PDA

View Full Version : The State of Florida vs. Casey Anthony

Didymus
06-04-2011, 02:53 AM
As many are, I too am following this case.

The testimony of Cindy Anthony rapped up on Tuesday.

Here's my take on Cindy Anthony. She comes across as naive. Here's why. It seems to me, when people are living in the same house, if one of the regular complement of the house is missing, it doesn't take 30 days to realize that. So, either she was quite naive, and out of touch with reality, or the Anthonys have concocted a story, and they are throwing Casey under the bus.

So far, I have heard nothing that linked Casey Anthony to the death of Caylee Anthony.

Keep in mind, TruTV and HLN has commercial and other interruptions. And I have not seen the whole trial. But I did see a lot of the coverage on various news outlets.

We are about 2 weeks into the prosecution's case in chief, which reportedly will go on for another 2 weeks. If the next 2 weeks are like the last 2 weeks, the prosecution hasn't got a prayer of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that Casey Anthony has killed her daughter.

What have they proved? They proved the car smelled bad. They proved that Casey is a liar. But if that's a crime, they would have to arrest all of Congress, and the President. In fact, they would probably have to arrest all of us. Who of us hasn't lied at some time in our life?

Also, it was probably proven that the Anthony family is a dysfunctional family. During this week, the jury saw several hours of jailhouse recordings. George, Cindy, nor Lee showed any concern for Casey. All they were concerned about was the missing Caylee. And that frustrated Casey, as it would anyone in the situation Casey is in.

Casey said, "no one is listening to me." The police weren't because they had already determined she was a liar. But, why wouldn't her parents listen to her? Why wouldn't her brother listen to her? From this, it seems to me, that her family never listened to her. Those of us from a family that never listened to us can identify with Casey. I know I can.

The idea that Casey was molested as a child also rings true. Women, more-so than men, want people to believe that their family life is perfect. How many times have we heard of battered women making excuses for their bruises. They fell, they ran into a door, they hit their head on a cupboard. So battered or abused women do lie to keep their family in tact.

Vinnie Politano of TruTV (formerly CourtTV), and HLN made a big deal over Casey's use of the phrase "because I'm a spiteful -censored word-." But, it is likely that Casey said that because that's how she feels that the family sees her. And they probably did. Casey probably, from the parent's perspective, couldn't do anything right. That came from Lee's testimony when he said, that their mom (Cindy) was always getting in Casey's face saying she was an unfit mother.

The thing that has me most disturbed is the media. In their speculation and analyzation they are spinning this case in the worst possible light for Casey, when she is probably just a normal 20 something product of a highly dysfunctional family where no one cares about her. It seems to me that Vinnie Politano, Nancy Grace, and all the other pro-prosecution legal experts don't understand the concept of "innocence until proven guilty." The media, in their reporting, should always be neutral, but they rarely are.

In my opinion thus far, the prosecution's case is not passing the smell test. That's not to say that Casey did not kill her daughter, but the State must prove it.

:ranger:

Didymus
06-12-2011, 08:09 PM
I have come to the conclusion that Casey is 100% innocent of her daughter's death. Here's why:

On Thursday and Friday, Casey was visibly shaken and crying, and really crying. The pro-prosecution swill peddlers like Nancy Grace, Jane Velez-Mitchell, and Vinnie Politan along with many of their guests have been indicating that Casey is a cold-blooded killer. Well I don't see a cold-blooded killer. I see a grieving mother missing her daughter.

At the same time, I agree with the prosecution that little Caylee was murdered, and I think George is the killer. In my opinion, George Anthony is a lying, manipulative man, who has been hurting Casey ever since she was a little girl. George Anthony is the king of his lair. Everything and every person in hid lair must satisfy him. And as that status quo remains so, he can be the nicest man on the planet. Interrupt the status quo, then the beast is awakened. Well, I believe something interrupted the status quo, and the beast got angry, and in a fit of anger something happened, and Caylee was killed. And the whole family was made to cover it all up.

We all heard of men who get jealous over a new born baby, how angry they get. Well I think something like that may have happened here. Or maybe Casey found George foundling Caylee, and all hell broke loose, and Caylee wound up dead.

I think we are witnessing one of the most dysfunctional families since the term was invented, and because of this dysfunction a little darling is dead, and everybody is protecting the king of the lair.

That is what I see happening.

TheForgiven
06-14-2011, 11:27 AM
I believe that Casey did in fact murder his daugther. The evidence shows that she did a google search for Chloroform, which would suggest she was looking for a way to kill her without torture. My guess is she put her daughter to sleep, then inflicted injury to her head. It is my hope that little duaghter Casey didn't die suffering.

Not sure why she did it, but perhaps to satisfy her boyfriend, who probably wanted her dead. But when you consider the lies that's she's told, and the delay in reporting her either missing, or dead, it becomes quite clear that she knew her daugther was dead. Now whether she did it or not, that's to be proven.

My vote? Guilty as "should-be" charged.

Joe

Didymus
06-29-2011, 12:06 AM
I believe that Casey did in fact murder his daugther. The evidence shows that she did a google search for Chloroform, which would suggest she was looking for a way to kill her without torture.
Cindy Anthony testified that she did those searches for Chloroform, not Casey.

My guess is she put her daughter to sleep, then inflicted injury to her head. It is my hope that little duaghter Casey didn't die suffering.
That is just a guess. That's the prosecution's guess as well. But, where's the proof. The Medical Examiner did not establish a cause of death.

Not sure why she did it, but perhaps to satisfy her boyfriend, who probably wanted her dead. But when you consider the lies that's she's told, and the delay in reporting her either missing, or dead, it becomes quite clear that she knew her daugther was dead. Now whether she did it or not, that's to be proven.

My vote? Guilty as "should-be" charged.

Joe

Joe,

Did you hear Cindy's 9-1-1 tape where she reported Caylee missing? In that call she stated that her daughter was missing for 30 days. yet she did not call 9-1-1 for 30 days either. Both daughter and granddaughter 30 Days Missing (http://http://sonofdavid.myfreeforum.org/30_Days_Missing_about413.html) and no one from the Anthony family call anyone. Do you suppose both George and Cindy knew that Caylee was dead?

As I have asked everyone else that has taken the pro-prosecution position, where's the proof?

Brother Les
06-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Live soap opera.... for the ratings. This is not being tried in a court room, it is being tried through the bias media..... for the ratings...:rolleyes:

Didymus
06-29-2011, 02:44 PM
Live soap opera.... for the ratings. This is not being tried in a court room, it is being tried through the bias media..... for the ratings...:rolleyes:

That's what I see too. It's a travesty.

TheForgiven
07-06-2011, 05:06 AM
NOT GUILTY? What has happened to our Judicial system? Since when is forensic evidence the ONLY evidence permitted to indict someone of a crime? Her lies, her delays, and her deceptions to the authorities is more than concrete evidence to implicate her as the culprit behind this crime. Look at how many times she changes her story. First she claimed her daughter was kidnapped by "Zanny the Nanny", who as it turns out, does not exist. THEN she claimed that her daughter was alive, and that she was not dead. This was to keep the authorities from looking for a dead body. Then she claims that Caley died by accidental drowning. And if this were true, then how would you explain her rather exotic life style of the "Beautiful Life" within the suspected 30 days of her daughters death? THEN, as the trial progressed, she accuses her brother and father of molesting her, and these accusations were baseless for the trial in the first place. Even if these accusations were true, that would not permit murder, nor would it have anything to do with the theoretical accidental drowning.

The jury spared Casey to spare her mother, and because she was a young attractive girl. JUSTICE was not served in this case. Casey got away with murder despite her continued obstruction of justice.

Joe

Rose
07-06-2011, 08:24 AM
NOT GUILTY? What has happened to our Judicial system? Since when is forensic evidence the ONLY evidence permitted to indict someone of a crime? Her lies, her delays, and her deceptions to the authorities is more than concrete evidence to implicate her as the culprit behind this crime. Look at how many times she changes her story. First she claimed her daughter was kidnapped by "Zanny the Nanny", who as it turns out, does not exist. THEN she claimed that her daughter was alive, and that she was not dead. This was to keep the authorities from looking for a dead body. Then she claims that Caley died by accidental drowning. And if this were true, then how would you explain her rather exotic life style of the "Beautiful Life" within the suspected 30 days of her daughters death? THEN, as the trial progressed, she accuses her brother and father of molesting her, and these accusations were baseless for the trial in the first place. Even if these accusations were true, that would not permit murder, nor would it have anything to do with the theoretical accidental drowning.

The jury spared Casey to spare her mother, and because she was a young attractive girl. JUSTICE was not served in this case. Casey got away with murder despite her continued obstruction of justice.

Joe

Hey Joe, I have a question for you. How do you know justice wasn't served in this case? Were you in the courtroom hearing the evidence presented, or did you just see it reported from the news media? Why do you think you are qualified to say she is guilty?

Our wonderful judicial system in this country allows us to be judged by a jury of our piers, they are the ones who hear the evidence presented by sources that we on the outside haven't heard. We are innocent until PROVEN guilty...obviously the jurors on the Casey Anthony trail didn't think there was enough evidence to PROVE she was guilty.

Of course there are many cases where innocent people are convicted and guilty people are not, but we who have only heard information about these cases from the news media are in no position to cast our vote of GUILTY.

Rose

Didymus
07-06-2011, 08:44 AM

Joe

I have a question. Are you a Christian? Do you the know the Biblical standard of justice? Do you know the Biblical standard of using the death penalty? Remember, this was a death penalty case.

Further, where is the proof of her guilt? The jury didn't see any proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I must assume that perhaps you think you know better than the jury.

As a Christian, you should believe in truth, and not lies. You obviously were swayed by the media, who wouldn't know the truth if it would slap them up aside of the head.

TheForgiven
07-06-2011, 01:22 PM
Hey Joe, I have a question for you. How do you know justice wasn't served in this case? Were you in the courtroom hearing the evidence presented, or did you just see it reported from the news media? Why do you think you are qualified to say she is guilty?

This was the first fully televised trial ever to be shown on global television. It is not as though we were without visual evidence provided by both the Prosecution as well as the Defense. Therefore, there was nothing mentioned in court that we did not know about on television.

Because the Jury were composed of people, of which I myself am a person, with no special training (as was the case with the Jury), then from a practical stand point, I'm just as qualified as they were/are. Now because the Law does not permit judgment outside of a Jury, I'm fully aware that my inputs do not count, whereas theirs do. HOWEVER, keep in mind that the Jury is selected based on the desires, demands, and expectations of both the Defense and the Prosecution. Thus, because members elected for Jury duty are supposedly random (based on a States record of drivers license numbers), the random process is subverted with both sides determining which ones they feel would render a verdict based on their expectations; this process needs to be changed, or at least divided among the classes.

Our wonderful judicial system in this country allows us to be judged by a jury of our piers, they are the ones who hear the evidence presented by sources that we on the outside haven't heard. We are innocent until PROVEN guilty...obviously the jurors on the Casey Anthony trail didn't think there was enough evidence to PROVE she was guilty.

I do not agree. There are many declared guilty of murder and are serving life sentences despite the lack of hard-core evidence. In fact, many (if not most) guilty convictions are based on hear-say, coincidental circumstances, and the like, yet Caley walked away free. And so the guilty walking away free, or the innocent being found guilty, is clear evidence that our Judicial system, while fair at times, is no where near "wonderful".

And why didn't the Jury believe that the evidence against Caley to be sufficient? Because they did not believe that it was strong enough to warrant the death penalty. So in this case, I would agree that the Jury was right, AS LONG as they also suspect that Casey was directly responsible for her daughters murder. But this may not be the case. One alternate member believed that Casey is totally innocent of Caley's death, yet bases this belief on speculation and NOT evidence. Yet there was physical and psychological evidence to suggest otherwise. Her lies were not a result of someone mentally challenged; they were based on the fear of being caught. So she resorted to subversion of the investigators in order to by time.

An inmate who was freed after serving his short sentence informed the media (something unknown to the Jury) that she freaked out watching the news and realizing that the searchers were getting very close to where Caley was. He himself stated that he wanted to attack her (remember this is just his feeling and not his action) because he too suspected she was lying. He also reported that she told different stories to different people within the jail-house, which is another strong indication that she spits out lies like shattered teeth.

The evidence against her contained science as well as psychological proof that she was directly responsible for the death of Caley. The reason the Jury was fooled is because the Defense did a good job in casting doubt. But this means their decision was not based on fact, but opinions without proof. The bag, shorts, diaper, duct tape all came from Anthony's house. And the only one with access to those items was Casey Anthony, or her parents. But her parents had no idea what had happened to little Caley; otherwise, if they were trying to protect their daughter, they would have never called the authorities.

And let's not forget her lie about the Nanny, who never existed, and how she misled the authorities into oblivion, or the hundreds of thousands of dollars wasted on searching for a child whom she claimed at the time, was alive, when she knew where Caley was the entire time. How do we know? Well, from her own admission or testimony, Caley died of an accident. And if her father supposedly disposed of the body, then why would her mother call the cops unless she didn't know? It makes no sense.

In conclusion, the lying, the deception, her attitude towards the authorities, as well as her parents, and let's also not forget about her car which tested positive for Chloroform, (along with other physical evidence) all proves beyond a shadow of doubt (unless otherwise proven, and NOT speculated) she is guilty.

Finally, let's not forget one simple ingredient missing from the Jury's decision. COMMON SENSE! I'm not stupid, nor am I ignorant. My spirit within me tells me with all that I have seen, and all that I am, based on her actions and deceptions from one lie to the next, that she is guilty; based on the "fruits" she displayed, she is directly responsible for murdering her daughter, and I also believe her boy friend Tony had something to do with it.

Joe

TheForgiven
07-06-2011, 01:44 PM
I have a question. Are you a Christian? Do you the know the Biblical standard of justice? Do you know the Biblical standard of using the death penalty? Remember, this was a death penalty case.

Hmmmm? Well, the old testament declared eye for an eye, and tooth for a tooth. Although this did not always imply death, but many were put to death for lying; many were put to death for working on the Sabbath day; many were put to death for adultery, and all based on the Laws of Moses.

As for the New Testament, there is no judgment for murder, knowing that God alone is the one who judges, I do not believe in the death penalty. This is where I believe the Prosecution really screwed up. They should not have pursued the death penalty, but instead life in prison, perhaps a 30 years sentence without porrol.

Further, where is the proof of her guilt? The jury didn't see any proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I must assume that perhaps you think you know better than the jury.

Yes, I do. COMMON SENSE! The Jury failed because they permitted seeds of doubt to confuse and cloud their judgment. Why else do you think the Defense appeared stunned after hearing the verdict? Even Casey displayed shock and disbelief for the brief few seconds upon hearing her declaration of innocents.

Now, where's the proof? Simple:

1. Deception and obstruction of justice through her lies to both her parents, and the investigating team
2. The only with with access to her car was her
3. The nanny she claimed kidnapped her daughter never existed
4. The place she claimed to be working, as also told to her parents, was untrue
5. Her refusal to assist the search team in looking for her daughter
6. Her panic while in jail when she realized they were getting close to the location of where Caley was eventually found
7. The clothes that Caley wore, along with the bag (the bag is key), was last in possession by her (not her parents as they had no idea where she was)
8. The location of Caley's bones was merely 1/4 miles from her home
9. The existence of Chloriform in both the car, and the location of where her body was found.
10. The decomposition order found in the trunk of her car; the garbage in the car consisted mostly of paper and wrappers. The only trace of food found was a very tiny piece of cheese less than the thickness of a finger nail, which is not strong enough to emit odor.
11. The hair found in her trunk with a bent angle (from the back of her head) contained decomposition from where the skull edge and skin would be. [hair does not decompose. Don't believe me? Look at your unused brush that may have been sitting for months, if not years; it looks pretty much the same until it too starts to turn grey. But the color grey is not the same as decomposition]
12. The duct tape only found at Anthony's house, and upon her face; three pieces were used, which held the lower jaw in place. When a body decomposes, the lower jaw is held together by muscles and sinew. When that decomposes, the lower jaw separates. The Duct tape kept her jaw in place.
13. Her accusations of her fathers molestation, to also include her brother; this had nothing to do with the case. This was one method used by the Defense to confuse the Jury, and it worked liked a charm.
14. Her attitude on the phone calls made not only to her parents, but her BEST FRIEND.
15. Her past history of theft from her mother, Aunt, and grand father in stealing money, and stealing checks (forging their names). This is actually a felony if I'm not mistaken.
16. And finally, her careless life style the first 30 days and prior to her arrest, upon public notification of her daughters missing. She when shopping, drinking, and DANCING with huge bright smiles, and her tattoo which read in Italian, "THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE".

And you don't believe this is enough evidence to put her away for life? :confused: Remember, if you're going to disbelieve the physical evidence provided, to even include the web search for "broken neck" and "Chloroform", there must be genuine evidence to disprove the physical evidence. The Defense did not provide evidence of anything; all they did was sow seeds of doubt. And anyone can do that. Most importantly, the Jury did not spend enough time to examine all of the evidence to make a logical determination. Suspecting her father of lying, and using that as a basis for "reasonable doubt" is the most illogical and idiotic excuse that is NOT based on evidence, but mere opinion.

As a Christian, you should believe in truth, and not lies. You obviously were swayed by the media, who wouldn't know the truth if it would slap them up aside of the head.

No true sir. I watched the trial on the internet from a live feed. Yes the Media may have had an influence on television, but I watched the trial through live-feed every day since it began on television and on the internet. And as boring as the trial was at times, I can honestly say that the Prosecution did a fantastic job. In my book, they proved Casey to be the murder of her daughter, if not the sole member responsible for her death, be it through Parental negligence, or misconduct. How she died was obvious. Little Caley suffered from lack of oxygen. That happens when you block all airways with duct tape.

Did you even watch the trial? Or are you merely offering an opinion based on the last two days of the trial? I've watched this sense the trial began more than 6 weeks ago.

Joe

TheForgiven
07-06-2011, 04:01 PM
And our first Juror of the day, who sat as Juror number 3, finally broke silence today. She states that they were all "sick to their stomachs" for voting to acquit Casey Anthony. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011857/Casey-Anthony-trial-verdict-Jurors-felt-sick-stomachs-accused-cleared.html

Jurors cried and felt 'sick to their stomachs' after voting to acquit Casey Anthony of murdering her two-year-old daughter, one of the jury members tonight revealed.

In the first interview with one of the jurors who made the decision, which has outraged much of America, Jennifer Ford told how the jury felt there was not enough evidence to convict the 25-year-old.

'I did not say she was innocent,' said Ms Ford, 32. 'I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be.'

Now this I can accept. If they themselves felt the same as I did, that she was indeed guilty, but was unable to declare her guilty of 1st degree murder due to the lack of badly needed evidence, then I agree with them. But if they felt as the alternate Juror felt, as though the father had something to do with the murder of Caley, then they are wrong. Anthony is a man who committed adultery on his wife. But this has nothing to do with his grand daughter. The death of his grand daughter was caused solely, and primarily, by the Casey Anthony, be it by direct murdering, or by neglect of her child.

I don't blame the Jury for being "sick to their stomach". That's how I felt after hearing "Not Guilty".

I also believe that they wanted to spare the grandparents from another death. Thus, if this had not been a death-penalty trial, then no doubt, Casey would have gotten what she deserved according to humanistic standards; life imprisonment.

Therefore, as I stated, Case got away with Murder. She thank her parents for that, and for the Jury's likely desire to spare them of further grief. Then again, Casey is not walking away from murder; she's going to run from this for quite some time, if I know the American public; not that I condone any irrational behavior against this evil woman, but I honestly would not shed a single tear for her, but more towards the individual who so desires to seek personal revenge.

Joe

Rose
07-06-2011, 04:04 PM
I do not agree. There are many declared guilty of murder and are serving life sentences despite the lack of hard-core evidence. In fact, many (if not most) guilty convictions are based on hear-say, coincidental circumstances, and the like, yet Caley walked away free. And so the guilty walking away free, or the innocent being found guilty, is clear evidence that our Judicial system, while fair at times, is no where near "wonderful".

And why didn't the Jury believe that the evidence against Caley to be sufficient? Because they did not believe that it was strong enough to warrant the death penalty. So in this case, I would agree that the Jury was right, AS LONG as they also suspect that Casey was directly responsible for her daughters murder. But this may not be the case. One alternate member believed that Casey is totally innocent of Caley's death, yet bases this belief on speculation and NOT evidence. Yet there was physical and psychological evidence to suggest otherwise. Her lies were not a result of someone mentally challenged; they were based on the fear of being caught. So she resorted to subversion of the investigators in order to by time.

An inmate who was freed after serving his short sentence informed the media (something unknown to the Jury) that she freaked out watching the news and realizing that the searchers were getting very close to where Caley was. He himself stated that he wanted to attack her (remember this is just his feeling and not his action) because he too suspected she was lying. He also reported that she told different stories to different people within the jail-house, which is another strong indication that she spits out lies like shattered teeth.

The evidence against her contained science as well as psychological proof that she was directly responsible for the death of Caley. The reason the Jury was fooled is because the Defense did a good job in casting doubt. But this means their decision was not based on fact, but opinions without proof. The bag, shorts, diaper, duct tape all came from Anthony's house. And the only one with access to those items was Casey Anthony, or her parents. But her parents had no idea what had happened to little Caley; otherwise, if they were trying to protect their daughter, they would have never called the authorities.

And let's not forget her lie about the Nanny, who never existed, and how she misled the authorities into oblivion, or the hundreds of thousands of dollars wasted on searching for a child whom she claimed at the time, was alive, when she knew where Caley was the entire time. How do we know? Well, from her own admission or testimony, Caley died of an accident. And if her father supposedly disposed of the body, then why would her mother call the cops unless she didn't know? It makes no sense.

In conclusion, the lying, the deception, her attitude towards the authorities, as well as her parents, and let's also not forget about her car which tested positive for Chloroform, (along with other physical evidence) all proves beyond a shadow of doubt (unless otherwise proven, and NOT speculated) she is guilty.

Finally, let's not forget one simple ingredient missing from the Jury's decision. COMMON SENSE! I'm not stupid, nor am I ignorant. My spirit within me tells me with all that I have seen, and all that I am, based on her actions and deceptions from one lie to the next, that she is guilty; based on the "fruits" she displayed, she is directly responsible for murdering her daughter, and I also believe her boy friend Tony had something to do with it.

Joe

I think you pre-judged her from the beginning and then naturally focused on all the negative points in the trail, which is what all of us do if we have a preconceived idea. And as far as lying and deception goes, there was plenty of that coming from many of the witnesses, including Casey's father, mother, and brother.

If as you say the jury judged her not-guilty because they didn't want her to get the death penalty, then why was she also judged not-guilty on both manslaughter and child abuse? Neither of those charges carries a death penalty, so the jury could have very easily given one of those as the verdict. Also, it was a unanimous verdict with no "hung jury".

I myself do not know if Casey Anthony is guilty or innocent, but from what I've seen it seems the most likely scenario is that little Caylie probably died accidentally, and then her death was covered up because of fear.

Rose

TheForgiven
07-07-2011, 04:41 AM
I think you pre-judged her from the beginning and then naturally focused on all the negative points in the trail, which is what all of us do if we have a preconceived idea. And as far as lying and deception goes, there was plenty of that coming from many of the witnesses, including Casey's father, mother, and brother.

No so sister Rose. I judged her for failure in reporting the missing/death of her daughter. No parent, and I mean absolutely NO parent in ever recorded history, ever delayed in reporting the missing/death of their daughter. That alone is what started my judgment of her, although I was willing to listen to her side of the story. Unfortunately, her story had many sides. And after THREE YEARS....three years sister Rose....during her trial, she comes up with another story, one that apparently worked, and stated it was a drowning accident? And then begins to accuse her father of trying to hide the accident. THIS WASN'T PROVEN! How can anyone accept something from her filthy mouth that is not proven, when she's lied several times before? It's foolish to believe anything coming from her mouth. All she did was keep presenting lies until one fit her case, even though it cost the relationship of her entire family. Heck, her own Aunt believes she murdered her daughter, and that's coming from a family member. I believe her parents feel the same way, but they didn't want to lose their daughter by the death penalty. And if I were Casey's father, I'd feel the same way. But she displayed a total lack of integrity, honesty, and truth. And as Jesus would say, "you shall know them by their fruits". Well, I can honestly say that Casey bears no good fruit; her fruits are identical to what Satan would provide.

The military teaches us "Integrity First". With all of her lying, even while in jail, her integrity was MORE than questionable, therefore her innocents is easily proven false.

If as you say the jury judged her not-guilty because they didn't want her to get the death penalty, then why was she also judged not-guilty on both manslaughter and child abuse? Neither of those charges carries a death penalty, so the jury could have very easily given one of those as the verdict. Also, it was a unanimous verdict with no "hung jury".

The Jurors have all spoken. All of them believed she was guilty, but because they did not see NCIS or CSI style evidence that could be grasped and pieced together, they were not able to judge her guilty, despite their strong desires to do so. It's as one Juror stated yesterday, he wanted to with all of his heart to declare her guilty, but the law requires that they have a reason, cause, and act of her death, which they were not able to provide. Two Jurors all believed she is guilty, but based on their interpretation of the Law, and the lack of coronary evidence (denoting cause of death), they were not permitted to invoke a guilty sentence; this included the lesser charges as you brought up. So because they were limited by their interpretation of the Law (relying solely on physical evidence and a video-taped account of Caley's murder), they (after three vote attempts) declared her not guilty...with much pain, stomach aches, and tears; they wanted very much to put her in jail for life, but just couldn't do it.

I myself do not know if Casey Anthony is guilty or innocent, but from what I've seen it seems the most likely scenario is that little Caylie probably died accidentally, and then her death was covered up because of fear.

Rose

This is easily proven false sister Rose. "Fear" is an emotional state that has many external indicators. Now prior to the report of Caley missing, what was Casey doing? Was she hunting for her daughter because she was afraid of getting into trouble? NO MA'AM! She was out dancing in clubs, getting tattoo's, and stealing money from her relatives for shopping by writing bad checks [that's why she got time for that]. Now ask yourself this sister Rose. Was she in fear? Her daughters missing, and she's out trampling the night-stricken town with her premiscoius life style! Was she "in fear"? You know the answer to that, if you are honest with yourself. She did not live in fear until she was caught! THAT is a typical indicator of a MURDERER, and not someone who suffered from an accident. No Ma'am, Caley did not die accidentally (and it was never proven); she died because of her mother. There was a woman in SC more than 20 years ago who killed her two children by drowning them in her car. She did this because her boy-friend got in the way, and disliked the kids. I personally believe that her boy-friend Tony, who owned the night club in Fl, probably nagged about her having a daughter, and she was very much in love with him. In my opinion, I believe Casey chose to murder her daughter, not only to live the life-style she wanted, but because Caley became bothersome to her, having to constantly find someone to baby sit her. Yes, her Parents would have baby sat for her, but there was a problem. She told her parents she had a job. If her parents had known she was out partying, instead of working, how do you think her parents would have reacted? And Caley was not getting any younger; she was beginning to talk.

We're talking about a woman who lived the "beautiful life", as denoted by her tattoo WHICH SHE GOT days after her daughter went missing. She had no fear, and nothing to evade; she was living the good life. HUH OH! Mommy is getting to close; she found my car. THAT'S when the "Beautiful Life" turned into chaos, and THAT'S when the lies turned from an innocent young woman lying to her parents about working so she could party, turned into a woman lying to authorities to prevent the discovery of her daughter.

Now, as I indicated, if this were an accident, and during the time nobody knew anything about a missing Caley, her life style did not memmic someone desperately searching for her daughter, NOR did her life style indicate any type of greiving mother who had lost her daughter to an accident; she lives as though there was nothing wrong.

In all this, you can't decide if she's guilty or innocent? :eek: Some label her as a "bad mother". That is too soft; she's more than a bad mother; she's a psychopathic murder and a liar who danced on her daughters grave until her promiscuous life style could no longer be hidden.

This case fell apart, in my opinion, because the Jurors expected evidence to be "point-blank", and assumed that using common sense is not authorized. There was more than enough evidence to prove her guilt, despite the lack of NCIS or CSI evidence today's society has grown accustomed to. But how could they get hard-core evidence when Caley lied to delay the discovery of little Caley's body? So is that all it takes for murder now? Kill someone, hide their body, and after 6+ months, all the evidence just washes away?

Joe