10-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Castles in the Sky

Lyrics

Just the two of us building castles in the sky
Just the two of us, you and I

(Bill Withers song)

HEADLINE
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Genesis 6:19 And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.

Genesis 7:9 There went in two and two unto Noah into the ark, the male and the female, as God had commanded Noah.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
__________________________________________________ _____________________

When Noah took the animals into the ark to save them from the flood, God commanded him to bring them in two by two, the male with his corresponding female. This symbolized how God redeems the children as the "daily sacrifices". They are brought to the Arch-angels Altar-ing schools where they are CHANGED (RE-MADE by Potter-God, Jeremiah 18:1-6) and enjoined in the New Covenant. As you have been told, this is also a wedding feast where the pairs God joined together on the 4th Creation Day thousands of years ago are introduced to one another. So the pairs reaped from the earth are drawn to Heaven by the Father daily as bride and groom and as guests of honor.

So when Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you", you need to think of Heavenly Zion. Mansions have to be built for all the children who continue to come home daily. Communities in 12 Heavens must be built to receive them.

Zion must receive all Her children that She birthed on the 4th Creation day as God's "stars" (infant spirits) and children of Light.

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob. 3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah. 4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there. 5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her. 6 The LORD shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah. 7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my (off)-springs are in thee.

And when Mother receives us, She will surround Herself with Her adoring children as a bride adorns herself with jewels.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed. 17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Isaiah 49:14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. 21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

Father enjoy surprising all of us! As you can see, Father had a surprise for Mother, too. She was unaware that She had so many children. You see, God converted Her sea (Her amniotic fluid) into children and kept them in His nursery.

Revelation 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Isaiah 60:3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. 4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee. 6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the LORD. 7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 54:5 For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called. 6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God. 13 And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

CONCLUSION

The Heavenly City, New Jerusalem is a work in progress. Mansions are continually being built in it to house the increasing numbers of children REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH on a daily basis. The REAPED CHILDREN are brought into the Arch -angels' Altar-ing schools duly paired by name, birth number and Order. Space must be made for them. Jesus said, "I go to prepare a place for you"! By this he is referring to the building of the City of Zion (Home-Heaven) which is a work in progress. Mother knows that She will eventually have all the children She wanted at the beginning. Since we have not all been sent down to human wombs to be seen on earth, our full numbers have not been viewed by the Family proper.

[This is how the Holy City descends out of Heaven to be seen on earth, brick by brick and timber by timber as it is expressed allegorically in ....

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

All the stones and timbers (infant spirits) are cloaked in flesh and blood gift-wrap descending by time and generation little by little. Can you figure out now how the forces of darkness war with the city and attempt to take it?]

Only Father knows that info and He will not show His hand until that nursery has been emptied of infant spirits and the last generation of human beings has been removed from the planet Earth. Until then "castles in the sky" will be built for "the two us", the pairs REAPED to Heaven daily (daily sacrifice). In this manner the City, Jerusalem, continues to be built above along with her broad walls.

One more thing. The Jews and Palestinians are fighting in vain over a patch of real-estate that Father plans to erase by fire. They are so natural-minded, so carnal, that they fail to understand. The real "land that the Lord God gave us" is a City not built by human hands whose builder and maker is God. Abraham did not find it on earth, but the former earthly Abraham is in it now, as an angelic being with a different (new) name! That place is Heaven above, the Holy City, Jerusalem.

Isaiah 24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth. 18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake. 19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly. 20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth. 22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited. 23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

Glorify God!
God did it! :):thumb: