has anyone else read the book Bible Code Bombshell by R. Edwin Sherman?

It was released in May 2005 and went into a second printing in May of 2006. I have wanted the book for a while. So I put it on my christmas list and glory be, my son bought it for me.

I found the book to be better than I expected. It is a sane look at Bible Codes. It expounds insightfully about Equidistant Letter Sequences (ELS). It does so by pointing out and expounding about ELS mega-clusters in both Isaiah 53 and Ezekiel 37. And there's more in store from that book, for it is a rich read and it has a companion web site at www.biblecodedigest.com (http://www.biblecodedigest.com).

Would anyone care to trade thoughts about this book?

Shalom,

-arnion
Hi arnion,

Good to hear from you, its been a while. :yo:

I would be interested in looking into that site more. I've glanced at it a bit, but have never really scrutinized it. I'm generally pretty sceptical of "ELS Bible Codes" because they seem to be so fluid as to be able to say anything the researcher would like.

Where would you like to start?

Richard

gilgal
01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
Well...When I look at the matrixes I see all kinds of strings of letters and I don't know what to make of it.

I WOULD seem interesting if there was a pattern by which we can understand why codes are placed where they are placed.

Such as the 50 letter skip of the word TORAH from the first Tav letter in Genesis 1 and Exodus 1. Now that's an interesting pattern!