PDA

View Full Version : AMERICA:The Fall from Power & Grace.

sula
12-04-2007, 12:00 PM
Folks, if you have any concerns here after reading this, then share this article w/your friends. WE can make a difference at the polls......we can choose to vote these people out of office....these people who have been elected and relected year after year and who are now determined to reshape the foundation on which this country was founded. If we choose NOT to do anything, then we will have no one to blame but ourselves.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Evensen/greg20.htm

White
12-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Dear Susan,

That article is very articulate and worth reading.
Also, if the "rapture" crowd would just get up and do something
rather than waiting for a ride on the clouds,
we might be able to get our country back on track.
Then JESUS will win in the end, I'd rather have HIM win
here and now. Happy Hanukkah.
If RIchard did his job (I'm sure he did), we might have some more HANUKKAH info.
Shalom,
Monique

Richard Amiel McGough
12-04-2007, 05:17 PM
I move the posts disussing Hanukkah over to the Hanukkah thread in the Biblical Studies forum.

Richard

sula
12-04-2007, 06:38 PM
You're right, WHITE.......the mind set of sitting around waiting, spinning your wheels, getting further in debt because of thinking that one won't be here anyway is going to surprise alot of folks. We are NOT going to be raptured out for some time, folks. WE CAN and MUST make a difference. Wouldn't you rather go ahead and participate and be prepared for what is coming if you don't instead of doing nothing and when that time finally gets here, be sorry that you didn't????? IT will be too late then?

Guess I'll look for the Happy Hanukkah else where.......Happy Hannukkah to you too.....:yo: