PDA

View Full Version : I appreciate the Bible Wheel site

Robert Easton
11-30-2007, 10:19 PM
Hi, My name is Robert Easton from Tulsa, Ok... Just wanted to say thanks for your site! It has helped me in the Study of the Word of God in the meanings of the Hebrew Alpha Bet.

One of my questions awhile ago was why would God allow the word Alphabet to describe all the letters which make up all the Words?

I percieved that Alphabet came from Alpha Beta the Greek "Alphabet"

In Hebrew it was Aleph Bet.

Both the Languages of the New and Old Testaments... The Bible.

In English that is A B.

Why would God allow A B to describe all the letters that made up all the
Words?

Israel was meant to be a light to the nations...

Through the Israeli people and their language...they were meant to be a light... In His light we see light.

One day it dawned on me... A B in Hebrew is Aleph Bet

The very first Word in Hebrew meaning "Father"

Jesus Christ, the Anointed Word of God incarnate, as revealed in the Book of John.

Also know as the express image the Father.

When questioned to show the disciples the Father replied

Have I been with you so long and you have not known me, Phillip?

And went on to say that he who has seen me has seen the Father. (John 14)

The prayer of Jesus for us was that we would be one in them. (The AlphaBet) (The Father and Son) ( The Father and His Express image;
The Word of God, His Son) - John 17:21

Remember it was said that we would give account on the day of judgement for every idle word that we speak(Matt.12:36)... Praise the Lord! for
1 John 1:9.

Death and Life are in the power of the tongue; those who love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21

That put's a little more meaning in the world's term... "Who's your daddy?"

We, as Christians, cry "Abba" (Daddy) Father (Av), and
Abide in the Word of God...

"Alphabet"

Here's a poem I wrote...

Aleph Bet
(Father)

Aleph Bet (Alphabet) ... Hebrews know...
is the very first word
Curiously, meaning Father...
from what I have heard

The Father's not left us orphans...
in this world of sin
For through His Word...
we are born again

God sent down His Word...
in His heavenly Love
His name Jesus means Salvation...
Heavenly Bread from above

Jesus said this is my body...
broken for you
with a prayer we eat...
and His Word likewise do

In His Blood is His Life...
His Spirit within
Humbly we drink...
and are cleansed from sin

No God has not left us orphans...
in this world of sin
Draw near to the Father...
through His Son's Life within

Shalom and Blessings,

Robert

White
11-30-2007, 11:32 PM
Hello Robert,
Nice post and nice poem -God communicates to us in many ways - The Hebrew Alphabet is the key to unlocking his truth and I am happy that you received much information from the Biblewheel site. RIchard put an incredible amount of work into it, to help us understand the WORD of GOD better. The Lord revealed the connection with the Hebrew Alphabet which has 22 letters and the last book in the Bible is Revelation 22; the book of Lamentations is based on the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet but Chapter 3 has 3 x 22 letters (Father, Son, Holy SPirit ?) etc. etc. You will learn so much from Richards site - It is truly awesome. Enjoy and make friends and we wish you Shabbat Shalom (that's the Jewish way of keeping Sabbath).
Monique

PS: I also write poetry - God's poetry - www.watchandpray.com

Richard Amiel McGough
12-01-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi, My name is Robert Easton from Tulsa, Ok... Just wanted to say thanks for your site! It has helped me in the Study of the Word of God in the meanings of the Hebrew Alpha Bet.

Hello Robert, :yo:

Welcome to our forum!

:welcome:

One of my questions awhile ago was why would God allow the word Alphabet to describe all the letters which make up all the Words?

I percieved that Alphabet came from Alpha Beta the Greek "Alphabet"

In Hebrew it was Aleph Bet.

Both the Languages of the New and Old Testaments... The Bible.

In English that is A B.

Why would God allow A B to describe all the letters that made up all the
Words?

Israel was meant to be a light to the nations...

Through the Israeli people and their language...they were meant to be a light... In His light we see light.

One day it dawned on me... A B in Hebrew is Aleph Bet

The very first Word in Hebrew meaning "Father"

Excellent insight! Did you come to that on your own? If so, that's a wonderful witness of the objective truth of our study of the Hebrew alphabet, because students independently arrive at the same conclusions! Many years ago I noticed that the first word of the Hebrew Language is AB (Av, Father) and that this also "just happens" to be the title of the First Person of the Trinity, God the Father. And then years later when I discovered the Bible Wheel, I found that this "Aleph KeyWord" played a special role on Spoke 1 (Aleph) of the Bible Wheel where we find the two unique references to God's promise to make Abraham "a father of many nations."
Genesis 17:4-5 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
These two books aline on the first Spoke of the Bible Wheel:

http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Spoke01_500.gif

The link between Gen 17:4 and Rom 4:17 is called a Spoke 1 Alphabetic KeyLink because it is a unique link between two books aligned on Spoke 1 that also is based on the Alphabetic KeyWord Av. I talk about this in the Bible Wheel book, and online in my Spoke 1 articles here (http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Aleph_GodTheFather.asp) and here (http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Aleph_Abraham.asp). As an aside, the word "nations" is "goyim" which is usually translated as Gentiles - so we see that Gen 17:4 is a prophecy of the Gospel, that God's plan was never constrained to ethnic Israel but that from the beginning His plan was to save the world through the Jewish Messiah Jesus.

Jesus Christ, the Anointed Word of God incarnate, as revealed in the Book of John.

Also know as the express image the Father.

When questioned to show the disciples the Father replied

Have I been with you so long and you have not known me, Phillip?

And went on to say that he who has seen me has seen the Father. (John 14)

The prayer of Jesus for us was that we would be one in them. (The AlphaBet) (The Father and Son) ( The Father and His Express image;
The Word of God, His Son) - John 17:21

Remember it was said that we would give account on the day of judgement for every idle word that we speak(Matt.12:36)... Praise the Lord! for
1 John 1:9.

Death and Life are in the power of the tongue; those who love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Proverbs 18:21

That put's a little more meaning in the world's term... "Who's your daddy?"

We, as Christians, cry "Abba" (Daddy) Father (Av), and
Abide in the Word of God...

"Alphabet"

Amen! Very well stated. And I would add ... the Hebrew word for Son is Ben. It begins with a Bet (House - the dwelling place of God) and ends with the 14th letter Nun signifying the Nachal (Ineritance) as declared with perfect clarity in Hebrews on Spoke 14:
Hebrews 1:1-4 KJV Hebrews 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, 2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; 3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
I talk about this in the Spoke 14 article Jesus Christ, High Priest and Heir of All Things (http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Nun_Heir.asp).

Here's a poem I wrote...

Aleph Bet
(Father)

Aleph Bet (Alphabet) ... Hebrews know...
is the very first word
Curiously, meaning Father...
from what I have heard

The Father's not left us orphans...
in this world of sin
For through His Word...
we are born again

God sent down His Word...
in His heavenly Love
His name Jesus means Salvation...
Heavenly Bread from above

Jesus said this is my body...
broken for you
with a prayer we eat...
and His Word likewise do

In His Blood is His Life...
His Spirit within
Humbly we drink...
and are cleansed from sin

No God has not left us orphans...
in this world of sin
Draw near to the Father...
through His Son's Life within

Shalom and Blessings,

Robert
Amen brother. I am thrilled that you have come to share and contribute what God has so abundantly blessed you with.

Richard