PDA

View Full Version : Air Force caught disposing of cremated human remains in a Virginia Land Fill

TheForgiven
12-09-2011, 10:12 AM
I'm a proud Retiree of the United States Air Force. But nothing could saddened, and shock me more than what was aired on NBC last night. Apparently, Dover AFB has been caught dumping the cremated remains of roughly 247 fallen soldiers in a medical dump field located in Virginia. Here's a link to the article, but there's tones of information on this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJjOLayTas

My contemporaries are upset with me for making a big deal of this. I've been asked not to make more of this than what this is, but my response to them was basically, "go to hell!" I know this is not a Christian response, but folks, this angers me. A widow who's husband was killed in 2006, in Iraq, spent 4 years trying to learn the whereabouts of her husbands body. Come to find out, she learned that her husbands body was disposed of in this god awful manner! I hope she sues the Air Force and is well compensated for this disgrace.

To my fellow military retiree's, this is an insult my friends! And none of us should stand for this kind of maltreatment of fallen heroes, dead or alive. The Air Force is guilty of worrying too much about its cost/investments in technology, while trying to cut corners off the backs of its members; especially its Enlisted members.

It's flat out lazy what members at Dover AFB did, and I believe the ones responsible for this atrocity should be prosecuted to the letter of the Uniform Code of Military Justice, and the laws of our Nation.

May God have mercy on their souls.

Joe

Brother Les
12-09-2011, 10:44 AM
This is where your enragement of the 1% is justified. Their evil plans make all of us:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannon_fodder

This is an evil that is going on against our military, but my friend, the military has been treated even worse. Lied to continuely. Experimented on continuely. And put in harms way continuely by the evil 1% who Think that they rule the world.

heb13-13
12-09-2011, 02:07 PM
This is where your enragement of the 1% is justified. Their evil plans make all of us:

This is an evil that is going on against our military, but my friend, the military has been treated even worse. Lied to continuely. Experimented on continuely. And put in harms way continuely by the evil 1% who Think that they rule the world.

I joined the military when I was younger but would not do so today, with what I now know.

Since they "own" you, you have to take all their vaccinations and unfortunately the Military does get experimented on a lot.

There's a reason they recruit 17 and 18 year olds. They don't know enough yet to know the difference between a good decision and a bad decision.

The "evil" 1% also are afraid of too much population. In their opinion it is unmanageable (by them). I wonder what their morality will dictate in fighting this "evil plague" of population growth. There a definitely some things you could say about the 1% but most governments are "in bed" with the 1%. And this is undeniable.

Rick

Brother Les
12-09-2011, 03:34 PM
I joined the military when I was younger but would not do so today, with what I now know.

Since they "own" you, you have to take all their vaccinations and unfortunately the Military does get experimented on a lot.

There's a reason they recruit 17 and 18 year olds. They don't know enough yet to know the difference between a good decision and a bad decision.

The "evil" 1% also are afraid of too much population. In their opinion it is unmanageable (by them). I wonder what their morality will dictate in fighting this "evil plague" of population growth. There a definitely some things you could say about the 1% but most governments are "in bed" with the 1%. And this is undeniable.

Rick

The Elitist Families want the worlds population to be 'around' 700,000, so that leaves 6.3 billion as fodder to get rid of. The Bill Gates Foundation is taking the lead to reduce the population by financing poisons of vaccinations (take your 'flue' shot is the governments mantra, don't know what is in it, don't know what side effects it has, Just know that it Does Not Work as advertised and makes big Pharma rich)and people are tricked into sterilizations while elitists are working on many Eugenics programs.

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2009/06/27/depopulation-via-vaccination-and-sterilization/

TheForgiven
12-09-2011, 05:41 PM

I don't know about the experimentation part, but you may be right. For the past 10 years, many of us have protested against the mandated Anthrax shot. We were told that this vaccination was vital for the survival from possible chemical attacks from Saddam Heusane, who was rumored to have possessed the deadly Anthrax virus. Well the only reason why I know Saddam did have this deadly disease is because we (The United States) sold it to him in the 1980's, during the Reagon administration. This was during the Iran/Iraq conflict, and we wanted an Allie to help fight against Iran. Things changed of course when Saddam attacked Kuwait to gain control over its oil facilities.

Even so, I'm very ticked off at how the military treats its members, as though we are disposable property owned by the government, for their own benefits.

With regards to population control, I've always known that the United States engages in this. There's a plant located somewhere in Georgia that Susan Summers exposed in the 1990's. On the front was a posted sign that stated something like this, "Dedicated to contribution to Population Control". Those weren't the exact words, but I know that this facility was a biological testing center. They developed biological hazards that only they know were used for. I've often wondered if that's where the HIV virus came from. Notice that we haven't heard much of anything this past decade about AIDS? I find this very curious.

I've been ticked off at the Air Force for the past 12 years. But I'm not stupid enough to give up my retirement, which would help contribute to my financial stability; especially from having two serious injuries that dramatically inhibits my ability to work. I will also add that I don't trust the Veterans Administration, when it comes to health care. I wonder how many wounded Vets they experiment on, and cast aside as nothing more than a medical test subject.

This population control makes me sick! It's not just the 1% percent who contribute to this kind of evil; it's our own government; both the right and the left.

I've often dreamed of leaving this country, finding a small island in the middle of the Pacific, with no population, with enough substance to provide for myself and my family. I'd escape all of this; no television, no money to worry about, no debt. But this wouldn't work out to well, especially if I got seriously ill and needed a doctor. :lol:

The only way out of this world is through physical death. Thanks God that He provides a much better world for eternity; a world away from this planet we call earth.

Joe

Brother Les
12-12-2011, 10:02 AM
Joe
I don't know about the experimentation part, but you may be right. For the past 10 years, many of us have protested against the mandated Anthrax shot. We were told that this vaccination was vital for the survival from possible chemical attacks from Saddam Heusane, who was rumored to have possessed the deadly Anthrax virus. Well the only reason why I know Saddam did have this deadly disease is because we (The United States) sold it to him in the 1980's, during the Reagon administration. This was during the Iran/Iraq conflict, and we wanted an Allie to help fight against Iran.

Military personel have always been experimented on by their 'superiors' in every conflict or during 'peace time'. Anthrax shot? do not think for a minute that every soldier that was given this 'shot' was given the same 'shot'. Different types of 'shots' were given and different doses were given in order to observe the effects on the troops if they were attacked with the Anthrax or some other type of chemical agent.

Even so, I'm very ticked off at how the military treats its members, as though we are disposable property owned by the government, for their own benefits.

You should be as all Americans should be. I know that I am very upset about the murder and maiming of troops in these drawn out 'police actions'. Polititions vie for power while others fight and die for what? World peace, with only a few mainiacs ruling and the rest of the population being used as slave labor.

I've often wondered if that's where the HIV virus came from. Notice that we haven't heard much of anything this past decade about AIDS? I find this very curious.

The information is there for those who have the stomach to look.

Watch the first vidio of this url.
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/aids.htm

http://thegashwrite.wordpress.com/2011/11/26/aids-is-a-man-made-biological-weapon-who-made-it-the-american-government-part-4/

I will also add that I don't trust the Veterans Administration, when it comes to health care. I wonder how many wounded Vets they experiment on, and cast aside as nothing more than a medical test subject.

They all were and are experimented on. The last place that you want to be if you are sick is in a VA Hospital. The last place that you want to be if you are sick is in ANY Hospital.

This population control makes me sick! It's not just the 1% percent who contribute to this kind of evil; it's our own government; both the right and the left.

To many sheeple to herd....

The only way out of this world is through physical death. Thanks God that He provides a much better world for eternity; a world away from this planet we call earth.

Joe

You sound like a defeatist? Dispensationalist pray for Gods return to destroy this 'planet' and make it after His will..... That is defeatism and anti-Biblical. The only way to phsically change this physical world is to remain and change it physically.

The bottom line is that NO human should get a Flu Shot because you ARE being poisoned.

Love you Brother.

TheForgiven
12-13-2011, 10:56 AM
I love you too brother LES. I'm glad that you and I are sharing these concerns. It amazes me at just how corrupt our global leaders are, especially here in America.

Do you have any information on Population control; more specifically, any facilities identified with known practices of developing diseases for the sole purpose of population control? I know Susan Summers, about 12 years ago, reported on a place in southern Georgia; a place that had a sign on it, which stated their purpose was to contribute to "Population Control", but I've not been able to find it.

Joe