PDA

View Full Version : What if Cannabis Cured Cancer?

Rose
07-16-2012, 08:39 PM
A very informative video on the many medical properties of Cannabis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMt83_IWkE&feature=player_embedded

luke1978
07-16-2012, 09:39 PM
A very informative video on the many medical properties of Cannabis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bMt83_IWkE&feature=player_embedded

I haven't viewed the video but if Cannabis cured cancer and I had cancer I would take it. No sane person would not take it if they were dying of cancer and it was proven to beat it.

phinine
07-16-2012, 10:07 PM
interesting twist on the idea...

Cannabis, known in the Torah as Cana Bosim/Good Smelling Leaf, was one of the ingredients used in the incense, called Ketoret, from the word Keter/Crown; the Ketoret was burned in the Temple before the Kokesh HaKadoshim/Holy of Holies housing the Ten Commandments.

Recently, large amounts of Ketoret have been discovered hidden in the desert from 2000 years ago; one of the miracles recounted in the Temple was, though animals were being slaughter no flies or insects were present. Recent experiments with the Ketoret have received the same results.

Marijuana is the most readily available drug requiring no preparation or distilling – one merely needs to pluck a flower or even a leaf from a female marijuana plant to get immediate relief. Marijuana can be traced back to the time of the Tower of Babel 4000 years ago. Getting high from marijuana is perhaps the least of the amazing qualities of this plant which first appeared during the time of Avraham who journeyed to the earth from the Tower of Babel 4000 years ago. After his wife Sara dies Avraham marries Ketoret and has with her children.

For millennium marijuana have been celebrated throughout the Middle East and India for both medicinal and euphoric purposes. In Torah, קַנַּבּוֹס-Canabos/Cannabis is used for Maale Ashun/Smoke Ascension. The Canabos was brought into The Holy of Holies on Yom HaKiporim.

The Cabala explains, Incense and natural remedies often come from noxious bitter substances reflecting bitter life experiences transforming back to pure good through repentance. Ashun/Smoke is an acrostic for Alom/World; Shana/Time and Nefesh/Soul; Ashun has the gematria 420.

Richard Amiel McGough
07-16-2012, 10:24 PM
interesting twist on the idea...
Thanks for the fascinating quote. But where did you get it? It's always best to supply a link to the source.

CWH
07-17-2012, 07:40 AM
I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer. If it is so, it would have been the golden standard in ant-cancer therapy. Let's not be deluded by such claims from cannabis addicts who wish to legalize cannabis use.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2011/05/05/cannabis-cure-for-brain-cancer-headline-is-misleading/

“Cannabis cure for brain cancer” headline is misleading
Posted on May 5, 2011 by Kat Arney

Cannabis cannot cure cancer

Earlier this week the Daily Mail reported that a young US boy’s brain tumour had been “cured” after his father secretly gave him cannabis oil through his feeding tube.

The bold headline hides a more important truth: the boy was also receiving high-dose chemotherapy, and it is this – rather than the cannabis oil – that is likely to have treated his cancer.

Despite the headline, the story points out that the cannabis oil may well have helped to relieve some of the symptoms of the cancer, and treatment side-effects such as pain, nausea and appetite loss. But this isn’t the impression that you get from reading the headline, which arguably implies that cannabis cured the boy’s disease.

We felt it was important to emphasise this distinction. The role of cannabis and its derivatives in treating cancer is the subject of persistent internet myth and rumour, and we’re concerned that this headline may unduly fan these flames.

Cannabis and cancer – the state of play
One strand of the online rumours about cannabis and cancer is that there is some form of conspiracy to prevent research progressing into this area. This is not the case. In fact, we’ve previously written about how cannabinoids – the biologically active chemicals in cannabis – can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

But the fact remains that this work is still at an early stage. On top of this, there’s no robust scientific evidence to show that cannabis or cannabis oil can successfully treat cancer. And it’s possible that smoking cannabis can increase the risk of lung cancer.

At the moment, cannabis is illegal in the UK, although the medical use of cannabis and cannabis-derived chemicals is being investigated and debated.

Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases, but this needs to be explored in rigorous and safe studies. And accurate headlines about cases such as this one would help too.

God Blessed.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
07-17-2012, 09:34 AM
I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer. If it is so, it would have been the golden standard in ant-cancer therapy. Let's not be deluded by such claims from cannabis addicts who wish to legalize cannabis use.

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2011/05/05/cannabis-cure-for-brain-cancer-headline-is-misleading/

“Cannabis cure for brain cancer” headline is misleading
Posted on May 5, 2011 by Kat Arney

Cannabis cannot cure cancer

Earlier this week the Daily Mail reported that a young US boy’s brain tumour had been “cured” after his father secretly gave him cannabis oil through his feeding tube.

The bold headline hides a more important truth: the boy was also receiving high-dose chemotherapy, and it is this – rather than the cannabis oil – that is likely to have treated his cancer.

Despite the headline, the story points out that the cannabis oil may well have helped to relieve some of the symptoms of the cancer, and treatment side-effects such as pain, nausea and appetite loss. But this isn’t the impression that you get from reading the headline, which arguably implies that cannabis cured the boy’s disease.

We felt it was important to emphasise this distinction. The role of cannabis and its derivatives in treating cancer is the subject of persistent internet myth and rumour, and we’re concerned that this headline may unduly fan these flames.

Cannabis and cancer – the state of play
One strand of the online rumours about cannabis and cancer is that there is some form of conspiracy to prevent research progressing into this area. This is not the case. In fact, we’ve previously written about how cannabinoids – the biologically active chemicals in cannabis – can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

But the fact remains that this work is still at an early stage. On top of this, there’s no robust scientific evidence to show that cannabis or cannabis oil can successfully treat cancer. And it’s possible that smoking cannabis can increase the risk of lung cancer.

At the moment, cannabis is illegal in the UK, although the medical use of cannabis and cannabis-derived chemicals is being investigated and debated.

Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases, but this needs to be explored in rigorous and safe studies. And accurate headlines about cases such as this one would help too.

Cheow, Cheow, Cheow, when are you going to learn to read the articles that you post to support your case? You have directly contradicted the article you posted! :doh:

CWH: I think we are talking to a group of cannabis addicts who have hallucinatory or wishful thinking. There is absolutely no proof that cannabis cured cancer.

ARTICLE CWH POSTED: Cannabinoids do have the potential to be useful for cancer and other diseases. [They] can slow the growth of tumours in lab tests.

I don't even have words to describe how crazy your comments seem. Wow ... :eek:

Rose
07-17-2012, 10:58 AM
The endocannabinoid system is our bodies own endogenous system (CB1 and CB2 receptors) that produces chemicals which serve as neural messengers (our cells communication system) for tumor regulation, free radical scavengers, and anti inflammatory agents. Endocannabanoids are mood regulators, which also help us to relax, eat, sleep, forget, and for cell protection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gOYVJu__14&feature=related

Richard Amiel McGough
07-17-2012, 11:14 AM
The endocannabinoid system is our bodies own endogenous system (CB1 and CB2 receptors) that produces chemicals which serve as neural messengers (our cells communication system) for tumor regulation, free radical scavengers, and anti inflammatory agents. Endocannabanoids are mood regulators, which also help us to relax, eat, sleep, forget, and for cell protection.

Great video! It really lays out the science with great clarity.

If we believe what CWH says, we must believe that God created the endocannabinoid system. Perhaps he will stop dissing God's great work and accept that God created cannabis as a symbiotic plant for the great benefit of humanity? I'm good with that, though I think it much more likely that it is evidence that we evolved a symbiotic relationship with the cannabis plant. Why else would it be so effective in so many ways? And why do our own bodies generate endocannabinoids?

I love science because science is on the side of truth and reality.

CWH
07-17-2012, 01:01 PM

If we believe what CWH says, we must believe that God created the endocannabinoid system. Perhaps he will stop dissing God's great work and accept that God created cannabis as a symbiotic plant for the great benefit of humanity? I'm good with that, though I think it much more likely that it is evidence that we evolved a symbiotic relationship with the cannabis plant. Why else would it be so effective in so many ways? And why do our own bodies generate endocannabinoids?

Yes, God created the endocannabinoid system and the endorphine system for some purposes, let's give thanks to God. But that does not mean we can abuse cannabis and morphine. In fact, almost any vegetable is believe to have anti-cancer properties notably carrots, cabbage, brocolli, soya bean etc. and yet vegetarians do get cancer. Are you saying that cannabis addicts do not get cancer? Give me a break! Cannabis is never use as a standard in anti-cancer therapy.

If cannabis have anti-cancer therapy, let's all take cannabis and we will never get cancer....Brilliant! Let's legalize them and get ourselves stoned without fear of committing a crime....Brilliant! And we can sue the doctors for not using cannabis to cure cancer....Brilliant!

RAM and Rose, are you all cannabis users or former cannabis users? I have asked this question before but receive no reply. If so, that speaks volume as why they supported the use of cannabis in anti-cancer therapy so keenly.

Thanks God for the endocannabinoid and endorphine system.:pray:

David M
07-17-2012, 01:22 PM

These videos go to show just how complex we are and how complex everything is and that there is alot more to find out. It does not surprise me that plants like the cannabis plant could be very beneficial to the body. This video does nothing to prove or disprove the existence of God or that God has made all these things.

The more complex everything appears to be, and the more man is finding out, just goes to show how more wonderful God is in that He knows all this. Maybe God discovered all this in the process of creation. I am discussing with Richard the possibility that God made things in order; beginning with the smallest and simplest cells and progressed to more complex structures. There is a logic to this (from the human perspective) in that God had the ideas/plans of what He wanted to create and had to prove each stage before progressing. Each individual step in the Creation had to be ensured was perfect before moving to the next more complex creation.

Creation done this way would take a very long time and so it is not surprising that this should follow a pattern similar to what Evolutionist think (from their science) happened. If we consider that God by his individual creations was working up to the creation of man, we can see that God wanted to ensure all his creations were perfect before he made man, which He could have done very quickly. It is not the speed of creating individual components that would take the time, it would be ensuring those created components survived and replicated as God intended. Maybe God is a scientist and had to experiment to prove that His designs were perfect before proceeding.

The problem with cannabis is a man-made problem and it is man against man. Maybe those who are opposed to cannabis are Evolutionists and why not? Evolutionists and Creationists can agree on the use or banning of cannabis as a recreational drug. It is the smoking of cannabis that seems to be the problem, not the beneficial medicinal properties. Alas, the authorities deem that smoking cannabis is bad and therefore have outlawed the growing of the plant. On this occasion, we have nothing to blame God for, we must blame man.

Has anyone smoked a lettuce leaf and do we know if there are any side-effects? Maybe lettuces will be banned next. What other plants have yet to be tried that will turn outo be as controversial as cannabis?

When something remains undiscovered, it does not cause a problem. The moment something is discovered, that is when the problems start. Science is just like a problem manufacturing machine which createss more questions and problems than it solves.

That is my food for thought for today.

All the best,

David

Richard Amiel McGough
07-17-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes, God created the endocannabinoid system and the endorphine system for some purposes, let's give thanks to God. But that does not mean we can abuse cannabis and morphine. In fact, almost any vegetable is believe to have anti-cancer properties notably carrots, cabbage, brocolli, soya bean etc. and yet vegetarians do get cancer. Are you saying that cannabis addicts do not get cancer? Give me a break! Cannabis is never use as a standard in anti-cancer therapy.

If cannabis have anti-cancer therapy, let's all take cannabis and we will never get cancer....Brilliant! Let's legalize them and get ourselves stoned without fear of committing a crime....Brilliant! And we can sue the doctors for not using cannabis to cure cancer....Brilliant!

RAM and Rose, are you all cannabis users or former cannabis users? I have asked this question before but receive no reply. If so, that speaks volume as why they supported the use of cannabis in anti-cancer therapy so keenly.

Thanks God for the endocannabinoid and endorphine system.:pray:
So once again we see that you ignore your own comments and refuse to be rational about the topic we are discussing. I showed that your comment in the previous post directly contradicted the article you quoted, but you don't care enough about your own credibility to even acknowledge your error. :doh:

Your statement that vegetables "have anti-cancer properties ... and yet vegetarians do get cancer" is stupid. The fact that vegetables help prevent cancer does not imply that they are 100% effective. Don't you understand anything?

Your statement that "If cannabis have anti-cancer therapy, let's all take cannabis and we will never get cancer....Brilliant!" is moronic. No one says that it would prevent all cancers. Why do you write such crap that is so easily refuted?

Your repeated use of the word "Brilliant" is anything but.

I don't have to be a cannabis user to support rational laws allowing people the freedom to do what they want with their own bodies and minds anymore than I need to be gay to support equal rights for gays. You really need to learn how to think my friend. It's like your every post is filled with ridiculous errors in both logic and facts, and worse, you never interact with anything anyone says. You rarely if ever admit when you have been proven wrong. PROVEN WRONG! But you don't care. What's wrong with you? Why don't you try to be rational?

Your statement that "Cannabis is never use as a standard in anti-cancer therapy" is meaningless. Studies have shown that it does inhibit tumor growth. The reason it is not being used is because the government has an irrational policy against it for political reasons. They ignore the science - just like people with religious biases.

Conversation with you would be a lot more interesting if you tried to be a little more logical.

weeder
07-17-2012, 09:43 PM
Cannabis has been very beneficial to me....:pray:
There is no doubt in my mind that cancer patients would benefit from taking very small doses an hour before every meal. If nausea sets in after the meal for the patient, then administer another dose.:)

Not only does it give one an appettite, but your happy about having an appetite, a feeling of wellbeing. Can only help the miserable situation.

Unregistered
07-21-2012, 01:09 PM
FROM THE HUFFINGTON POST “I recommend an excellent documentary film, 'WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER," by Len Richmond, which summarizes the remarkable research findings of recent years about the cancer-protective effects of novel compounds in marijuana. Most medical doctors are not aware of this information and its implications for cancer prevention and treatment.”- ANDREW WEIL, M.D.

“A Hugely Important Film”– JULIE HOLLAND, M.D. NYU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

“A Must See Film”– MARIJUANA POLICY PROJECT, WASHINGTON, D.C.

Using original and archival footage,"WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER" presents highly convincing evidence that this forbidden herb has healing properties beyond any other plant on the planet— interacting as it does with the body’s own “endocannabinoid system” to keep us fit and disease-free. “WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER” explains how we are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies, and when pot is consumed, the “endocannabinoids” inside us—along with any cannabinoids we ingest—fit together like a key in a lock, thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis—and perhaps even the future of medicine. Narrated by Emmy-winning actor, PETER COYOTE.

iTunes and Amazon Instant Video now offer digital downloads of "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer" to rent or buy. Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download this movie for $14.95.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/what-if-cannabis-cured-cancer/id516847642 Watch now on Amazon Instant Video: Rent$2.99 Buy $14.96 http://www.amazon.com/What-If-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer/dp/B007S0F2JE/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0

YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnP8IugJCHM&feature=channel

Film Website: http://lenrichmondfilms.com/

Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/What-if-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer/dp/B003SSBSQQ

Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-if-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer-Official-Site/125858817470315

Profile on Cannabis Planet TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jpOe_hX0I&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=LHG7pchb1Gk

Panel Discussion at the Sausalito Film Festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jd_N7MqcQs&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=Ty4PrvfDPSU

Profile in Whole Life Times Magazine: http://www.wholelifemagazine.com/blog/?p=1321
Interview in Cannabis Cu

Richard Amiel McGough
07-21-2012, 03:06 PM
Cannabis has been very beneficial to me....:pray:
There is no doubt in my mind that cancer patients would benefit from taking very small doses an hour before every meal. If nausea sets in after the meal for the patient, then administer another dose.:)

Not only does it give one an appettite, but your happy about having an appetite, a feeling of wellbeing. Can only help the miserable situation.
Is that why you call yourself "weeder"? :p

I too have found cannabis to be very beneficial in many ways. It stimulates conversation, makes me more open to other people, more sensitive to my feelings and theirs, greatly enhances my creativity, my experience of music, and so on. Here are some excerpts from Carl Sagan's Essay on Cannabis (http://azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/). He found many similar benefits in it. Note that he was the author of over 600 scientific papers and one of the greatest minds of the 20th century:

Below are a few citations from an essay that astronomer Carl Sagan wrote in 1969 for Marihuana Reconsidered (http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Reconsidered-Grinspoon/dp/0932551130), a book published by Dr. Lester Grinspoon. At that time Sagan was 35 years old. He continued using cannabis for the rest of his life.

"The cannabis experience has greatly improved my appreciation for art, a subject which I had never much appreciated before. The understanding of the intent of the artist which I can achieve when high sometimes carries over to when I'm down. This is one of many human frontiers which cannabis has helped me traverse."

"A very similar improvement in my appreciation of music has occurred with cannabis. For the first time I have been able to hear the separate parts of a three-part harmony and the richness of the counterpoint. I have since discovered that professional musicians can quite easily keep many separate parts going simultaneously in their heads, but this was the first time for me. Again, the learning experience when high has at least to some extent carried over when I'm down. The enjoyment of food is amplified; tastes and aromas emerge that for some reason we ordinarily seem to be too busy to notice. I am able to give my full attention to the sensation. A potato will have a texture, a body, and taste like that of other potatoes, but much more so. Cannabis also enhances the enjoyment of sex - on the one hand it gives an exquisite sensitivity, but on the other hand it postpones orgasm: in part by distracting me with the profusion of image passing before my eyes. The actual duration of orgasm seems to lengthen greatly, but this may be the usual experience of time expansion which comes with cannabis smoking."

"I do not consider myself a religious person in the usual sense, but there is a religious aspect to some highs. The heightened sensitivity in all areas gives me a feeling of communion with my surroundings, both animate and inanimate."

"When I'm high I can penetrate into the past, recall childhood memories, friends, relatives, playthings, streets, smells, sounds, and tastes from a vanished era. I can reconstruct the actual occurrences in childhood events only half understood at the time. Many but not all my cannabis trips have somewhere in them a symbolism significant to me which I won't attempt to describe here, a kind of mandala embossed on the high. Free-associating to this mandala, both visually and as plays on words, has produced a very rich array of insights."

"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

People opposed to cannabis are simply ignorant of it's many benefits. They have believed the lies.

CWH
07-21-2012, 08:42 PM

I too have found cannabis to be very beneficial in many ways. It stimulates conversation, makes me more open to other people, more sensitive to my feelings and theirs, greatly enhances my creativity, my experience of music, and so on. Here are some excerpts from Carl Sagan's Essay on Cannabis (http://azarius.net/news/306/Carl_Sagans_essay_on_cannabis/). He found many similar benefits in it. Note that he was the author of over 600 scientific papers and one of the greatest minds of the 20th century:

People opposed to cannabis are simply ignorant of it's many benefits. They have believed the lies.

So at last you admitted you are a marijuana user, I guess same with Rose. You should consider yourself lucky for if you are in my country, you will get a hefty fine and imprisonment and even death(500gm and above) for the possession of marijuana. Marijuana may have some medicinal benefits but the evils of marijuana outweighs the benefits. Many families and individuals have been destroyed by the abuse of marijuana. LET'S STOP MARIJUANA ABUSE!.

Conference Held On The ‘HARM’ Of Marijuana Use
Tagged with: Marijuana Lies Propaganda
On Thursday, representatives from Health Advocates Rejecting Marijuana ( HARM ), spoke to an audience at the conference center at Choctaw Casino in Durant about the danger and prevention of marijuana use. The conference was hosted by the Bryan County Turning point Drug Free Community Coalition and the Wichita Mountains Prevention Network.

The goals of HARM are “to decrease the accessibility/ availability of marijuana-related paraphernalia and to minimize messages that encourage, normalize or trivialize marijuana use” and “to reduce marijuana use by youth, to lessen the problems associated with the accessibility and use of marijuana by youth and to change the perception that marijuana is harmless.”

During the conference, the following five policy campaigns were discussed in-depth: head shop policy, retailers policy, special events and outdoor venues policy, dispensaries policy and media normalization. John Byrom, co-facilitator of HARM, and Rebecca Hernandez, a policy co-chair, spoke to the audience about marijuana use in San Diego County, California. In 1996, California passed a law legalizing the use, possession and cultivation of marijuana by patients who possess a “written or oral recommendation” from a physician that he or she “would benefit from medical marijuana.”

Byrom said he actively protested the law and has been fighting against marijuana use in California ever since. Hernandez became involved working against marijuana use when she was employed at a San Diego high school working with at-risk high school students. She said she saw how drugs and alcohol were negatively affecting their lives and futures.

“We’re losing a whole generation of kids to drug use,” she said. During the presentation, the team spoke about different initiatives of the organization and how they have worked to stop the prevalence of the glamorization of drug use in society. They showed pictures of clothing, shoes, belts, bags and other items found in major stores in California. Pictures and clips of sound and video were also viewed that showed how HARM has been actively fighting marijuana use in San Diego County.

Hernandez said, “We need to stand up to the bully. We’re going to lose our nation if we let people like that [advocates of marijuana use] move forward and that’s why we’re sharing what’s going on in California with other states.”

Byrom urges residents of Southeastern Oklahoma to take a stand against marijuana use and work to prevent its prevalence in the community.

“You can stop it and that’s what’s great. You can stop it from growing to the point of California and you can be the prevention. You have the ability because it hasn’t taken hold here; it’s nothing compared to California. If you can stop it before it happens, that’s the whole idea of prevention. ”

According to Gwynn Busby, Wichita Mountains Prevention Network regional coordinator, marijuana use was chosen as a priority issue in Bryan County because of the high rate of admission into treatment with marijuana designated as the drug of choice. Southeastern Oklahoma State University’s arrest records show 100% of drug arrest for students 18 and over at the university had marijuana included with other drugs that were confiscated. Slightly over one-third of the Bryan County Court’s cases are related to marijuana charges. These charges include: possession, intent to sell, cultivate, and paraphernalia.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Health Effects of Marijuana
Negative Health Effects Are Numerous
By Buddy T, About.com Guide
Updated March 05, 2011

Although legalization activists and many marijuana users believe smoking pot has no negative effects, scientific research indicates that marijuana use can cause many different health problems.
Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. When smoked, it begins to effect users almost immediately and can last for one to three hours. When it is eaten in food, such as baked in brownies and cookies, the effects take longer to begin, but usually last longer.

Short-Term Effects
The short-term effects of marijuana include:
•Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)

•Problems with memory and learning

•Loss of coordination

•Trouble with thinking and problem-solving

•Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure

Sometimes marijuana use can also produce anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic.

Effects on the Brain
The active ingredient in marijuana, delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol or THC, acts on cannabinoid receptors on nerve cells and influences the activity of those cells. Some brain areas have many cannabinoid receptors, but other areas of the brain have few or none at all. Many cannabinoid receptors are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement.
When high doses of marijuana are used, usually when eaten in food rather than smoked, users can experience the following symptoms:

•Hallucinations

•Delusions

•Impaired memory

•Disorientation

Effects on the Heart
Within a few minutes after smoking marijuana, the heart begins beating more rapidly and the blood pressure drops. Marijuana can cause the heart beat to increase by 20 to 50 beats per minute, and can increase even more if other drugs are used at the same time.
Because of the lower blood pressure and higher heart rate, researchers found that users' risk for a heart attack is four times higher within the first hour after smoking marijuana, compared to their general risk of heart attack when not smoking.

Effects on the Lungs
Smoking marijuana, even infrequently, can cause burning and stinging of the mouth and throat, and cause heavy coughing. Scientists have found that regular marijuana smokers can experience the same respiratory problems as tobacco smokers do, including:

•Daily cough and phlegm production
•More frequent acute chest illnesses
•Increased risk of lung infections
•Obstructed airways
Most marijuana smokers consume a lot less cannabis than cigarette smokers consume tobacco, however the harmful effects of smoking marijuana should not be ignored. Marijuana contains more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke and because marijuana smokers typically inhale deeper and hold the smoke in their lungs longer than tobacco smokers, their lungs are exposed to those carcinogenic properties longer, when smoking.

What About Cancer?
Although one study found that marijuana smokers were three times more likely to develop cancer of the head or neck than non-smokers, that study could not be confirmed by further analysis.
Because marijuana smoke contains three times the amount of tar found in tobacco smoke and 50 percent more carcinogens, it would seem logical to deduce that there is an increased risk of lung cancer for marijuana smokers. However, researchers have not been able to definitively prove such a link because their studies have not been able to adjust for tobacco smoking and other factors that might also increase the risk.

Studies linking marijuana smoking to lung cancer have also been limited by selection bias and small sample size. For example, the participants in those studies may have been too young to have developed lung cancer yet. Even though researchers have yet to "prove" a link between smoking pot and lung cancer, regular smokers may want to consider the risk.

Other Health Effects
Research indicates that THC impairs the body's immune system from fighting disease, which can cause a wide variety of health problems. One study found that marijuana actually inhibited the disease-preventing actions of key immune cells. Another study found that THC increased the risk of developing bacterial infections and tumors.

Effects of Exposure During Pregnancy
Several studies have found that children born to mothers who used marijuana during pregnancy exhibit some problems with neurological development. According to those studies, prenatal marijuana exposure can cause:

•Altered responses to visual stimuli
•Increased tremulousness
•Problems with sustained attention and memory
•Poor problem-solving skills

May God forgive drug abusers.:pray:

sylvius
07-22-2012, 12:38 AM

Might there be any use of drugs which is not "abuse"?

Exodus 30:37-38,

And the incense that you make, you shall not make for yourselves according to its formula; it shall be holy to you for the Lord.
Rashi:
it shall be holy to you for the Lord: That you shall not make it except for My Name.

Any person who makes anything like it, to smell it[s fragrance], shall be cut off from his people.
Rashi:
to smell it[s fragrance]: But you may make it according to its formula of your own [ingredients] in order to deliver it to the community. -[from Ker. 5a]

David M
07-22-2012, 01:18 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Richard Amiel McGough View Post
Is that why you call yourself "weeder"?

I too have found cannabis to be very beneficial in many ways. It stimulates conversation, makes me more open to other people, more sensitive to my feelings and theirs, greatly enhances my creativity, my experience of music, and so on. Here are some excerpts from Carl Sagan's Essay on Cannabis. He found many similar benefits in it. Note that he was the author of over 600 scientific papers and one of the greatest minds of the 20th century:

People opposed to cannabis are simply ignorant of it's many benefits. They have believed the lies

Some people will make the same claim for alcohol and the same problems exist with alcohol. For some it is OK, they drink it (as I have done) and it does have a small effect when drunk in moderation. Drink too much and judgment is seriously impaired. Alocohol can become addictive, which is why we have alcoholics. I do not know how the relative statistics stack up comparing alcohol to cannabis for its addictiveness etc.

What is worrying is that cannabis is not illegal like alcohol is illegal when driving. It is illegal to drive and hold a mobile phone in your hand (even when you are not using it), so why not the same with cigarettes (whatever they are made of).

It is illegal to "drink and drive" and by that it is meant, that with too much alcohol in the bloodstream, it is illegal to drive. There is no such test to measure the amount of cannabis consumed to determine a safe limit. In the most serious of accidents involving a death, the police might then test for drugs. It is frightening the number of drivers who drive under the influence of cannabis and could be the cause of less serious accidents.

The big problem people have is lack of moderation and knowing their limits and that is why regulations have to be imposed by the authorities. As there is now a zero tolerance to alcohol when driving in many countries, the same should apply to smoking; including tobacco and cannabis.

David

sylvius
07-22-2012, 01:49 AM
Some people will make the same claim for alcohol and the same problems exist with alcohol.

There is some secret in wine.

Wine is used to sanctify the sabbath, which is called "kiddush"

http://www.jewishtreats.org/2009/03/kiddush-wine.html

Kiddush Wine

Kiddush is one of the primary components of the commandment to “Remember the Sabbath Day” (Za'chor et Yom Ha'Shabbat- Exodus 20:8), which is the “umbrella” commandment for all of the positive mitzvot of Shabbat. Kiddush is recited over a glass or cup of wine,* as the Talmud (Pesachim 106a) states: “Remember the Sabbath day and sanctify it. ‘Remember' the day over wine.”

The “fruit of the vine,” as wine is poetically called, is a rare synthesis of nature and Judaism's philosophy of free will. Everything in a person's life can be used for good or for bad. For instance, wealth can be hoarded or used to help others. This is exactly the reason that wine is used for Kiddush. Through drunkenness, wine can easily lead one away from Godliness, so instead we bless it and use it to sanctify God's name. In moderate amounts, wine leads to pleasant happiness. In excess, however, wine can lead to anger, the total loss of inhibition, depression, etc.

The same might apply to cannabis. But I am not sure.

One thing for sure, orthodox Jews don't drive cars on Sabbath.

Rose
07-22-2012, 11:34 AM
So at last you admitted you are a marijuana user, I guess same with Rose. You should consider yourself lucky for if you are in my country, you will get a hefty fine and imprisonment and even death(500gm and above) for the possession of marijuana. Marijuana may have some medicinal benefits but the evils of marijuana outweighs the benefits. Many families and individuals have been destroyed by the abuse of marijuana. LET'S STOP MARIJUANA ABUSE!.

Richard and I are fortunate enough to live in a progressive state (unlike your country) that allows doctors to prescribe marijuana for medicinal purposes, and since you have no clue as to why Richard uses medical marijuana who are you to judge? :nono: Your guess is WRONG about me. I am in total support of any medicine that produces results without any side effects, and from first hand knowledge Cannabis works! So, what are you afraid of? That people might feel good from the medication they take. You need to mellow out dude...:cow:

I thought the Chinese were big into herbal medicines, so what's up with all your judgmental comments about the Cannabis herb? Maybe you should do a little research into its many benefits before you do any more "mouthing off". In the 5,000 years of recorded Cannabis use, there has not been one recorded death! Now that's a pretty good track record. :thumb:

Rose

Rose
07-22-2012, 12:33 PM
What a great testimony!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556995_330551777031512_956799622_n.jpg

CWH
07-22-2012, 02:47 PM
What a great testimony!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/556995_330551777031512_956799622_n.jpg

It's up to you if you don't want to listen to good advice. There are tons of wild claims in the internet, we should listen with discretion. To believe in such testimony requires Faith. Now why don't you believe in this testimony, it's far better than smoking pot?:

Did prayers to God help cure cancer?
Patient and doctors believe divine intervention helped aggressive brain tumor go into remission

By Don Teague
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 3/25/2005 9:30:28 AM ET

Durham, N.C. — By all medical standards, Andy Delbridge should be dead. The North Carolina father of two was diagnosed three years ago with the most aggressive and dangerous type of brain tumor.

"It was just devastation. I thought, 'I'm not going to make it, I'm just not going to make it,' " says Delbridge.
His chances of surviving were no more than a few months.
"Half the patients are dead within 12 months of diagnosis. The overall survival at several years out is felt to be 2, maybe 5 percent," says Dr. Henry Friedman, a neurooncologist at Duke University.
But despite long odds, Delbridge underwent surgery, radiation and painful chemotherapy. And while putting his trust in doctors at Duke University Hospital, Delbridge also put his faith in God.
Members of Delbridge's church prayed for him daily. He and his family asked for divine intervention.
"I prayed for a miracle, I really did. I said, 'God, I know you can do it,' " says Andy’s wife, Nancy.

"The minute you think that you have no hope, you are down for the count. So you've got to always think there's hope," says Andy.
Today Delbridge is cancer free. Not only is the brain tumor gone, so are the growths that had appeared near his heart. They simply disappeared, without surgery.
For decades the medical community basically ignored the impact of religion on health. But in recent years, scientists have begun studying the possibility that faith matters.
Dr. Harold Koenig leads Duke University's Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health.
"There are hundreds and hundreds of studies — scientific studies — that show that religious people are healthier," says Koenig.
Even Dr. Friedman — who treated Delbridge's cancer — says faith can't be ignored.
"I think it's critical. I can't quantify it. I can't measure it. I can't do a test to prove that there is some special ingredient to therapy associated with faith," he says.
Still, others say people of faith are simply more optimistic — which means less stress — and that in general they lead healthier lives.
"There’s virtually no evidence about the personal benefits of prayer. Certainly lots of people find it rewarding, but there's very little evidence about any health benefits," says Dr. Richard P. Sloan, associate professor of psychiatry and director of behavioral medicine at Columbia University.
But Andy Delbridge has all the evidence he needs. Delbridge says, "I believe he answered my prayers. I really do."

More Testimonies:

God Heals Man of Cancerous Tumors
And although she wanted God to heal Tom, it was apparent that God was ... SID AND TOM'S FRIEND: When my own children were diagnosed with cancer, both ...
www.cbn.com/700club/features/.../healing-tomrenfro110501.aspx - Cached - Similar

"God's Natural Cure for Cancer"
God's Natural Cure for Cancer. I heard a testimony by a man who had been healed of cancer. He said that the Lord had told him to just eat vegetables.
cafelogos.org/cure.html - Cached

God Heals in different ways
10 May 2004 ... When I discovered that I had bladder cancer I knew God would heal me, for He has done so in other occasions. But it seemed that everything ...
www.balancedforhealth.com/god_heals_in_different_ways.htm - Cached - Similar

Thank You God for your cures.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
07-22-2012, 04:59 PM

You know nothing of why I use cannabis, or why my doctor prescribed it. Your accusatory tone is exactly what I have come to expect from self-righteous, small-minded, ignorant and judgmental Christian fundamentalists like yourself.

I can't tell you how lucky I am to be born in a country with a lot of freedom compared to your country of Singapore with it's prison-like prohibitions of everything from chewing gum to the mandatory death penalty for the "crime" of possessing a pound of a natural plant with amazing medicinal and therapeutic properties.

Conference Held On The ‘HARM’ Of Marijuana Use
Tagged with: Marijuana Lies Propaganda
On Thursday, representatives from Health Advocates Rejecting Marijuana ( HARM ), spoke to an audience at the conference center at Choctaw Casino in Durant about the danger and prevention of marijuana use. The conference was hosted by the Bryan County Turning point Drug Free Community Coalition and the Wichita Mountains Prevention Network.

One again you post an article without understanding what it says. The article (http://www.cannabisnews.org/conference-held-on-the-harm-of-marijuana-use/2012/07/03) is from the site www.cannabisnews.org (http://www.cannabisnews.org) that promotes legalization of cannabis. It is tagged as an article that contains Marijuana Lies and Propaganda. You didn't even notice this! So once again you are mindlessly spewing out lies and propaganda just like you did in post #75 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46949#post46949) of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution) thread where I showed that you posted lies and so you ran and hid and have never answered my post despite the fact that I've brought it to your attention many times. Indeed, I have shown that you run and hide and refuse to support your own false claims numerous times in this post (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473). Don't you realize that everyone reading your posts can see that you refuse to admit when you are wrong? Don't you understand what that makes you look like?

The Health Effects of Marijuana
Negative Health Effects Are Numerous
By Buddy T, About.com Guide
Updated March 05, 2011

Although legalization activists and many marijuana users believe smoking pot has no negative effects, scientific research indicates that marijuana use can cause many different health problems.
Marijuana is the most commonly used illicit drug in the United States. When smoked, it begins to effect users almost immediately and can last for one to three hours. When it is eaten in food, such as baked in brownies and cookies, the effects take longer to begin, but usually last longer.

Short-Term Effects
The short-term effects of marijuana include:
•Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)

•Problems with memory and learning

•Loss of coordination

•Trouble with thinking and problem-solving

•Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure

Sometimes marijuana use can also produce anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic.

More mindless propaganda. Mere assertions that ignore the large body of scientific evidence and personal testimony by highly intelligent and able people for the positive effects of the plant.

The effects labeled as "distortions of sound" by the uptight control freaks are known to music lovers as a great enhancement to music appreciation. That's what Carl Sagan reported (note that, contrary to the propaganda you posted, he said it enhanced his learning experience too):
"The cannabis experience has greatly improved my appreciation for art, a subject which I had never much appreciated before. The understanding of the intent of the artist which I can achieve when high sometimes carries over to when I'm down. This is one of many human frontiers which cannabis has helped me traverse."

"A very similar improvement in my appreciation of music has occurred with cannabis. For the first time I have been able to hear the separate parts of a three-part harmony and the richness of the counterpoint. I have since discovered that professional musicians can quite easily keep many separate parts going simultaneously in their heads, but this was the first time for me. Again, the learning experience when high has at least to some extent carried over when I'm down. The enjoyment of food is amplified; tastes and aromas emerge that for some reason we ordinarily seem to be too busy to notice. I am able to give my full attention to the sensation. A potato will have a texture, a body, and taste like that of other potatoes, but much more so. Cannabis also enhances the enjoyment of sex - on the one hand it gives an exquisite sensitivity, but on the other hand it postpones orgasm: in part by distracting me with the profusion of image passing before my eyes. The actual duration of orgasm seems to lengthen greatly, but this may be the usual experience of time expansion which comes with cannabis smoking."

"I do not consider myself a religious person in the usual sense, but there is a religious aspect to some highs. The heightened sensitivity in all areas gives me a feeling of communion with my surroundings, both animate and inanimate."

"When I'm high I can penetrate into the past, recall childhood memories, friends, relatives, playthings, streets, smells, sounds, and tastes from a vanished era. I can reconstruct the actual occurrences in childhood events only half understood at the time. Many but not all my cannabis trips have somewhere in them a symbolism significant to me which I won't attempt to describe here, a kind of mandala embossed on the high. Free-associating to this mandala, both visually and as plays on words, has produced a very rich array of insights."

"The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world."

Your ignorant propaganda is so typical of ignorant people trapped in a mindless religion.

Your assertion that any drug user is a "drug abuser" shows once again that you are just spewing mindless propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself for your awful behavior.

When are you going to answer my proofs that you posted lies and that you refuse to admit when you are wrong? Click here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473) if you want to redeem your reputation from the trash bin.

:chores037:

Richard Amiel McGough
07-22-2012, 05:10 PM
It's up to you if you don't want to listen to good advice. There are tons of wild claims in the internet, we should listen with discretion.

:hysterical:

CWH posts nothing but ignorant bullshit that has been debunked for years, and he tells folks to watch out, cuz there are "tons of wild claims in the internet."

:lmbo:

You are one piece of work Mr. CWH.

So when are you going to admit that you have posted a mountain of crap on this forum? I have debunked it and you ran and hid and refused to even answer. Just go and answer this post (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473) if you want to redeem your reputation from the trash bin.

:chores037:

To believe in such testimony requires Faith. Now why don't you believe in this testimony, it's far better than smoking pot?:

Did prayers to God help cure cancer?
Patient and doctors believe divine intervention helped aggressive brain tumor go into remission

By Don Teague
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 3/25/2005 9:30:28 AM ET

Durham, N.C. — By all medical standards, Andy Delbridge should be dead. The North Carolina father of two was diagnosed three years ago with the most aggressive and dangerous type of brain tumor.

"It was just devastation. I thought, 'I'm not going to make it, I'm just not going to make it,' " says Delbridge.
His chances of surviving were no more than a few months.
"Half the patients are dead within 12 months of diagnosis. The overall survival at several years out is felt to be 2, maybe 5 percent," says Dr. Henry Friedman, a neurooncologist at Duke University.
But despite long odds, Delbridge underwent surgery, radiation and painful chemotherapy. And while putting his trust in doctors at Duke University Hospital, Delbridge also put his faith in God.
Members of Delbridge's church prayed for him daily. He and his family asked for divine intervention.
"I prayed for a miracle, I really did. I said, 'God, I know you can do it,' " says Andy’s wife, Nancy.

"The minute you think that you have no hope, you are down for the count. So you've got to always think there's hope," says Andy.
Today Delbridge is cancer free. Not only is the brain tumor gone, so are the growths that had appeared near his heart. They simply disappeared, without surgery.
For decades the medical community basically ignored the impact of religion on health. But in recent years, scientists have begun studying the possibility that faith matters.
Dr. Harold Koenig leads Duke University's Center for Spirituality, Theology and Health.
"There are hundreds and hundreds of studies — scientific studies — that show that religious people are healthier," says Koenig.
Even Dr. Friedman — who treated Delbridge's cancer — says faith can't be ignored.
"I think it's critical. I can't quantify it. I can't measure it. I can't do a test to prove that there is some special ingredient to therapy associated with faith," he says.

Still, others say people of faith are simply more optimistic — which means less stress — and that in general they lead healthier lives.
"There’s virtually no evidence about the personal benefits of prayer. Certainly lots of people find it rewarding, but there's very little evidence about any health benefits," says Dr. Richard P. Sloan, associate professor of psychiatry and director of behavioral medicine at Columbia University.
But Andy Delbridge has all the evidence he needs. Delbridge says, "I believe he answered my prayers. I really do."

What a load of brainless crap. There is not one word in that article that proves Zeus, Yahweh, or Allah did anything for anyone. It could have been a spontaneous remission. Maybe he used Cannabis oil without telling anyone. Maybe someone slipped some cannabis oil into his food with telling him. You have no idea what really happened. That article is evidence of nothing ... except how desperate you are to prove something that is obviously false.

Your god ignores at least 99.99% of all prayers! That's why "news" of someone having recovered after "praying" is thought to be "proof." In reality, it only proves how desperate Christians are to prove something they know is false. And you KNOW it is false. God does not, as a general rule, answer anyone's prayers. That's a proven fact and everyone knows it.

weeder
07-22-2012, 06:18 PM

:)yes, Thats how the name came about. My sis started calling me jeffweed many years ago.

I use the name weeder for different reasons though....hmmm.

CWH
07-22-2012, 08:22 PM
[QUOTE=Richard Amiel McGough;47791]You know nothing of why I use cannabis, or why my doctor prescribed it. Your accusatory tone is exactly what I have come to expect from self-righteous, small-minded, ignorant and judgmental Christian fundamentalists like yourself.
Then would you mind telling us why your doctor prescribed you cannabis? What are you suffering from? Perhaps some wise guys in this forum can share how they overcome your suffering without use of cannabis.

I can't tell you how lucky I am to be born in a country with a lot of freedom compared to your country of Singapore with it's prison-like prohibitions of everything from chewing gum to the mandatory death penalty for the "crime" of possessing a pound of a natural plant with amazing medicinal and therapeutic properties.
I am also happy to tell you that I live in a country where it is very safe to walk alone even in the middle of the night without fear of being robbed, attacked or killed. Rampant shooting as that seen recently in US and Norway is non-existent in my country due to the very strict gun control law. Drug addicts are few in my country so are drug addiction related crimes. Cannabis and other opiate drugs are controlled drugs which only can be prescribed by a certified doctor. The purpose of this control is to prevent rampant use which will create more social problems
than medical benefits. Singapore is not the only country that have strict narcotics possession laws so are Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan etc.

One again you post an article without understanding what it says. The article (http://www.cannabisnews.org/conference-held-on-the-harm-of-marijuana-use/2012/07/03) is from the site www.cannabisnews.org (http://www.cannabisnews.org) that promotes legalization of cannabis. It is tagged as an article that contains Marijuana Lies and Propaganda. You didn't even notice this! So once again you are mindlessly spewing out lies and propaganda just like you did in post #75 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46949#post46949) of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution) thread where I showed that you posted lies and so you ran and hid and have never answered my post despite the fact that I've brought it to your attention many times. Indeed, I have shown that you run and hide and refuse to support your own false claims numerous times in this post (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473). Don't you realize that everyone reading your posts can see that you refuse to admit when you are wrong? Don't you understand what that makes you look like?
It doesn't matter how it makes me look like when what I am doing is to encourage people to look at alternative views. Is that wrong? It's the same as you encouraging people to look at the bible God in an alternative view.

More mindless propaganda. Mere assertions that ignore the large body of scientific evidence and personal testimony by highly intelligent and able people for the positive effects of the plant.
There is no propaganda, are you saying that there is no negative effects of cannabis at all? What I am portraying here is that there are negative effects of using cannabis especially when it is abused. IS THAT SOMETHING WRONG? There is always two sides to a coin my friend and we must be aware of their positive and negative effects. I am not totally against the use of cannabis for curative purposes but I am against its abuse for other purposes. Is that wrong?

The effects labeled as "distortions of sound" by the uptight control freaks are known to music lovers as a great enhancement to music appreciation. That's what Carl Sagan reported (note that, contrary to the propaganda you posted, he said it enhanced his learning experience too):
That would be considered as abuse of cannabis which should be used only for curative purposes. There are many ways to creativity without the use of cannabis or narcotics and subjecting to their negative effects.

There are many ways to creativity without the abuse of cannabis or narcotics. Why subject yourself to the negative effects of using cannabis or narcotics and the law when there are other means to achieve creativity. Might as well say Einstein used cannabis before he discovered his Theory of Relativity.

There are other ways to achieve that such as imaginations, dreams and daydreaming.

Your ignorant propaganda is so typical of ignorant people trapped in a mindless religion.
So is rampant abuse of cannabis and narcotics which will lead to social ills. Would you like to live in world where everybody is stoned?..this is madness.

Your assertion that any drug user is a "drug abuser" shows once again that you are just spewing mindless propaganda. You should be ashamed of yourself for your awful behavior.

When are you going to answer my proofs that you posted lies and that you refuse to admit when you are wrong? Click here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473) if you want to redeem your reputation from the trash bin.
What reputation do I have now after all it has already been smeared by you. BTW, reputation is not in my vocabulary if my conscience is right and if I can save a soul. Am I wrong to portray the negative effects of Cannabis abuse and that there are flaws in the theory of evolution so that people can be more aware?....or....are you jealous of my good intentions?

God Blessed the Truth.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
07-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Then would you mind telling us why your doctor prescribed you cannabis? What are you suffering from? Perhaps some wise guys in this forum can share how they overcome your suffering without use of cannabis.

Why would I want to post my personal medical history on the web? Are you nuts? And even if I did, you'd be the last person I'd want to talk to about it because you are so hostile, accusative, non-communicative, and irrational. And besides that, you haven't even proven that you are not a Cleverbot! I've asked you a number of questions over and over and over again and you have refused to answer. And to top it off, my advocacy for cannabis legalization has nothing to do with me anyway.

Your attitude totally sucks. You post lying videos by creationists and refuse to admit your error. You declare "evolution is bullshit" but you can't even state the most basic facts about the theory. I've told you that this makes you seem like a Creationist Cleverbot and you haven't even tried to engage me in any intelligent conversation.

I am also happy to tell you that I live in a country where it is very safe to walk alone even in the middle of the night without fear of being robbed, attacked or killed. Rampant shooting as that seen recently in US and Norway is non-existent in my country due to the very strict gun control law. Drug addicts are few in my country so are drug addiction related crimes. Cannabis and other opiate drugs are controlled drugs which only can be prescribed by a certified doctor. The purpose of this control is to prevent rampant use which will create more social problems
than medical benefits. Singapore is not the only country that have strict narcotics possession laws so are Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan etc.

I think gun control laws are good. Our country has erred greatly in that regard.

Drug "addicts" have nothing to do with this conversation since cannabis is not addictive like those other drugs. It's not even addictive like alcohol. And it's not an "opiate" - so again you display your ignorance. Your thinking is totally confused, as usual. You make false assertions and never repent. And worse, you don't realize what this says about the condition of your soul.

It doesn't matter how it makes me look like when what I am doing is to encourage people to look at alternative views. Is that wrong? It's the same as you encouraging people to look at the bible God in an alternative view.

It is not a good thing to encourage people to look at alternative views when those "alternative views" are presented as truth when in fact they are based on LIES, FRAUD, and DECEIT like that creationist video you posted. When are you going to respond to my challenge which shows the many posts you have refused to answer?

There is no propaganda, are you saying that there is no negative effects of cannabis at all? What I am portraying here is that there are negative effects of using cannabis especially when it is abused. IS THAT SOMETHING WRONG? There is always two sides to a coin my friend and we must be aware of their positive and negative effects. I am not totally against the use of cannabis for curative purposes but I am against its abuse for other purposes. Is that wrong?

I am not saying that there are no negative effects. Everything has negative effects. You can die by drinking too much water. I would be happy to talk to you about the good and the bad, but you are totally irrational and don't engage me in a serious discussion of the issue.

That would be considered as abuse of cannabis which should be used only for curative purposes. There are many ways to creativity without the use of cannabis or narcotics and subjecting to their negative effects.

What's wrong with using cannabis for its many psychological benefits? And again, you are confusing the issue suggesting that cannabis is like an addictive narcotic.

There are many ways to creativity without the abuse of cannabis or narcotics. Why subject yourself to the negative effects of using cannabis or narcotics and the law when there are other means to achieve creativity.

Use is not abuse. It doesn't matter if there are many ways to creativity. That's no reason to reject a good one.

There are other ways to achieve that such as imaginations, dreams and daydreaming.

So what? Let responsible adults choose their own methods. That's called freedom.

So is rampant abuse of cannabis and narcotics which will lead to social ills. Would you like to live in world where everybody is stoned?..this is madness.

What "rampant abuse of cannabis"? Again, you are showing your irrationality by mixing cannabis in with narcotics.

Responsible use is not "a world where everybody is stoned." That's like saying alcohol should be prohibited or we'll have a world where everyone is drunk. Your comments are ridiculous.

What reputation do I have now after all it has already been smeared by you. BTW, reputation is not in my vocabulary if my conscience is right and if I can save a soul. Am I wrong to portray the negative effects of Cannabis abuse and that there are flaws in the theory of evolution so that people can be more aware?....or....are you jealous of my good intentions?

I have not smeared you in any way at all. You are the one who has chosen to post lies, fraud, and deceit and then run and hide and refuse to answer. Your reputation is being created by your actions and your actions alone.

God Blessed the Truth.:pray:

Say what? You have refused for weeks to answer my refutation of the lying crap you posted, and now you pray to "God" about "Truth"? Give me a break. :doh:

Richard Amiel McGough
07-22-2012, 09:02 PM
:)yes, Thats how the name came about. My sis started calling me jeffweed many years ago.

I use the name weeder for different reasons though....hmmm.

Hummmm indeed. :sCo_hmmthink:

What could that reason be?

luke1978
07-22-2012, 09:27 PM
I think there may be a mis-communication here. Everybody in Singapore(And yes I have been there) do not distinguish between different types of narcotics.

I understand why CWH maybe saying what he is saying but he needs to consider that Cannabis is not really much of a drug. Drinking alcohol would be worse for the body except for maybe the effects on the lungs. But having tried Cannabis a few times when I was younger I believe hash cookies may be a solution? :lol:

As for Singapore being a safe country yes I agree but I have also had some bad experiences in "Little India" that were of some concern on my first day there!

Even in the shopping malls such as Mustafa centre they will lock your bag before entering with a zip tie and you need to get it cut off before you leave.

So for what it's worth the way CWH views Cannabis may be because of how his culture is conditioned.

Richard Amiel McGough
07-22-2012, 09:41 PM
I think there may be a mis-communication here. Everybody in Singapore(And yes I have been there) do not distinguish between different types of narcotics.

I understand why CWH maybe saying what he is saying but he needs to consider that Cannabis is not really much of a drug. Drinking alcohol would be worse for the body except for maybe the effects on the lungs. But having tried Cannabis a few times when I was younger I believe hash cookies may be a solution? :lol:

As for Singapore being a safe country yes I agree but I have also had some bad experiences in "Little India" that were of some concern on my first day there!

Even in the shopping malls such as Mustafa centre they will lock your bag before entering with a zip tie and you need to get it cut off before you leave.

So for what it's worth the way CWH views Cannabis may be because of how his culture is conditioned.

Your "two cents" are worth two bucks in my book! :thumb:

Thanks for the reasonable comments.

sylvius
07-23-2012, 12:17 AM
Use of cannabis brings you in a flush, getting high, but timely, you'll go down again, even very down, "down and out".

I think you might compare it to baptism.

I used it, some times more and some times less, from my 18th until my 36th year. So it has very much influenced my life. I am now 62.

I liked it very much, I liked to be stoned. Be stoned outside in the nature. But also in the (night-)city.
Stoned I saw the heavens open. (In stargazing).
Stoned I heard the strength of music. And discovered the essence of dance.
Stoned I discovered the strength of the Hebrew bible.

My Jewish teacher said "no"; you shouldn't do that, you must not use it.
But I insisted on it. Which broke off our relation.
I thought "l'vonah", translated as frankincense, must have been something like hashish.
לְבֹנָה , written same as לְּבָנָה, (full) moon.
It spoke to my imagination, even more since I was born with full moon (2nd of February 1950, the newyear of the trees).
The "wise men" that followed the star brought it as present for baby Jesus.

I knew the side-effects too ...
And I've seen them in my neighbourhood. People going down and under.

I am happy not to use it anymore.

But some times I think: how would it be now?

CWH
07-23-2012, 08:26 PM
[QUOTE=luke1978;47802]I think there may be a mis-communication here. Everybody in Singapore(And yes I have been there) do not distinguish between different types of narcotics.
Cannabis is illegal not only in Singapore but in many part s of the world such as China, Malaysia, Indonesia etc. It is classify under the Controlled Drugs Act. Think, why did they want to control it just like narcotics?

As I have said, I am not against medicinal use of Cannabis but against its abuse. Drinking alcohol is ok but the abuse of alcohol is not because when one is drunk they may become disinhibited, abusive and violent. Alcohol abuse is one of the cause of broken family and social problem.

I have been to Mustafa centre and Little India many times and have not encountered any bad experience. I understand that there are many foreign Indian workers in that area which may caused some bad experience. It is also a locally well known red-light area. The zip tying of bags is their company policy which is quite unique in the sense that it is not practice in other shopping malls.

for what it's worth the way CWH views Cannabis may be because of how his culture is conditioned.
Thanks Luke 1978; you seems to know me better. It goes for other countries who consider Cannabis illegal. The point I am making is that there are always two sides to a coin; good and bad. Cannabis and almost any drugs if taken in large quantities or long term or use it in other ways that it is not intended can have negative effects. One must be aware to know the negative or side effects and consequences if they want to engage in that risks. Think of the cause of death of Michael Jackson, Marilyn Monroe, Whitney Houston etc....i.e. drug dependence. That is the point I am driving at. Am I wrong in doing so?

Rose
08-06-2012, 04:37 PM
The research continues...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cUC8tjoB_0&feature=player_embedded#!

Rose
08-06-2012, 05:03 PM
If you want to make a knowledgeable choice, be informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQPtZs5TP8&feature=related

CWH
08-06-2012, 07:11 PM
If you want to make a knowledgeable choice, be informed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLQPtZs5TP8&feature=related

Marijuana May Cause Cancer:

Marijuana Damages DNA And May Cause Cancer, New Test Reveals
ScienceDaily (June 15, 2009) — Using a highly sensitive new test, scientists in Europe are reporting "convincing evidence" that marijuana smoke damages the genetic material DNA in ways that could increase the risk of cancer.
Researchers note that toxic substances in tobacco smoke can damage DNA and increase the risk of lung and other cancers. However, there has been uncertainty over whether marijuana smoke has the same effect. Scientists are especially concerned about the toxicity of acetaldehyde, present in both tobacco and marijuana. However, it has been difficult to measure DNA damage from acetaldehyde with conventional tests.
The research was carried out by Rajinder Singh, Jatinderpal Sandhu, Balvinder Kaur, Tina Juren, William P. Steward, Dan Segerback and Peter B. Farmer from the Cancer Biomarkers and Prevention Group, Department of Cancer Studies and Molecular Medicine and Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
Raj Singh said: “Parts of the plant Cannabis sativa, also known as marijuana, ganja, and various street names, are commonly smoked as a recreational drug, although its use for such purposes is illegal in many countries.
The scientists describe development and use of a modified mass spectrometry method that showed clear indications that marijuana smoke damages DNA.
“There have been many studies on the toxicity of tobacco smoke. It is known that tobacco smoke contains 4000 chemicals of which 60 are classed as carcinogens. Cannabis in contrast has not been so well studied. It is less combustible than tobacco and is often mixed with tobacco in use. Cannabis smoke contains 400 compounds including 60 cannabinoids. However, because of its lower combustibility it contains 50% more carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons including naphthalene, benzanthracene, and benzopyrene, than tobacco smoke.”
The authors added: “It is well known that toxic substances in tobacco smoke can damage DNA and increase the risk of lung and other cancers. Scientists were unsure though whether cannabis smoke would have the same effect. Our research has focused on the toxicity of acetaldehyde, which is present in both tobacco and cannabis.”
The researchers add that the ability of cannabis smoke to damage DNA has significant human health implications especially as users tend to inhale more deeply than cigarette smokers, which increases respiratory burden. "The smoking of 3-4 cannabis cigarettes a day is associated with the same degree of damage to bronchial mucus membranes as 20 or more tobacco cigarettes a day," the team adds.
"In conclusion, these results provide evidence for the DNA damaging potential of cannabis [marijuana] smoke, implying that the consumption of cannabis cigarettes may be detrimental to human health with the possibility to initiate cancer development," the article states. "The data obtained from this study suggesting the DNA damaging potential of cannabis smoke highlight the need for stringent regulation of the consumption of cannabis cigarettes, thus limiting the development of adverse health effects such as cancer."

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/06/090615095940.htm

More articles:

http://www.google.com.sg/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=cannabis+cause+cancer&oq=cannabis+cause+cancer&gs_l=hp.1.0.0j0i5l2j0i5i30l2j0i8i30l4.83504.91485. 1.94875.21.21.0.0.0.0.99.1358.21.21.0...0.0...1c.b UPNpPCh6JY&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=e1adda42a7f5622&biw=1280&bih=690

God Bless Us All.:pray:

David M
08-07-2012, 02:27 AM
This just goes to show that there is both a potential benefit and a risk to health of using cannabis. The same goes for most chemicals we put into our body. Salt is essential in the correct amount and too little in the body is as bad as too much.

Smoking cannabis is socially as bad as smoking cigarettes and what people do behind closed doors is their business but smoking of any product in public or in a social group is not their private business and I would like to see the same ban on smoking any product the same as smoking cigarettes.

Maybe as a deterrent to smoking, insurance policies should be voided for anyone who smokes and free medical care should be withdrawn from anyone who smokes. Alcohol can be dealt with in the same way. While I am not averse to drinking alcoholic drinks, if alcoholic drinks were not available, I would not miss them and if that were the case, I would lessen the risk of damage to my organs caused by alcohol.

Even when a product is safe in moderation, some people are unable to moderate their consumption and that is when laws have to be made to force people to apply moderation or else break the law and become a burden on society.

It is a battle I fear can never be won until man's present rule of himself is taken away and man comes to learn form being ruled by Christ whose righteous ways will be seen to be the only way that is good for man.

It is not like we do not know what the message is, but man will not take notice of the message. Without God fulfilling His promises then there is absolutely no hope that man will change his ways and prevent the downward spiral that will engulf the whole of mankind as it did in the days of Noah, until God saved the last righteous man and started again. I thank God that He will start again and make all things new in the kingdom to come, when all the problems that exist in the world today as a result of man's rule will not be experienced in the kingdom. It is good that God is selecting those who are acceptable for the kingdom and removing those who are unacceptable. Until the return of Christ, life as we know it will go on as normal and that is not a prospect I would want for following generations.

Just as the evidence for and against cannabis goes on, this shows that there will always be conflict. If not cannabis, it will be something else and the list will be endless. Humanist have their hope that all things will turn out OK for the human race, but as far as I can see, their hope has no foundation from what history has shown for the last 6,000 years. The only foundation is that we are still here and the earth has not been destroyed. However, as God has alerted us, unless the days of man be shortened, no flesh shall be saved and that is the prospect associated with man's rule of himself.

David

Rose
09-09-2012, 03:20 PM
Here is an excellent article on the latest research into using Cannabis to fight cancer.

Marijuana Fights Cancer and Helps Manage Side Effects, Researchers Find (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/06/marijuana-fights-cancer-and-helps-manage-side-effects-researchers-find.html)

Sep 6, 2012 4:45 AM EDT Mounting evidence shows ‘cannabinoids’ in marijuana slow cancer growth, inhibit formation of new blood cells that feed a tumor, and help manage pain, fatigue, nausea, and other side effects.

“Cannabidiol offers hope of a non-toxic therapy that could treat aggressive forms of cancer without any of the painful side effects of chemotherapy."

CWH
09-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Here is an excellent latest research article dated 27/8/12 that cannabis can damaged the brain in teens:

http://www.herald.ie/news/cannabis-use-can-cause-brain-damage-in-teens-3210878.html

By John von Radowitz
Monday August 27 2012

CANNABIS can lower the IQ of young teenagers and may cause permanent mental impairment, research has shown.
The most persistent users suffer an average eight-point decline in IQ between adolescence and adulthood, according to the study of more than 1,000 participants.
Scientists believe smoking cannabis from the age of puberty may disrupt developing and vulnerable brain circuits.
Users experienced significantly more attention and memory problems than non-users, the study revealed. This was the case even after taking account of different educational backgrounds and use of alcohol and other drugs.
Quitting or cutting down on cannabis later in life did not fully reverse the impact on those who started taking the drug in their early teens.
But the study found no evidence of similar problems affecting people who only took up cannabis as adults.
The international team, led by US psychologist Dr Madeline Meier, from Duke University in Durham, Carolina, wrote in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences: "Persistent cannabis use was associated with neuropsychological decline broadly across domains of functioning even after controlling for years of education.
The researchers analysed data on 1,037 individuals enrolled into the Dunedin Study, a large lifestyle and health investigation based in New Zealand.
Scientists followed the progress of participants from birth to the age of 38, carrying out neuropsychological tests at age 13 and again at the end of the study.
Cannabis use was recorded at five intervals from the age of 18 onwards.
The tests showed wide-ranging mental declines among men and women who began taking cannabis at a young age and continued using the drug regularly for more than 20 years.
"The most persistent adolescent-onset cannabis users evidenced an average eight-point IQ decline from childhood to adulthood," said the researchers.
Persistent cannabis users experienced attention and memory problems, according to friends and relatives questioned by the researchers.
Puberty was a period of "critical brain development" when neural circuits were still forming, they pointed out.
Professor Terrie Moffitt, from the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London, who took part in the study, said: "It's such a special study that I'm fairly confident that cannabis is safe for over-18 brains, but risky for under-18 brains."

May God Bless those who took Cannabis.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Here is an excellent latest research article dated 27/8/12 that cannabis can damaged the brain in teens:

http://www.herald.ie/news/cannabis-use-can-cause-brain-damage-in-teens-3210878.html

By John von Radowitz
Monday August 27 2012

You think it is "excellent" only because it confirms your prejudice. You don't care about the truth of the matter at all. It is obvious that you are biased because you irrationally reject all the solid science that says positive things about cannabis. Case in point: What do you think of the last line of the study you quoted?
Professor Terrie Moffitt, from the Institute of Psychiatry at King's College London, who took part in the study, said: "It's such a special study that I'm fairly confident that cannabis is safe for over-18 brains, but risky for under-18 brains."

Do you agree that cannabis is safe for folks over 18 years of age?

And what about the fact that there is no lethal dose for cannabis? It's easy for people to die from alcohol overdose. Do you think the whole world should prohibit alcohol? What about the fact that the Bible says that Jesus turned water into wine and that God promised to bless people by filling their barns with new wine?

CWH
09-09-2012, 05:35 PM
Look the real truth which cannabis users like you (and I believe Rose too) is that they would like or wish cannabis to be legalized so that they can have free use to stay stoned. According to research articles there are bad and good sides in the use of and we do not really know who to trust. As such stay out of cannabis for the time being or use them with caution or as controlled drugs. The ill benefits probably outweighs the good which is why almost all governments in the world restricted cannabis use. If it cured cancer, why wasn't it used as a first line ant-cancer drug? Your likely answer is that powerful pharmaceutical companies or the government stop cannabis use so that they could profit from the sale of their chemotherapeutic drugs doesn't sounds intelligent or rational and without any evidence. Why would they and why should they?....it's like stopping a company from manufacturing a brand new antibiotic that could save millions of lives. The reason why alcohol is legalized is because it is considered as less harmful as long as it is not overused. It is also easy to make and thus less easy to control. I would certainly jump with joy if alcoholic drinks and cigarettes are banned or controlled.

Gid Blessings to all.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Look the real truth which cannabis users like you (and I believe Rose too) is that they would like or wish cannabis to be legalized so that they can have free use to stay stoned.

You love to accuse, don't you Cheow? That's what Christianity does to people. Turns them into self-righteous asshats like you. I am so glad that there is a mass exodus from Christianity. People everywhere are learning to be free from the mind-control of dogmatic religion that turns people like you into irrational robots and accusative self-righteous assholes.

You have absolutely no basis for your accusations. The simple fact is that cannabis has no noticeable affect on Rose at all. She has tried it, but it simply does nothing for her. But she is an advocate for it because she has seen how helpful it is for folks with my medical condition. I'd tell you what it was if you weren't such an accusative asshole, but as it is, I see no reason to bear my soul to the likes of you. You obviously have no compassion or mercy for anyone or anything. All you do is accuse, which is the Biblical definition of Satan.

According to research articles there are bad and good sides in the use of and we do not really know who to trust. As such stay out of cannabis for the time being or use them with caution or as controlled drugs. The ill benefits probably outweighs the good which is why almost all governments in the world restricted cannabis use.

Again, you reveal your ignorance. There is no lethal dose or damaging side effects for responsible use of cannabis. There's no question on this point. But look at the side effects of the drugs allowed by the government! Check out this page (http://www.oddee.com/item_96885.aspx). It lists death and many other horrible side effects from pharmaceuticals that are sold legally. And here's the list (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/prozac-side-effects.html) for the very popular drug Prozac:

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Prozac:

Abnormal dreams; anxiety; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, chills, muscle aches); flushing; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; runny nose; sore throat; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Prozac:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; excessive sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; increased hunger, thirst, or urination; joint or wrist aches or pain; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears;persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety, trouble sleeping, or weakness; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or headache; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble urinating; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual swelling; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.

This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur.

And here is the list for Lipitor:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lipitor-side-effects.html#) if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Lipitor:

Diarrhea; joint pain; mild sore throat; nausea; runny or stuffy nose; stomach upset.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Lipitor:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue); burning, numbness, or tingling; change in the amount of urine produced; confusion; memory problems; mental or mood problems (eg, depression); muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever or fatigue); painful, difficult, or frequent urination; persistent pain, soreness, redness, or swelling of a tendon or joint; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lipitor-side-effects.html#); severe stomach or back pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine; pale stools; severe or persistent nausea, loss of appetite, or stomach pain; unusual tiredness; yellowing of the skin or eyes).

I could go on and on with the horrible side affects of drugs the government allows to be sold by the mulit-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry. They are against cannabis because it has very mild to no side effects, and it is free so they can't make money off it.

Check out the book called Side Effects:Death - Confessions of a Pharma-Insider (http://www.amazon.com/Side-Effects-Death-Confessions-Pharma-Insider/dp/1602645167).

If it cured cancer, why wasn't it used as a first line ant-cancer drug? Your likely answer is that powerful pharmaceutical companies or the government stop cannabis use so that they could profit from the sale of their chemotherapeutic drugs doesn't sounds intelligent or rational and without any evidence. Why would they and why should they?....it's like stopping a company from manufacturing a brand new antibiotic that could save millions of lives.

Like I said, check out the book called Side Effects:Death - Confessions of a Pharma-Insider (http://www.amazon.com/Side-Effects-Death-Confessions-Pharma-Insider/dp/1602645167).

The reason why alcohol is legalized is because it is considered as less harmful as long as it is not overused. I would certainly jump with joy if alcoholic drinks and cigarettes are banned or controlled.

That's not true. Alcohol is legal because the rich white boys drink it. Back in the 1920s when it was prohibited in the USA, it was used mostly by minorities, especially blacks, so they outlawed it so they could bust blacks. It is a racist law to the core, and it was passed using LIES. And it's still racist to this day. More whites smoke pot, but more blacks get arrested. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Alcohol and cigarettes are already controlled in the USA.

CWH
09-09-2012, 06:56 PM
You love to accuse, don't you Cheow? That's what Christianity does to people. Turns them into self-righteous asshats like you. I am so glad that there is a mass exodus from Christianity.

I'd tell you what it was if you weren't such an accusative asshole, but as it is, I see no reason to bear my soul to the likes of you. You obviously have no compassion or mercy for anyone or anything. All you do is accuse, which is the Biblical definition of Satan.

Again, you reveal your ignorance. There is no lethal dose or damaging side effects for responsible use of cannabis. There's no question on this point. But look at the side effects of the drugs allowed by the government! Check out this page (http://www.oddee.com/item_96885.aspx). It lists death and many other horrible side effects from pharmaceuticals that are sold legally. And here's the list (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/prozac-side-effects.html) for the very popular drug Prozac:

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Prozac:

Abnormal dreams; anxiety; decreased sexual desire or ability; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flu-like symptoms (eg, fever, chills, muscle aches); flushing; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; nervousness; runny nose; sore throat; stomach upset; trouble sleeping; weakness; yawning.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Prozac:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); bizarre behavior; black or bloody stools; chest pain; confusion; decreased concentration; decreased coordination; exaggerated reflexes; excessive sweating; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or sore throat; hallucinations; increased hunger, thirst, or urination; joint or wrist aches or pain; memory loss; new or worsening agitation, panic attacks, aggressiveness, impulsiveness, irritability, hostility, exaggerated feeling of well-being, restlessness, or inability to sit still; persistent or severe ringing in the ears;persistent, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; severe or persistent anxiety, trouble sleeping, or weakness; severe or persistent nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or headache; significant weight loss; stomach pain; suicidal thoughts or attempts; tremor; trouble urinating; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or severe mental or mood changes; unusual swelling; unusual weakness; vision changes; worsening of depression.

And here is the list for Lipitor:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lipitor-side-effects.html#) if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Lipitor:

Diarrhea; joint pain; mild sore throat; nausea; runny or stuffy nose; stomach upset.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Lipitor:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing or swallowing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, throat, or tongue); burning, numbness, or tingling; change in the amount of urine produced; confusion; memory problems; mental or mood problems (eg, depression); muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever or fatigue); painful, difficult, or frequent urination; persistent pain, soreness, redness, or swelling of a tendon or joint; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin (http://www.drugs.com/sfx/lipitor-side-effects.html#); severe stomach or back pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); symptoms of liver problems (eg, dark urine; pale stools; severe or persistent nausea, loss of appetite, or stomach pain; unusual tiredness; yellowing of the skin or eyes).

I could go on and on with the horrible side affects of drugs the government allows to be sold by the mulit-billion dollar pharmaceutical industry. They are against cannabis because it has very mild to no side effects, and it is free so they can't make money off it.

Check out the book called Side Effects:Death - Confessions of a Pharma-Insider (http://www.amazon.com/Side-Effects-Death-Confessions-Pharma-Insider/dp/1602645167).

Like I said, check out the book called Side Effects:Death - Confessions of a Pharma-Insider (http://www.amazon.com/Side-Effects-Death-Confessions-Pharma-Insider/dp/1602645167).

You can call me or Christians whatever you want, I am not bothered. The truth will be known one day.

People everywhere are learning to be free from the mind-control of dogmatic religion that turns people like you into irrational robots and accusative self-righteous assholes.
I would rather that people be free from the mind control of cannabis than from religious dogma. I am talking to you and to all as a Christian brother, get rid of cannabis dependence before it kills you.

You have absolutely no basis for your accusations. The simple fact is that cannabis has no noticeable affect on Rose at all. She has tried it, but it simply does nothing for her. But she is an advocate for it because she has seen how helpful it is for folks with my medical condition.
Thanks for the confirmation, but you are contradicting yourself here, if cannabis did nothing for Rose, do you think it is likely to do wonders for others? If so, then what is Rose advocating others for? What credibility does she have to convince others the benefits of cannabis if cannabis does nothing for her?

Every drug have side effects but if over dosed will cause death. Simple stuff. You mean abuse of cannabis will not cause death?...give me a break! The benefits of Prozac which is for depression and Lipitor which is to reduce blood cholesterol is more than the side effects. They are among the best drugs for these conditions, if they don't use these drugs to treat the conditions despite the side effects and death if abused, how can they treat the conditions? BTW, why do you mention these two drugs, are you on these drugs?

That's not true. Alcohol is legal because the rich white boys drink it. Back in the 1920s when it was prohibited in the USA, it was used mostly by minorities, especially blacks, so they outlawed it so they could bust blacks. It is a racist law to the core, and it was passed using LIES. And it's still racist to this day. More whites smoke pot, but more blacks get arrested. You simply don't know what you are talking about.

Alcohol and cigarettes are already controlled in the USA

Good that's call for celebration, let's banned all cigarettes and alcohol drinks!......on second thought, will lead to the problem of illegal use?

May God Bless cannabis abusers. :pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-09-2012, 07:46 PM
You can call me or Christians whatever you want, I am not bothered. The truth will be known one day.

I know you don't care about what people might think about you Cheow. You have made that perfectly clear every time you post falsehoods and I expose them and then you run and hide and never respond. You say the "truth will be known someday." Well, it already is known! I've posted it for all to see. I collected a few of your more outrageous errors in the post below that you refuse to answer despite the fact that I've challenged you many times. I even started a thread called A Challenge for CWH (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3271-A-Challenge-for-CWH) with this post but you refused to answer. Here it is again so everyone can see your true character:

CWH has repeatedly posted false assertions on this forum and when I point them out to him, he runs and hides and refuses to answer. Then he posts more false assertions, and when I prove him wrong he runs and hides and refuses to answer. So I collected up a few of his recent offenses and asked him to answer and he did as he always does. He ran and hid and refused to answer. Here is the post that he needs to answer (from post #76 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473) in the thread The Simplest Cell (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell)):

================================================== =======
============= CHALLENGE TO CHEOW WEE HOCK=====================

Oh, so you want to act like the Cleverbot (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3243-AI-Cleverbot-ain-t-so-clever) again? That ain't so clever, my friend. When the Cleverbot gets stumped it starts robotically mimicking the human. That's what you are doing right now. You have refused to answer many of my questions no matter how many times I ask. You evade, dodge, falsely claim that you did answer, and change the subject. So now in your mindless robotic brain you think you are going to throw all that back in my face and pretend that I'm the one who refuses to answer questions? Fat chance.

I would be happy to answer your questions after you demonstrate that you are not just a Cleverbot. Here is what you need to do:

1) Admit that you were wrong in post #58 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47425#post47425) of this thread when you falsely asserted that the scientific report implied "500 million year old genes and no mutations." I have brought this to your attention twice and you have refused to acknowledge the question, let along admit your error.

2) Answer my questions about the video link I posted in post #11 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47118#post47118). I repeated the same questions four times but you refused to answer. Here is how I presented the questions in post #33 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47209#post47209):
What was the conclusion stated in the video?

What evidence did the scientists give to support their conclusion?

Is their conclusion supported by the evidence? If not, why not?

Please try to answer those questions with some semblance of intelligence.

3) You recently challenged me to answer a 90 minute creationist video after you refused to respond to the answers I had already given to the 9 minute video you posted in post #75 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46949#post46949) of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution) thread. In post #82 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46962#post46962) of that thread I showed that the video was produced by creationist liars, frauds, and deceivers. So if you want me to answer another video or any other question you present, you must first respond to the answers I have already given.

4) Demonstrate that you have any knowledge of evolution at all by presenting the best evidence for the theory in the thread called What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution).

5) Admit that you have been deliberately evading these questions that I have been repeating over and over and over again. I collected them all together earlier in post #59 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47426#post47426) of this thread and you ignored them all as usual. Then you tried to cover your tracks by changing the subject. Your behavior is making me think that you really are a Cleverbot. I'm not joking. I am seriously considering the possibility that I'm being hoaxed by some "clever" programmers who want to see how long it will take me to figure it out. You show no signs of any human awareness at all. You write like you are a machine that does not understand context, meaning, or trains of thought. If you are human, then please try to demonstrate this by responding intelligently to what I am saying to you.

Thanks!

:sunny:

So there it is. The truth is known by everyone Cheow. They can see it with their own eyes. You can run and hide, but you can't hide the words you have written.

I would rather that people be free from the mind control of cannabis than from religious dogma. I am talking to you and to all as a Christian brother, get rid of cannabis dependence before it kills you.

Cannabis is not a "mind control drug." It's not even addictive like cigarettes, alcohol, . You are totally ignorant. How is it possible that you write such mindless crap?

Cannabis "dependence" had never killed anyone. You are raving like a madman. It is religion that kills. Just look at history. Look at what religion has done to your mind.

Medical Marijuana has been legal in California for 19 years. There have been no reports of any casualties. And we both know that if there were, they'd be front page news because Christian's would use it to try to prove they were right. Well, it hasn't happened, and that's the truth.

Thanks for the confirmation, but you are contradicting yourself here, if cannabis did nothing for Rose, do you think it is likely to do wonders for others? If so, then what is Rose advocating others for? What credibility does she have to convince others the benefits of cannabis if cannabis does nothing for her?

Apparently Rose doesn't have any ailments that cannabis helps. That proves nothing. Again, your comments are idiotic.

Every drug have side effects but if over dosed will cause death. Simple stuff. You mean abuse of cannabis will not cause death?...give me a break!

That's exactly what I mean. There has NEVER been a record of any death due to cannabis overdose. You are speaking out of total ignorance.

Good that's call for celebration, let's banned all cigarettes and alcohol drinks!......on second thought, will lead to the problem of illegal use?

Right. And let's ban the Bible that says Jesus turned water to wine! Can't you give any intelligent answer for anything?

May God Bless cannabis abusers. :pray:
There you go again. Accusing any user of being an "abuser." You are the abuser Cheow. You abuse folks who find cannabis helpful. You abuse yourself when you post falsehoods but won't own up to your own words. You abuse the name of Christ every time you call yourself a Christian.

CWH
09-11-2012, 07:12 AM
The truth is that Cannabis can caused cancer and death did occured directly or indirectly through cannabis use. Let me make myself clear, I am not against use of cannabis for medical purposes provided it is certified by a medical practitioner and I am just cautioning against its rampant abuse which may caused more problems as some of the ill effects or beneficial effects are doubtful. There are already problems with drug abuse and alcohol abuse and cigarettes abuse, please do not add anymore abuse. This is why I would rather that people ban the use of narcotics, alcohol, cigarrettes, cannabis if possible or at least moderate its use with strict government control. In everything that we do, overuse or abuse will lead to more problems than benefits. A good example is anti-cancer drugs or radiation, it can kill cancer cells but it can also cause cancer if overused or abused likewise with Cannabis and any other drugs or other therapeutic modalities.

Another latest bad news for cannabis users:

Testicular cancer linked to marijuana use
11th September 2012

Men who have smoked marijuana may be at increased risk of testicular cancer, according to researchers in the United States.

The study, published in the journal Cancer, found that men who reported having smoked the drug were twice as likely to get the more aggressive form of testicular cancer, which is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in men under 45.

Rates of testicular cancer have been on the rise in recent years, and scientists suspect that an environmental factor may be to blame.

According to Scott Eggener, a cancer surgeon at the University of Chicago, such a factor has yet to be conclusively identified.

However, the current study is the third to establish some sort of link between cannabis smoking and the disease.

Researchers studied 163 men who had been diagnosed with testicular cancer between the ages of 18 and 36, comparing them to 292 healthy men who were closely matched for age and ethnicity.

The men who reported having ever smoked cannabis were more than twice as likely to have the more aggressive form of testicular tumours, compared with men who had never smoked it.

The link held even when independent factors like a history of undescended testicle, were controlled for.

Meanwhile, men who had used cocaine managed to halve their risk of getting the disease, compared with people who had never used it.

Researchers said this was not a result of any health benefit conferred by cocaine use; rather that cocaine caused severe damage to testicular tissue.

According to researcher Victoria Cortessis, assistant professor of preventive medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of USC in Los Angeles, animal studies have shown that cocaine has a devastating effect on men's testicles, making them gradually smaller and smaller.

She said the cocaine destroyed so much testicular tissue that it made testicular cancer far less likely.

However, researchers said the risk of getting testicular cancer among men who have used marijuana should not trigger panic, as it translated to a 1-in-200 risk of the disease among white males under 35, compared to a 1-in-400 risk of the disease in men of similar age and ethnicity who had never smoked it.

The study does not actually show a causal link between the use of cannabis and testicular cancer, either, they cautioned.

There were many inconsistencies within the research results, including the finding that men who currently smoked marijuana, or who had smoked a lot of it over time, were less at risk of testicular cancer than those who reported lighter habits, or who had previously smoked it but given up.

Previous, larger studies have suggested that cancer risk increases with the size of a man’s pot-smoking habit, so it is possible that the current study sample was too small for that relationship to become apparent.

The factors accounting for the link between cannabis use and testicular cancer remain unclear.

One of the active ingredients in marijuana, THC, has a disruptive effect on the body's endocrine system, which uses hormones to send signals about the environment and to regulate metabolic processes.

This link is a possible avenue for further research, to determine whether the hormonal disruption triggers cancerous growth in testicular cells.

According to Stephen M. Schwartz, an epidemiologist at Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, marijuana users run a series of health risks, suggesting the drug may be more harmful than some people currently believe.

Schwartz, who was not involved in the current study, said that the link between testicular cancer and cannabis was now fairly clear, and that people should pay attention to it.

God Bless. :pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-11-2012, 09:30 AM
The truth is that Cannabis can caused cancer and death did occured directly or indirectly through cannabis use. Let me make myself clear, I am not against use of cannabis for medical purposes provided it is certified by a medical practitioner and I am just cautioning against its rampant abuse which may caused more problems as some of the ill effects or beneficial effects are doubtful. There are already problems with drug abuse and alcohol abuse and cigarettes abuse, please do not add anymore abuse. This is why I would rather that people ban the use of narcotics, alcohol, cigarrettes, cannabis if possible or at least moderate its use with strict government control. In everything that we do, overuse or abuse will lead to more problems than benefits. A good example is anti-cancer drugs or radiation, it can kill cancer cells but it can also cause cancer if overused or abused likewise with Cannabis and any other drugs or other therapeutic modalities.

Another latest bad news for cannabis users:

Hey there Cheow,

I'm in total agreement about "cautioning against its rampant abuse" of any and all drugs. But use is not "abuse" so I don't see your point as particularly relevant.

And in the future, please post the link to any article you quote.

All the best,

Richard

PS: Are you ever going to admit that you were wrong? I've posted my refutation of your false statements at least a dozen times. Why do you not respond? Don't you realize how this makes you look?

CWH
09-11-2012, 10:06 AM
Hey there Cheow,

I'm in total agreement about "cautioning against its rampant abuse" of any and all drugs. But use is not "abuse" so I don't see your point as particularly relevant.

And in the future, please post the link to any article you quote.

All the best,

Richard

Here's the link:

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/373140/marijuana-smoking-tied-to-testicular-cancer

Thanks for agreeing RAM. My comment about banning cigarette smoking, cannabis, alcoholic drinks, narcotics may sounds harsh but it is with good purpose of saving lives. Too many lives have been lost together with too many social ills caused by the rampant use or abuse of those things that I have mentioned above, then it is prudent that a ban or very strict control should be implemented to get rid of these evils once and for all.

PS: Are you ever going to admit that you were wrong? I've posted my refutation of your false statements at least a dozen times. Why do you not respond? Don't you realize how this makes you look?
I have done nothing wrong, admit what? what refutations?...all rubbish! I have already said that the thread will not continue until my question which you refused to answer is answered..."What are the problems that evolutionist faced (from RAM's perspective)?" The thread will not continue until I received the answer and I mean what I said. I don't bother about my reputation, why should you care? Continue not to answer my simple question which I am the first to insist will also makes you look stupid. Anyway, what is stupidity is in the eyes of the beholders i.e. the forum readers.

May God Bless Us. :pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Here's the link:

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/373140/marijuana-smoking-tied-to-testicular-cancer

Thanks for agreeing RAM. My comment about banning cigarette smoking, cannabis, alcoholic drinks, narcotics may sounds harsh but it is with good purpose of saving lives. Too many lives have been lost together with too many social ills caused by the rampant use or abuse of those things that I have mentioned above, then it is prudent that a ban or very strict control should be implemented to get rid of these evils once and for all.

Thanks for posting the link Cheow.

I agreed only with your assertion that we should avoid drug abuse. I do not agree with banning "cigarette smoking, cannabis, alcoholic drinks, narcotics." First, I am an American and I believe in FREEDOM. I get the impression you don't have much regard for that idea. And second, prohibition only creates criminals, overcrowds prisons, ruins people's lives, drains the economy, and destroys society. And it doesn't work unless the Government becomes exceedingly oppressive like in your country of Singapore. So the solution is EDUCATION not oppression by the government with guns and jails.

?
I have done nothing wrong, admit what? what refutations?...all rubbish!

Rubbish??? Are you insane? I posted my refutation. If you think it is rubbish, then ANSWER WHAT I WROTE!

As long as you publicly deny what everyone can publicly see, you will appear to be dishonest .... or worse ...

Unregistered
09-11-2012, 10:49 AM
FROM THE HUFFINGTON POST “I recommend an excellent documentary film, 'WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER," by Len Richmond, which summarizes the remarkable research findings of recent years about the cancer-protective effects of novel compounds in marijuana. Most medical doctors are not aware of this information and its implications for cancer prevention and treatment.”- ANDREW WEIL, M.D.

“A Hugely Important Film”– JULIE HOLLAND, M.D. NYU SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

“A Must See Film”– MARIJUANA POLICY PROJECT, WASHINGTON, D.C.

Using original and archival footage,"WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER" presents highly convincing evidence that this forbidden herb has healing properties beyond any other plant on the planet— interacting as it does with the body’s own “endocannabinoid system” to keep us fit and disease-free. “WHAT IF CANNABIS CURED CANCER” explains how we are all born with a form of marijuana already in our bodies, and when pot is consumed, the “endocannabinoids” inside us—along with any cannabinoids we ingest—fit together like a key in a lock, thereby promoting the death of cancer cells without harming the body’s healthy cells. A powerful and eye-opening film about the future of cannabis—and perhaps even the future of medicine. Narrated by Emmy-winning actor, PETER COYOTE.

YouTube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnP8IugJCHM&feature=channel

Film Website: http://lenrichmondfilms.com/

Available on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/What-if-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer/dp/B003SSBSQQ

Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-if-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer-Official-Site/125858817470315

Profile on Cannabis Planet TV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6jpOe_hX0I&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=LHG7pchb1Gk

Panel Discussion at the Sausalito Film Festival: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jd_N7MqcQs&feature=mfu_in_order&playnext=1&videos=Ty4PrvfDPSU

iTunes and Amazon Instant Video now offer digital downloads of "What if Cannabis Cured Cancer" to rent or buy. Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download this movie for $14.95.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/what-if-cannabis-cured-cancer/id516847642 Watch now on Amazon Instant Video: Rent$2.99 Buy $14.96 http://www.amazon.com/What-If-Cannabis-Cured-Cancer/dp/B007S0F2JE/ref=tmm_aiv_title_0

CWH
09-14-2012, 08:39 PM
Thanks for posting the link Cheow.

I agreed only with your assertion that we should avoid drug abuse. I do not agree with banning "cigarette smoking, cannabis, alcoholic drinks, narcotics." First, I am an American and I believe in FREEDOM. I get the impression you don't have much regard for that idea. And second, prohibition only creates criminals, overcrowds prisons, ruins people's lives, drains the economy, and destroys society. And it doesn't work unless the Government becomes exceedingly oppressive like in your country of Singapore. So the solution is EDUCATION not oppression by the government with guns and jails.
Yes let's fight from freedom....freedom from crimes, freedom from drug abuse, freedom from sexual perversion, freedom from smoking, freed from wars, freedom from greed, freedom from poverty, freedom from aggression, freedom from alcoholism etc.etc.

Rubbish??? Are you insane? I posted my refutation. If you think it is rubbish, then ANSWER WHAT I WROTE!
I mean what I said, I have already said that the thread will not continue until my question is answered, "what are the problems that evolutions faced? (from RAM's perspestives". NOW ANWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION!

As long as you publicly deny what everyone can publicly see, you will appear to be dishonest .... or worse ...[/QUOTE]
As long as you did not answer my simple question, you will appear foolish....or worse......

God Bless. :pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-15-2012, 10:33 PM
I mean what I said, I have already said that the thread will not continue until my question is answered, "what are the problems that evolutions faced? (from RAM's perspestives". NOW ANWER MY SIMPLE QUESTION!

And I told you that I would answer after YOU answer for all the falsehoods that you have posted. You made your demand AFTER I challenged you to stand by your word, so we both know that you are simply trying to find a way to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

You refuse to answer because you know that you are wrong.

As long as you publicly deny what everyone can publicly see, you will appear to be dishonest .... or worse ...
As long as you did not answer my simple question, you will appear foolish....or worse......

What a totally moronic response. You mimic me like a brain-dead robot. A zombie who can't even answer a simple question. My words were true - everyone can see that you refused to answer my questions and THEN you made up your lame demand that I answer yours as an excuse to avoid being honest and honorable.

How utterly pathetic.

I started a thread called A Challenge for CWH (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3271-A-Challenge-for-CWH) and you refused to answer. Here it is again so everyone can see your true character:

CWH has repeatedly posted false assertions on this forum and when I point them out to him, he runs and hides and refuses to answer. Then he posts more false assertions, and when I prove him wrong he runs and hides and refuses to answer. So I collected up a few of his recent offenses and asked him to answer and he did as he always does. He ran and hid and refused to answer. Here is the post that he needs to answer (from post #76 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47473#post47473) in the thread The Simplest Cell (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell)):

============= CHALLENGE TO CHEOW WEE HOCK=====================

Oh, so you want to act like the Cleverbot (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3243-AI-Cleverbot-ain-t-so-clever) again? That ain't so clever, my friend. When the Cleverbot gets stumped it starts robotically mimicking the human. That's what you are doing right now. You have refused to answer many of my questions no matter how many times I ask. You evade, dodge, falsely claim that you did answer, and change the subject. So now in your mindless robotic brain you think you are going to throw all that back in my face and pretend that I'm the one who refuses to answer questions? Fat chance.

I would be happy to answer your questions after you demonstrate that you are not just a Cleverbot. Here is what you need to do:

1) Admit that you were wrong in post #58 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47425#post47425) of this thread when you falsely asserted that the scientific report implied "500 million year old genes and no mutations." I have brought this to your attention twice and you have refused to acknowledge the question, let along admit your error.

2) Answer my questions about the video link I posted in post #11 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47118#post47118). I repeated the same questions four times but you refused to answer. Here is how I presented the questions in post #33 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47209#post47209):
What was the conclusion stated in the video?

What evidence did the scientists give to support their conclusion?

Is their conclusion supported by the evidence? If not, why not?

Please try to answer those questions with some semblance of intelligence.

3) You recently challenged me to answer a 90 minute creationist video after you refused to respond to the answers I had already given to the 9 minute video you posted in post #75 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46949#post46949) of the What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution) thread. In post #82 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution&p=46962#post46962) of that thread I showed that the video was produced by creationist liars, frauds, and deceivers. So if you want me to answer another video or any other question you present, you must first respond to the answers I have already given.

4) Demonstrate that you have any knowledge of evolution at all by presenting the best evidence for the theory in the thread called What's the Best Evidence for Evolution? (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3176-What-s-the-best-evidence-for-evolution).

5) Admit that you have been deliberately evading these questions that I have been repeating over and over and over again. I collected them all together earlier in post #59 (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3217-The-Simplest-Cell&p=47426#post47426) of this thread and you ignored them all as usual. Then you tried to cover your tracks by changing the subject. Your behavior is making me think that you really are a Cleverbot. I'm not joking. I am seriously considering the possibility that I'm being hoaxed by some "clever" programmers who want to see how long it will take me to figure it out. You show no signs of any human awareness at all. You write like you are a machine that does not understand context, meaning, or trains of thought. If you are human, then please try to demonstrate this by responding intelligently to what I am saying to you.

Thanks!

So there it is. The truth is known by everyone Cheow. They can see it with their own eyes. You can run and hide, but you can't hide the words you have written.

CWH
09-16-2012, 02:35 AM
And I told you that I would answer after YOU answer for all the falsehoods that you have posted. You made your demand AFTER I challenged you to stand by your word, so we both know that you are simply trying to find a way to avoid admitting that you are wrong.

I have said countless times that the theread cannot continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)? is answered. If you cannot answer this simple question which I am the first to demand and thus have to right to be the first to know shows that you simply cannot answer this question for fear that the theory of evolution would be exposed as false....or perhaps the paranoia caused by your pot-damaged brain think that this is a trap.

What a totally moronic response. You mimic me like a brain-dead robot. A zombie who can't even answer a simple question. My words were true - everyone can see that you refused to answer my questions and THEN you made up your lame demand that I answer yours as an excuse to avoid being honest and honorable.
I am the first to demand an answer and thus the first to have a right to know. Let me tell you some of the problems (this is just the tip of the iceberg) that evolutionists faced which RAM would agree and silence means consent:
1. How can non-living things turn into living things naturally?
2. How can a specie turn into another specie naturally?
3. Which comes first, the hen or the egg?
The evolutionists need to demonstrate to us how these can happpened, if not, they are just fairy tales and I don't believe an intelligent man like RAM could believe such fairy tales without any convincing evidence.

How utterly pathetic.
Same as how utterly pathetic that evolutionists can believe in fake Piltdown Man, Pekin Man as real so that they can confirmed their false dogma of the missing link.

I started a thread called A Challenge for CWH (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3271-A-Challenge-for-CWH) and you refused to answer. Here it is again so everyone can see your true character:
I am tempted to set up a thread, "A Challenge to RAM" to expose RAM's false belief in the Stupid theory of mega-evolution. I am not here to do character assasination but to challenge the truth unlike someone here.....

Yes, the truth sooner or later be known and vulnerable people have been deceived for so long ...."The theory of Evolution is false!".
And the reason why RAM is so supportive of the theory of evolution despite millions and millions of critics and non-believers is that otherwise the only explanation left is Creation from a Creator and thus have to accept that the Bible is true.

May God expose the truth of Creation soon.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-16-2012, 10:26 AM

I have said countless times that the theread cannot continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)? is answered. If you cannot answer this simple question which I am the first to demand and thus have to right to be the first to know shows that you simply cannot answer this question for fear that the theory of evolution would be exposed as false....or perhaps the paranoia caused by your pot-damaged brain think that this is a trap.

Hey there Cheow,

I can't thank you enough for demonstrating how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of believers. You are doing a great public service. Everyone reading this thread will see that fundamentalist Christianity is a deadly poison and so you are helping free the world from delusion! Great work! :clap2:

:signthankspin:

Everyone can see that you are simply refusing to answer because you know you cannot answer. You made up your "challenge" to me as a means to dodge the truth AFTER I had challenged you to admit your error in Post #58. I exposed your tactics months ago on July 14, 2012! You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words. Here is the proof:

Haven't you analyze the article? 500 million year old genes and no mutations, where is the evidence of evolution?
Hey there Cheow,

Yes, I most certainly "analyzed the article." There was not a word in the article that said anything about "500 million year old genes and no mutations." You just made that up. How is it possible that you thought you could get away with such an obvious falsehood? Did you think I wouldn't check? Will you now admit your error? If not, then everyone will see that you don't care about the truth at all.

Ok,let's move the debate in another direction.
Gotchya!

You are trying to change the subject because I proved that you are wrong. :hysterical:

So are you going to admit your error? Or just try to fool everyone by changing the topic? I don't care if you do or don't since either way my words are proven true and your errors are exposed.

See that? I caught you in a lie and exposed your tactics months ago. You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words!

I am the first to demand an answer and thus the first to have a right to know. Let me tell you some of the problems (this is just the tip of the iceberg) that evolutionists faced which RAM would agree and silence means consent:
1. How can non-living things turn into living things naturally?
2. How can a specie turn into another specie naturally?
3. Which comes first, the hen or the egg?
The evolutionists need to demonstrate to us how these can happpened, if not, they are just fairy tales and I don't believe an intelligent man like RAM could believe such fairy tales without any convincing evidence.

What??? You tell another BLATANT LIE right here in public? You were not the "first to demand an answer." You made up your demand AFTER I had demanded an answer to your lie in Post #58. Why do you lie so openly? Everyone can see it. I have given the proof.

So again, I must thank you for demonstrating how your religion corrupts the hearts and minds of believers. I am sure thousands will see this and so not fall into the error of Christianity.

I have already said that the debate will not move unless the evolutionist opponents must state the imperfections of the theory of evolution. Since you are not game, the game is closed. The saying is confirmed, no evolutionists will ever admit the flaws of the theory of evolution. Thank you.

As such I shall ensd this post with a confession of a former evolutionist:

Confession of a
former evolutionist

I ADMIT IT. I was once an evolutionist. An ardent one. Perhaps even a biased one, for I would not, for the longest time, consider any other possibility.

blah, blah, blah ....

So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creationist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3338-Confession-of-a-long-time-cult-pastor-pretending-to-be-a-former-evolutionist). And of course you never answered that one either.

Same as how utterly pathetic that evolutionists can believe in fake Piltdown Man, Pekin Man as real so that they can confirmed their false dogma of the missing link.

There you go again, repeating more lies that have been totally refuted. No evolutionist believes in Piltdown Man or Pekin Man. And why not? Because the EVOLUTIONISTS exposed those hoaxes! Atheists are much more righteous than Christians. Your religion produces nothing but LIARS who LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE about things that can be easily proven false. You are the poster child of the deliberately deceptive Christian, and you have PROVEN it with your hundreds of posts filled with LIES and the fact that you refuse to answer for all the LIES you have told. I have given proof over and over and over again, yet you continue to repeat your lies.

I think this is absolutely WONDERFUL! You are showing how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of the believers. You are saving thousands of people from the poison of fundamentalist Christianity. Thanks!

I am tempted to set up a thread, "A Challenge to RAM" to expose RAM's false belief in the Stupid theory of mega-evolution. I am not here to do character assasination but to challenge the truth unlike someone here.....

Yes, the truth sooner or later be known and vulnerable people have been deceived for so long ...."The theory of Evolution is false!".
And the reason why RAM is so supportive of the theory of evolution despite millions and millions of critics and non-believers is that otherwise the only explanation left is Creation from a Creator and thus have to accept that the Bible is true.

There's no scientific theory called "mega-evolution" Cheow! :doh:

If you could support your assertions, you would do so. But you can't so all you do is make absurd assertions. Duh.

You have proven that you are utterly ignorant of the science of evolution. You can't even state the evidence that supports it.

And why would you say "the Bible is true" when you have proven ten thousand times that you hate the truth with your whole heart? I have done nothing but ask you to answer for your false words, and you refuse. This exposes you as an absolute hater of truth.

But this is all working out for the good, since anyone reading your posts will see that your religion is nothing but PURE POISON. So once again, let me say "thanks"!

Richard

CWH
09-17-2012, 10:19 AM
Hey there Cheow,

I can't thank you enough for demonstrating how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of believers. You are doing a great public service. Everyone reading this thread will see that fundamentalist Christianity is a deadly poison and so you are helping free the world from delusion! Great work! :clap2:

Hey, RAM, thank you also for telling all Christians, 2 billion of them are delusional except RAM and his company... Brilliant!

Everyone can see that you are simply refusing to answer because you know you cannot answer. You made up your "challenge" to me as a means to dodge the truth AFTER I had challenged you to admit your error in Post #58. I exposed your tactics months ago on July 14, 2012! You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words. Here is the proof:
The truth will be known; just be patient and wait and we will soon know who is right and who is wrong. I don't need to use tactics or dodge anything.

See that? I caught you in a lie and exposed your tactics months ago. You are demanding that we change the topic because I proved you wrong and you refuse to stand by your own words!
Caught what? I stand by my words that the thread CANNOT continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)?" is listed. It is that simple. To say that there is no problem with the evolutionists or ignore the problems of evolutionist theories is a blatant LIE.

What??? You tell another BLATANT LIE right here in public? You were not the "first to demand an answer." You made up your demand AFTER I had demanded an answer to your lie in Post #58. Why do you lie so openly? Everyone can see it. I have given the proof.
Yeah, continue with your character assassination....old-fashioned dirty tactics which I am used to being called in this forum. You are wasting your breath. Can't answer the simple question that I put to you, just say so.

So again, I must thank you for demonstrating how your religion corrupts the hearts and minds of believers. I am sure thousands will see this and so not fall into the error of Christianity.
I must also congratulate you and your gang for being the only non-delusional ones around whilst 6 billion religious and non-religious people who don't believe in evolution in this world are delusional.....Brilliant! Only intelligent people will believe in the fairy tales of evolution....might as well get Prince Charming to kiss a lump of dead proteins and wake them alive.

So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creat
ionist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3338-Confession-of-a-long-time-cult-pastor-pretending-to-be-a-former-evolutionist). And of course you never answered that one either.
So? These supposed "deceptive creationist liars" will go to hell and evolutionists will go to heaven....Brilliant! I don't bother if they are cultists or prostitutes or creationists or evolutionists or whatever as long as they love God with all their heart, soul and might and love their neighbors as themselves, they stand good chance of going through the gate of heaven.

There you go again, repeating more lies that have been totally refuted. No evolutionist believes in Piltdown Man or Pekin Man. And why not? Because the EVOLUTIONISTS exposed those hoaxes! Atheists are much more righteous than Christians. Your religion produces nothing but LIARS who LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE about things that can be easily proven false. You are the poster child of the deliberately deceptive Christian, and you have PROVEN it with your hundreds of posts filled with LIES and the fact that you refuse to answer for all the LIES you have told. I have given proof over and over and over again, yet you continue to repeat your lies.
They shouldn't believe in those hoaxes in the first place and influence others to believe! Such negligence! It were the evolutionists who created those hoaxes so as to be able to link their missing link and deceive people about the theory of evolution. No creationist will do that by creating similar hoaxes.

I think this is absolutely WONDERFUL! You are showing how your religion corrupts both the minds and the morals of the believers. You are saving thousands of people from the poison of fundamentalist Christianity. Thanks!

Thank you also for showing that non-delusional people are the minority and poisoning the people with the fairy tales of evolution theories.

There's no scientific theory called "mega-evolution" Cheow! :doh:
What? you don't believe in natural selection and the evolution of species?

If you could support your assertions, you would do so. But you can't so all you do is make absurd assertions. Duh.

You have proven that you are utterly ignorant of the science of evolution. You can't even state the evidence that supports it.
I am not ignorant of evolution but very doubtful of evolution. Just show me non-matter becoming living matter and specie turning to another specie naturally in front of my eyes and I Will Believe. How to believe if no one can show us living proof and logic of how one specie can turn into another specie naturally and how non-living things can become alive naturally. Only "brilliant" ignorant people can believe such fairy tale as lightning strike a lump of protein and somehow make the cells alive and after millions of years evolved into different species. It is much easier to believe a hacker can change a computer virus into Trojan Horse and Worm by changing computer codes.

And why would you say "the Bible is true" when you have proven ten thousand times that you hate the truth with your whole heart? I have done nothing but ask you to answer your false words, and you refuse. This exposes you as an absolute hater of truth.
And I have also proven ten thousand times that atheism will never lead us to eternal life. If you want eternal life then love God with all your heart, soul and might and love your neighbor as yourself. To lead people astray from the path to the eternal life is as good as tying a mill round your neck and be drown. How terrible and horrible for someone who do not want to go to heaven but yet stops others from going also.

But this is all working out for the good, since anyone reading your posts will see that your religion is nothing but PURE POISON. So once again, let me say "thanks"!
So is Atheism a Pure Poison that will only lead people to the path of destruction.

God Forgive them for they know not what they are doing.:pray:

Richard Amiel McGough
09-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Hey there Cheow,

Hey, RAM, thank you also for telling all Christians, 2 billion of them are delusional except RAM and his company... Brilliant!

Thanks for your absolutely brilliant response Cheow! I can only imagine how much more brilliant it would have been if you learned to read. I didn't say a word about "all Christians" in that comment. I specifically spoke of YOUR RELIGION and identified it as "fundamentalist Christianity."

I'm glad I'm not brilliant like you ... since then I probably couldn't tie my own shoes.

The truth will be known; just be patient and wait and we will soon know who is right and who is wrong. I don't need to use tactics or dodge anything.

The truth is already known Cheow. Everyone can see it for themselves. You stated a blatant falsehood, I exposed it, and you have been running and hiding and refusing to own up to your own words for MONTHS ever since! :lmbo:

"The truth will be known" ~ BRILLIANT!

Caught what? I stand by my words that the thread CANNOT continue until the SIMPLE question of "what are the problems that evolutionists faced (from RAM's perspective)?" is listed. It is that simple. To say that there is no problem with the evolutionists or ignore the problems of evolutionist theories is a blatant LIE.

Oh, now THAT'S truly "brilliant." You are "standing by your words" that you are using to run and hide from your own words! :lmbo:

Everyone can see that you are not standing by your words. I exposed your tactic. You made up your demand AFTER I caught you in your lie and you have been running and hiding and twisting and perverting words to avoid the truth. That's why I say that your fundamentalist religion has corrupted your mind and your morals. Everyone can see what you are doing Cheow - even you. You can fool others, but you can't fool yourself ... unless of course you are truly deluded.

Yeah, continue with your character assassination....old-fashioned dirty tactics which I am used to being called in this forum. You are wasting your breath. Can't answer the simple question that I put to you, just say so.

Cheow, you are the one assassinating your own reputation because you are REFUSING to admit the truth that everyone can see.

I guess we could say that you are committing "character suicide."

How is it possible that you think folks can't see what you have done? I've exposed it. It's out in the open. You know that you refused to answer and that you changed the topic to avoid answering. I caught you. I posted the proof. There's no way out other than speaking the TRUTH Cheow.

I must also congratulate you and your gang for being the only non-delusional ones around whilst 6 billion religious and non-religious people who don't believe in evolution in this world are delusional.....Brilliant! Only intelligent people will believe in the fairy tales of evolution....might as well get Prince Charming to kiss a lump of dead proteins and wake them alive.

It doesn't matter how many people do or don't believe in evolution Cheow. Truth is not determined by a popular vote.

And since you have proven over and over and over again that you are totally ignorant of the science of evolution, you comment is meaningless. You cannot support your assertions and you know it. That's what this conversation is all about. In Post #58 you quoted an article called "Evolution in Action" which gave solid evidence for evolution, but you didn't understand it and made the BRILLIANT assertion that it said there was 500 million yeas with no evolution when in fact the article said no such thing. I challenged your BRILLIANT assertion and you have been running and hiding ever since.

So rather than stand by your words, you simply posted more ridiculous creationist propaganda written by a deliberately deceptive cult leader. I exposed that creationist liar in my thread called Confession of a long-time cult pastor pretending to be a former evolutionist (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?3338-Confession-of-a-long-time-cult-pastor-pretending-to-be-a-former-evolutionist). And of course you never answered that one either.
So? These supposed "deceptive creationist liars" will go to hell and evolutionists will go to heaven....Brilliant! I don't bother if they are cultists or prostitutes or creationists or evolutionists or whatever as long as they love God with all their heart, soul and might and love their neighbors as themselves, they stand good chance of going through the gate of heaven.

So??? So you don't have any problem spreading lies??? What is wrong with your heart and mind? You are responsible for spreading creationist lies, and you say "so"???

They shouldn't believe in those hoaxes in the first place and influence others to believe! Such negligence! It were the evolutionists who created those hoaxes so as to be able to link their missing link and deceive people about the theory of evolution. No creationist will do that by creating similar hoaxes.

They didn't know they were hoaxes Cheow, so your assertion is "brilliant" as usual.

Scientists are people, so we should expect to find negligence. But the fact remains that the scientists themselves are the ones that exposed and publicized the hoaxes. Therefore, your comment is fundamentally unrighteous.

Your assertion that "no creationist" would do such things is blatantly absurd since you yourself have posted creationist videos that are filled with deliberate deception, lies, and fraudulent claims. I proved this long ago, and as usual, you ran and hid and refused to stand by your words. And so you continue to slander your own character here on this forum. BRILLIANT!

Thanks for you utterly BRILLIANT post Cheow. :hysterical:

:lmbo:

:lol:

Richard

Rose
09-19-2012, 04:33 PM
Biochemist Dennis Hill graduated from the University of Houston and did his Graduate Work at Baylor Medical School. Dennis worked as a Cancer Researcher at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. When Dennis was diagnosed with advanced stage prostate cancer, which had metastasized to other parts of his body, he started researching. Since Dennis has a family history of prostate cancer, and he often witnessed ineffective results while working in cancer research, he felt a new approach was in order.

After researching possible alternatives Dennis ran across information about Rick Simpson using cannabis concentrate, which is an extract of the essential oil which is extracted from marijuana and contains cannabinoids. Simpson was using the oil to treat a wide variety of illness, including cancer. The more Dennis researched, the more he understood how cannabis worked on cancer. He has included 2 papers for the review of anyone interested that go into the science of how cannabis kills cancer. He was determined to give it a try, and decided to tell his doctor that he would be using cannabis concentrate alone for his treatment. He did not want to risk more damage to his body from chemo, so he chose to start the cannabis oil regime without any other treatment.

Dennis is educated, with a sound background in science, and a background in the cancer industry. He stated that the Cannabis Oil killed the cancer, and he is now cancer free. He never underwent any of the standard treatment ie chemo, or radiation. He maintained a healthy diet, and exercise as part of his healing and after care. Dennis worked two jobs while he was treating himself, and never experienced any of the side effects typically associated with standard cancer treatments. He administered 1 tiny dose of the cannabis oil in the AM, and 1 tiny dose of the cannabis oil in the pm, just as Rick Simpson suggests.

Article found here (http://cannabisnationradio.com/dennis-hill).

Rose
09-19-2012, 07:37 PM
CURED

February 8, 2011

The histology report of the prostate biopsy says that there is no cancer detectable. I’m very happy to have beat this insidious killer, thanks to so many who have helped me get to this place.

Looking back I find it amazing that this deadly cancer was quickly wiped out using natural enzymes of the cannabis plant. Looking forward, how do I avoid the return of the dreaded adenocarcinoma that we know comes back in 70% of conventional therapy cases? Perhaps the conditions are still present to reignite cancer invasion, considering that genetics might be a player in this little drama. Is there anything that will inhibit the formation of prostate cancer?

It turns out that yes, currently available is an enzyme that kills prostate cancer stem cells. Now that the cancer cells are gone, gamma-tocotrienol will kill the arising stem cells that would potentially bring the cancer back. What is this gamma-tocotrienol, where did it originate and what does it do, exactly?

Gamma-tocotrienol (y-T3) is an isomer of vitamin E that is extracted from palm oil. Taken orally, gamma-tocotrienol is most potent in suppressing prostate cancer cell proliferation, which acts through multiple-signaling pathways. This signaling is through proteins that regulate immune response, such as NFkB and EGF-R. In this way gamma-tocotrienol down-regulates pro-survival signaling pathways inducing apoptosis, cell death. This process is highly specific in that it spares normal prostate tissue. This ability of gamma-tocotrienol to eradicate prostate cancer also acts to suppress cancer cell proliferation and metastasis. Stopping this cancer from spreading or returning is primary in choosing an appropriate therapy.9

Another pathway taken by gamma-tocotrienol to control prostate cancer stem cells is the up-regulation of the p53 protein. This is associated with the ejection of cytchrome c from the mitochondrial nucleus to the liquid matrix (cytosol) of cellular cytoplasm. Is this starting to sound familiar? This is the same pathway that THC and cannabidiol use in stimulating ceramide synthesis in the cancer cell to cause cell apoptosis. Essentially, the cannabinoids and gamma-tocotrienols are performing the same function along similar metabolic pathways to kill cancer and its stem cells.

This strategy appears likely to bring a long lifetime free of any cancer. That’s a good thing. But I’ve never been one to do whatever is just enough. I like beyond just enough, for most things. So what else can I do to eliminate the possibility of cancer recurrence?

Pomegranate!

As you can probably imagine from the taste of pomegranate it is loaded with a remarkable array of phenylpropanoids and ellagitannins. Since prostate cancer depends completely on testosterone to grow and spread, phenylpropanoids disrupts the communication between testosterone and the cell, thus leaving the cancer to wither. Now, what does ellagitannins bring to the table? We know that rapid growth of cancer cells requires increased blood vessel formation (angiogenesis). Ellagitannins have been shown to inhibit angiogenesis in neoplastic tissue. Cancer growth is inhibited from lack of oxygen so cellular proliferation can not occur; thus again, apoptosis.10

This should do it; but Rick Simpson chimes in here also, he says that once the cancer is cleared, we can keep a maintenance routine of one regular dose every week or two that will kill any cancer before it aggregates into an active neoplasm.

Six months ago when I started taking massive amounts of cannabinoid extract, the burning question in my mind was, “What will happen when I quit taking this stuff? Will I become dependent. What will withdrawal be like?” I was a little afraid. At the end of the six month treatment I abruptly stopped the medication—and waited for withdrawal to happen. There were a couple of days I was a little cranky; but mostly, withdrawal was a non-event. I just didn’t feel any different. Contemplating this I wondered, why wasn’t it more traumatic. The answer is simply this: in our normal physiology there is already the full array of endocannabinoid channels that the additional dosage supports. When the additional extract is withdrawn, the existing anandamide (our natural cannabinoid) metabolic pathways resume their normal function. The adjustment is very slight.

Now that the cancer is gone, continuing metabolic support with pomegranate and tocotrienol, or cannabinoid support, will assure that it will never return. I’ve been given a new life; it’s thrilling to contemplate the possibilities.

~Dennis Hill (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/27713298/Web/cure/Cured.html)

Rose
09-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Here is part 1 & 2 of Dennis Hill's testimony on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7ytJu4Zcrk&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIxSQZZKIgs&feature=relmfu