PDA

View Full Version : White Wigs & House of Cards Dream

Covenantmom
08-26-2011, 06:41 PM
WHITE WIGS DREAM
In this dream we were in a large dome stadium style auditorium like place & I was a spectator along with my father in law. There was a half circle table with white wig parlimatarian type men sitting around it with goblets in their hands. They were doing a cheers with each other & proud & arrogant. My husband stood before them & told them that what they filled their cups with was the wrong thing. He had much authority & they were speechless & confounded by His presence & words.

HOUSE OF CARDS
There was a table in the middle of a large room & all sorts of world leaders were coming in to add to the house of cards on the table. Then Jesus opened the door, stuck His head in & laughed. Then the house of cards collapsed.

Richard Amiel McGough
08-27-2011, 09:39 AM
WHITE WIGS DREAM
In this dream we were in a large dome stadium style auditorium like place & I was a spectator along with my father in law. There was a half circle table with white wig parlimatarian type men sitting around it with goblets in their hands. They were doing a cheers with each other & proud & arrogant. My husband stood before them & told them that what they filled their cups with was the wrong thing. He had much authority & they were speechless & confounded by His presence & words.

HOUSE OF CARDS
There was a table in the middle of a large room & all sorts of world leaders were coming in to add to the house of cards on the table. Then Jesus opened the door, stuck His head in & laughed. Then the house of cards collapsed.
Do you have any more details for the first dream? I have some ideas, but I'd like more info first.

As for the second dream, that one seems pretty obvious at face value.

Covenantmom
08-27-2011, 11:05 AM
Do you have any more details for the first dream? I have some ideas, but I'd like more info first.

As for the second dream, that one seems pretty obvious at face value.

I was trying to remember how many white wig men there were but not 100% sure. There were not more than 4 or 5 I believe. The semi-circle table they were at (sitting around curved out part) was in the center of the stadium room. The room was full of the spectators, but my father-in-law & I were only recognized by me. We were both very supportive & proud of what my husband was saying & knew he was right. Husband stood directly in front of the wig men & again they were in center of room. That's about it.