PDA

View Full Version : Temple=76=Brigham Young=Mormon Temple?

inquirer
04-13-2013, 09:16 PM
How many numbers can be associated with the Hebrew word for Temple?

I just found out that one number that can be associated with that word (thru Gematria) is 76, and Brigham Young was president of the Mormon Church (and, according to Mormons, the living prophet) at the time the first Mormon Temple was built.

Is God trying to tell us (thru Gematria), that the LDS Church is his Church?

P.S. I just realized that I was mistaken here.

The first Mormon Temple would have been in Kirtland Ohio, and Joseph Smith Jr. would have been president.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-14-2013, 02:00 PM
How many numbers can be associated with the Hebrew word for Temple?

I just found out that one number that can be associated with that word (thru Gematria) is 76, and Brigham Young was president of the Mormon Church (and, according to Mormons, the living prophet) at the time the first Mormon Temple was built.

Is God trying to tell us (thru Gematria), that the LDS Church is his Church?

P.S. I just realized that I was mistaken here.

The first Mormon Temple would have been in Kirtland Ohio, and Joseph Smith Jr. would have been president.
No, God is not trying to tell you that the Mormon Church is his Church! A trivial coincidence here or there could never prove anything like that. If it did, then it would prove a thousand contradictions. For example, in English gematria we get Jesus = Messiah = Lucifer. What's that supposed to be teaching us? It's funny, because a similar identity is seen in Hebrew where messiah = 358 = serpent.

Personally, I think the Mormon Church is one of the most obviously fraudulent churches ever invented by a conman. About the same validity as the Church of Scientology. Its super easy to prove many of Joe Smith's claims were false. E.g. DNA proves the native Americans did not descend from the Hebrews. The Egyptian mss that he called the "Lost book of Abraham" was just a funerary document. And on and on and on - he was a total con man.