PDA

View Full Version : N O W S H O W I N G : K Y M A T I C A

Timmy
01-20-2013, 10:04 PM
This W.O.W.(tm)--[W.ord O.f W.arning], as well as the video you are about to see, do not neccesarily reflect the positions of:
The initiator of this thread,
Nor the proprietors,
Nor said and unsaid moderators of the B.W.F. Acpropalypse.

This message is merely a public service announcement, .solely and simply provisio dorected for diiscursive debates and quibbling. By no stretch of the imagination should any willing participant.viewing this ingenious masterpiece attempt any of these feats at home. These are highly skilled trained professionals who have spent hour upon hour perfecting tedious and exacting disciplines that make it seem as though demonstration of these stupendous feats is as simple as merely flicking on.a light switch. Nothing could be further from the facts.
We repeat, do not try these stunts at home

Just sit down.
Buckle up.
Sit Back
And
RELAX
This is
Your ride: Your journey
Enjoy
Or
Naught:
Thank you
For your time
And attention.

MY JIHADITH
Requiescat In Pace

:Building the perfect Beast:
46 and 2 ahead of me
But me is ye
And ye is we
And we are. . .All together
Muhadeen
:We shall manifest:
The Guided One

Immanetize the Eschaton
...N.I.T...:...E.I.P...
0 =-5

And now, for you auditory confusion and visual consternation,
Something to offend and satiate,
To affirm doubts
And deny illusion,
To entertain or distain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AanQ2mY2jjc

Timmy
01-25-2013, 08:41 PM
??? IS EVERYONE HERE CLUELESS ???
??? DOESN'T ANYONE GET IT ???
Here!
Listen to Reverend Maynard James Kenan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAyk3qsAxA
"Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys
Where there's one you're bound to divide it right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason,
And this is what they choose?

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,
And where there's one they're bound to divide it right in two.

Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they make a club to beat their brother down.
How they've survived so misguided is a mystery.
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability
To lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Gotta divide it all right in two.

Fight till they die over sun, over sky,
They fight till they die over sea, over air,
They fight till they die over blood, over love,
They fight till they die over words, polarizing.

Angels on the sideline again,
Benched along with patience and reason.
Wondering where this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two."

Richard Amiel McGough
01-26-2013, 12:53 PM
???IS EVERYONE HERE CLUELESS???
???DOESN'T ANYONE GET IT???
Here!
Listen to Reverend Maynard James Kenan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edAyk3qsAxA
"Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys
Where there's one you're bound to divide it right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason,
And this is what they choose?

Silly monkeys.
Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,

Silly monkeys.

Benched along with patience and reason.
Wondering where this tug of war will end.

Gotta divide it all right in two."

Magnificent song! Thanks Timmy.

:signthankspin:

The words are of such significance as to deserve a larger font.

Let this be the Year of Love and Unity (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3537-Let-2013-be-the-Year-of-Love-and-Unity!) - Unity in rich Diversity! Morality is Integrity and Integrity is Unity and Unity is Love and this is the ontological key that opens every door.

Timmy
01-27-2013, 09:07 PM
Glad you liked it Richard...and hi Rose:icon_hello:

It's hoped the graphic cynicism is not too much to deal with for those onlooking.

*Timmy bows grinning ear to ear*

...are the words about the right size now, having followed your lead?

It is sorely wished Kymatica would be watched through...which reminds, the blog articles from Rose's "God and Butterfly" and your own blog are being set together, compared, prioritized by thought development.and history of progress on texts, reframing your thoughts together and more.

Still, for Rose, i am working on a better way to answer that "million dollar question" you two posed, without anyone getting huffy or red-faced any more than has been done through these words already over there.

God bless you both immensely.
May your table remain full
And
Your home experience comraderie.
In all you two share together:
Persist and endure
In Peace.

Timmy

Timmy
02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Here! Please
read the core words
from Reverend Maynard James Kenan:
"...Give them thumbs, they forge a blade,
Silly monkeys.

They fight till they die over words, polarizing."
SATURNALIA 1999
From the current of 93 into the current ov __ onto the 156 current
INFINITY AND BEYOND

(in celebration of our first successful global campaign foisting the Y2k scare amongst O P)
Prior the advent of Flamewar 2000 on the Zee list, I was blessed with opportunity to forge a vision quest to Seattle, Washington, then meet with Nema (West Coast MAATian Lodge) and Charlie Hiltzheimer (I.O.T. Seattle) to discuss and negotiate Black Lodge Agenda to be perpetrated through member of the Pact (I.O.T. California) via outposts from Camel By The Sea all the way down South to Pasadena.

Several additional higher up magisters also showed up, and later that week, met with the three of us there.

Though much discussion centered on defamation of infamously recognized but useless artificers within, yet in good standing with O.T.O. and associated orgs, this last big Zee Meet onto Omegalithic transitionalisms bore down on separation from U.K. and Austrian Chapters and Pacts. We would forge ahead without any supposed Leaders ever being allowed to find out in any way, shape or form what has already transpired.

The plan was to bring this about using syncopic methods through strategically placed memtic sequences directed to all who had or would aspire chairs and degrees. We utilized certain principles from methods in mind control along with more effective processes of NLP technology...all the while denying their usefulness. We did seperate, yet never did we disassociate from the ranks. We continued with them, but were not of them. Even i myself did not bother to cease interaction with IOT, St. Louis, until Samhain 2004.

What could ever work better than a conspiracy that seems to be part of their own planning. We would ever follow through, but add two times two...Neema heard enough, and left.

Final determination yielded a cold cruel calculated confrontationaless circumambulatory collision against their promoted agenda. Our new bastion call was framed up in their own words, "Ordo ab Chao..." yet we all vowed an oath of secrecy until what we were to achieve was past fact. When they said, "ORDO AB CHAO," though we all would loudly join in this motto, we would continue WHISPERING ventriloquially breathed forth "...AB CHAO AB CHAO AD INFINITUM."

There still are moles in place keeping tabs on IP Windows and O P predialectics relative to what shall happen next...but we are the kats who walk alone.

Many of us have tried warning others what is to occur, pointing to principles, however, subhuman tendency is to objectify everything and take for granted what is already set in place to achieve these future plans borne ov Protocols.

It was a meeting to end all future Meets, and as we said, so it is.

We all are now scattered throughout the U.S.A., various hub countries in Europe--(from the U.K. to Austrailia, Scandia (particularly Norway) and all the way into the Ukraine), Japan, China, India and Pakistan<--(aka Iran) and Madagascar.

Through our assistance with Octavo, our faction that determined to fractalize, had developed and established means of communication absent of any known means used in passing along information. (Here at B.W.F.A.(tm) there are only 3 aware of that which I speak; however, it has been determined high time to release this knowledge to the O P.)

I came to them, both Charlie and Nema, pseudononimously, though in Seattle many a recognized face held their peace as we all had a rousing good time. Flamewar 2000 went off without a hitch, though the cancer eating away Charlie's health had many in a dander. This Flamewar was the Magnum Opus used to distract from what was actually happening as our New Order Decentralized. It lasted from my birthday on 01-04-00, until two day before Charlie, as he so eloquently puts it, became "The Archetypal Theriomorph within the Lotus." Majordomo listserver became silent and somber a day before Charlie wrote his last words @ http://deathandhell.com/ on 11-11-01.

As all the planned transitioning was completed, so ended the longest biggest flamewar ever know in occulture.

To some, the following will be bad news and to others, it be well and good just deserts STS.
Several of us known simply as "The Old Zees" formed into a band centralizing most activities from the outskirts of Phoenix: Queen's River Arizona, with our outpost at the very foot of those mountains. Our net group is still operative, and exoterically is known as Z(enseider)Z, yet, we composed a five fold core, known by many as Thee Philthy Phew. Though it may not even seem plausible, here in the United States( of confusion--...and herein lies a counter intuitive hint--) is now one of many various vortexual zones in developmental ops, as this college community transfers to us many promising neophytes tested and true to our core operatives ...and of course, even today, we hold magnificent sway among those from the Green Triangle Area all the way to, yet past Orinda, into the Bay Area.

I shall speak nothing of what has been done on the East Coast, except to say, "Their/our situation is virtually the same."

W.O.W.(tm)

Whoever it may be, thinking themselves appointed by some supposed so-called higher authority, running interference or reporting to any outside our disorganization about our progress or even released disinformation from our pact protocols or manifesto can expect a most unexpected turn of events in their own personal lieves.
[On this wise the ancient Chinese curse runs: MAY YOU LIVE IN INTERESTING TIMES, and many times over has been observed the demise of those to whom no finger of malcontent has even been raised by Timmy's hand, much less even signifying those petty ¿ obstructions ? room for consideration...all because, in assuming their selves to be part of the solution, soul police, or judge, in meddling where their fingers do not belong, they electrocute themselves when one finger touches this hive mynd operative through ambient transference. When one of any of the Z(enseider)Z suffer, a swarming ensues that will not stop, until extreme prejudice run full course and that which obstructs our own no longer stands...though a cycle has become completed, HERE THE SPIRAL NEVER ENDS.]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyK3xOUyurE
In North and South America, we have all done what is needful to appear worthless and can easily be seen as menace to society if obstructed...so governments and affiliate Free and Accepted Good Ole' Boyz Orgs, be that church, club, or fraturnus, they cannot contend against our tribe. We rose unbounded with plumbline and sword superceedent to any square and compass designed for those book and hammer Yorkshire and Scottish Terriers: 'marks' that will do anything for a bone: MAWAHAHAHA! Neither shall we Phew, who number now as many, shall never ever signify any password or due sign as anything more than a plea bargaining pack animal mode of existence for those too weak, without intestinal and testicular fortitude recovered thru disciplined praxi.

None of those mutts shall ever stand with their head in the clouds and their own two feet grounded. What is beyond Eureka, 46 and 2, will never see affinity with these unable to transit the appropriate placement of the central pillar...and these are many who stand as lengendary brown nosed fundament-alists. As Andre (of the council of five) oft proclaims, "THEY JUST DON'T GET IT...THE WHOLE HORSE SHIT THREE RING CIRCUS SEIDSHOW IS RIGGED!" ...and the "they" mentioned, think they are figuring or have already figured out the Pathagorean mystery, yet from all their futile meanderings: nothing from nothing leaves nothing.

I may have said too much and no longer give one squat to hoot or holler, because as this progresses into finality, it will be too late for those who would not listen. They shall be so caught up scampering hither and yon just to survive, it shall irreversibly overtake them, and even most who think they are the ones in control shall soon know differently.

Now that push has come to shove from out ov of this, here on out, since force has now become form idable, it is now feasible, equitable, and of sufficient inertial momentum, that final stages in motion shall initiate the collapse of the floundering flailing financial institutions. This shall topple domino after domino until the whole corrupt temple implodes from within. The very framers and builders thereof shall find their own selves beneath the megalithic weight of their own constructs, be it any institution or from behind their very apron. They would have been better by far, to remain hoodwinked with the cable tow still about their necks, yet because they say they know and do not have a clue, these shall see their judgement fall upon their own heads.

Bouy is Timmy just getting off the starting block with the onset of a horrendous case of ranting or what?

MARK THESE WORDS

In a very short while, a new--(at least in the sense of most people)--and unheard of extreme right wing agenda will shine forth lighting the answer to lands beginning to experience governments built from past models of republics are their own defeat: their worst enemy to freedom being freedom itself. They destroy their own economies stealing their own money from themselves, ever weakening themselves through their own resultant greed and indolence. When these bastions of freedom yielded their own sovereignty to other nations, they sounded their own death knell...and caskets are lined up waiting to be filled.

For the individual, it is suggested that you learn autonomy fast and furiously. Anyone who can think through, say, or do even a half dozen things independently is freer than those living hand to mouth expecting their backboneless support systems to give them life, liberty and the pursuit of frivolities.

So, start your own garden, as big as you can make it...and never forget to remember to forget to sign any document with anything other than spit. At all cost, it will be invaluable to learn how to operate and function outside of maritime law, prepared to live nomadically on a moments notice...
...and ever safeguard your individual rights through declaring yourself a free and independent sovereign nation...jkjklol

Last but not least, you do what I am doing via this text:
Spread the word around.
Cut and paste what is pertinent into one text,
then show that message
to as many as you possibly can.

You must get the word out like me. As much strength that rests within you, do some real legwork. As many of you as can do this Great Work and safeguard individual rights and human destiny, whenever whatever pportunity presents itself, pull as many legs as possible...just like we are pulling yours or not.
:hysterical::rofl::lmbo:

Fnord,

Timmy bin Laden or not

Charisma
02-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Recompense to no man evil for evil.

Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,

but rather make room for God's wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Therefore if your enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Timmy
02-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Recompense to no man evil for evil.

Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

If it be possible, as much as lies in you, live peaceably with all men.

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,

but rather make room for God's wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Therefore if your enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Charis Charis Charis

I would that you will consider the words now revealed rather than thinking in terms of some silly collision concourse. Where do you come up with the notion that anything can be changed that has already occurred?

Would it be better none be told, then stare in silence while fellow humans suffer? When the trap finally springs shut and I watch the fur fly from the flurrying fearful only to think, "run rabbit run," I would be judged for not judging my self. Complacency kills, and more there be who have breathed their last breath from a rocking chair looking out a window than by a stray bullet.

What's it gonna' be?

You need to quit already and take heed. The British Isles are landmasses where few if any can "flee to the mountains" without being found. It might be hard to quit supporting those things that most pour their very existence into, but in each individual's acharit, we each alone stand answerable to God, without the façade of materiality or any human reasoning to uphold the way we thought things were.

If you are someway somehow thinking this is about revenge (on my part ...by any stretch of the imagination) you do not know me at all.

Why do you think what is past changes or can be changed? What good is it pervert what is lodged in memory? Why can't people live with who they have been made to become? Why do so many think they have to change others when every one of those jerks have lives that are usually quite a bit more screwed up than the ones they think they can change? (they cannot even fix themselves!) Who makes them a sound jury of peers (being one person), or qualifies them to be a negotiative advocate, an d what gives them the right to either judge or meddle with others purposes? Who knows anybody better than themselves, but God alone? What drug has ever really fixed anyone anyway,instead of poisoning and killing off the biological functionality God gave them in the first place? Why does everybody have to seem like everybody else to be considered ok, and what is the definition of "insane" and "normal" anyway?

WHO MADE WHO?

This all (KYMATICA and everything else) came out of something you at first seemed so very concerned yourself as necessary in the first place. Though you were told everything is good just like it is, you could not be content with that. So I consented and your prayers were answered, just like mine always are...and I pray good for you in return.

Had I the means to speak, we could be doing that right now....but all things in His good time, eh?

...and that question you ever impetuously ask, yet are never satisfied with the answer given, as though you are thinking "why I need to pray more for that"???
You can quit now, PLEASE, because all the memories that came rushing back to the surface shall not be relived again...what you are seeing is what you thought would be so good and still I wonder, or is doubt a better word?

You see, now I deeply wish it would all just go away, and things here were as before the prying even ever began.

...at least I did not have to sleep so much and things now seem like they are always moving in slow motion.
I think I did myself wrong, now seldom able to complete those more comprehensive tasks--(once so enjoyed)--in one span of time. Now it is as a limitation, a burden always hounding me has been placed on every effort made, and resultant frustration takes a heavy toll through a life that no more appears to be solid. It is now like living in a cut-and-paste world, a piecemeal existence at best.

...and the way this consciousness now races....I HATE IT! The Queen of Hearts with her 6 impossible things before breakfast ain't got nothin' on Timmy.

I still do not feel like other do with that whole emotive thing, so that is a plus. I think this is the only shred of normality remaining. No telling how exhausting it could be added to frustrations wearing on this skin so much I wish I could just peel it off forever and walk, NO: FLY away...and I will, but not today.

People are suddenly telling me I look quite a bit older than just months ago. Looking at pictures before we ever talked compared to just 12 weeks ago have confirmed what they say. Pictures taken today compared to 12 weeks ago re-affirm this. Maybe this all happened just so I can finally end walking on earth quicker. If this is the case, I cannot be happier, and appreciate more than any could realize what changes this carcass is swiftly transitioning through. (For sooo long--over 25 years--people thought I was somewhere between the ages of 25-30, but in mere months this all has changed. Stay tuned for further updates.)

Recalled is after coming out of the hospital in 85', people shocked to see me out so soon, and floored if accidentally telling some people things about them they thought nobody knew...and it can truthfully be said, I was never told by any person what unintentionally slipped past these lips from time to time. I walked ungarded and spoke bluntly...and now,
of benefits, the most noticeable is how easy it is to again see right through situations and people, and if needful reach down inside and bring that out of them. Problem is, well it is the same as when I was released from the hospital: more and more folks avoid being around me for fear of being found out (I guess...no, I know, but I don't want to know).
(At least now I actually do know who my friends really are...my friend. (Only your enemies take stabs at you from behind. Your friends stab you right in front of your face.))
More than any other place visited, in churches I see this hypocrisy, like scared little mice, some putting on the bravado to somehow think they are covering their fear(s) or what they really are like...and no person really wants to be like any of that.

Anyway, 46 and twos ahead of me.

Those things said, here is that final answer to that question, where answers used to dissatisfy you.
You may not like it but this is just the way it is right now.

Since this is the arts and entertainment playland ov this Magnifique' Acropolis, here is some of my culture back to you, in living color, related words, and a pretty cool tune to boot.
It is requested you call it quits prying or thinking you know how things need be...as this will no longer be met with anything but silence, and hopefully dead at that before long.

Simply put: Presently, this seems to be the last moments in the END GAME.
Should this be, whatever you do, please do not spoil this for me.
Don't you have something better to do than always focusing on what already happened?
You should be looking to what's ahead instead of always trying to pick up what you left behind.
You only have where you are and what you are doing right now, so make the best of it.
People always looking back end up getting hit from behind with what was just in front of them. Think about that for awhile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB3c5T71Ugg.
Now there is a Python tailed Jackass
just looking for more fish to fry:
and ever bucking from behind
not just a few
off of their blessed assurance.

Unus Niger Panthera Pardus,

aka Timmy

p.s.
Crying might be cathartic,
and useless chatter pains;
but nothing's invisible now
and nothing will ever change that.

I wish that you will just
leave me alone
at least for now
for everybody's good.

Charisma
02-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Timmy Timmy Timmy :yo:

Thank you for your heartfelt post. I am not going to answer it all at once, because there seems too much to say in one offering.

First, about revenge... That did not cross my mind. I'm not sure why you would think that I would think that of you. I didn't and I don't.

Secondly, about answers to prayer. Amen that God answered immediately. However, as I remember, it was one of those times when one asks the Lord Jesus for one thing in all good faith, and the response includes an unforeseen extra; I am trusting the Lord has your ultimate good at heart.

Now, the question you asked at the beginning of your post, has a very long answer, and I am not sure where to begin, but as an oblique starter, I would like you read the following psalm, and then do a word search in the KJV for finger(s), including the verse before the first reference which appears. There are thirty-five verses to peruse. Please read through them all, and pick out anything which takes your attention, particularly. Many thanks. :prayer:

Psalm 57

1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me:
for my soul trusts in thee:
yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge,
until these calamities be overpast.

2 I will cry unto God most high;
to God that performeth all things for me.

3 He shall send from heaven, and save me
from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah.
God shall send forth his mercy and his truth.

4 My soul is among lions:
and I lie even among them that are set on fire, even the sons of men,
whose teeth are spears and arrows,
and their tongue a sharp sword.

5 Be thou exalted, O God, above the heavens;
let thy glory be above all the earth.

Please exhort yourself to praise and worship the Lord all the more at this time, as He is your Deliverer. He loves you, and is exceedingly kind. :yes:

Charisma
02-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Hi Timmy,

Here are a few more thoughts.

Thank you for sharing the song. It's powerful, and provoking indeed. It requires a mature response; which is, perhaps, why you're looking older, now? Seriously!

Okay, now, this is the old news:

Ecclesiastes 1:13 And I gave my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all things that are done under heaven: this sore travail hath God given to the sons of man to be exercised therewith. 14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit. 15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered. 16 I communed with mine own heart, saying, Lo, I am come to great estate, and have gotten more wisdom than all they that have been before me in Jerusalem: yea, my heart had great experience of wisdom and knowledge. 17 And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. 18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.

(2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to a knowledge of the truth.)

Isaiah 59:8 The way of peace they know not;
and there is no judgment in their goings:
they have made them crooked paths:
whosoever goes therein shall not know peace.

You asked:

Where do you come up with the notion that anything can be changed that has already occurred?

The following verses kinda hint at what's on my mind to answer this, but these are only a few. There are many, many more.

This is the new news:

Acts 4:10 Be it known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth,
whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

John 19:30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.

(James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it brings forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, brings forth death.)

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believes; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Acts 2:21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Yahweh shall be saved. 22 Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: 23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: 24 Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it was not possible that he should be holden of it.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believes in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26 And whosoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Believest thou this? ... 40 Jesus said to her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 41 Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead was laid. And Jesus lifted up his eyes, and said, Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. 42 And I knew that thou hearest me always: but because of the people which stand by I said it, that they may believe that thou hast sent me. 43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. 44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith to them, Loose him, and let him go.

Luke 4:17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to he the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised ... 21 And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me;
because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek;
he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives,
and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord,
and the day of vengeance of our God;
to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion,
to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning,
the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
that they might be called trees of righteousness,
the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing;
now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?

I will even make a way in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not;
I will lead them in paths that they have not known:
I will make darkness light before them,
and crooked things straight.
These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Luke 3:5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low;
and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

2 Corinthians 3:12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech: 13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: 14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ. 15 But even to this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart. 16 Nevertheless when it [their heart] shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away. 17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 18 But we all, with open face beholding ... the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke
in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Psalm 30

1 I will extol thee, O Lord; for thou hast lifted me up,
and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2 O Lord my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O Lord, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave:
thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

4 Sing unto the Lord, O ye saints of his,
and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.

5 For his anger endures but a moment; in his favour is life:
weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.

6 And in my prosperity I said,
I shall never be moved.

7 Lord, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong:
thou didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

8 I cried to thee, O Lord;
and unto the Lord I made supplication.

9 What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit?
Shall the dust praise thee? shall it declare thy truth?

10 Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me:
Lord, be thou my helper.

11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing:
thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

12 To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

(NASB) Joshua 3:15 and when those who carried the ark came into the Jordan, and the feet of the priests carrying the ark were dipped in the edge of the water (for the Jordan overflows all its banks all the days of harvest), 16 the waters which were flowing down from above stood and rose up in one heap, a great distance away at Adam, the city that is beside Zarethan; and those which were flowing down toward the sea of the Arabah, the Salt Sea, were completely cut off. So the people crossed opposite Jericho. 17 And the priests who carried the ark of the covenant of the LORD stood firm on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan while all Israel crossed on dry ground, until all the nation had finished crossing the Jordan.

Charisma
02-12-2013, 04:00 PM
Hi Timmy,

I hope this strikes a chord with you... :yo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1zaeNT_UV_g&list=PLE2E71AEA5090E297

Days Of Elijah

Behold He comes, riding on a cloud
Shining like the sun, at the trumpet call
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes.

These are the days of Elijah
Declaring the word of the Lord
And these are the days of Your servant Moses
Righteousness being restored

And though these are days of great trial
Of famine and darkness and sword
Still we are the voice in the desert crying
Prepare ye the way of the Lord!

Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes

These are the days of the glory
The Lord on His people descends
And these are the days of the word and Spirit
Coming to life once again

And though there is umber and silence
Confusion, delusion and sin
So now comes the mighty thunder, earthquake
Greater than ever have been

Behold He comes riding on a cloud
Out of Zion's hill, salvation comes.

There's no God like Jehovah!
He comes in clouds of glory
He's thrusting in the sickle
And gathering home the children

Behold He comes, riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet's call
Lift your voice, year of Jubilee

He comes in clouds of glory
He's thrusting in the sickle
And gathering home the children

Behold He comes, riding on a cloud
Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee

Lift your voice, it's the year of Jubilee

Original words: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BmFSjjBk5g&feature=player_embedded

duxrow
02-16-2013, 12:05 PM
Elijah -- Elisha - (1Kings17 to 2Kings13)

Elijah and then Elisha were two prophets chosen by God,
They followed one after the other, but not like two peas in a pod.
The differences between them were substantial; they weren't alike at all,
Except in their duty to God, and in the way they obeyed his call.

ELIJAH would call down fire! — Be careful what you say or do,
‘Cause he would prove that God is real, and make it hot for you.
ELIJAH takes it on himself to see that things get done,
He does it in the Name of God — they didn't yet know of the Son.

But he's always very hungry and gets fed miraculously,
by the ravens and the widow, and the angels by the Juniper tree.
The Word of God hadn't yet been born when ELIJAH walked the earth,
and his hunger would not be abated until the spiritual bread came forth.
So when his job was over and his replacment was on board,
He threw his mantle to Elisha and into the heavens he soared.

‘If you see me taken up', ELIJAH told Elisha,
then the double-portion, that you've asked, is granted...
Sure enough he got his wish, ‘cause he saw ELIJAH go,
and he received the thing for which his heart had panted.

Now ELISHA was completely different — he didn't use fire at all,
It was WATER that he specialized in, and he had a servant at his beck and call.
He had no trouble with food; he healed it and caused it to grow,
His double-portion of the Holy Spirit cured all manner of woe.
The power of the Spirit in ELISHA went deep into his bones,
When a dead man accidentally touched them, he raised right up and ran home!

Elijah was like John the Baptist, whose ministry introduced Christ,
and Elisha was a type of Jesus, who brings us the Living Water of Life.
Together they're yoked to the chariot of God: they're two birds of a feather..

It's the Old Testament and the New Testament, spiritually harnessed together.
There's more to this story than can be told in verse, and more than meets the eye,
If you ever expect to contend with the horses, don't look for pie in the sky.
The Chariot of Fire that came for Elijah, is the spiritual vessel of GOD,
To bring us the secrets of Scripture, and show how our feet should be shod. :yo:

Charisma
02-21-2013, 03:10 AM
Hi dux,

Your insights are always a blessing. Thanks for sharing another thought-provoking item. :yo:

To Timmy,

Here is another verse in support of my answer to your Q, 'Where do you come up with the notion that anything can be changed that has already occurred?'

Psalm 33:10
10 The Lord brings the counsel of the heathen to nought: he makes the devices of the people of none effect.

Thayers has quite a lot to say about 'devices', which is Strong's H4284. It appears many times in scripture under various English words.

As you might guess, I was checking up whether anyone had said 'the word of God' can 'be made of none effect', and found twice: Jesus said it can. He was referring once to logos and once to entole (G1785). This comment links to our discussion here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?243-David-Friedman-s-quot-They-Loved-the-Torah-quot&p=52399#post52399).

duxrow
02-21-2013, 06:43 AM
:signthankspin:Thanks, Charisma, Glad you liked it..
The way Samson killed more by pulling the pillars, than he did with the jawbone...
I compare to how the bones of Elisha revived the dead man -- and to how the crucifixion and gospel has brought new life everywhere it reaches.
Naturally there's friction, especially because I believe we're in a famine like Amos 8:11.

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD: