PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy-theory

Roberto
01-08-2012, 01:46 PM
I wonder what you think about this? It looks like Conspiracy-theorists are laughed at, like something has made it stupid.
But after watching one video i'm gonna post, i will never look back to the history i was taught in school as truth. Even 9/11 is maybe done by the secret rich soceity as well as all the big wars.

Maybe even Judas was paid to be a traitor of Jesus by the pharisees, maybe the evil pharisees was paid by an evil soceity back then. I thinked this because in Mark chapter 12, Jesus says

10And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

11This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?

12And they sought to lay hold on him, but feared the people: for they knew that he had spoken the parable against them: and they left him, and went their way.

Freemasons symbol Square and Compass represent their traditional tool of how they first began, as builders. And when they hear Jesus talk about the stone which the builders reject, they know its about them.

This is the video, its about two and a half hour, so if you have good time one day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M11Dfld2NyQ

heb13-13
01-08-2012, 03:30 PM
I wonder what you think about this? It looks like Conspiracy-theorists are laughed at, like something has made it stupid.
But after watching one video i'm gonna post, i will never look back to the history i was taught in school as truth. Even 9/11 is maybe done by the secret rich soceity as well as all the big wars.

Maybe even Judas was paid to be a traitor of Jesus by the pharisees, maybe the evil pharisees was paid by an evil soceity back then. I thinked this because in Mark chapter 12, Jesus says

Freemasons symbol Square and Compass represent their traditional tool of how they first began, as builders. And when they hear Jesus talk about the stone which the builders reject, they know its about them.

This is the video, its about two and a half hour, so if you have good time one day.

Hi Roberto,

I have not seen your video yet but just wanted to point out that conspiracy theories are always theories until proven factual.

Many have been proven factual although it may take decades. (When governments declassify documents is one example).

Two ways in which men view history (there may be more) are The Conspiratorial View of History and the Accidental View of History.

I'll take a look at your video.

All the best,
Rick

Charisma
03-12-2012, 02:06 PM
Hi Roberto and Rick,

And when they hear Jesus talk about the stone which the builders reject, they know its about them.This is such a simple deduction it is brilliant. Thank you, Roberto! Here are some scripture verses to go with your thought.

Genesis 10:8 And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD: wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod the mighty hunter before the LORD. 10 And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar. {Babel: Gr. Babylon} 11 Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah, 12 And Resen between Nineveh and Calah: the same [is] a great city.

Cities in scripture tend to represent man building something for himself rather than for God at His direction. Thus it's interesting to have mention of 'the city Adam': Joshua 3:15 And as they that bare the ark were come unto Jordan, and the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,) 16 That the waters which came down from above stood [and] rose up upon an heap very far from the city Adam, that [is] beside Zaretan: and those that came down toward the sea of the plain, [even] the salt sea, failed, [and] were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho.

Genesis 11:4 And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.

Here God draws attention to 'imagination' - image-ination. Other places in the OT it is translated stubbornness. Wanting one's own way.

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually. {every...: or, the whole imagination: the Hebrew word signifieth not only the imagination, but also the purposes and desires} {continually: Heb. every day}

In 1 Chronicles 29, when David is speaking to Solomon of his desires towards building the first Temple - which God had approved in principle - he later adds this prayer: 18 O LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, our fathers, keep this for ever in the imagination of the thoughts of the heart of thy people, and prepare their heart unto thee: {prepare: or, stablish}

David understood how unlikely it was that the people would desire to build God a dwelling place on earth such as he had had in his own heart.

Centuries later, Paul writes about God Himself dwelling in our hearts, there to be the object of worship.

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what [is] the width and length and depth and height -- 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. 20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him [be] glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

The new foundation is the love of Christ which passes knowledge. No wonder those with an anti-God agenda make other 'building' plans.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Two ways in which men view history (there may be more) are The Conspiratorial View of History and the Accidental View of History.

Yeah ... there are many I would suppose. I think the most accurate is probably the Evolutionary View of History. This incorporates the accidental, of course, as well as the "conspiratorial" which would probably be better named as the "networking view" since "conspiracy" is a network that is "secret." Most networks are more public. Sure, they might have elements of secrecy, but I don't think that secrecy is the essential or definining characteristic. The essential characteristic that defines human history is that people work together to accomplish things, whether it be the building of the Great Wall of China or the Internet or cities or universities. Cooperation (networking) is the key to history ... and evolution too.

Charisma
03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Cooperation (networking) is the key to history Co-operating with God is the key to the future (for anyone who wants one).

:playball:

Richard Amiel McGough
03-12-2012, 03:07 PM

I'm watching the video. It's author, Leonard Ulrich, starts off by saying that he was reading Matthew 24 one day and it suddenly struck him that it could "only be fulfilled in our day." This shows that he has the most profound ignorance of the most basic facts of the Bible. Jesus was talking to his first century audience. There was nothing in Matthew 24 that would have seemed "impossible" to the audience that heard him. And the early church fathers confirm this because none of them said there was anything in Matthew 24 that would be "impossible" until the 21st century!

And so it goes. Another conspiracy theorist who begins by displaying his gross ignorance of the Bible. Why am I not surprised?

And then he goes on making the blatantly absurd claim that "evil is unfolding in a way that perfectly fulfills Biblical prophecy." Yeah, right. That's the same "Biblical prophecy" that date setters have been using for two thousand years to predict the "rapture" and the "end of the world." They have always been wrong, and I know with great certainty that there are no "biblical prophecies" that he could show are being "perfectly fulfilled." What a joke. Why are Christians so gullible?

And then the guy goes on to talk about the supposed "Antichrist" that is "highly probably to appear within a generation." But the Bible doesn't mention any "Antichrist" that is going to be a world leader! The word "Antichrist" refers only to someone who teaches false doctrines about Christ. More gross ignorance.

It's videos like this that give "conspiracy theories" their air of insanity.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Cooperation (networking) is the key to history
Co-operating with God is the key to the future (for anyone who wants one).

That's what the Muslims, Mormons, and Catholics say! So which are you?

David M
03-13-2012, 09:19 AM
There was nothing in Matthew 24 that would have seemed "impossible" to the audience that heard him.

Hello Ricahard

Of course what you say is true had Jesus returned by AD70, but to anyone believing in the literal return of Jesus as promised by the Angels in Acts 1, the following in Matthew 24 has not happened.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There was a part fulfillment of this prophecy at the time of AD70 but in keeping with God's other promises we can expect a dual fulfillment and a complete fulfillment to come.

All the best

David

Richard Amiel McGough
03-13-2012, 11:05 AM
There was nothing in Matthew 24 that would have seemed "impossible" to the audience that heard him.
Hello Ricahard

Of course what you say is true had Jesus returned by AD70, but to anyone believing in the literal return of Jesus as promised by the Angels in Acts 1, the following in Matthew 24 has not happened.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

There was a part fulfillment of this prophecy at the time of AD70 but in keeping with God's other promises we can expect a dual fulfillment and a complete fulfillment to come.

All the best

David
You missed my point. It has nothing to do with whether or not the prophecies were fulfilled in 70 AD. I was answering a point made by Leonard Ulrich in his conspiracy video. Here is what I wrote:
I'm watching the video. Leonard Ulrich, starts off by saying that he was reading Matthew 24 one day and it suddenly struck him that it could "only be fulfilled in our day." This shows that he has the most profound ignorance of the most basic facts of the Bible. Jesus was talking to his first century audience. There was nothing in Matthew 24 that would have seemed "impossible" to the audience that heard him. And the early church fathers confirm this because none of them said there was anything in Matthew 24 that would be "impossible" until the 21st century!

My point stands. There is nothing in Matthew 24 that "could only be fulfilled in our day."

Given that we know the literal things, like the destruction of the Temple and the scattering of the Jews, were fulfilled in the first century, it stands to reason that the figurative things, like the stars falling from heaven, were also fulfilled.

As for the concept of "dual fulfillment" - where did you get that idea? There is nothing in the Bible that says anything about any "dual fulfillment." That's just another attempt to create space for Futurist doctrines when the actual verifiable facts show that the prophecies have already been fulfilled.

Great chatting!

Richard

Charisma
03-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Charisma
Co-operating with God is the key to the future (for anyone who wants one).

Originally posted by Richard
That's what the Muslims, Mormons, and Catholics say! So which are you? None of the above, friend. I just like the way God has drawn me to Himself, and made me know Him far more personally than I ever thought possible. That's what makes me want to proclaim Him.

Richard Amiel McGough
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
None of the above, friend. I just like the way God has drawn me to Himself, and made me know Him far more personally than I ever thought possible. That's what makes me want to proclaim Him.

That's all good. I've got no problem with your personal beliefs. But I was responding to your comment in which you seemed to be telling everyone else what they had to do when you wrote "Co-operating with God is the key to the future (for anyone who wants one)."

All the best,

Richard

Charisma
03-15-2012, 06:35 AM
:icon_hello: Richard,

Jesus was all for personal responsibility - for obeying God. He Himself took personal responsibility for all the disobedience in the world. But ...

Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Luke 16:29 - 31

I was responding to your comment in which you seemed to be telling everyone else what they had to do when you wrote "Co-operating with God is the key to the future (for anyone who wants one)."Because I am a Christian of the faith of Jesus Christ, I am commanded by Him to 'be telling everyone else what they' have 'to do', regardless into which religion they were born, or choose to practise, especially if that religion is ignorant of God, and even more especially if it is not.

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness
by [that] man whom he hath ordained' Acts 17:29 - 31

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron...' 1 Timothy 4:1, 2

And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things...' Romans 1:28 - 30

Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest:
for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering;
not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?
Romans 2:1 - 4

:thpeace_dove_olive_