PDA

View Full Version : The "Bible Wheel Book" as being read by Chas.

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 10:32 AM
Ram, My new Friend, I have found time to read your book, so I can ponder your thoughts and comment, which will be my study while I read your book. I have the feeling there will be much to learn and many many truths.

The things that pop out & get my attention,the truths that I able to discern I would like to drop a commentary on.

[B]This is the most profound proclamation that you could of ever started your book with & the first time this old man has seen it:

THE BIBLE contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable. Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword, and the Christian’s charter. Here Paradise is restored, Heaven opened, and the gates of hell disclosed.CHRIST is its grand subject, our good the design, and the glory of God its end.

It should fill the memory, rule the heart, and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently, and prayerfully. It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and river of pleasure. It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, will reward the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

So, I would like to drop my favorite commentator on the same subject

.........................I added the bold lettering

Is the Bible completed....BD 8054 received 3.12.1961

How misguided you are to assume that with the Scriptures, the Book of the Fathers, My Word has come to an end.... that I Myself have set a limit in so far as that I now do not communicate anymore, that I do not speak to people any longer.... Who gives you the authority to make such an assumption?.... Who will deny Me to speak time and again as Father to My children? Who gives you the right to make the assertion that the Bible is sufficient on its own, that you humans need no other Word?....

Those of you who reject every new revelation are still confined in the darkness of spirit.... And in this darkness you will not understand the Bible either, thus it is still a closed book for you because you do not understand the spiritual meaning of the letters, or you would also find the references concerning My continuous revelations in this book and the working of My spirit would be comprehensible to you.... But as long as your spirit is still unenlightened you cannot grasp the meaning of the Word which I Myself spoke to My disciples while I lived on earth.... You humans would be unfortunate if you had to content yourselves with a book which can no longer be checked by you yourselves for changes in its contents.... if you were not repeatedly offered the pure truth from above as a guiding principle as to whether you yourselves are living in truth....

Those of you who only accept the Book of the Fathers have not yet penetrated `the Word' yourselves, you have only read it intellectually but not allowed the spirit within you to speak, who instructs you and explains to you the spiritual meaning of the Word.... You adhere to the letter and do not understand its meaning.... And when I Myself want to guide you into truth you deny My activity, and you suspect My servants of associating with My adversary.... you question My will and the power to speak to those who devoutly offer their service to Me and who are thus also able to hear My voice within themselves....

And you stubbornly hold on to your opinion that My Word is concluded with the Scriptures, which you acknowledge as the only book through which I have revealed Myself.... And that is your loss, because by rejecting My Word from above you prove yourselves to be mere dead Christians, because living Christianity is an `activity of love', and this would result in your spiritual enlightenment and thus also in an understanding for My exceptional help in times of spiritual hardship....

Then you would also comprehend the Bible words, the promises, which I Myself gave to you and which point out that I will reveal Myself to those who keep My commandments.... So how do you intend to interpret My promises, if you deny every `New Revelation'?.... Do you want to call Me a liar when I announce My `comforter' to you who will `guide you into every truth....' How do you understand these Words which have to come to pass, because every promise I gave to people during My life on earth fulfils itself.... And why do you not want to believe? Because your spirit is arrogant, because you lack inner life, spiritual awakening, and thus you believe that you are able to determine and limit Me and My activity as it suits you.... But you are mistaken, even if you believe that you have acquired knowledge through your studies which entitles you to reject My Word from above.... You are spiritually arrogant and therefore you can never receive a revelation from Me yourselves, because I only bestow My grace to the humble, and you are lacking this humility.... And thus you still walk in darkness, and you will not be able to penetrate it since you avoid the light which could give you insight if you wanted to step into its radiance....

My love for My living beings will never end, and hence I will never fail to speak to you humans wherever the conditions to do so are met. And My Word will always sound in those who are of good will, to whom the Father can speak like to His children and who have a living faith in Me. And to them I will give evidence of Myself, and My Own will recognise My voice because I can be present with them.... I can reveal Myself to them as I have promised....

Amen

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Ram, My new Friend, I have found time to read your book, so I can ponder your thoughts and comment, which will be my study while I read your book. I have the feeling there will be much to learn and many many truths.

The things that pop out & get my attention,the truths that I able to discern [because of my spiritual immaturity] I would like to drop a commentary on.

Hey there Chas,

I'm glad you started this thread. I am very interested in any comments or questions you may have about the Bible Wheel book.

But I also would like to speak frankly about the sense I get from the writings of your "favorite commentator." I don't understand why you think she speaks with any authority. To me, she sounds like any one of a thousand others who claim to be speaking for God in the first person and as everyone knows, claims like that are almost always delusional. So what is it about her writings that make you think she is different?

I am particularly interested in the section you quoted "Is the Bible completed." If her words are what they claim to be - direct dictations from God in the first person - then they would rank as absolutely authoritative Holy Scripture. Indeed, they would rank much higher than the Bible itself because they are given as Divine Expositions giving detailed explanations in modern language specifying exactly what God means, even concerning later doctrines like the Trinity and the nature of Scripture itself. There is absolutely nothing like this in the Bible which is mixture of a wide varieties of literature. Even Paul's expositions are written in the form of letters to first century congregations with Paul apparently unaware that he was writing something that would become "Scripture." So if her words have any validity at all, the would have to be the ULTIMATE REVELATION ever given by God. They would have to possess absolute Divine Authority. Is this how you view her writings?

All the best,

Richard

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Hey there Chas,
But I also would like to speak frankly about the sense I get from the writings of your "favorite commentator." I don't understand why you think she speaks with any authority. To me, she sounds like any one of a thousand others who claim to be speaking for God in the first person and as everyone knows, claims like that are almost always delusional. So what is it about her writings that make you think she is different? Richard
Simple, my discernment by a committed,careful 4 year daily study and constant re-reading of them.
Why attack the messenger, Ram? Has the messenger, or the message offended?
Let's us discuss the content of the message,for truth or error.
What is in this message, that makes you think it can not be from God?

In His Love, Chas.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Simple, my discernment by a committed,careful 4 year daily study and constant re-reading of them.
Why attack the messenger, Ram? Has the messenger, or the message offended?
Let's us discuss the content of the message,for truth or error.
What is in this message, that makes you think it can not be from God?

In His Love, Chas.
Hey there Chas,

There appears to be a misunderstanding. I did not intend to "attack" anyone, and as far as I can tell, I did not write anything that could be interpreted as such. Did I say anything about any offense? I was merely asking questions and speaking frankly about how I see things. I always try to be respectful, and if I err, I apologize quickly.

Now it seems to me that the important question is not "What makes you think she is NOT speaking for God?". Rather, the important question is "What makes you think she IS speaking for God?" Isn't this totally obvious? There are thousands of deluded folks who think they are talking for God. In the vast majority of cases, there is no reason to believe they are really speaking for the Almighty.

Now you suggested that we should talk about the truth or error in the content of her message. I don't think that is the place to start. Anyone can say things that are true, so that will not help establish the validity of her primary claim, which is that she is speaking directly for Almighty God.

I get the impression you don't really understand the gravity of her claims. As I explained in my last post, if her words are true then her writings would rank much higher than the Bible itself because they are presented as Divine Expositions giving detailed explanations in modern language specifying exactly what God means, even concerning later doctrines like the Trinity and the nature of Scripture itself. There is nothing like this in the Bible. If her words are true, then they are the greatest revelation in the history of the world.

So the first thing we need to establish is this: Is there any reason to believe she recorded the exact words of Almighty God?

Great chatting,

Richard

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Hey there Chas,

I am particularly interested in the section you quoted "Is the Bible completed." If her words are what they claim to be - direct dictations from God in the first person - then they would rank as absolutely authoritative Holy Scripture. Indeed, they would rank much higher than the Bible itself because they are given as Divine Expositions giving detailed explanations in modern language specifying exactly what God means, even concerning later doctrines like the Trinity and the nature of Scripture itself.

Yep, I NOW rank it the highest most accurate word from God. & the trinity is clarified also, but not to the taste of what Christianity has taught.]

There is absolutely nothing like this in the Bible which is mixture of a wide varieties of literature. Even Paul's expositions are written in the form of letters to first century congregations with Paul apparently unaware that he was writing something that would become "Scripture."

Yes, I agree totally. B.D. writings, are taught in a different way and there is one proclamation, telling this.I have to agree, since I have read all her writings thus far translated to EnglishSo if her words have any validity at all, the would have to be the ULTIMATE REVELATION ever given by God. They would have to possess absolute Divine Authority. Is this how you view her writings?

YEP !!!, I pull no bones over these words I declared.I a;so consider her writings pure because they have only been touched by one translator, since being scribed.The original hand written proclamations are here for inspection also.Which sometimes I use a program to translate from German to English, to be certain of the word used.After years of study with my shallow intellect, I am now at peace with all scripture, and have my answers that after a lifetime of Bible study, only brought forth more questions, that are now answered in clarity to my satisfaction or discernment.I am no longer "tossed to & fro" by every wind of doctrines...Father has given this old cat, peace & Joy and doubtless certainty, as to His Love for me & all His creations and to the return of all His children to His Heavenly Home, someday. Now that said: How many here can claim that?

All the best,

Richard

Hi Ya Ram, that is why I like this forum.The freedom here and the right to doubt the infallibility of scripture and voice it. You know and you also understand that it is for each to decide truth from error. That only leaves our discernment and the promises made from the Bible.This is our job, as each individual has to discern "all words" that they encounter with interest, that are claimed to be from God. We decide on the merit of the message, just as we do the Bible scriptures. That is, if we are truly interested of things from above & not down here.
When I first started reading B.D writings, it was suggested to read them in consecutive order. This I did, and had to study it also, because many proclamations take much pondering. This because of the erroneous doctrines that I had accepted , that was taught by men. I had to lay these doctrines on the shelf in order to read & complete her writings. Then the many doubts began to fade as scripture becomes alive and in a new light. I know the content of the book because I have read & study it daily for errors. I now see how this way of teaching works better than any I have encountered.As Rose states: The truth shall stand, and it only takes reading from start to finish, just like your long book, to discern for our selves what is truth.

The messages are given in a specified order.... Teaching....BD 1047 received 10.8.1939

Listen to the Lord's will: The messages from above are given with specific regularity and succession and were therefore transmitted in a specific order. But you will only discover this succession when you have achieved complete knowledge because the messages of wisdom were given to people consecutively, apparently without any correlation to each other, thus all gifts from above are unique messages of wisdom in themselves and yet absolutely essential to make subsequent messages understandable. Everything just serves to stimulate the human being's activity of thought and to become more aware of the spirit which surrounds you.

Therefore the teachings have to be offered in a way that the human being can gain insight into all subjects and reflect on them. The revelations also have to be comprehensible so that the recipient can understand everything of this nature and that the creation as well as the activity of spiritual beings in the beyond is, in a manner of speaking, figuratively portrayed to them. This happens in carefully prepared teachings, which in turn follow one another so that people can perceive in their thoughts an understanding of what is offered to them.

Therefore the messages are at times seemingly without connection.... first one subject, then another is chosen for detailed consideration because the spiritual teachers always recognise the necessity of this and constantly supplement missing knowledge when it is required. Repetitions have to be offered time and again until the earthly child has completely understood and become aware of the significance and importance of the given spiritual principles. A single lesson and presentation could not lead to the kind of knowledge that is essential for the recipient to teach in turn.... and likewise every spiritual question has to be answered with extreme clarity and certainty for the divine teaching to be accepted by human beings, and that requires the greatest and most extensive knowledge....

For this reason you often receive revelations which you believe were given to you before. This is necessary so that anyone who wants an explanation of the divine Word can be clearly and plainly taught by you one day. Only the greatest attention and willingness to learn can result in a particular maturity within a short time, for this reason every message is wisely considered and given to you in accordance with the Lord's will....

Amen

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 06:43 PM
YEP !!!, I pull no bones over these words I declared.I also consider her writings pure because they have only been touched by one translator, since being scribed.The original hand written proclamations are here for inspection also.Which sometimes I use a program to translate from German to English, to be certain of the word used.After years of study with my shallow intellect, I am now at peace with all scripture, and have my answers that after a lifetime of Bible study, only brought forth more questions, that are now answered in clarity to my satisfaction or discernment.I am no longer "tossed to & fro" by every wind of doctrines...Father has given this old cat, peace & Joy and doubtless certainty, as to His Love for me & all His creations and to the return of all His children to His Heavenly Home, someday. Now that said: How many here can claim that?

In addition to the above statement: I still have my redeeming Jesus Christ Yeshua intact 100% .I still have all my Bible, had to discard a couple of false doctrines, but now I am on a new understanding of what the Bible says/means & how to apply this knowledge and maybe become wise.

Listen Folks, we as believing Christians, with only the words of Jesus, and just by practicing what is taught by Jesus, have the upper hand on all other religions. Simply by our source, & He will prove it beyond doubt and by proof of His spirit, if a christian will only allow Him to guide us, by asking Him.. Simply because we believe His words. So when we seek, we find. . And when He makes promises we believe them,but don't quite understand how the promise is of effect, such as when Jesus said:"I go to prepare a place for you,I will not leave you alone; I will send a comforter that will guide you to all truth. I will be with you till the end, but you must be born spiritually so your spirit will awake so we can have communion."
Then the father backs up these promises by promising that He will not give His children a stone or serpent when we ask him for bread.
100% guarantee. He won't let us be led by lying or deceiving spirits.
But there are many warnings in the Bible also, that warn prophets of using their own vain imagination. This of using our own intellect and not asking Father for reproof. Seems to me that my own intellect/ego was the big problem, & the fine tuning of Spiritual discernment is to harness it.

Them other religious wizards that levitate, climb ropes attached to nothing, ect...... The so called Masters, they lack much because they do not recognize Jesus as being here on this earth.
That is why they are limited to the truth even tho they have learned how to harness a minute part of matter, but the spirits they listen to don't have all the truth like the Holy Spirit of God.

So, if we know our Shepard voice, just as I know in my heart that I do, we can boldly step out & worship in truth & spirit and follow. He keeps His promises and I suppose we all believe that here on this forum.

He will direct out thoughts, if we only listen to the new thoughts, and entertain only if are they a thought of love. and kindness and peace.

Anything that will diminish Jesus act of salvation is not worth reading, unless you have time to eat the chicken and then spit out the bones. We can always glean from all spiritually writing that we encounter on this journey back home.

Blessings, Chas.

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Hey there Chas,

There appears to be a misunderstanding. I did not intend to "attack" anyone, and as far as I can tell, I did not write anything that could be interpreted as such. Did I say anything about any offense? I was merely asking questions and speaking frankly about how I see things. I always try to be respectful, and if I err, I apologize quickly.I am sorry also for the misunderstanding also, I just made a broad statement, concerning the many that do. And just pointing out the fact that I can find none that offend my faith.

So the first thing we need to establish is this: [B]Is there any reason to believe she recorded the exact words of Almighty God? No, absolutely not.I do not think she recorded them exact. All human is prone to error as she is.In the early ones she is busted leaning to knowledge relayed by some one else as she is called on it in her own writings..On the other hand

Great chatting,

Richard
There is absolutely no reason to believe her at all. But I find that quite impossible if a person reads her front to finish.......There are very very few people of Christian faith, and then even the ones that call themselves "Truth seekers" will ever take on such an endeavor to read her.This not a Helena Blavatsky or Ellen White, you can check it out.

The reason is most are content to look at one & ask the same question and
almost all want to give that as there reason, not to read her writings. Just because How are we to know that every word came exactly or not any came from God.......This included the BIBLE...... It can not be discerned as from God if it is not read.....AND THAT IS FACT .
In closing: All spiritual writings including the Bible has a spiritual message. Fight any of them to letter of the Law,trying to dot the i's and crossing the T's is killing the spirit of the message.....
In His Love, Chas.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-01-2011, 10:46 PM
There is absolutely no reason to believe her at all. But I find that quite impossible if a person reads her front to finish.......There are very very few people of Christian faith, and then even the ones that call themselves "Truth seekers" will ever take on such an endeavor to read her.This not a Helena Blavatsky or Ellen White, you can check it out.

The reason is most are content to look at one & ask the same question and
almost all want to give that as there reason, not to read her writings. Just because How are we to know that every word came exactly or not any came from God.......This included the BIBLE...... It can not be discerned as from God if it is not read.....AND THAT IS FACT .
In closing: All spiritual writings including the Bible has a spiritual message. Fight any of them to letter of the Law,trying to dot the i's and crossing the T's is killing the spirit of the message.....
In His Love, Chas.
Hey there Chas,

I took a look at BD's writings concerning the Trinity. Here is a typical example (source (http://www.bertha-dudde.info/english/wordofgod/07_html/0/0662.html)):

Always be aware of the great blessing you receive and always remain willing to carry out the task given to you, and the Lord will bless you. The message you receive today is intended to briefly explain the eternal Trinity to you. This is a problem you humans find difficult and yet it is so very easy to understand, for only the Deity is everything in one Person. It unites wisdom, love and strength of will within Itself. Whenever a Trinity is spoken of, it is always just the quintessence of love as the Father, of wisdom as the Son and of will as the Holy Spirit. For the Father's love brought everything into existence.... God's wisdom subsequently put every creation into its rightful place and allocated their tasks.... and the spirit of will animates everything and assures its existence....
I read a few of her other "revelations" relating to the Trinity and they all had this same character. It seems she was completely ignorant of both the history of the Trinity and the Scriptures that led Christians to develop that doctrine. It is therefore absolutely impossible for me to believe that her words were given to her by the omiscient God.

All the best,

Richard

Charles Wade
04-01-2011, 11:40 PM
Hey there Chas,

I took a look at BD's writings concerning the Trinity. Here is a typical example (source (http://www.bertha-dudde.info/english/wordofgod/07_html/0/0662.html)):

Always be aware of the great blessing you receive and always remain willing to carry out the task given to you, and the Lord will bless you. The message you receive today is intended to briefly explain the eternal Trinity to you. This is a problem you humans find difficult and yet it is so very easy to understand, for only the Deity is everything in one Person. It unites wisdom, love and strength of will within Itself. Whenever a Trinity is spoken of, it is always just the quintessence of love as the Father, of wisdom as the Son and of will as the Holy Spirit. For the Father's love brought everything into existence.... God's wisdom subsequently put every creation into its rightful place and allocated their tasks.... and the spirit of will animates everything and assures its existence....
I read a few of her other "revelations" relating to the Trinity and they all had this same character. It seems she was completely ignorant of both the history of the Trinity and the Scriptures that led Christians to develop that doctrine. It is therefore absolutely impossible for me to believe that her words were given to her by the omiscient God.

All the best,

Richard

Richard quite to the contrary, She did not die till 1965. Would you be so kind as to give the brief history you claim she was ignorant of that led Christianity into the pagan worship of a trinity

In all fairness, I would like to post the proclamation in its entirety for all to discern that wish. I surely hope you didn't stop there.Her writings declare God is one...not three...Her writings declare the trinity a hoax.......Please submit what she is not suppose to know about the trinity, which I suspect you support the christian view of the trinity. I am lost here..... But, he he he don't think you are the first to say :" It is therefore absolutely impossible for me to believe that her words were given to her by the omiscient God". Didn't pick no cherry there. Thanks for the opportunity to respond to your question and I am anxious to read the history myself..... chas.

BD 0662 received 11.11.1938

The eternal Trinity....

Only in this way, that everything is united within the one eternally unchanging Deity because God is forever the quintessence of love, wisdom and might, can the most comprehensible solution to the problem be found, but people often came to the wrong conclusion and, as a result, gave the misguided explanation of three deities. The living relationship of the child with the Father makes it easy to find the right explanation that God is everything in One and that no separation whatsoever is possible.... that therefore everything also has to unite itself in God. People's limited intellectual capacity also tried to apply human limitations to the eternal Deity and imagined an entity which was intended to represent the Eternally-Divine, and this in line with their own opinions and concepts.

Any personification of God is a wrong concept.... for a Being Which unites everything within Itself and Which is incomprehensible in Its abundance of light and strength cannot find expression in one person. But to enable people to form a mental concept this eternal Deity embodied Itself in a human being, so that they are indeed able to conceive an outer appearance of what became comprehensible to humanity as the Son of God. Love and wisdom, will and omnipotence were also united within this Son of God, and again nothing was separated from each other.

Through Jesus' death on the cross the power of death was broken.... that is, it now became possible for people to conquer evil by using their will.... Will became strength at the same time, and from this time on the willing person on earth also received God's strength to turn his will into action and thereby release himself. This strength of the Holy Spirit in turn is an emanation of the all-embracing Deity again, yet it is never a person in itself.... Intending to ascertain this kind of problem intellectually would only ever lead to ever greater misconception, for you humans have devised something that is far too human and comes nowhere near the truth if you try to imagine the Deity in triple form....

Amen

Richard Amiel McGough
04-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Richard quite to the contrary, She did not die till 1965. Would you be so kind as to give the brief history you claim she was ignorant of that led Christianity into the pagan worship of a trinity

Hey there Chas,

I am delighted you asked. You can get a pretty good overview of the basic history from this wiki article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity). And if you want a truly rigorous academic exposition, I would recommend The Christian Tradition: A History of the Development of Doctrine, Vol. 1 (http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Tradition-Development-Doctrine-Emergence/dp/0226653714) by Jeroslav Pelikan. The basic history is very simple. It has absolutely nothing to do with pagan trinities. From the very beginning, the Christian church worshiped Jesus as Lord and God in its liturgy, and the Scriptures attested to Jesus as Creator. This caused some very difficult problems that required a few centuries to clarify. What is the relation between Jesus and the Father? And if Jesus was Divine, how is it he was born of a woman? The solution to these problems was articulated in the Doctrine of the Trinity and it's closely associated Doctrine of the Incarnation.

Bottom line: The Doctrines of the Trinity and the Incarnation were motivate solely and entirely by tensions within Scripture and the early Christian tradition of worshiping Christ as God. The proof of this fact is very simple and plain. All you need to do is review the records of the early disputes concerning this issue when the doctrines were developed, and you will find no mention of pagan gods. The dispute was between devout Christians who were trying to understand the nature of God and Christ as revealed in Scripture and the earliest Christian traditions and practices.

The fact that Bertha's explanations do not touch, let alone clarify or explain, any of the real issues relating to the history of this doctrine makes it impossible for me to believe that her writings came from an informed source, let alone the omniscient God.

All the best,

Richard

Charles Wade
04-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Ram, from what I get from this exchange is that you know the trinity doctrine to be false. BD writings has many procs. explaining why the Trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.

So what you are you saying? Please clarify.
You think there needs to be an essay about the history of when it is was accepted as a false doctrine ?
Or are you a trinity believer and that is why you can not except her revelations being divine, or is it because of the history of the false doctrine was not mentioned?
I am having a hard time grasping your reasoning of this history of this. Yes that history you referred or linked me to is the same false doctrine I was taught and all Christianity believes.I thought you had some new evidence.
What bearing does an essay of how this doctrine began or who, I find irrelevant.

What I find relevant is whether the doctrine is true or false.....
? thx...chas.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-02-2011, 11:55 AM
Ram, from what I get from this exchange is that you know the trinity doctrine to be false. BD writings has many procs. explaining why the Trinity doctrine is a false doctrine.

So what you are you saying? Please clarify.
You think there needs to be an essay about the history of why it is a false doctrine ?
Or are you a trinity believer and that is why you can not except her revelations being divine? thx...chas.
What did I write that made you think I reject the doctrine of the Trinity?

The question has nothing to do with the validity of that doctrine, but whether or not Bertha's writings contain any indications that they were dictated by God.

All the best.

Charles Wade
04-02-2011, 03:33 PM

The question has nothing to do with the validity of that doctrine, but whether or not Bertha's writings contain any indications that they were dictated by God.

All the best.
I have no idea, what gave me that idea. Think I will get off this merry go round
Thanks for the spin.....chas

Richard Amiel McGough
04-02-2011, 04:01 PM

All the best.
I have no idea, what gave me that idea. Think I will get off this merry go round
Thanks for the spin.....chas
If you have no idea where you got the idea, then I would guess we have been riding your merry-go-round, not mine. I don't blame you for wanting off. Bertha's writings are demonstrable human in origin.

Charles Wade
04-02-2011, 04:11 PM
If you have no idea where you got the idea, then I would guess we have been riding your merry-go-round, not mine. I don't blame you for wanting off. Bertha's writings are demonstrable human in origin.
I thank you for your discernment.
In His love, Chas.

Richard Amiel McGough
04-02-2011, 04:27 PM
I thank you for your discernment.
In His love, Chas.
Glad to be of service.

But I'm sorry you wanted to quit the conversation without addressing the issues I raised concerning the authentic history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity.

Charles Wade
04-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Glad to be of service.

But I'm sorry you wanted to quit the conversation without addressing the issues I raised concerning the authentic history of the development of the doctrine of the Trinity.
I thank you for the opportunity to discuss the "ISSUES" of the authentic history of the Christian Trinity Doctrine, but no thanks, I will pass on this one.
Chas.