PDA

View Full Version : Biblical Numbers

Deepwaters22
12-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi everyone!

First I like to say that I find the Bible Wheel fascinating! WOW! I came across this site because I was searching to see if there was any bibical meaning to the number 22 and 222. I am truly amazed at how many people see the number 22 and 222. I am currently asking God what significance is that number to me.

A friend told me that He dreamed about the number 22 and I was in the dream. It was interperted to Him as double confirmation. He begin to doubt the interpertation. I asked God if He indeed showed my friend the number 22 concerning me then confirm it by showing me. Since then I have been stalked by the number 22 and 222.

As I began to see the number 22 and 222. I started thinking back over the last couple of years of my life. The number 22 and 222 has always been following me. My past addressess had the the number 22. My phone numbers had the number 22. When I pledged my sorority I was number 22 in line. The letter I received informing me of my interview was 2/22.

I need to know what this number means to me! Does anyone have any thoughts.

I logged in on this site today at 2:22 and I didn't do it on purpose.

Richard Amiel McGough
12-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Hi everyone!

First I like to say that I find the Bible Wheel fascinating! WOW! I came across this site because I was searching to see if there was any bibical meaning to the number 22 and 222. I am truly amazed at how many people see the number 22 and 222. I am currently asking God what significance is that number to me.

A friend told me that He dreamed about the number 22 and I was in the dream. It was interperted to Him as double confirmation. He begin to doubt the interpertation. I asked God if He indeed showed my friend the number 22 concerning me then confirm it by showing me. Since then I have been stalked by the number 22 and 222.

As I began to see the number 22 and 222. I started thinking back over the last couple of years of my life. The number 22 and 222 has always been following me. My past addressess had the the number 22. My phone numbers had the number 22. When I pledged my sorority I was number 22 in line. The letter I received informing me of my interview was 2/22.

Hey there Deepwaters22,

Welcome to our forum!

:welcome:

I like your user name. The number 22 certainly leads to some very deep waters.

The Number 22 is the fundamental structural number of Scripture. It is the number of letters in the Hebrew alphabet which are used in the Alphabetical Verses like the 176 = 8 x 22 verses of Psalm 119, the Psalm of God's Word. And of course, it is the number that governs the overall structure of the Bible in the form of the Bible Wheel with its 22 Spokes and 3 x 22 = 66 books.

Now how this relates to your life ... that's impossible for me to say, but I'd be happy to answer any questions to the best of my ability (and as one who appreciates the symbolic meaning of numbers).

All the best,

Richard

gilgal
12-20-2010, 10:27 PM
Hi everyone!

I don't think a number may mean one specific thing. People associate 40 with testing or 13 with love. While it is true that the word love in Hebrew is AHaVaH which gemetria is 1+5+2+5=13 don't forget that 13 is also associated to any word beginning with the 13th letter and many other possibilities as well. But there is STILL a pattern since you'll discover a common theme built up by these words. For example love appears in the following:

John 13;
Romans 13;
1Corinthians 13 (thought the King James says charity we know it as the love chapter);
the 13th books Philemon and Habakkuk mean kiss and embrace...

222 being 3 digits makes it hard for me to associate to anything. 22 is simpler, Richard wrote articles on Worship and will not repent associating Psalm 110 and 132 with the book of Acts and Revelation. Genesis 22 is, I believe the first mention of the word worship in the bible.

StNicholas
01-12-2011, 12:22 PM
Hello Everyone and God bless. I originally joined this forum to find out the significance of the number that I see a lot of times. The number is 333. Many times it pops up when I am in deep meditation, thinking about Jesus or praying to Him. There are times when I will be in deep thought, glance at a clock and the time is 3:33 or sometimes even 2:22. When I have seen the number 333 on my clock, I would usually check all of my other clocks in the house, if I am at home, and they ALL show the same time. This is strange because they usually are not that well syncronized with each other.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any biblical significance to this particular number, 333.

Victor
01-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Hello Everyone and God bless. I originally joined this forum to find out the significance of the number that I see a lot of times. The number is 333. Many times it pops up when I am in deep meditation, thinking about Jesus or praying to Him. There are times when I will be in deep thought, glance at a clock and the time is 3:33 or sometimes even 2:22. When I have seen the number 333 on my clock, I would usually check all of my other clocks in the house, if I am at home, and they ALL show the same time. This is strange because they usually are not that well syncronized with each other.

I would like to know if anyone knows of any biblical significance to this particular number, 333.

Hello StNicholas,

:welcome:

Here's some gematria insight on the Number 333: http://www.biblewheel.com/Gr/GR_333.asp

StNicholas
01-17-2011, 10:10 PM
Thank you, Victor.
I checked out the link that you left for me. I appreciate your input.
:signthankspin:

NumberX
01-18-2011, 02:58 AM
And I wrote about the 333, 222 and also 555 in the science part of the forum here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1854), post no. 3 in the thread, about snow and rain.

Naba-Daba-Doo!
04-14-2011, 05:54 PM
I have been followed by the numbers 539 for almost 5 years now
usually I see the number 53 about six times a day.:icon_hello:

Thought I'd try to post again as it's been about a week trying to get activated here. This is the farthest Iv'e gotten... so it looks like it will work this time.

gilgal
04-22-2011, 12:43 AM
I have been followed by the numbers 539 for almost 5 years now
usually I see the number 53 about six times a day.:icon_hello:

Thought I'd try to post again as it's been about a week trying to get activated here. This is the farthest Iv'e gotten... so it looks like it will work this time.
Maybe nobody believes your report:D

Isaiah 53:1
Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?