PDA

View Full Version : Finally! A visual explanation for the difference between men and women!

Richard Amiel McGough
12-18-2011, 07:21 PM
This pretty much says it all ...

kathryn
12-18-2011, 07:39 PM

HA! That's priceless!!! And if that ain't a great type of the High Priest and Virgin/mind! That switch better be ON to figger out them buttons and levers! (hmmmm...wasn't Asenath, daughter of ON?:hysterical:)

heb13-13
12-18-2011, 08:33 PM

Hmmm,

Several things come to mind...

I noticed that you did not say whether it was good or not.

I always wondered why they seemed so complicated. :winking0071:

You never know what is going to happen when you press an unknown button.

This is why most men are unprepared for marriage. They don't know how to work the "control" panel.

Let's apply the "simplicity" test to it.

I love my wife. :D

Richard Amiel McGough
12-18-2011, 08:51 PM
Hmmm,

Several things come to mind...

I noticed that you did not say whether it was good or not.

I always wondered why they seemed so complicated. :winking0071:

You never know what is going to happen when you press an unknown button.

This is why most men are unprepared for marriage. They don't know how to work the "control" panel.

Let's apply the "simplicity" test to it.

I love my wife. :D
It's neither good nor bad - it's not even true! It was just a joke, with some significant echos of truth, such as the "right brained" dominance in women which looks very complicated to the left brain dominated men.

I love my wife too ...

heb13-13
12-18-2011, 09:26 PM
It's neither good nor bad - it's not even true! It was just a joke, with some significant echos of truth, such as the "right brained" dominance in women which looks very complicated to the left brain dominated men.

I love my wife too ...

Richard, I know....
:thumb:
I was just being funny. It doesn't always work, though. :pray:

I actually saw that a long time ago and thought the same as you, "significant echoes of truth".

Life is a wonderful adventure, isn't it? Oh yes, and did I mention, I love my wife? :lol:

All the best to you, my friend,
Rick

debz
12-18-2011, 09:36 PM
:hysterical: Bwahahahahaha!!

I think there probably is a lot of truth to that!! Men just need to figure out the "right" buttons to push, in the "right" order, and then they'll have their women "turned on" :winking0071:

According to this picture, it looks like an impossible task....but for those of you who love your wives--like Richard and Rick--I am sure you have taken the time needed to unlock that mystery and have it all figured out!!

Here's to all the husbands who love their lives like you do!! :anim_32:

:) :) :)

heb13-13
12-18-2011, 10:06 PM
:hysterical: Bwahahahahaha!!

I think there probably is a lot of truth to that!! Men just need to figure out the "right" buttons to push, in the "right" order, and then they'll have their women "turned on" :winking0071:

According to this picture, it looks like an impossible task....but for those of you who love your wives--like Richard and Rick--I am sure you have taken the time needed to unlock that mystery and have it all figured out!!

Here's to all the husbands who love their lives like you do!! :anim_32:

:) :) :)

Thanks Deb,

And here is a beer to all the wives that love their husbands. From a man's point of view, you deserve 2 or 3 beers.

:anim_32:

Today, in our fellowship together at Bobby's house, Mark brings up the fact that Benjamin Franklin said that "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy". And I can't remember why he brought that up. :confused:

Something about the fact that once you made beer that the water was good to drink and then eventually Louis Pasteur figured out Pasteurization, then there was refrigeration. But somehow I forgot the spiritual point Mark was trying to make. I know it was really good because Mark always shares really edifying and uplifting stuff. Now I have to ask him and get back to you cuz you're gonna want to know. :)

Rick

debz
12-18-2011, 10:14 PM
Thanks Deb,

And here is a beer to all the wives that love their husbands. From a man's point of view, you deserve 2 or 3 beers.

Today, in our fellowship together at Bobby's house, Mark brings up the fact that Benjamin Franklin said that "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy". And I can't remember why he brought that up. :confused:

Something about the fact that once you made beer that the water was good to drink and then eventually Louis Pasteur figured out Pasteurization, then there was refrigeration. But somehow I forgot the spiritual point Mark was trying to make. I know it was really good because Mark always shares really edifying and uplifting stuff. Now I have to ask him and get back to you cuz you're gonna want to know. :)

Rick

Now I'm really :hysterical::hysterical: !!!!

I'm actually more of a wino myself...not a big beer drinker, but I love me some red wine! :winking0071:

Deb

Richard Amiel McGough
12-18-2011, 11:44 PM
Thanks Deb,

Rick
That was always one of my favorite Ben Franklin quotes.

And here's my favorite that I would expect to see above every gay-friendly church:

Ecclesiastes 7:13 Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

heb13-13
12-19-2011, 09:57 AM
That was always one of my favorite Ben Franklin quotes.

And here's my favorite that I would expect to see above every gay-friendly church:

Ecclesiastes 7:13 Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

It is quite amazing what you can do with Bible verses.

It was extremely gratifying to learn that Paul was a Texan.

Rom 8:18
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

However, my son turned the tables on me during a tempestuous finals week requiring a lot of homework.
Ecclesiastes 12:12 - "...of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh."

But, can you imagine my surprise to know that Zechariah had eaten at Lambert's in Swanson, Missouri?
Zechariah 5:1 - "Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll."

Richard Amiel McGough
12-19-2011, 10:08 AM
It is quite amazing what you can do with Bible verses.

That' right Rick! With a careful reading of Scripture, there is no end to what information can be gleaned. For example, what kind of car did the apostles drive to the Pentecost feast? A Honda! As it is written "They were all in one Accord."

Brother Les
12-21-2011, 02:24 PM
Just like my wife....none of the buttons or knobs are labeled and which ever one you turn or push..... it is wrong:hide:

Richard Amiel McGough
12-21-2011, 02:30 PM
Just like my wife....none of the buttons or knobs are labeled and which ever one you turn or push..... it is wrong:hide:
Don't worry ... she'll let you know when you make a mistake! :lmbo: