PDA

View Full Version : Pastor Concerned About Beginning Of Sharia Law In US

sula
11-30-2007, 10:40 AM
THIS IS CRAZY.....WHAT NEXT????? You won't believe this. This affects us all........the is APPEASEMENT....when are Americans going to wake up? Soon we will have to give up our forums because it offends the muslims or someone else.....click on link below.

Pastor Concerned About Beginning Of Sharia Law In US

Thought you might enjoy reading this. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57935

Richard Amiel McGough
11-30-2007, 12:05 PM
THIS IS CRAZY.....WHAT NEXT????? You won't believe this. This affects us all........the is APPEASEMENT....when are Americans going to wake up? Soon we will have to give up our forums because it offends the muslims or someone else.....click on link below.

Pastor Concerned About Beginning Of Sharia Law In US

Thought you might enjoy reading this. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57935
Hey Susan,

Thanks for posting this. I have been watching with amazement as the world capitulates to Islam for fear of violence. It is kinda funny to watch the ACLU justify Muslim footbaths after their years of battling any and all public expression of Christianity. At least that exposes their true motives.

I moved your other news post about the Military to its own thread because it works best if all the news items in this Current Events section have their own thread title so the conversation can stay on track. And it makes it easier to read the thread titles like news headlines - otherwise only the first title is seen and the rest get buried in the replies.

God bless Susan,

Richard

PS: I encourage all members of the forum to post their news items here. It makes for a very interesting message board.

Trumpet
11-30-2007, 02:41 PM
I'll have to go by Sky Harbor Airport to see if I can spot this foot washing place. It does make me realize the truth of Christianity when I see things like this. The ACLU will fight for almost anything, but not Christianity. And almost any religion is accomodated and tolerated, but on the same level, Christianity is held as an intrusion or offence.

1 Pet 2:7,8 Unto you therefore which believe, he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, 8) And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

White
11-30-2007, 04:28 PM
More crazy stuff going on - she is presently in jail and the Muslims are calling for her EXECUTION with riots in the streets - Don't we have any Jesus Dolls?
And did anybody get thrown in jail over it? Islam - the religion of violence , hate and strife! I heard on the radio that this teacher is sentenced to 2 weeks in jail with 1200 Muslim woman and children - I hope she comes out alive. We need to pray for her protection. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Subject: Teacher Arrested -Names Teddybear Mohammad Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Sudanese police have arrested a British school teacher and accused her of insulting the Muslim prophet after allowing six-year-old pupils to name a teddy bear Mohammed, officials said on Monday.

Gillian Gibbons was arrested on Sunday after parents complained about the incident, understood to have happened a while ago at an English-language private school. She spent the night in custody but has not yet been charged.
"She was arrested yesterday by the local police and she's currently being held in a police station in Khartoum. We visited her today. She's shaken up but she's alright," said a British embassy spokesman.
"We're following up with the Sudanese authorities and also with the school who are providing her with legal representation. She's not been charged officially but there are still investigations going on," the spokesman said.

The British teacher never intended the naming of the bear to cause offence, the embassy added.
Colleagues said they hoped only that Gibbons, who taught six-year-olds at the school, would be released by Wednesday.
The headmistress of Unity High School is also British and Britons teach at various fee-paying international schools in the Sudanese capital.

Islamic Sharia law is enforced in northern Sudan and Islam is the majority religion in what is Africas biggest country, a former British colony.

Richard Amiel McGough
11-30-2007, 04:50 PM
More crazy stuff going on - she is presently in jail and the Muslims are calling for her EXECUTION with riots in the streets - Don't we have any Jesus Dolls?
And did anybody get thrown in jail over it? Islam - the religion of violence , hate and strife! I heard on the radio that this teacher is sentenced to 2 weeks in jail with 1200 Muslim woman and children - I hope she comes out alive. We need to pray for her protection. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Subject: Teacher Arrested -Names Teddybear Mohammad Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:05 pm

Sudanese police have arrested a British school teacher and accused her of insulting the Muslim prophet after allowing six-year-old pupils to name a teddy bear Mohammed, officials said on Monday.

Gillian Gibbons was arrested on Sunday after parents complained about the incident, understood to have happened a while ago at an English-language private school. She spent the night in custody but has not yet been charged.
"She was arrested yesterday by the local police and she's currently being held in a police station in Khartoum. We visited her today. She's shaken up but she's alright," said a British embassy spokesman.
"We're following up with the Sudanese authorities and also with the school who are providing her with legal representation. She's not been charged officially but there are still investigations going on," the spokesman said.

The British teacher never intended the naming of the bear to cause offence, the embassy added.
Colleagues said they hoped only that Gibbons, who taught six-year-olds at the school, would be released by Wednesday.
The headmistress of Unity High School is also British and Britons teach at various fee-paying international schools in the Sudanese capital.

Islamic Sharia law is enforced in northern Sudan and Islam is the majority religion in what is Africas biggest country, a former British colony.
Wow ... that is crazy. Rather than teaching tolerance and respect for others, they are breeding whole generations of people ready to rage and riot over any perceived "disrespect" against their "prophet." The real pity is that those captive souls don't realize how they have been set up to be manipulated by false news reports. They are like robots now. All it takes is a mere rumor that the "prophet" was insulted to spark mayhem and murder of innocent people, often muslems themselves.

Richard

Two Points of order:

When posting news items, please include the link to the orginal article.
Each news article should usually be posted in its own thread here in the Current Events subforum so it will have its own "headline" and be easy to find, and so it will have its own thread for discussion.