PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for us

zeetz
09-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Dear friends,

I was in the middle of typing my prayer request, a very serious one, on MS Word to transfer here to post for any who might want to pray for us...and right in the middle of it, of course the computer froze, mouse wouldn't work, and I lost all...

Guess "someone" didn't want it to be posted...could it be? Probably so, seeing as attacks are coming hot and heavy from every side... I am mentally abused by my husband now - it is like living with Jekell and Hyde. Maybe I should not have said that... He is in pain all the time and I am sure it is the medications he is on that cause this, and the frustrations of his deteriorating physical condition. I am blamed for everything. I can't try to re-type it all. I don't have the strength. I am sorry

Since God knows all, He will move someone to pray for us (my husband and myself). I need spiritual and financial miracles. I am a Christian, so is my husband. But he stopped attending church with me a few years ago...I then dropped out too. I am trying to find my way back. I feel as if I am totally alone, except for Jesus who assures me He is with me. I have made mistakes, I want to make right, but cannot do so in my own strength or resources.

I want to find the peace and joy I once had - my husband is used by the enemy to block my every attempt. It seems useless. His illness and concerns consume my every bit of strength. I try to read the word and struggle to keep it up but circumstances and upsets abound to halt me.

All my true interests are in the Word, in biblically archeology, in finding true Peace in every area of my life. I want to actually enjoy life again, and God has made promises to me from scripture before I went overseas in 1994 - three promises - the first and second ones have come true, and been confirmed by church leaders and total strangers ... The third has not, and it is that on that I am longing to see fulfilled for it will enable me the freedom to help others and do what God has set out for me to do.

As I wait for it to come to pass, I find I am weakening - faltering... It seems all I can do is try to cope with my husband's desires, and interests, and they do not include going back to church. He is part of the problem, but so am I for letting myself give in to fear, doubt, and retreat. He says to tell him when I have a problem financially, but every time I have in the past he has made my life a living hell. So I suppress telling him anything out of fear. I try to handle it myself, and can't... I have no family, no one - I never thought I would be so isolated and alone. I only have Jesus to talk with. Sometimes I wonder if it is me I hear speaking back or actually the Holy Spirit. I try to confirm all in the Word. But I can't go on much longer. I find myself wishing to die rather bear this bondage filled existance any further.

Please - pray for me, and my husband too.

Thank you for listening - God Bless you - God Bless and have Mercy on us all

Searl Miller
09-15-2007, 08:33 PM
Sorry to hear about this, zeets.

Lord God, please work miracles in zeets' and her husband's life as you have in my wife's and mine, In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shalom.

White
09-16-2007, 02:02 PM
Hi Zeets,

May the LORD God Almighty restore your relationship first with HIMSELF and then with your husband - May both of you understand that HE is in full control and that HE will never leave you nor forsake you and that HE loves you more than you could possibly even love yourself.

THE LORD HAS SPOKEN
ONLY WHEN YOUR HEART IS BROKEN
WITH PAIN AS DEEP AS AN OCEAN
SO THAT HE CAN FILL IT WITH HIS EMOTION = HOLY SPIRIT

May you hear the voice of the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL who never sleeps nor slumbers who says :

MY ARMS ARE STRETCHED OUT WITH COMPASSION
COME TO ME, MY LOVE IS HEAVENLY
THEN I'LL FILL YOUR HEART WITH PASSION (for each other)_
BUT FIRST YOU MUST COME TO ME
BECAUSE I LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY (died on the cross for us)

The LORD JESUS /Y'SHUA did all HE could possibly do for us and for all of mankind. His arms are still stretched out with COMPASSION (just like they were nailed to the cross) but it is for us to come back to HIM because HE DID ALL HE COULD DO FOR US - The SINLESS LAMB OF GOD DIED FOR OUR SINS!

A complete Poem titled - GOD IS LOVE - which I wrote on 9/21/1996 - almost exactly 11 years go - gives you the complete picture and can be found on my website - www.watchandpray.com - under poems.

It is my prayer that the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL may heal your husband of his infirmities (read ISAIAH 53 every day for healing), Psalm 91 for Protection and Psalm 122 for Peace to Jerusalem and Blessings for all of us.

I pray that you will receive some peace / Shalom in your life - but no matter what - hang unto JESUS / Y'SHUA with all your mind, body, heart and soul and do not let the evil one deceive you - There is NO other way to Heaven but by the NAME OF JESUS -

Shalom, from one who knows the deep valleys of fear, loneliness, desolation, but who nevertheless always puts her trust in JESUS - the LOVE OF MY LIFE !
May Yom Kippur - the Shabbat of Reconciliation starting 9/21 sundown - be the beginning of healing and forgiveness.

Shalom
Your sister in Christ
White

zeetz
09-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Shaloam!

I just logged in again to find and read some of Richard's postings referred to me by shalag, when I saw that Searl Miller and White have blessed me so much with prayer and I want to say Thank You in Jesus name for blessing my heart so much!

Shalag also responded to me via email, and I am beginning to notice a difference in things, almost imperceptible yet very real ... What a war is raging for me and my husband Bill. I love Jesus and we belong to Him, and I believe He will never let us go ... I long for peace in every area of my life.

God bless you my new friends, and I will keep you posted on progress. White, I look forward to Sept 21st! I will visit your website :)

Love you all,
Shirley (zeetz)