PDA

View Full Version : The beginning sound

Serenity Grace
11-09-2007, 04:22 PM
Hello Family in Christ,

May Lord Jesus Christ's peace be with you all.

I tried to go on and read what was written about the alephbet, and had difficulty, so I asked Lord Jesus Christ to help me along with His learning and understanding. Yesterday found the first letter of the alephbet. which is aleph.

As my son and I were learning to draw this letter, He also moved and gave to me this understanding and experienece. I asked Him what this sound was, and heard it, and found out the sound is silent, but I asked Lord Jesus Christ how He says this, if His sound is in this letter and it is.

In the beginning was the silent sound of God. His silent word, His silent letter, His Silent name.

That silence of God, also brings forth His silent servant,and His silent people, and islands, places that keep silence before Him in the silence of the earth and listen.

In His beginning sound, begining letter and before creation came into existence, was the move of the silent sound of God. The sound that came through His inhaled and expelled and expressed breath. It was very deep and has a very gentle deep sound. That breath is very calming, gentle, quiet, serene, deep and deeper breathing of Christ.

And His Spirit moved upon the face of the waters and His creative light came into being. The Aleph part of the hebrew alephbet comes with a very deep sound which at first may appear silent, but surrendered to God, it is the listening, hearing of His breath and breathing. That He breathed life into Creation, which led His light, coming to being. That light is the life of this world, but it is the life of God, which is Christ.

"then spake Jesus to them saying, I am the light of the world: He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life." John 8:12

That Light of Life that Jesus comes with and has in abundance for us, also is a part of Christ, God the Holy Ghost, Holy Spirit, which is Christ the Holy Living Spirit. For in Jesus dwells the fulness of The Godhead bodily.

Which adds to a deeper depth and meaning to John 1, which is the Gospel of Christ...

In the beginning was the word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by Him; and without Him was not any thing made that was made.

In Him was life; and the life was the light of men.

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

John 1:1-5

And there is two silences, two silent sound that is in this earth at present, the sound of life, the sound of death. Two breaths one is pure, one is corrupted. When we surrender to Lord Jesus Christ and His learning living enlightened word, He brings forth the form and structure and then adds life to it. Just as Ezekiel was required to breath life into the dry and dead bones, so to Lord Jesus Christ breaths life into all our structure. And with all Lord Jesus Christ structure they contain His life sound breath and movement.

Richard,if you could add to this, about aleph that He flows and gives to you, would be much appreciated.

May His abiding peace be with you all,

In the Wings of His winds, He lifts us up and delivers us into His save haven.

Advancing Christ's Kingdom

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1

jeweledpastor
11-10-2007, 05:53 AM
Hello, Mother Serenity. Since yours are the two most recent posts and both have been intriguing to me, this is my second reply to one of your threads! :yo:

I said in the other reply that I've just started exploring this site again after bookmarking it at least a year ago. What I didn't say is the reason why I came back to "start" my exploration.

I have been going through some bouts of depression this year, for whatever reason.....i.e.God knows what the reason is, I'm just searching! I have bookmarked a show called "That's Supernatural", which is hosted by a Messianic Jew. (Can't recall his name at the moment, but will get it if you or anyone else desires.) Anyway, as I was watching his archived shows on my computer, a guest by the name of Paul Hegstrom was talking about the ability of the spoken Word of God to "re-wire" the brain. (be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind) Particularly, that if we speak God's word audibly, it is healing to the body, etc. Well, God's word says that.....but now science is actually catching up to the truth!

Then, another archived show with David Herzog explained that sound is actually the smallest particle of matter, and is contained within protons and neutrons! Imagine that!!!!! God's Word....the sound of His voice.....is truly at the center of all existence! In the center of the smallest particle of matter known to mankind.........sound!!!! Gives a whole new meaning to AND GOD SAID! Also, it has been found that the spoken Hebrew language has particular power to move matter, which the guest likened to breaking glass with a musical note (gotta simplify things for some of us to understand :rolleyes:)

NOW you know why this particular post intrigues me enough to send a reply! I'm looking forward to learning more, and it's already clear that God is the one who reminded me of this website.

Jeweledpastor

Gravity
11-12-2007, 11:23 PM
the ability of the spoken Word of God to "re-wire" the brain. (be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind) Particularly, that if we speak God's word audibly, it is healing to the body, etc. Well, God's word says that.....but now science is actually catching up to the truth!

Then, another archived show with David Herzog explained that sound is actually the smallest particle of matter, and is contained within protons and neutrons! Imagine that!!!!! God's Word....the sound of His voice.....is truly at the center of all existence! In the center of the smallest particle of matter known to mankind.........sound!!!! Gives a whole new meaning to AND GOD SAID! Also, it has been found that the spoken Hebrew language has particular power to move matter, which the guest likened to breaking glass with a musical note (gotta simplify things for some of us to understand :rolleyes:) Jeweledpastor

Hello 'Jeweledpastor',

They say our D.N.A. is a sono-luminescent construct, and that the 'sound' part of Creation has a uniquely 'Cymatic' perfection about it.
I could be wrong, but the Hebrew Alphabets connection to our Chromosomes(with consideration to the Bible Wheel), somewhat conveys another aspect of this 'Cymatic' connection between each's '22' forms.

In addition, the 'NAME' is what is said to Create(both our own Birth Name, and also the 'NAME' written into all our D.N.A.).

I now view the Torah as the 'Encoded' book of Sono-Luminescence, and Hebrew is truly the Language of Creation itself.

*I'm missing a good chunk of this puzzle though, and I wish I had had more time to study.

Serenity Grace
11-13-2007, 02:24 AM
Hello Jeff,

Lord Jesus Christ is bringing into rememberance about the structure of water can be changed including sound, which also has waves and patterns that also causes waves and patterns in the water and the shape and structure can be changed. Not just physical external water, but also internal water, which also effects days, seasons, time and the calendar and everything. The source of all life.

When He first showed me this, it came because someone sent me an article about a Japanes Scientist that discovered that the structure of water can be changed and went on and did experiements with different waters in different ways, and also discovered that it brings forth a message. And the photos were amazing, but also Lord Jesus Christ showed me how to use His water with His sound, and boy when we discovered what He was revealing to us and how it can be used in minsitery and Kingdom work boy did we go to town. Especially when He started answering our prayers and we entered into an agreement, that we would do as He asks and He would do as we asked. He has never let us down.

Our DNA is no different, God's life giving water effects life's code and life's sound.

He also backed up what He showed me while revealing His life giving water and what it looks like but also how sound can change water, along with colour, and then showed me in Scripture, about how water is made up of everything, but also how He was able to use water to do the miraculous. But also what we can do with water, as He leads and what He then does with water, wow. Even light contains water, everything. It also effects vision as well, it all relates and is connected, our senses are connected and effected by each other and it is for His reason and purpose He has made it so. This is no different in the body of Christ in this earth, or in the Heavenly body of Christ as well as the everlasting, immortal, eternal, and pepetual body of Christ.

Everything u r needing u will find in His life giving water, which is His life giving word which comes from and through Christ, surrender to Lord Jesus Christ and spend some really good one on one time with Him, and He will surrender to you and show to you, what you have been looking for and what He is wanting to give to you. He has been waiting for you to listen to Him in His stillness. In the absence of our movement and thoughts and us doing the doing, He brings forth the move of His sound and we can hear Him not just silently but audibly, as well as see Him in our midst but us also in His midst, and He reveals the most amazing things. The Torah, is also Him. The Word of God, and it is the Word of God that contains the manifested everything of God we are needing. He is everything and all that we will ever need, He is the word of God manifested in our flesh. Praise Lord Jesus Christ for His word, His sound, His life that goes through everything and gets into all the small nuances...heaven and earth shall pass away, but His word will remain, it is all about Jesus and the way He changes our lives, and we can live with Him forever in His love and His loving embrace. And He shows us the wowy of Him. wow we get to spend eternity with Him and Him revealing to us His unlimited source of supply.

And as for puzzles, we know He gives His people pieces to His puzzle and when they surrender and give what is needed and require and share, then those pieces are handed to our Kingdom jigsaw puzzler, and all the pieces fall together and we not only see the bigger picture, we also get His understanding. He also does this so we realise we need each other and we can not do without each other at all. However if people are missing in our lives, or people won't share with us, nor give to us what we are needing He stands in all the empty pieces of our lives and fills them all up, and takes the gaps away and in Him we have His compelted picture step by step. And we get His answer with His understanding wisdom in His Glorious Grace.

He also has given it to me you need a rest right down in your depths, so we will surrender to Him doing the doing about this...

Praise Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1

BillynJennifer
11-13-2007, 07:25 PM
I have only just started to come out of lurking and found this to be the thread that I would go into.

This thread has truly intrigued me as I've been recently contemplating two scriptures that talk about something such as sound coming from the horns of the altar. In Jeremiah 17:1, we see that the horns of the altar were engraved with the sins of Judah. The blood that was applied to these horns was the engraving power that showed forth the sins of the people, that were not truly sincere. Then over in Revelations, we see that these 4 horns have a voice.

Tieing these two scriptures together, I see that there was a sound under the Old Covenant that came from these earthly 4 horns. For just as Abel's blood cried out to God against Cain, the blood of those sacrifice cried out either for or against the Children of Israel. Now, there is a new sound coming from those 4 horns, it is the sound of the Blood of Jesus, crieing out as He always did "Father, Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do!"

Billy

Serenity Grace
11-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Peace be with you.

While I was reading your post could feel His anointed chills, praise Lord Jesus Christ. and it truly is about His deep forgiveness and salvation's song and sound, that comes forth and out of in His beginning.

The four horns in revelation also relate to the seven horns that belong to the Lamb in Rev 5:6. They are part of the Horn of salvation that is also in psalms which can be added to the two verses that you mentioned.

The Lord is my stength and my fortress,and my deliverer; my God, my strength in whom I trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. Psalm 18:2

And relate also to the strength of Lord Jesus Christ's salvation, that also relate to the strength that God blessed Samson with. The riddle that Samson brought forth also has an amazing truth in there, that relates to the salvation that Lord Jesus Christ is blessing those that accept His horn of slavation,the stength of His blood, in His overcoming victory that is sweet to taste. It is exactly what He is doing now in Christ.

He does all this so we could know the measure of His deep abiding love...

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love. May be able to comprehend with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth and height; and to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God."
eph 3:17-19.

Which also relates to the horn of salvation that He has promised will come forth out of Zion, that the daughter of Zion will be blessed and those that are part of her too will receive Lord Jesus Christ's salvation....

"I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout for joy. There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed." Psalm 132:16-17

With the blood that has been spilt in the ground since Able, His prophets and Holy people that were slained, Lord Jesus Christ dying at the cross was significant at that time, not just for our salvation, but to satisfy the blood thirstiness of the land and to still the cry,and to stop the entire generation from being wiped out...

"Therefore also said the Wisdom of God, I will send them prophets, and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:
That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundations of the world, may be required of this generation." Luke 11:49-50.

His blood saved that generation of Israel.

The blood also relates to the song of the Lord the sound of His salvation, that will cover this earth, because we are only saved by one thing, and that is the blood of the Lamb and the partaking of His flesh and blood. His life giving word, His life giving water, His life giving sound is His blood coming forth out of His river of life, blood stream. That we may receive salvation's song in our midst and that we learn the song is because we live His song... Jesus our beautiful Heavenly passover lamb.

"And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying Great and marvelous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of Saints." Rev 15:3

May His peace, lead you and guide you through your storm.

Praises to Lord Jesus Christ, our Heavenly Lamb of God that take the sins of the world away.

Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries

BillynJennifer
11-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Much thanks for your kind words.

I must say that there is much for me to spiritually digest, just in this one thread. In these days when knowledge of the world is increasing exponentially, I do believe that those who are seeking spiritual knowledge will be granted the same degree of aquirement.