PDA

View Full Version : Is this it, Richard?

Ps 27:1
04-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Hello Richard,

I started this new thread to keep discussions on an interesting website separate from my 101 thread even though there is some overlapping. First off, I got there from a fortuitous bug in your program. I was researching verses with multiples of 101 starting with 5454. When I got to 6565, it gave me this:

1Ki 5:3 Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.

It is verse #8882 (more on that later), but actually has a value of 6808 (hmm, 688/Jesus with a zero between the 8's). Apparently, "it" has 2 feet at the end and one wants to go and the other wants to stay. :lol: The middle word is "his God". Hmmmm. Anyway, I clicked on 6808 and that is when it hit me that 1Ki 5:3 (notice the 153) was not 6565 :lol:. But, here is were it starts to get interesting.

The other verse that = 6808, even though currently "it" stands alone (:D) is this:

Act 6:10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

There are 11 words, the 6th and middle is Sophia. Admit it, you cannot resist the Sophia. :D

850 851

Heart is simply an anagram of earth. So you are looking at the sign of Jonah. Before Jesus came, someone stole our heart and broke God's heart. So God sent his Son with a broken heart to seek out the missing heart (while I'm typing this, there is a bird that is desparately trying to get into our house. It keeps on pecking at windows and now the patio door to our deck. I think it might have a nest in the attic and it can't get to it because I finally put a handle and lock on the garage back door.) The Shepherd leaves the 99 to restore the 1.

6808 = 8 x 23 x 37 or 23 x 296. 1st word = 23 is "live" from Gen 1:20. Last word is "if" in 2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
That is verse #28881. Almost the reflection of the above verse, but with the 1. Hide the three 8's in one 8 and you have 281. 1st word = 281 is conception in Gen 3:16. Last word is Lamb in Rev 5:6. Hmmm, amazing coincidences.:D 1st word = 296 is earth in Gen 1:1. Last word is love feasts in Jude 1:12 (where there are bad shepherds who prophet for profit). So, we have "live earth, if love" (i.e., clothed with heavenly love will bring life to earth)

When you look at 28881 as 888 inside of 21, then 21 becomes interesting. Only three Greek words for 21. David, earth, steadfast. However, there seems to be a bug in G949 in 2Cor 1:6-7. The left and right columns don't seem to agree in those 2 verses. But it may be because it's all Greek to me.:lol:

So I retyped the 6565 and got Mat 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

9 words, 5th and middle word is graphai (scriptures) When I googled graphai is when I found this site:
http://www.growthingod.org.uk/scriptur.htm

He seems to believe in evolution, universalism, and not sure on his position of the deity of Christ. I did find the above article interesting. What do you think?

Graphe is G1124. 1124 is 4 x 281. There is the lamb again. :D

Steve

PS Maybe you prefer 1 minute riddles. How was I literaly born on both the 6th and 7th day. (not talking about the 2nd birth)

Richard Amiel McGough
04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello Richard,

I started this new thread to keep discussions on an interesting website separate from my 101 thread even though there is some overlapping. First off, I got there from a fortuitous bug in your program. I was researching verses with multiples of 101 starting with 5454. When I got to 6565, it gave me this:

1Ki 5:3 Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.

It is verse #8882 (more on that later), but actually has a value of 6808 (hmm, 688/Jesus with a zero between the 8's). Apparently, "it" has 2 feet at the end and one wants to go and the other wants to stay. :lol: The middle word is "his God". Hmmmm. Anyway, I clicked on 6808 and that is when it hit me that 1Ki 5:3 (notice the 153) was not 6565 :lol:. But, here is were it starts to get interesting.

Actually, the value of that verse is 6565. If you look at the bottom entries, you will see this:

Àרגלו¿
239 (http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=239)

ÐרגליÎ
243 (http://biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Database.php?Gem_Num=243)

The software is supposed to use those funny characters like ÐÎ to filter out the last entry which is the "qere" - the way the word is supposed to be read, whereas the word above it is the "kethiv" - the way the word is actually written. This is a bug that was introduced when I moved the site from a Windows/MSSQL server to Linux/MySql. I've been meaning to fix it ... :rolleyes:

The other verse that = 6808, even though currently "it" stands alone (:D) is this:

Act 6:10 And they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.

As mentioned above, the correct value is 6565. This shows how you can find meaning in any random coincidence. Forgive me, but I think that explains almost all the "coincidences" you have been writing about. It's just your amazing mind imposing order on random data.

There are 11 words, the 6th and middle is Sophia. Admit it, you cannot resist the Sophia. :D

850 851

Who could argue with Sophia? She's a beauty!

Heart is simply an anagram of earth. So you are looking at the sign of Jonah. Before Jesus came, someone stole our heart and broke God's heart. So God sent his Son with a broken heart to seek out the missing heart (while I'm typing this, there is a bird that is desparately trying to get into our house. It keeps on pecking at windows and now the patio door to our deck. I think it might have a nest in the attic and it can't get to it because I finally put a handle and lock on the garage back door.) The Shepherd leaves the 99 to restore the 1.

Heart is an anagram of earth only in English, so I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with the sign of Jonah found in the Greek NT. I really think you have "let yourself go." You don't show any signs of healthy skepticism which is the antiseptic of the mind. Don't let your mind become a septic tank.

6808 = 8 x 23 x 37 or 23 x 296. 1st word = 23 is "live" from Gen 1:20. Last word is "if" in 2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
That is verse #28881. Almost the reflection of the above verse, but with the 1. Hide the three 8's in one 8 and you have 281. 1st word = 281 is conception in Gen 3:16. Last word is Lamb in Rev 5:6. Hmmm, amazing coincidences.:D 1st word = 296 is earth in Gen 1:1. Last word is love feasts in Jude 1:12 (where there are bad shepherds who prophet for profit). So, we have "live earth, if love" (i.e., clothed with heavenly love will bring life to earth)

When you look at 28881 as 888 inside of 21, then 21 becomes interesting. Only three Greek words for 21. David, earth, steadfast. However, there seems to be a bug in G949 in 2Cor 1:6-7. The left and right columns don't seem to agree in those 2 verses. But it may be because it's all Greek to me.:lol:

So I retyped the 6565 and got Mat 26:54 But how then shall the scriptures be fulfilled, that thus it must be?

9 words, 5th and middle word is graphai (scriptures) When I googled graphai is when I found this site:
http://www.growthingod.org.uk/scriptur.htm

He seems to believe in evolution, universalism, and not sure on his position of the deity of Christ. I did find the above article interesting. What do you think?

Graphe is G1124. 1124 is 4 x 281. There is the lamb again. :D

Steve

PS Maybe you prefer 1 minute riddles. How was I literaly born on both the 6th and 7th day. (not talking about the 2nd birth)
It's all random dude! Totally random.

Have you ever let yourself wonder if maybe it's all random? Do you have any sense of how you would discern between a pile of random data and data with patterns like the kind you are finding? Is there any set of data in which you couldn't find similar patterns?

If you answer this one question, I think your mind will be set on the path towards freedom. How do you discern between CHANCE and DESIGN?

All the best,

Richard

04-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Hello Richard Dude :yo:,

I'll try not to be rude. :D

Actually, the value of that verse is 6565. If you look at the bottom entries, you will see this:
As mentioned above, the correct value is 6565. This shows how you can find meaning in any random coincidence. Forgive me, but I think that explains almost all the "coincidences" you have been writing about# It's just your amazing mind imposing order on random data

Okay, so Acts 6:10 stands alone. But if it weren't for the bug, I wouldn't have seen it. Lord God is still in the middle of 1 Ki 5:3 and the fact that it also matches Mat 26:54 is even better which I may have to explain in a private message.

Who could argue with Sophia? She's a beauty!

She is my secret weapon. :D

Heart is an anagram of earth only in English, so I sincerely doubt it has anything to do with the sign of Jonah found in the Greek NT. I really think you have "let yourself go" You don't show any signs of healthy skepticism which is the antiseptic of the min.# Don't let your mind become a septic tank.

I think you missed my point. The anagram was just a fun trivia thing for those who maybe didn't know that. In the 3d/3n thread, I explained how "the heart of the earth" is not the tomb or grave exclusively, but is the heart of sinful man (powers of darkness). We can know that from what Jesus said to his disciples when explaining his parables. So many people mess up the 3d/3n parable because they assume Jesus meant the tomb. He never said that. Sophia gave us a "picture" of a spiritual condition. Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

It's all random dude! Totally random.

Have you ever let yourself wonder if maybe it's all random? Do you have any sense of how you would discern between a pile of random data and data with patterns like the kind you are finding? Is there any set of data in which you couldn't find similar patterns?

If you answer this one question, I think your mind will be set on the path towards freedom. How do you discern between CHANCE and DESIGN?

All the best,

Richard

Mat 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Here are some more "random children"::D

Yesterday, my wife wanted me to return a package through an UPS store. An ebay company had mailed the wrong product (sound familiar?) and she was going to have to pay the shipping. Well, the only store open at that time (out of many) was at 11124 Kingston Pike, suite 119. The G1124 (graphe/ scripture) was fresh on my mind. It turned out it was going to cost more than the USPS, so she said to return home and wait till Monday. Shortly after I got home, the company emailed her and said they were sorry for the mistake and would pay for the shipping. There is much more to this story, but I will send it to your inbox.

Pause button. :D

Towards evening, I took my wife to Hobby Lobby and then Earth Fare. She asked me if we wanted to go to the "dollar" theater to see what was playing and grab a bite at McD's. So we drove over there and she saw "Wreck it Ralph" was playing. She had seen it with the grandkids and wanted me to see it. However, it didn't start till 9:40. I wasn't too keen on staying up real late so we went to Little Ceasar's and got a cheese pizza to take home and eat. It was the busiest I had ever seen and I had to wait much longer than usual. Since I was waiting in the "lobby", I got to observe several interesting things. Most importantly, I noticed the store number was 2801. Hmmm, I thought, 281 with a 0 between the 8 and 1. I was anxious to see what that would be when I got home. Got home, fired up the laptop while eating pizza.:lol: 2801 = "shall I crucify" found here: Joh 19:15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. This is the only verse that has both crucify and Caesar. 24 words, the two middle, τον 420 βασιλεα 249 . Does the first word mean "the" in this case? Interestingly, your program has 101 diff. words for 420.

This is verse #2801 Lev 4:5 And the priest that is anointed shall take of the bullock's blood, and bring it to the tabernacle of the congregation:
This is talking about the sin offering for when the annointed priest brings guilt on the people. But of course, this is all random nonsense, isn't it, Richard?

Oh, when I saw that, I decided to check the time on my receipt. 8:43 PM. I can post a picture of it, if necessary. 843 = 3 x 281. Lamb + Lamb + Lamb. But again, this must surely be just coincidental and random.

But I haven't even told you half of the story. Some of it I would prefer to not post on a public forum.

I need to submit this post because the autosave has failed me twice. Funny, because I paused between inbox and Hobby Lobby, went to Kroger to get some cocoa (more brownies, my wife said :lol:) and to rent "Wreck it Ralph" to watch with our son who was visiting. We watched the movie (it had some good object lessons and humor) and then I resumed. The autosave worked. Correction: It changed periods and parenthesis to pound signs. :lol: Just like Ralph.

I'll leave with this picture, which I'll explain more about here and your inbox.

Steve

Richard Amiel McGough
04-07-2013, 12:48 PM
Hello Richard Dude :yo:,

I'll try not to be rude. :D

I thought that would come naturally. Why do you have try? :confused2:

Okay, so Acts 6:10 stands alone. But if it weren't for the bug, I wouldn't have seen it. Lord God is still in the middle of 1 Ki 5:3 and the fact that it also matches Mat 26:54 is even better which I may have to explain in a private message.

I really don't think any explanations would help since they only would show me how your amazingly creative mind can find "connections" in any random set of data.

Don't you understand this yet? There is only one explanation that will help: You need to explain how you could discern between meaningless patterns you find in totally random data vs. meaningful patterns. If you can't explain this, then you have no way to know if all the patterns are meaningful or not, and since you found meaning in erroneous random numbers in your previous post, we have good reason to suspect all the patterns are random.

I think you missed my point. The anagram was just a fun trivia thing for those who maybe didn't know that. In the 3d/3n thread, I explained how "the heart of the earth" is not the tomb or grave exclusively, but is the heart of sinful man (powers of darkness). We can know that from what Jesus said to his disciples when explaining his parables. So many people mess up the 3d/3n parable because they assume Jesus meant the tomb. He never said that. Sophia gave us a "picture" of a spiritual condition. Mat 18:3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. Mat 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Your "spiritual" application of that verse is interesting, but I do not see how you could say that Jesus was not talking about the tomb since that is the plain meaning. He was talking about his death, burial, and resurrection. We can discuss this more in the 3d/3n thread.

Mat 11:19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children.

Here are some more "random children"::D

Yesterday, my wife wanted me to return a package through an UPS store. An ebay company had mailed the wrong product (sound familiar?) and she was going to have to pay the shipping. Well, the only store open at that time (out of many) was at 11124 Kingston Pike, suite 119. The G1124 (graphe/ scripture) was fresh on my mind. It turned out it was going to cost more than the USPS, so she said to return home and wait till Monday. Shortly after I got home, the company emailed her and said they were sorry for the mistake and would pay for the shipping. There is much more to this story, but I will send it to your inbox.

Pause button. :D

Towards evening, I took my wife to Hobby Lobby and then Earth Fare. She asked me if we wanted to go to the "dollar" theater to see what was playing and grab a bite at McD's. So we drove over there and she saw "Wreck it Ralph" was playing. She had seen it with the grandkids and wanted me to see it. However, it didn't start till 9:40. I wasn't too keen on staying up real late so we went to Little Ceasar's and got a cheese pizza to take home and eat. It was the busiest I had ever seen and I had to wait much longer than usual. Since I was waiting in the "lobby", I got to observe several interesting things. Most importantly, I noticed the store number was 2801. Hmmm, I thought, 281 with a 0 between the 8 and 1. I was anxious to see what that would be when I got home. Got home, fired up the laptop while eating pizza.:lol: 2801 = "shall I crucify" found here: Joh 19:15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. This is the only verse that has both crucify and Caesar. 24 words, the two middle, τον 420 βασιλεα 249 . Does the first word mean "the" in this case? Interestingly, your program has 101 diff. words for 420.

This is verse #2801 Lev 4:5 And the priest that is anointed shall take of the bullock's blood, and bring it to the tabernacle of the congregation:
This is talking about the sin offering for when the annointed priest brings guilt on the people. But of course, this is all random nonsense, isn't it, Richard?

Oh, when I saw that, I decided to check the time on my receipt. 8:43 PM. I can post a picture of it, if necessary. 843 = 3 x 281. Lamb + Lamb + Lamb. But again, this must surely be just coincidental and random.

The verse #2801 speaks of the BULLOCK'S blood, not a lamb. There are hundreds of verses in the Torah that you would have found "significant." Remember, the whole book of Leviticus is all about sacrifice and blood and stuff.

But there could be something else going on. It may be that humans brains can "tune in" to the world so that you "just happen" to be thinking the correct thought that connects with the time. Such a deep complex interaction of the brain with the universe doesn't seem too unlikely, and it explains a lot of the coincidences and synchronicities.

How do you interpret all this? Do you think that God is guiding you and causing these things to happen? To what purpose? You already believe. What is the purpose of all these coincidences?

Talk more soon,

Richard

04-07-2013, 07:45 PM
I thought that would come naturally. Why do you have try? :confused2:

Just my lame attempt at poetic humor.:sEm_blush8:

Your "spiritual" application of that verse is interesting, but I do not see how you could say that Jesus was not talking about the tomb since that is the plain meaning.

Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. You mean like the plain meaning of "drink my blood and eat my flesh" or "cut off your hand or foot or pluck out your eye"? It is "plain" to you because that is the way we have always had it explained to us. But it does not fit his parables. Do the research. There is no evidence that he meant the tomb or grave "exclusively". They are the end result of the heart of sinful man, but it is more inclusive. Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The verse #2801 speaks of the BULLOCK'S blood, not a lamb. There are hundreds of verses in the Torah that you would have found "significant." Remember, the whole book of Leviticus is all about sacrifice and blood and stuff.

Look again. Joh 19:15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

Lev 4:3 If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering

I checked Leviticus. All I could find was Lev 4:3-12 that covers this type of sin of the priests. There are 859 verses just in Leviticus. That is only 10 out of 859 and more if you include the other books of Moses. Only verses 5-7 talk about the blood. So now we are down to 3 out of 859 and more. But only Lev. 4:5 (#2801) could be written as 3,4,5 (book, chapter, verse). Well, hello Moses. (and you, too, Pythagoras):D You sure are handy when one needs to find the right angel. :winking0071: Bullseye. Pardon the pun. :lol:

Speaking of bulls. Jesus was crucified on the 15th. Of that I am sure. He ate the passover the night before. So what did the priests do on the 15th?

Num 28:19 But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto the LORD; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish:
Num 28:22 And one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you.

See, most preachers are lazy and just talk about the passover lamb. But there were more sacrifices that were types of Christ's sacrifice. He is called the lamb because the lamb is the commoner's animal. It would be awkward to call Jesus the lamb/bull/goat/pigeon/etc of God. :lol:

Another observation. Bull has a value of 280. 281 - the one and the verse is the 280 separated/or next to the one. 2801 is also 2700 + 101.

Verse #2700 Exo 39:35 The ark of the testimony, and the staves thereof, and the mercy seat,
Exo 39:43 And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them. The fifth word "the work" = 101.

Now think about that long and hard, Richard. At verse 2700, the people brought the ark w/ mercy seat to be inspected. 101 verses later, the priest was bringing the blood of a bull into the tabernacle because he as a chief priest had sinned.

Do you remember me telling you that since the Holy of Holies is 10x10x10 and you start counting from the middle (as fits the scriptures), then unit cube #101 is split by the mercy seat. Half in and half above. The mercy seat with the 2 cheribum even look like a 101 with the shekinah glory. Also, the covering of the HoH would be in 271 = 10^3- 9^3

First verse that = 2700:

And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Exo 12:8

But there could be something else going on. It may be that humans brains can "tune in" to the world so that you "just happen" to be thinking the correct thought that connects with the time. Such a deep complex interaction of the brain with the universe doesn't seem too unlikely, and it explains a lot of the coincidences and synchronicities.

Do you really think all the above that fits so perfectly is just a coincidence?

How do you interpret all this? Do you think that God is guiding you and causing these things to happen? To what purpose? You already believe. What is the purpose of all these coincidences?

Talk more soon,

Richard

I don't know for sure right now. I'm doing a low skill labor job for less than half of what I was making but I am able to listen to music, bible, memorize scripture so I am just waiting patiently (and learning to be thankful) for God's perfect timing. I do know, and mostly because of your work :yo:, that God has been revealing things to me that I would never learn in an University. What he wants me to do with that knowledge remains to be seen. It may be only for my own edification cause as you know, knowledge can puff one's self up and pride goes before a fall.

Steve

04-08-2013, 08:32 PM
Today was a perfect day to ride my bike to work.

Don't let the Suzy fool yah. So it has smallish wheels and a step through design (That's for us old foggies. :D) It has almost 650 liquid cooled cc's. Goes over 100 mph. Hauls my wife on trips through the smoky's while getting around 57 mpg. Can store almost a cartload of groceries and weighs over 600 lbs. It eats harley's for lunch on the "Tail of the Dragon". :lol:

Anyway, I was on my way home enjoying the warm weather and hit 4 green lights in a row that I hardly ever make. Hmmm. Maybe something special coming up. Sure enough. Turned onto Kingston Pike and there was 281 right in front of me. :D Follow that car. :lol: Well, about a mile or less, right where I turn left onto (:lol:, right where I left, get it?) Ebenezer (stone of my help :D) 281 turn right into a Food City Parking lot which is flanked by N. Peters Rd which runs into and "loses" it's name to Ebenezer. Are you getting this? :D Well, shortly after I turned onto Ebenezer, I glanced at my odometer. Wow! 47074. Aslan is 47 (ord value) and Eustace is 74 (ord value, so is Jesus). Just at work today, I had been thinking how ego makes me want to be Edmund that kills the serpent with Rhindon, but that God wants me to be Eustace (the bratty kid that becomes a dragon) who instead lays down the 7th sword that was lodged in his flesh. (Lord Rhoop threw it at him, thinking he was an enemy.)

707 inside of 44. Hmmm. 707 is wife and sabbath. Reading l to r or r to l, we have 470. 1st word is Chittim which means bruisers. :lol: Last word is pain in Rev 21:4 as in no more pain. As I got to the grade school zone next to our subdivision, my odo was 47077. About 2 blocks into the sub. my odo turned 47078, I looked up and there was a boy on a bike with a sport jersey with a big 7 on the back. (Maybe a John Elway shirt.)

In Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Eustace is "reborn/ resurrected" as a boy again after he has his encounter with Aslan. Seeing that boy with the "missing" 7 made me smile, not just because I was missing the 7 on my odo, but during lunch, I had borrowed a quarter from the guy that sounds like my father-in-law to get a coke. I had come up to him, asked him if he liked football, told him that if he lent me a quarter, he would get his quarterback tomorrow.:lol:

Are you seeing all the synchronicities? Maybe it's just because I am "aware" of it. Most people, I guess, just aren't "listening".

This next picture is the only surviving fig tree from a late hard frost in 2007. (same spring I went 5 days w/o sleep and had a vision) Using Google earth, I saw that the elevation was 888 or 889 feet. The root would definitely be at 888 feet. The E/W coord end in 8.88 seconds.

In front of our house is this flower bed I made with a border of smooth river stones set in mortar and a path with small smooth decorative stones set in concrete that goes through the middle.

The elevation is 900 feet. 12 above the fig tree. The E/W coord of the cross runs about 8.86 to 8.84 seconds. 1st Greek word = 886 is Spirit. And of course, the reflection 688 is Jesus. The distance from the fig tree to the cross is 172 feet (nearest foot, exact measurement is hard to do). 1st and last words = 172 are heel in Gen 3:15 referring to Jesus' death on the cross and iniquity in 1 John 3:4. Lilliandil (the blue star) is 172, the reflection of Rhindon 271 when she is spelled with 1 "l" as in the credits. A line drawn between the tree and the cross is 180 degrees plus 1 or 2 tenths. I.e., true north. Blue star Rhindon = 180. More tomorrow. Need to go to bed.

Steve

Richard Amiel McGough
04-09-2013, 12:05 PM
Just my lame attempt at poetic humor.:sEm_blush8:

I thought maybe you were frustrated with me.

Mat 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. You mean like the plain meaning of "drink my blood and eat my flesh" or "cut off your hand or foot or pluck out your eye"? It is "plain" to you because that is the way we have always had it explained to us. But it does not fit his parables. Do the research. There is no evidence that he meant the tomb or grave "exclusively". They are the end result of the heart of sinful man, but it is more inclusive. Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The fact that the Bible speaks of some spiritual things doesn't mean that everything is spiritual. Else Jesus himself wasn't actually crucified - that was just a symbol of something spiritual?

Look again. Joh 19:15 But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

Lev 4:3 If the priest that is anointed do sin according to the sin of the people; then let him bring for his sin, which he hath sinned, a young bullock without blemish unto the LORD for a sin offering

I checked Leviticus. All I could find was Lev 4:3-12 that covers this type of sin of the priests. There are 859 verses just in Leviticus. That is only 10 out of 859 and more if you include the other books of Moses. Only verses 5-7 talk about the blood. So now we are down to 3 out of 859 and more. But only Lev. 4:5 (#2801) could be written as 3,4,5 (book, chapter, verse). Well, hello Moses. (and you, too, Pythagoras):D You sure are handy when one needs to find the right angel. :winking0071: Bullseye. Pardon the pun. :lol:

No need to SHOUT my friend. I can read. Unfortunately, you are not following the logic of probability. It is an error to calculate the probability after the fact. It is like shooting an error at random, and then drawing a bull's eye around where ever it landed and then using that as a criterion to calculate a probability. You say that there are only 10 our of 859 that covers "THIS TYPE of sin of the priests." So what? Why would you think that kind of sin, which you randomly landed on, is important? There were much more significant verses that could have been indexed by the number 2801. For example, I would have been much more impressed if you had landed on Lev 17:11 -
Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Your methodology gives you the ILLUSION of patterns when there really are none. Think of the ten thousand number coincidences that meant nothing to you as you have searched for patterns. If you took all the numbers you looked at, and did a proper analysis, you would find that statistically, the results are just a coincidence.

Over the years, I've been contacted by dozens of folks who have their own idiosyncratic set of coincidences that they find extremely compelling. I've learned to recognize the difference between chance and design. That's why I still think the holographs may be significant. They have a coherence that is self-confirming. They are not based on cherry picking and they are based on underlying principles. I don't see that in the coincidences you are sharing. Sorry. Just telling you what I see.

Speaking of bulls. Jesus was crucified on the 15th. Of that I am sure. He ate the passover the night before. So what did the priests do on the 15th?

The Bible appears to contradict itself on this point. Believers debate if he was crucified on the 15th (as in the Synoptics) or the 14th (as in John).

Num 28:19 But ye shall offer a sacrifice made by fire for a burnt offering unto the LORD; two young bullocks, and one ram, and seven lambs of the first year: they shall be unto you without blemish:
Num 28:22 And one goat for a sin offering, to make an atonement for you.

See, most preachers are lazy and just talk about the passover lamb. But there were more sacrifices that were types of Christ's sacrifice. He is called the lamb because the lamb is the commoner's animal. It would be awkward to call Jesus the lamb/bull/goat/pigeon/etc of God. :lol:

True enough. And that's why you would have to look at every verse that speaks of any kind of sacrifice to do your probability calculations.

Another observation. Bull has a value of 280. 281 - the one and the verse is the 280 separated/or next to the one. 2801 is also 2700 + 101.

Verse #2700 Exo 39:35 The ark of the testimony, and the staves thereof, and the mercy seat,
Exo 39:43 And Moses did look upon all the work, and, behold, they had done it as the LORD had commanded, even so had they done it: and Moses blessed them. The fifth word "the work" = 101.

Now think about that long and hard, Richard. At verse 2700, the people brought the ark w/ mercy seat to be inspected. 101 verses later, the priest was bringing the blood of a bull into the tabernacle because he as a chief priest had sinned.

Do you remember me telling you that since the Holy of Holies is 10x10x10 and you start counting from the middle (as fits the scriptures), then unit cube #101 is split by the mercy seat. Half in and half above. The mercy seat with the 2 cheribum even look like a 101 with the shekinah glory. Also, the covering of the HoH would be in 271 = 10^3- 9^3

First verse that = 2700:

And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it. Exo 12:8

You could find such post hoc patterns in anything. The number 2700 is not a cube. And who cares about the number 101 in this context? Why is that important? The only reason these things seem significant to you is because you are reading your own idiosyncratic meanings. I've been watching people do this kind of thing for decades. They send me large volumes of their detailed calculations. I also watch Muslims do it with the Koran. Sorry, your playing field is just too large. And you have no principles to follow. You just piece together whatever bits and pieces you can fit into your mosaic. The mosaic is the creation of your mind.

BOTTOM LINE: There is no way for you to discern between CHANCE and DESIGN. I've brought this to your attention a number of times. You need to deal with it. If there is no way for you to tell the difference between totally random numbers (like when you mistook the value of that verse which was really 6565) then there is no reason for you (or anyone) to believe your patterns are anything but random. Do you understand this point? It is the most important point you must think "long and hard" about.

Do you really think all the above that fits so perfectly is just a coincidence?

Yes. And I explained why you should too. You need to tell me how you would discern between totally random patterns and real patterns. If you can't do that, then why would you think any are real?

I don't know for sure right now. I'm doing a low skill labor job for less than half of what I was making but I am able to listen to music, bible, memorize scripture so I am just waiting patiently (and learning to be thankful) for God's perfect timing. I do know, and mostly because of your work :yo:, that God has been revealing things to me that I would never learn in an University. What he wants me to do with that knowledge remains to be seen. It may be only for my own edification cause as you know, knowledge can puff one's self up and pride goes before a fall.

Steve
OK. I'd like to discuss this more. Do you understand that there is a psychological phenomenon that causes many people to see patterns in random data? It's called apophenia. Its rather like pareidolia, where folks see faces in random data. This is easy to understand because our brains are designed to see faces, so it's just an over-sensitivity of that function. It would be interesting to discuss this with you more. Take a look at this article called Patternicity: Finding Meaningful Patterns in Meaningless Noise (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=patternicity-finding-meaningful-patterns).

Richard Amiel McGough
04-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Today was a perfect day to ride my bike to work.

Don't let the Suzy fool yah. So it has smallish wheels and a step through design (That's for us old foggies. :D) It has almost 650 liquid cooled cc's. Goes over 100 mph. Hauls my wife on trips through the smoky's while getting around 57 mpg. Can store almost a cartload of groceries and weighs over 600 lbs. It eats harley's for lunch on the "Tail of the Dragon". :lol:

Quite a lot packed into that small frame. Sounds like fun!

Anyway, I was on my way home enjoying the warm weather and hit 4 green lights in a row that I hardly ever make. Hmmm. Maybe something special coming up. Sure enough. Turned onto Kingston Pike and there was 281 right in front of me. :D Follow that car. :lol: Well, about a mile or less, right where I turn left onto (:lol:, right where I left, get it?) Ebenezer (stone of my help :D) 281 turn right into a Food City Parking lot which is flanked by N. Peters Rd which runs into and "loses" it's name to Ebenezer. Are you getting this? :D Well, shortly after I turned onto Ebenezer, I glanced at my odometer. Wow! 47074. Aslan is 47 (ord value) and Eustace is 74 (ord value, so is Jesus). Just at work today, I had been thinking how ego makes me want to be Edmund that kills the serpent with Rhindon, but that God wants me to be Eustace (the bratty kid that becomes a dragon) who instead lays down the 7th sword that was lodged in his flesh. (Lord Rhoop threw it at him, thinking he was an enemy.)

I understand the connection between Peter (Stone) and Ebenezer (stone of help). But what is that supposed to mean? Those roads have been there how long?

As for the number 74 - that's near the peak of the distribution of ordinal values of English words. Here's the graph:

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/EnglishGemGraph.gif

And here are a few of the wonderful words that sum to 74 in English gematria (I highlighted a few of my favorites):

abandoner
ablation
abnegates
abominable
accesses
according
accursed
acquire
additive
adequate
adverbial
adverse
advocacy
aerobatic
agedness
agency's
aggrieve
agonised
aileron
ailment
airily
airpark
aliment
alkalised
allergen
alleys
alley's
alloyed
alludes
amalgamate
anagrams
anagram's
anaphora
anecdotic
angular
antedated
antennae
anyone
appealer
aptly
archival
areaway
arietta
arrearage
artefact
ascendible
assayed
atomy
atones
attained
attendee
audibly
audient
audits
aurora
auspice
avoidance
avoider
avowal
awakens
backfires
bagpiper
balderdash
balkanise
ballerina
balmily
baloney
barkers
bathtub
beauty
bedspread
beefsteak
beetling
beginner
belongs
belying
benighted
benzoic
between
biannual
biconcave
billabong
bitchier
bitter
blanketed
blither
blouse
boatels
bollix
bombards
bombers
bottle
braggart
braining
breasted
breathable
brigands
brigand's
brocket
brouhaha
bruise
brutal
buckshee
bumbles
bumboat
burdock
buries
burns
burro
bushes
busier
busload
campanile
camphor
canners
canner's
canopy
cantles
capstan
caressed
cartload
carving
cashbook
cationic
catnaps
causey
causing
cellarer
censor
chanson
chapeaus
chapleted
chapping
chariot
chests
chiliasm
chilling
chloride
chordate
chuffing
clammier
clarify
clinician
clocking
cloddish
clogging
cloning
clonks
closet
clouds
clumber
clumped
cockamamie
cocktail
coequal
coercing
collages
collier
colloq
colure
conceding
concur
condoned
confider
connect
cooking
copepod
cordite
couches
coups
coveted
cowbird
cowherb
cratered
craving
crested
cringer
crones
crooned
cross
crumble
cubicles
cubist
cuddling
curbing
cygnet
dandruff
dashers
datelined
dawdling
dazzle
deadlocks
debaters
decametre
deepest
defecating
deflects
delighted
demarcated
demerit
demises
denudate
descry
detailer
devalued
diagnose
dialogue
diatomic
diction
dietician
diffused
dignify
dingdong
discharge
ditching
diverged
dollop
domiciled
donkey
donut
doodles
dragoon
drastic
dressed
drills
drown
drumhead
duckbill
ductile
dully
dunlin
dutiable
eatery
ectype
edentate
eerily
efflux
egrets
eidolon
eighty
elaterid
element
elevated
embroil
enchanted
enduing
energy
engirdle
engulfed
enkindle
enrapt
enteric
enticer
entrap
envies
erratic
error
escaping
ethereal
etudes
evanesce
exclude
exhales
exiles
expiable
eyeful
fabricant
facture
falconer
families
fastened
fawning
feaster
featherbed
feculence
feeblest
fetter
fictive
fieldpiece
fiendish
fifties
figment
figural
filefish
finished
fishier
fitful
flagpole
flamers
flanking
flapper
flasket
flaunt
fleshes
flirted
flopped
florin
flout
focalised
focally
foliages
follicle
fondant
fondler
fonts
font's
foreboded
foreign
forgave
frangible
freeboard
frogman
fruit
frump
fuller
fusible
gadroon
gaillardia
gawkier
gelidly
geminate
giblets
ginning
girdles
glaciers
glacier's
gliders
gloats
globule
glycol
godson
goitre
goodies
goodie's
gorilla
gospel
gouges
grainy
gramps
granite
grapier
gratis
greases
greater
greets
grimacer
gripes
groans
guacharo
guarder
gubbins
gunmen
gurgled
habitual
hairdos
hairpiece
halftime
haricot
harlot
hastate
haulier
haunch's
hawser
headlight
hearers
heavens
heaven's
hernias
hernia's
heroine
hexagon
hiccough
highboy
hightail
hippy
hoarier
holiday
homicidal
hooky
hoopoe
horns
hosier
hundred
hurrah
hutchie
hyaline
idealess
idyllic
illicit
immerged
impearl
impels
impish
implacable
implode
increase
indecent
indicant
infuse
ingest
ingrate
inhaling
inhumed
initial
insole
invades
inveigh
jailers
jangling
jerking
jewels
jilter
jolly
jotted
jury
katydid
kidnaps
killing
kindles
kingbird
kneecaps
labelling
labialised
lacewing
lamellar
lamented
landmark
langlauf
largish
lasers
laser's
latching
latticed
laxly
legalised
legally
lenses
leonine
lesion
lessen
letup
liaises
lichenin
likely
lingered
linkman
linnet
liplike
loaders
loaves
locater
looms
lounge
loveable
lymph
macaroni
machinate
mainly
makings
manacling
mandarin
manifold
mannered
marital
martial
masking
mastiff
maudlin
measles
megacycle
meiotic
melanoma
melody
menorah
merino
merited
messiah
minion
misname
monoacid
moorage
moping
motile
moulded
moves
mower
muddier
mutable
mutt
neonate
nicknamed
nifty
ninebark
nooks
nook's
noseband
nuclear
nugget
nuts
nut's
obedient
objects
object's
obviate
occult
officiate
oldwife
oleander
operable
operas
opera's
opium
optima
ordeals
ordnance
organs
organ's
oriole
oxeye
pairing
palates
palate's
pallor
pappy
parables
parcels
parent
parts
payload
peavey
peering
pellicle
pemmican
pendant
penny
perches
perfecta
pergola
pesos
phasing
photo
pianos
piano's
picnicked
pigfish
pigtail
pinches
pinnacle
pinto
pitiable
piton
pitted
pixy
placards
placard's
platy
playable
pledging
plodder
plunk
podgier
point
pokier
polkas
polka's
pollen
polls
pommel
poses
posse
pounce
preacher
prickle
prize
proud
prune
pucker
puffy
pupil
quakes
quanta
quota
raiders
rainier
ranching
ranking
rapper
rattan
readily
rearms
rededicate
reducer
reeves
refuse
relent
reloads
remediable
renewed
rennin
repeated
resole
retailed
retold
retraced
rickrack
risible
rivet
rollback
ropy
rout
rubies
ruler
rundle
sabotaged
saddlebags
sailor
salamis
salmon
salvable
sarcasm
sarong
saucing
savages
scalper
scanner
scribbled
scriber
scrubbed
scrum
scuffs
searchable
seaway
selfdom
semblance
settee
severe
shaggier
shaping
shaves
shines
shingle
shinleaf
shirt
shoal's
shoals
shorn
showed
sidling
signet
silos
simple
sizable
skater
skidpan
skimmed
skips
skulk
sky's
slackened
sledding
sliding
slinked
sloth
snail's
snails
snatched
sneeze
softie
soils
song's
songs
spangle
sparked
speedy
spent
sprat
spume
spur
squeak
stabbing
stackable
stayed
steady
steeped
stoked
strake
strap
streak
stuck
stun
subbing
suite
surged
swarm
swatch
syndic
takers
talking
tangelo
tangier
tarot
tartan
tearing
telly
tempt
tenant
terraced
theism
thicker
thinned
thrash
threw
throbbed
tiddly
toper
tots
toucan
tour
tramcar
trap's
traps
trauma
trawl
trekked
trepan
trifled
trochee
troika
trope
tucks
turbid
unafraid
unbelief
unchecked
uncle's
unclear
uncles
uncoil
unfix
unpick
unpin
upkeep
upside
uptake
usual
vagary
vaguer
validate
varies
vassal
videos
vixen
waddling
waggish
waggles
wandered
warier
warms
washer
weapon
weaver
weekday
weepy
weirdo
weirs
welding
welkin
whaling
widens
widow
wiener
wildcard
wiling
winkle
wires
wiser
wombat
yields
zanies

Do you seriously think there is any meaning to be found in that list?

707 inside of 44. Hmmm. 707 is wife and sabbath. Reading l to r or r to l, we have 470. 1st word is Chittim which means bruisers. :lol: Last word is pain in Rev 21:4 as in no more pain. As I got to the grade school zone next to our subdivision, my odo was 47077. About 2 blocks into the sub. my odo turned 47078, I looked up and there was a boy on a bike with a sport jersey with a big 7 on the back. (Maybe a John Elway shirt.)

I know how it feels .... it feels like you are living in a huge clockwork universe where the gears are numbers and words and everything is meaningful. I've been where you are a couple decades ago.

In Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Eustace is "reborn/ resurrected" as a boy again after he has his encounter with Aslan. Seeing that boy with the "missing" 7 made me smile, not just because I was missing the 7 on my odo, but during lunch, I had borrowed a quarter from the guy that sounds like my father-in-law to get a coke. I had come up to him, asked him if he liked football, told him that if he lent me a quarter, he would get his quarterback tomorrow.:lol:

Nice pun. :thumb:

Are you seeing all the synchronicities? Maybe it's just because I am "aware" of it. Most people, I guess, just aren't "listening".

Yes, but ... can you imagine not seeing synchronicities no matter what happened? That's the key. It doesn't matter what random set of data comes your way. You will see find meaningful coincidences.

This next picture is the only surviving fig tree from a late hard frost in 2007. (same spring I went 5 days w/o sleep and had a vision) Using Google earth, I saw that the elevation was 888 or 889 feet. The root would definitely be at 888 feet. The E/W coord end in 8.88 seconds.

In front of our house is this flower bed I made with a border of smooth river stones set in mortar and a path with small smooth decorative stones set in concrete that goes through the middle.

The elevation is 900 feet. 12 above the fig tree. The E/W coord of the cross runs about 8.86 to 8.84 seconds. 1st Greek word = 886 is Spirit. And of course, the reflection 688 is Jesus. The distance from the fig tree to the cross is 172 feet (nearest foot, exact measurement is hard to do). 1st and last words = 172 are heel in Gen 3:15 referring to Jesus' death on the cross and iniquity in 1 John 3:4. Lilliandil (the blue star) is 172, the reflection of Rhindon 271 when she is spelled with 1 "l" as in the credits. A line drawn between the tree and the cross is 180 degrees plus 1 or 2 tenths. I.e., true north. Blue star Rhindon = 180. More tomorrow. Need to go to bed.

Steve
Dude - it's all random. To see this, all you need to do is answer my "bottom line" question: Could you tell the difference between your data and a random set of data? I think we've already proven the answer is no because you found meaningful coincindences where you had the wrong value of that verse (6565). And the funny thing is, exactly the same thing happened with the patterns that LJG#@# found when he was "decoding" the Bible. Did you follow that thread? Take a look. It should be very enlightening. He was finding all sorts of coincidences and thought they were put there by God. Then he got a whole series wrong for the same reason you got that verse wrong (a bug in my software). He said that it proved nothing. That was very sad, because this is the only way to prove that the patterns are random, but he wouldn't admit it.

Great chatting!

Richard

04-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Hey Richard :yo:,

Sorry for the shouting. It wasn't intentional. I guess I got carried away. I will respond to you tomorrow night. I've been sick the last few days and still working. Last night I was in bed from 4:30 pm to 6:00 am. I need to go to bed now so I can work tomorrow. There were a few aspects of that last synchronicity that I forgot to add that make it more impressive. Check your inbox.

Later,

Steve

Richard Amiel McGough
04-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Hey Richard :yo:,

Sorry for the shouting. It wasn't intentional. I guess I got carried away. I will respond to you tomorrow night. I've been sick the last few days and still working. Last night I was in bed from 4:30 pm to 6:00 am. I need to go to bed now so I can work tomorrow. There were a few aspects of that last synchronicity that I forgot to add that make it more impressive. Check your inbox.

Later,

Steve
Don't worry about it. I was just letting you know the font was getting a bit BIGGER AND BOLDER than it needed to be. :p

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you get better soon.

04-11-2013, 08:02 PM
Don't worry about it. I was just letting you know the font was getting a bit BIGGER AND BOLDER than it needed to be. :p

Sorry to hear you are sick. Hope you get better soon.

Feel a little better today. Was able to mow the back yard and clean out our pool (4' x 16' diamater above ground we bought from Sam's 8 yrs ago for $300). I will try to keep this short as I need to get to bed soon. 10:25 pm our time.

First off, thank you for highlighting those words.

Do you seriously think there is any meaning to be found in that list?

It made my job a lot easier.:D For some reason you chose 23 words.

1st word = 23 is "live" from Gen 1:20. Last word is "if" in 2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
That is verse #28881. Almost the reflection of the above verse, but with the 1. Hide the three 8's in one 8 and you have 281. 1st word = 281 is conception in Gen 3:16. Last word is Lamb in Rev 5:6. Hmmm, amazing coincidences.

Remember that? From my first post and "mistaken" verse. I am beginning to believe that you really can't resist the Sophia.:D

I briefly checked the red words to see if any would add up to 515 standard value, same as Jesus. Only checked the ones that would be close. You did get one hit. Tempt. What is amazing is that is the 19th highlighted word. So you gave meaning to the list in more ways than you realised. When one looks at your "special" list of words that = 19 in your link, the 3rd (3Dim= space) word is "the earth" and the 4th (4Dim = time) is "the heart". You see, you just answered your own question about my use of the "heart of the earth". Coincidence? I'll give you a coincidence that will blow you away. I was making brownies (again :lol:) maybe 25 min ago. I was thinking about "tempt" and Jesus and how he was tempted in all ways like we are. Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

I was thinking how he was tempted at the beginning and the end of his ministry. Just as I was thinking his biggest temptation must have been to just chuck it all, not put up with the torture, mocking, etc. beckon his angels and just go home. At that very moment, I mean down to 1 or 2 seconds, from the living room Felix Unger (my wife was watching the odd couple) says, "I'm tempted to ship out!" He and his separated wife and Oscar and his divorced wife were on some vacation together. So he was tempted to abandon his wife.:eek:

Coincidence or God directing my thoughts because I let him? Who directed you to chose those 23 and "tempt" as the 19th?:eek: Do we really have complete control or have we "crossed over into the Twilight Zone" as the TV just announced?:lol:

Steve

04-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Today at work I picked up this "rag" while I was listening to a caller on a talk show on my personal radio. He was talking about the Texas explosion (and Boston incident, too) and how this country was getting away from God, etc. (I don't remember the actual words or his intent.) I don't want to get into a debate about fault and judgement. The purpose of this post is to show the synchronicity of this and other "rags" and to also expound on Leviticus 4 to prove that the 2801 was not random. It should also show that Jesus was crucified on the 15th, the Passover Feast Day.

That definitely caught my attention and I decided to take it home for pictures. When I got home, I looked up the location of the explosion and compared it with the SW "point" of the shirt. It didn't match, but I knew God had sent me that shirt. The timing, the map, the stripes, the location of the tear; it was all too close to be "random". So I used Google Earth to do some investigating. That is when I saw US HWY 281 going N and S through Texas and then when I clicked on San Antonio, I got a shock, which I'll explain shortly. I Wikied San Antonio. According to the latest census, it is the 7th largest city in the US. Remember that! It also is starting an 11 day (11 is the number of witness and death/judgement) fiesta starting TODAY. I saw a link for 281 and saw this!!

Here is the Google Earth shot of San Antonio. Notice the date of the picture, (the one that pops up when you move the cursor over it) November 5, 2011

Not only was the timing of the US map shirt amazing, but on Monday, the 2nd shirt I picked up (before morning break) was this.

This shirt was amazing to me for several reasons. My birthday is Nov 6, 1954. My favorite author and the person that probably influenced my thinking the most as I was growing up, was C.S. Lewis, known as "Jack" to his family and friends. He and JFK aka "Jack" died the same day, Nov 22, 1963. JFK's wife was known as "Jackie". This last Saturday night, my wife and I watched "The Rise of the Guardians" for the first time (on video). The main character is Jack Frost who had drowned as a boy when he fell through some ice playing with his sister. In the movie, he leads a kid through town on a roller coaster type ride on a sled.

I had mentioned to my wife that that was an irresponsible thing to do because when I was in 4th grade, the same year Lewis and JFK died, a classmate had been killed when his sled went into the street and he was run over by one of his neighbors .:pray:

I need to run for now. Will continue this post later tonight.

Steve

Richard Amiel McGough
04-20-2013, 11:26 AM
It made my job a lot easier.:D For some reason you chose 23 words.

What if I had randomly selected a different number? How many would you have found significant? The definition of "cherry picking" number patterns is to "count everything and select only that which fits a pattern you like." Is that not what you are doing?

And I find it very disappointing that you apparently do not understand that the purpose of the list was to show that there is no meaning to English gematria. There are too many words that have the same value. You can make up on set of "connections" you want. Why don't you understand this? It seems that you think the coincidences you are experiences are significant because they are statistically unlikely. But that's not true. It is an illusion caused by cherry picking. You are constantly counting things and looking at numbers. You select only those things that "fit the grid" of a pattern you like. This is how to create an illusion my friend. Why don't you understand this? You're smart!

1st word = 23 is "live" from Gen 1:20. Last word is "if" in 2Co 5:3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.
That is verse #28881. Almost the reflection of the above verse, but with the 1. Hide the three 8's in one 8 and you have 281. 1st word = 281 is conception in Gen 3:16. Last word is Lamb in Rev 5:6. Hmmm, amazing coincidences.
Remember that? From my first post and "mistaken" verse. I am beginning to believe that you really can't resist the Sophia.:D

You are very creative. You can make up any stories you like from random data. There is a simple test that would prove if your results are random or not. All you need to do is explain how you would distinguish between totally RANDOM data and "meaningful coincidences." If you can't do that, then it doesn't matter how many facts you can cherry pick to create your stories. Anyone can that. Indeed, it is a rather common disorder because humans are "pattern seeking animals." If you are interested in truth, check out the Scientific American article Patternicity: Finding Meaningful Patterns in Meaningless Data (http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=patternicity-finding-meaningful-patterns).

I briefly checked the red words to see if any would add up to 515 standard value, same as Jesus. Only checked the ones that would be close. You did get one hit. Tempt. What is amazing is that is the 19th highlighted word. So you gave meaning to the list in more ways than you realised. When one looks at your "special" list of words that = 19 in your link, the 3rd (3Dim= space) word is "the earth" and the 4th (4Dim = time) is "the heart". You see, you just answered your own question about my use of the "heart of the earth". Coincidence? I'll give you a coincidence that will blow you away. I was making brownies (again :lol:) maybe 25 min ago. I was thinking about "tempt" and Jesus and how he was tempted in all ways like we are. Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Again, a random hit proves nothing. You have no way to discern between meaning and meaninglessness. You are just connecting dots between ten million random data points and selecting those that you can tie together in a "meaningful" way. Why don't you understand this? It's super obvious to me because I've had dozens of folks contact me who were convinced their random patterns proved they were Elijah, or the Messiah, or that predicted the date of the second coming, or a disaster like millions dying in San Diego, etc., etc., etc. .... I've seen so much, I can recognize it rather quickly. The key is that you have no standard by which to discern between random vs. meaningful. And more significantly, even when you make a mistake, you can make it fit your pattern. This shows that literally ANY RANDOM DATA can be made to fit your pattern, and that means that the pattern is all in your head. It would be good if you thought about this till you understand why it is true.

I was thinking how he was tempted at the beginning and the end of his ministry. Just as I was thinking his biggest temptation must have been to just chuck it all, not put up with the torture, mocking, etc. beckon his angels and just go home. At that very moment, I mean down to 1 or 2 seconds, from the living room Felix Unger (my wife was watching the odd couple) says, "I'm tempted to ship out!" He and his separated wife and Oscar and his divorced wife were on some vacation together. So he was tempted to abandon his wife.:eek:

Ha! That's great. I've had experiences like that too. So what do you think it means? Do you think God is controlling your mind and causing you to think about "temptation" just at that moment because he also manipulated the TV programming and your wife's choice to watch it? That seems to much like "micromanagement" to me. If synchronicities are real, then I think the best explanation is that we are psychic. It makes a lot more sense to think that our minds occasionally anticipate what is coming and adjust themselves than to think that there is a god out there who is manipulating our thoughts and the rest of reality to occasionally make little synchronicities like this happen.

And of course, it seems more likely that that was just a random coincidence. Think of the ten thousand random words you hear every day that don't match your thoughts. You have ignore them all. If you included them, you would understand that the event that seemed so significant is not outside what we would expect from random chance.

Coincidence or God directing my thoughts because I let him? Who directed you to chose those 23 and "tempt" as the 19th?:eek: Do we really have complete control or have we "crossed over into the Twilight Zone" as the TV just announced?:lol:

Steve
Why think that it is "God" who is directing your thoughts? It seems more likely that you are mildly psychic. That would account for the randomness. It's hard to imagine that God would design all reality so that you can enjoy a few synchronicities even as he stands by and lets countless children die horrible deaths and random bombers blow the legs off innocent bystanders.

Great chatting!

Richard

Richard Amiel McGough
04-22-2013, 09:42 AM

Hey there Steve,

I think there is a third possibility.

1) Coincidence.

2) God directed your thoughts.

3) Your own subconscious mind directed your thoughts.

The third possibility makes the most sense to me. Our minds are connected to reality and it may be that they naturally anticipate upcoming events with vague "intuitions" and what not. Perhaps we are all slightly psychic. This seems to fit the highly disordered and random nature of the "messages" you are getting. It would be rather odd to think that the One with Infinite Intelligence would be purposely attempting to communicate in such a disordered and inexact way. But it makes perfect sense that a slightly psychic mind could pick up on bits here and there and piece them into a semi-coherent picture. And of course, this is all assuming that there is any legitimacy to the things you are record when in fact most of them appear to me to be purely random and meaningless (as evidenced by the "meaning" you found even when you made an error).

Richard