Rose
12-04-2011, 11:07 AM
What a beautiful morning it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e0TInLOJuUM

kathryn
12-07-2011, 04:53 PM
What a beautiful morning it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=e0TInLOJuUM

Rose...this song is SO wonderful! The black bird who speaks at the "break of Dawn"...is the woman...or Christ in His Eve....the "unclean" bird, the raven, who fed Elijah by the brook, before he went to the Widow woman to raise her son. The widow woman is symbolic of the black widow spider who has the 8 infinity symbol on her back . She kills her mate ...the carnal man, at the consummation.
Peter had to be told 3 times, just before the Kingdom made the shift to the gentiles...that what had been "unclean" under the Law...was now CLEAN. The 3 times speaks of the 3 part process of redemption. Our little black bird and spider (who has been weaving the scarlet thread of redemption) have now come out of their place of hiding behind the veil...to enter Creation..the et Kol...and the VOICE (kole) of God...has emerged from the divide. This was Ruth's gift of the 6 measures of barley placed in her veil. 6...man kind/manchild. It is the restoration of Adam/Eve's dominion and birthright over Creation. (thou shalt be fruitful and multiply)

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:12 PM
Rose...this song is SO wonderful! The black bird who speaks at the "break of Dawn"...is the woman...or Christ in His Eve....the "unclean" bird, the raven, who fed Elijah by the brook, before he went to the Widow woman to raise her son. The widow woman is symbolic of the black widow spider who has the 8 infinity symbol on her back . She kills her mate ...the carnal man, at the consummation.
Peter had to be told 3 times, just before the Kingdom made the shift to the gentiles...that what had been "unclean" under the Law...was now CLEAN. The 3 times speaks of the 3 part process of redemption. Our little black bird and spider (who has been weaving the scarlet thread of redemption) have now come out of their place of hiding behind the veil...to enter Creation..the et Kol...and the VOICE (kole) of God...has emerged from the divide. This was Ruth's gift of the 6 measures of barley placed in her veil. 6...man kind/manchild. It is the restoration of Adam/Eve's dominion and birthright over Creation. (thou shalt be fruitful and multiply)
I love that song too. And it echoes the description that Aldous Huxley gave of his first experience with mescaline. A couple hours after he drank his dose, he looked at the flowers on the table that had been nothing more than an unusual flower arrangment but now shown with a radiance he described as "seeing what Adam saw on the morning of his creation - the miracle, moment by moment, of naked existence."

But why continue to cast everything in terms of a male God - male Christ with female Eve? Was not Adam created first? That would be the Goddess with her Adam.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:14 PM
This is why the birds, in the Levitical sacrifice for Leprosy (mortality) aren't mentioned as Doves.
They have a hidden ministry until the "appointed time". The raven flys "to and fro" during the flood...until the earth is declared "dry". (that dry bed of the Jordan crossing...which is also the "tongue") When her voice comes forth...the CROSSing has been completed. (she has , as the "living sacrifice" the second dove, been let loose into the field) taken up her cross, become the Dove.....and comes up out of Desert, leaning on her Beloved.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:16 PM
I love that song too. And it echoes the description that Aldous Huxley gave of his first experience with mescaline. A couple hours after he drank his dose, he looked at the flowers on the table that had been nothing more than an unusual flower arrangment but now shown with a radiance he described as "seeing what Adam saw on the morning of his creation - the miracle, moment by moment, of naked existence."

But why continue to cast everything in terms of a male God - male Christ with female Eve? Was not Adam created first? That would be the Goddess with her Adam.

How am I doing this? They become ONE. Christ is PLURAL

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:20 PM
FULLY CONSUMATED....AS ONE. GOD'S IMAGE/MALE/FEMALE...LET THEM BE ONE AS THE FATHER IS IN THE SON, THE SON IN THE FATHER, THE FATHER AND SON IN THE DAUGHTER...THE MOTHER/FATHER/SON/DAUGHTER/SPOUSE/LOVER/SISTER/BROTHER AS ONE....AS THE TWINS IN THE SONG OF SOLOMON.

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:21 PM
How am I doing this? They become ONE. Christ is PLURAL
Christ is plural in the Garden with Eve? ?

I know you like to think of the Church as "Christ" and so as plural in the sense that there are many members in the body, but I didn't realize I was supposed to think of "Christ" as "plural" in every reference to him in the Bible. It must have been quite a process of birth for poor Mary - squirting out thousands upon thousands of little Christs!

:lmbo:

This typolology stuff can get a little out of hand, eh?

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:22 PM
This was the calling of Elijah...that the Father's hearts be turned to the "sons"...the sons to the fathers. Elijah becomes one with Elisha...the Elisha twins...the double fruitfulness of Ephraim/Joseph.
Read Joseph's blessing again:winking0071:

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:24 PM
Christ is plural in the Garden with Eve? ?

I know you like to think of the Church as "Christ" and so as plural in the sense that there are many members in the body, but I didn't realize I was supposed to think of "Christ" as "plural" in every reference to him in the Bible. It must have been quite a process of birth for poor Mary - squirting out thousands upon thousands of little Christs!

:lmbo:

This typolology stuff can get a little out of hand, eh?

nope...it's clear as a bell once that two-sided coin drops:p Just relax. It's coming. :winking0071:

Richard Amiel McGough
This is why the birds, in the Levitical sacrifice for Leprosy (mortality) aren't mentioned as Doves.
They have a hidden ministry until the "appointed time". The raven flys "to and fro" during the flood...until the earth is declared "dry". (that dry bed of the Jordan crossing...which is also the "tongue") When her voice comes forth...the CROSSing has been completed. (she has , as the "living sacrifice" the second dove, been let loose into the field) taken up her cross, become the Dove.....and comes up out of Desert, leaning on her Beloved.
If that were true, then should not the first bird in Lev 14 have been a raven, and the second a dove?

kathryn
eh? Now yer talkin like a Canuck! Another sign of merger! :lol:

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:26 PM
nope...it's clear as a bell once that two-sided coin drops:p Just relax. It's coming. :winking0071:
Oh I'm more than relaxed, belive me!

But clarity seems to be in the eye of the beholder, like beauty and typology.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:26 PM
again...relax will ya?! Turn off that left side. Have a drink...a few deep breaths.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:28 PM
If that were true, then should not the first bird in Lev 14 have been a raven, and the second a dove?

No...because the raven is the Bride in the donkey stage...before she's fully consummated. The Holy Spirit is the Dove within her....forming her into one. The black wider kills her mate...the carnal man, AT the consummation.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:30 PM
smoke a joint if you have to! It's a green , seed bearing herb!:pray:

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:32 PM
or maybe some canna(n) butter:D

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
eh? Now yer talkin like a Canuck! Another sign of merger! :lol:
So now I'm a Canucklehead, eh? That's dekey! I ain't such gorbey afterall, eh?:yo:

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:34 PM
And true beauty isnt in the eye of the beholder ! Did an old crone ever lean over your crib? A baby KNOWS beauty when he sees it!

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:35 PM
or maybe some canna(n) butter:D
You send that canna down here on a Greyhound bus and maybe we'll have something to bark about.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:36 PM
So now I'm a Canucklehead, eh? That's dekey! I ain't such gorbey afterall, eh?:yo:

Did you say DE KEY? lasagne lasagne!

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:38 PM
And true beauty isnt in the eye of the beholder ! Did an old crone ever lean over your crib? A baby KNOWS beauty when he sees it!
Well any old crone looks pretty old to a new born.

Hey - I just notices that newborns are dumb ... just like Dumbo. He never said in a word in the movie, just a shed a tear or smile as was appropriate.

Dumbo was dumb as a newborn babe. And that's how the movie begins, with a bunch of storks dropping off babies.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:39 PM
You send that canna down here on a Greyhound bus and maybe we'll have something to bark about.

na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nah! You can get in by prescription in Cana da! They will even send you a MENU of the day of what varieties they have ! Deliver it to your door, if you too decrepit to go get it. :p:p:p

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Well any old crone looks pretty old to a new born.

Hey - I just notices that newborns are dumb ... just like Dumbo. He never said in a word in the movie, just a shed a tear or smile as was appropriate.

Dumbo was dumb as a newborn babe. And that's how the movie begins, with a bunch of storks dropping off babies.

Well..whoda think lifts the basket of WICKEDNESS up and takes it to SHINar. The TWO WOMEN with wings like a stork!

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:41 PM
and into Midair to boot! Gotta love that typology!

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:43 PM
No...because the raven is the Bride in the donkey stage...before she's fully consummated. The Holy Spirit is the Dove within her....forming her into one. The black wider kills her mate...the carnal man, AT the consummation.
Do you mean the black widow? If so, why should we take that particular species of arachnid as a type of the relationaship between the old and new man?

This stil feels like a game of drawing pictures by connecting the dots between stars.

And what's the donkey stage?

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Well..whoda think lifts the basket of WICKEDNESS up and takes it to SHINar. The TWO WOMEN with wings like a stork!
So now we are supposed to relate the Enlgish folk mythology to random biblical passages? Childbirth is not wickedness. What kind of game are we playing here? Are there any rules? Or is it a complete free for all?

Richard Amiel McGough
12-07-2011, 05:51 PM
na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nah! You can get in by prescription in Cana da! They will even send you a MENU of the day of what varieties they have ! Deliver it to your door, if you too decrepit to go get it. :p:p:p
We dumb United Statians are slowly catching up with you Canucks. Something like 16 states have legalised freedom, and our congress even tried to supply healthcare to the sick and poor! Unfortunately, all they managed to do was to force everyone to give their money to the private insurrance companies.

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:52 PM
Do you mean the black widow? If so, why should we take that particular species of arachnid as a type of the relationaship between the old and new man?

This stil feels like a game of drawing pictures by connecting the dots between stars.

OY VEY! I've been speakin of dat donkey, stiff necked MULE stage almost since I started the forum! In typology...the donkey, Saul, and wheat are the primary types of the church in the refining stage.The ASS so to speak. (well...bluntly is more like it) In Levitcal law...the donkey had to be redeemed by a LAMB (DOVE) or have it's neck broken. (carnal head removed from body...so the true HEAD could be joined to the BODY/ie corporate Son)
The donkey is a mixture...dual natured....and therefore frequently (very frequently) STERILE. It is STIFF NECKED...It is a BEAST OF BURDEN! (until it enters the REST..of the Dove/Horse/hippocampus transfigured.) We need to be the straw man without a brain, before we can take on the full Mind of Christ (head)....(so relax!)

la la la If I only had a brain la la la

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:54 PM
So now we are supposed to relate the Enlgish folk mythology to random biblical passages? Childbirth is not wickedness. What kind of game are we playing here? Are there any rules? Or is it a complete free for all?

You're finding all sorts of parallels in DUMBO...why can't I? Christ is in and through ALL things. EVERYTHING...movies...assholes....storks....They is ALL prophecying Bro o Mine!!!

kathryn
12-07-2011, 05:59 PM
well...every creature, such as the sea horse as the hippocampus...has characteristics that will tell us something about the character and purposes of God. Creation was given as the FIRST and intended witness . So the black wider...first of all....eats her mate (the carnal man who has been on her back since the fall out of the garden. ) She also wears the et Kol...infinity 8 on her back. However...I was bitten by a brown recluse...at a time I was being most unsociable and nasty to my fellow man...and that little wretch of an arachnid was also telling me something!:D

debz
12-07-2011, 07:53 PM

"adam" was created first in Gen 1....which is the spiritual creation, IMO. this is "mankind," NOT the male of the species, later identified as the individual named "Adam" ... when "adam"/mankind was first created, it was the "two-in-one"

Gen 1:26-28
26 Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let themrule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So God created man (humankind) in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them. (in other words, "they" were androgynous at this point..."two in one")

28 God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground." NIV

It was LATER, in Gen 2 (physical creation) that Adam/male was FORMED and then Eve/female was FORMED from Adam/male's side.

it was at this point we are told:

'For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.' Gen 2:24

'For this reason….' What is the reason? Because they were 'one flesh' in Adam before Eve was taken out of him and now the man is instructed to 'cleave' (adhere tightly to/BOND) to his wife to become as one again.

...I went into more detail on this on the "Male Bias" thread...in case you missed that....

But Adam/Eve are also a TYPE of Christ and His church...the bride taken from His side...5th piercing where blood/water pours out...spoken of in Jesus' prophecies at Feast of Tabernacles pertaining to water pouring ceremony (which included blood and wine...) and also pointing to the corporate Christ (the Rev 20 reference I made before: the kingdoms of this world becoming the kingdoms of our Lord (Jesus) and HIS CHRIST (Bride/anointed ones....) )

kathryn
12-07-2011, 08:55 PM

I realized I didn't fully answer this question. There are 3 birds that fill the type...every type will have 3 applications for the three stages of redemption. You had this lil innocent flower-shrinkin-violet all fluhstahd with all this ...whew....uncomely bee-haveeyah! :D (we need a dual-nature d type in the emotions, don't we? What would be your first suggestion?:rolleyes:)
Anyway...back to the boids and bees.
The word used indicated a sparrow. The second "bird" is taken alone, out into the wilderness.

Psa 102:7 I watch, and am as a sparrow alone upon the house top.(remember both Elijah and Elisha "raise" the son in the upper room of the house) 1359

Note the "35" coming through the eye of the needle..."19" in the gematria for the verse. The 35 is the lamed hey...and the hey at the end, as you know, implies "what comes from" ("she" comes from the 1st bird who has been slain, her Lover...whom she won't see until her long, lonely trek is over and their "broken hallelujah is mended)

kathryn
12-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Sorry...better catch this before you do!! har! I'm so used to overlapping them (as they do overlap)....the second bird is released living into the "field". It is the same thing...although she is "lost" in the world , losing her identity. (forgotten for a time)