PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Isaiah Predicted 9/11

Lotus Feet
04-01-2012, 11:06 AM
Isaiah 30:25
In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill.

Prophet Ezekiel also mentioned the demolition.

Ezekiel 26:9
He will direct the blows of his battering rams against your walls and demolish your towers with his weapons.

How did the twin towers fall due to being demolished by weapons?

Well the Scientist Dr Judy Wood tells you how they did it.

TUESDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2011

Scientist Dr Judy Wood 9/11
This is an excellent interview with the scientist Dr Judy Wood talking about 'Where did the towers go?'. There is also some great images of what happened in the video.

"Dr. Wood's own research is not speculation. It is a forensic investigation of what happened to the WTC complex on 9/11/01. She doesn't address who did it, nor does she concern herself with that question right now. Before issues of that kind can be addressed, we must first determine what happened."

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/scientist-dr-judy-wood-911.html

However, the prophecy also gave you some good news about the streams of water that would come.

So how many of you know what that relates to?

ANother sign of the last days of the end times.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Isaiah 30:25
In the day of great slaughter, when the towers fall, streams of water will flow on every high mountain and every lofty hill.

I get the impression you don't understand the meaning of the word "predicted."

There is nothing in that verse that "predicted" the fall of the Twin Towers in New York. How many towers have fallen in the thousands of years since Ezekiel wrote that verse?

And besides that, there are no "streams of water" flowing "on every high mountain and every lofty hill" so you assertions fall under the weight of their own absurdity.

Why do you make up stuff without any foundation in reality?

Prophet Ezekiel also mentioned the demolition.

Ezekiel 26:9
He will direct the blows of his battering rams against your walls and demolish your towers with his weapons.

How did the twin towers fall due to being demolished by weapons?

Well the Scientist Dr Judy Wood tells you how they did it.

More meaningless random associations. That is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia, you know. Have you visited a doctor? I'm sure one could help.

TUESDAY, 29 NOVEMBER 2011

Scientist Dr Judy Wood 9/11
This is an excellent interview with the scientist Dr Judy Wood talking about 'Where did the towers go?'. There is also some great images of what happened in the video.

"Dr. Wood's own research is not speculation. It is a forensic investigation of what happened to the WTC complex on 9/11/01. She doesn't address who did it, nor does she concern herself with that question right now. Before issues of that kind can be addressed, we must first determine what happened."

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/scientist-dr-judy-wood-911.html

However, the prophecy also gave you some good news about the streams of water that would come.

So how many of you know what that relates to?

ANother sign of the last days of the end times.
You are right - it is a sign. Not of the last days, but of your disordered thinking. Have you really never considered seeking help?

Lotus Feet
04-01-2012, 02:48 PM
How many towers have fallen in the thousands of years since Ezekiel wrote that verse?

Indeed, how many buildings were known as the towers?

And besides that, there are no "streams of water" flowing "on every high mountain and every lofty hill" so you assertions fall under the weight of their own absurdity.

First you have to understand what the 'streams of water' are and what they mean. Also how it relates to other biblical prophecies.

There are many different realities.

There are the realities of man and then there are the realities of Spirit. You have made it clear where you are coming from Richard.

As Jesus said to the orthodox mindsets, 'If your father was my Father then you would love me'.

"meaningless"
"random"
" associations"
"paranoid"
" schizophrenia"

Can you heal it Richard? Seek within.

disordered thinking

Can you it heal it? Seek within.

seeking help?

I know, that is why the LORD God sent me to you.

Here I am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDBWda16zUQ

Lotus Feet

CWH
04-02-2012, 06:21 AM
I get the impression you don't understand the meaning of the word "predicted."

There is nothing in that verse that "predicted" the fall of the Twin Towers in New York. How many towers have fallen in the thousands of years since Ezekiel wrote that verse?

More meaningless random associations. That is a sign of paranoid schizophrenia, you know. Have you visited a doctor? I'm sure one could help.

You are right - it is a sign. Not of the last days, but of your disordered thinking. Have you really never considered seeking help?

Please include Rose for the treatment of her obsession over male and female inequality before she becomes a neurotic. And include all of us for the treatment of delusions! :D

God Blessed. :pray:

Rose
04-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Please include Rose for the treatment of her obsession over male and female inequality before she becomes a neurotic. And include all of us for the treatment of delusions! :D

Hey Cheow, you need to learn the meaning of obsession. :p If women in this country had to wait for men to give them equal rights we would still be without the right to vote, or get an education! :mad:

Rose

David M
04-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Hey Cheow, you need to learn the meaning of obsession. :p If women in this country had to wait for men to give them equal rights we would still be without the right to vote, or get an education! :mad:

Rose

Hi Rose

I have just written on another post to say how the topic of the thread is being lost and not concentratated on. Here we go again talking about women's rights which have nothing to do with the topic of this thread; 'Prophet Isaiah Predicted 9/11'. I was just about to wite something in another post, when I stopped myself from going down a side-trail already started which was going off topic. I suggest we all do the same, and stop appearing to promote our own agendas at evey opportunity; especially when the agenda is irrelevant to the topic.

All the best,

David

jce
04-03-2012, 05:39 PM

LOL.

JE

Richard Amiel McGough
04-03-2012, 07:00 PM

LOL.

JE
How pathetic.