PDA

View Full Version : Refutation of dispensationalism

Edward Goodie
03-01-2011, 07:47 PM
Hi everyone,

I have written a 344-page book entitled Creeds, Credentials, or Christ? introducing the New Testament imminence of The Parousia. Within its contents, several aspects of dispensationalism (and futurism in general) are refuted. It is available via download as well. I have tried to keep prices low in an attempt to get this information out. I don't plan on getting rich on this - I doubt if it will even provide for my monthly bread budget :)

The link: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/creeds-credentials-or-christ/14962876

There is an 11-page preview available from three different portions of the book. I hope it will be a blessing as well as a personal challenge to have you think from the perspective of a first century disciple.

Blessings.

Tomret
03-02-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone,

I have written a 344-page book entitled Creeds, Credentials, or Christ? introducing the New Testament imminence of The Parousia. Within its contents, several aspects of dispensationalism (and futurism in general) are refuted. It is available via download as well. I have tried to keep prices low in an attempt to get this information out. I don't plan on getting rich on this - I doubt if it will even provide for my monthly bread budget :)

The link: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/creeds-credentials-or-christ/14962876

There is an 11-page preview available from three different portions of the book. I hope it will be a blessing as well as a personal challenge to have you think from the perspective of a first century disciple.

Blessings.

Hey there TruthSeeker,

Great to see you have been able to make your book available to folks. Having been privileged to have received an advance copy, I highly recommend it. Folks, this is not a "preachy" discourse in any way, but an invitation to a journey of discovery of truth, drawing the reader in with that truth. I like the constant encouragement for the reader to be a Berean, to study and verify. There is a tremendous amount packed into 344 pages in a concise and easy to understand manner. The progression is smooth, each chapter (and subheading within) building on the previous. Especially helpful are the explanations of apocalyptic language showing the same or similar language from the Old Testament. By all means, check out the preview.

This will be edifying for seasoned Preterists, and especially for new ones. And, for anyone questioning their futurist paradigm, even slightly, THIS BOOK IS FOR YOU!