PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Wheels

Trumpet
11-07-2007, 11:33 AM
Has anyone noticed that the inner wheels especially, are like gyroscopes. This keeps the ship on course, and it would be impossible to knock it off-course.

I don't have any specifics on this, :confused2: just something that I saw while I was waking the other morning, and God's presence was strong on me, as I haven't felt in a long time.
God bless, Don

gilgal
11-11-2007, 08:03 PM
What goes around comes around. Look at:
http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260

What Babylon did to Zion, when she became proud the exact same thing happened to her.

Serenity Grace
11-20-2007, 04:01 PM
Hello Trumpet and Gilgal,

May Lord Jesus Christ's peace be with both of you.

Yes the Living wheels move so the living creature stays on course, glad you had that awareness. And no matter what people go through, when they have this operating in their lives, Have His living word manifest in their flesh, they will also have His calming grace in the midst of the storms. Which is how Jesus could not only remain calm, but also still the storm. He moves in the whirlwinds...the winds of Change the whirlwinds of Him, souvereign Grace.

As for the two prophecies that you refer to Gilgal, my son and I lived those in 2004, but the beyond the daughter of Zion having to live with an incurable wound, and that no one would lift up their fingers to ease and heal the burndens of the Lord's daughter. Just like she has had to live with a ruined and burnt down sanctuary, with the rubble and ash, which is Isaiah 64:11 in action...she doesn't stay there or remain there. He also gifts her beyond measure, He adorns her, because He has married her,and salvation comes forth out of Zion out of the line of David out of the seed of Abraham which is Lord Jesus Christ and His beloved and the relationship that they share.

Lord Jesus Christ steps in and the promise for the daughter of Zion at present, He is fulfilling, which will effect the multitude is the promise coming through Jeremiah and the protection He has placed on her life...

"Therefore all they that devour thee shall be devoured; and all thine adversaries, everyone of them, shall go into captivity; and they that spoil thee shall be a spoil, and all that prey upon thee will I give for a prey.

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord because they called thee an Outcast saying this is Zion whom no man seeketh after.

Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

And out of them shall proceed thanksgiving and the voice of them that make merry: and I will multiply them, and they shall not be few: I will also glorify them, and they shall not be small.

Their children also shall be as aforetime, and their congregation shall be established before me, and I will punish all that oppress them.

And their nobles shall be of themselves, and their governor shall proceed from the midst of them; and I will cause him to draw near, and he shall approach unto me: for who is this that engaged his heart to approach unto me? saith the Lord.

And ye shall be my people and I will be your God. Jer 30:16-21

Which is indeed good news, and what was once scattered will be gathered.

Praise Lord Jesus Christ,

We shall come rejoicing bringing in the sheaves.

Advancing Christ's Kingdom
Mother Serenity Grace
Homeheart Ministeries
His eternal love is in our home and our home is in His eternal love...John 14:20-1