PDA

View Full Version : Primes

NumberX
10-19-2010, 02:51 AM
I guess it is unusual to start the sequence with -1? Because I read about a sequence that starts with -1 and the writer explains that the primes have to be counted from the negative, expressed in the form of -1, because the negative number is for us also an indivisibility, a counter world.

According to him after -1 follows 1, 2, 3, 5, etc. Notice that he also adds 1 to the sequence and that's also unusual according to the Wikipedia page..

Let's assume that the sequence of primes is like this, then the 16th prime is 43. And 16x43 = 688.

The book of Jonah has 688 words. That means that the book of Jonah is
- in the numbers of primes a product of 16
- in the normal row a product of 16.
And until Jonah meets the fish in the story - where Jonah in the story makes a turn not to go any further to Tharshish - there the time structure of the story is at 16 verses. The rest of the story has 32 verses (2x16), so that's 48 verses. That's a 1 - 2 structure at 16*. The 48 we meet also in the atbash value of Tharshish, Tharsish brings the movement and the meetings. Jonah and the others on the ship did not arrive at Tharshish.

* The time structure of the Torah is divided in 1658 years and a few days and after that (the flood), untill the end, 829 years and a few days. This is 2 - 1.

But back to the primes, could it be that the sequence of primes in early days maybe was like this, starting with -1 and adding 1 too?

Richard Amiel McGough
10-19-2010, 09:38 AM
I guess it is unusual to start the row with -1? Because I read about a row that starts with -1 and the writer explains that the primes have to be counted from the negative, expressed in the form of -1, because the negative number is for us also an indivisibility, a counter world.

According to him after -1 follows 1, 2, 3, 5, etc. Notice that he also adds 1 to the row and that's also unusual according to the Wikipedia page..

Let's assume that the row of primes is like this, then the 16th prime is 43. And 16x43 = 688.

The book of Jonah has 688 words. That means that the book of Jonah is
- in the numbers of primes a product of 16
- in the normal row a product of 16.
And until Jonah meets the fish in the story - where Jonah in the story makes a turn not to go any further to Tharshish - there the time structure of the story is at 16 verses. The rest of the story has 32 verses (2x16), so that's 48 verses. That's a 1 - 2 structure at 16*. The 48 we meet also in the atbash value of Tharshish, Tharsish brings the movement and the meetings. Jonah and the others on the ship did not arrive at Tharshish.

* The time structure of the Torah is divided in 1658 years and a few days and after that (the flood), untill the end, 829 years and a few days. This is 2 - 1.

But back to the primes, could it be that the row of primes in early days maybe was like this, starting with -1 and adding 1 too?
Got a link to that guys page? Starting with -1 doesn't make sense to me.

As for Jonah and the Number 16. That's curious. Its the 32nd book and 32 = 2 x 16.

NumberX
10-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Thought of the Bible Wheel, where can we find the 16? But that's it, in the sequence of books. There is something special about the half in the book Jonah itself as well I read, something we can't find anywhere else in the Bible.
Jonah 1 has 16 verses in the Hebrew text (in (some?) translations 17) and the 24th of the 48 verses starts at 2:9 in the Hebrew text (2:8 in translations). The special thing about this is that it is exactly half of the amount of words also! Here on verse 2:9 starts the second half. There are two words who are the middle words, 343 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_343.asp) words come before the first one and 343 words come after the second one. Rain is geshem (3-300-40) (here written from left to right and other hebrew words written by me on this page further on also, for clearity) and is connected to the first middle word and rain is connected to the second middle word. Rain connects heaven and earth and makes the earth fertile, rain let's grow and washes off. It is also very interested to investigate the rain and the white (cyistals of) snow, resp. 3-300-40 and 300-30-3 (snow = shalag) (Jes. 1:18). Notice the 40 of water in rain where the snow has the 30, snow has threes on every level and both snow and rain consist of three letters. The snow is formed by the cold, kar (100-200), in word value 300, also expressing this trinity. White is laban and the hidden value of Laban is 510. You know that Jacob/Israel has to deal with Laban. And this is why the (base) clothing of the priest is also white, that what leads man has to be made white. The High Priest covers this with other colours. Also a dead person is clothed in white to quasi cleanse him. It is typical that the normal (outer) value plus counter (atbash) value of rain and snow are identical, essentially they are the same (343+212 and 333 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_333.asp)+222 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_222.asp), both 555 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_555.asp)). They appear to us in the world of duality as the side of standstill (snow) and development (rain). In the Bible it's like the oneness of the tree who is fruit and makes fruit. Snow and rain.
The middle words:
- The last word of the first half of the book of Jonah is meshamrim (40-300-40-200-10-40), that means "keeping", "serving". The normal value is 630 and this is the atbash value of Eliah. The hidden value of meshamrim is 500.
- The first word on the second half is hawle (5-2-30-10), that means "nothingnesses", "trifles" and is connected to the word show (300-6-1), meaning "false". The full value of hawle is 510 (according to the shem-counting which gives the hey as 10 and yod as 14). And the 510 is a very special value. It is the hidden value of Messiah (full value 868 minus outer value 358).
There's more to the 510 but I don't go into that because this Jonah course I am reading goes on and on like this and if you want more then you can buy it, but it's written in Dutch though. I think it's important to read this middle verse in several translations because I notice that every one is different. It's understandable that we can't figure out for ourselves how the gematria is interwoven into it. The N.T. doesn't refer to it for nothing, we see here the Messiah hidden in it, the hidden value of the word Messiah.

This is the guy (http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hebreeuwseacademie.nl%2Findex.p hp%3Flocation%3Dbiografie%26PHPSESSID%3D1041d60ff3 8f122b1ec8c926f842a35b&act=url) :) , Richard.

Talking about primes can be quite boring, let's connect them to the biblical and physical world. This is part two of the prime sequence that starts with –1.

Raining is often expressed with ‘matar’ (40-9-200), for example in Gen. 2:5. Like ‘geshem’ (3-300-40) has “approaching” in it (3-300), ‘matar’ is an expression for connecting heaven and earth. The full value of ‘matar’ is 999. The normal value is 249, that’s 3x83. 83 is the 25th prime. When we replace the 3x83 by 3x25 we have 3x5x5 and the hidden value of 'matar' is 999-249=750 and that’s (10x)3x5x5.

Think I can find more texts where he used it in.

It's a story about a replacement of an ass by a lamb. The ass, chamor, is 80-40-200 and the lamb, seh, is 300-5. Chamor and chemer (loam) is interchangable as we learned in our previous thread, both 80-40-200, and the loam is the base material for the creation of the body that carries man through life. In the Bible are few persons named chamor starting at Gen. 33:19. The hidden value of chamor is 750 and the full value of seh is 375. So this is 2:1 and our moving part of being here has a special hidden value in this way. The chamor comes from the springs of chamor who lie in the sphere of Sodom (Gen. 14:10). It means that that world, that sphere, doesn't want man to live and wants to suffocate him in bodily existance. Lot is the Adam who is taken to Sodom in this account, Lot (30-6-9) has the same value as Adam (1-4-40), both 45. Lot is the type of man that doesn't want to leave the bodily existance, he is among those in Sodom. But he is however connected to Abram. Abram intervenes and with the 318 he takes Lot out of Sodom (Gen. 14:14-16). Etc. There can be a lot more told about Lot and his wife Iris and salt and (that's) why the sea appears to us being soaked with salt, but this is not the place to do that. Let's return to the primes.
The word for replacement, of the ass by the lamb in this case, is called podeh (80-4-5) and has the word value of 89. And 89 is the 26th prime. That means that the Lord does it. The well-known tetagrammon, the Name 10-5-6-5, is full then. It's also the 26th verse where God calls man into the creation. Jesus is called the Lamb of God as well. White surrounds the lamb, but white wool is not as white as white snow. Lambs and snow (http://ruitfarm.com/babies_snow.jpg). The word wool is ‘tsemer’, 90-40-200 with normal word value 330. You see it comes close to the normal word value for snow which is 333. The atbash value of ‘tsemer’ wool is 18. The normal value 330 plus this 18 is 348, and that’s the root of the word Messiah (40-300-8) (Messiah = 40-300-10-8).

So I have showed three primes in the sequence starting with –1 in this thread with their connections, the 16th, 25th and 26th.

And now please fasten your seat belts as we fly back to Jonahland. The flight will take about 89 (http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_89.asp) minutes. You might experience some turbulence during this flight, so please take notice of the flight instructions, the illuminated signs above your head.

http://www.biblewheel.com/images/DoveSpiritChiasm1.JPG

On behalf of the crew I would like to thank you for flying Podeh Airlines. We hope you enjoy your stay in Jonahland. And don't forget to visit the open air disco Wonderland 71 over here, they made it a beautiful place with many impressive beams of colored light. Thank you.

NumberX
10-20-2010, 02:20 AM
Primes are in fact the real numbers, on their own they form a unity, a oneness.
The other numbers in the normal sequence are basically a duality.
We don't usually look at it this way but this is a discovery channel.

The going from oneness to duality and from duality to oneness is expressed in the Bible and in our sequence of numbers as well. But we can ask ourselves if oneness is positive in it's start, I mean did you at first thought I want to be together with God or were you at first negative about that. I think being at first negative about that is the norm, normal, and then later on you want to replace that (podeh) and the 26th prime comes into picture.

Mad Mick
10-21-2010, 06:07 PM
NumberX,
The understanding of various Prime Number relationships have been part and parcel of my research over the past 20 years. I've found numerous prime number relationships between the base Prime number in question and sequences which extended into the negative integer range.

I've done extensive research in this area and have made a few possible unique observations myself. I've yet to compile all the work into a single legible text, but now realise it's time to finally sort it out.

I don't doubt that Prime relationships hold Keys to understanding matter in general from the simple to the most complex of systems.

By 2002 one of my models for example would start for instance with the base number 41. The sequence would then reveal a continual run of 41 primes between 41 and it's square 1681. A same pattern utilising the same formula ensued with the numbers 17 and 11 as well.

Different numbers required differing formulas where the base prime determined the number of primes within each sequence before interference.

The 11, 17, 41 group was definitely one of the most impressive that I'd personally discovered, yet the number 37 as a base had me stumped for a while which made me shelve it until I was inspired with some fresh perspective.

In 2007 I made a major breakthrough with the problem of 37. While certain interesting patterns began to link all the other primes as base numbers, 37 didn't work until I was drawn to a number of patterns I was working on back in '95. These required the use of positive and negative integers, so when I applied it to 37, bingo 37 prime integers appeared.

I came to the conclusion that as the numbers increased, more emphasis was required on lateral views on how all forms of number relate. Therefore it couldn't just stop at the utilisation of -ve integers but incorporate the irrational, anti and strange geometrical deviance's, anomalies and paradoxical equations.

In other words the deeper I went into these prime relationships the more they seemed to mimic the very same simple to complex differences we find in the study of matter, ranging from negative to positive entropy or from complete order to utter chaos.

The fundamental underlying Key Relationship to these findings up till now seem to convey a relationship between each base prime and 1.

Where if X = P - 1, then
X would be instrumental to the discovery of one of P's major individual sequences ie.
X would represent a link or difference in the chain or engine,
therefore each individual formula needed to incorporate X, as one of the factors required to generate the next number in one of P's major sequences.

From then on, wherever I looked the infamous "X Factor" was just there guiding me to an ever increasing complex system. To date I've yet been able to discredit this hypothesis yet it would be overly presumptuous of me to claim any more than that as a Key component, it definitely shows some promise.

This theory or angle I'm working on, is a far cry from those incredible old designs of the past which incorporate every prime to 100,000 bar 3 numbers, let alone what they have to date.
Yet as a tool that links individual formula's that incorporate EVERY number to say 1,000,000 and beyond it's definitely there amongst some of the best. The patterns between the formulas show prime divisions of the entire order and link them not only to geometric structure but also to a variety of forms of matter ranging from micro to macro.

Now a days as I observe Life and Matter (even the flippant decisions we make) I can really begin to understand it as a complex conglomerate of multiple individual Prime sequences.

Likewise as I observe the Prime Realm I begin to see Life, Matter and the Universe in a complete new light.
It's like the numerical DNA code of All That Exists (ATE),

You could say that the Prime Relationship Theory or
G.O.D's Prime Objective ATE up All the Other Theories and their loose ends!

Number X, your thread has reminded me of the importance this work has with my current theory and the necessity of completing this particular chapter in my book and tie back my own loose ends, so to speak. Just the thought of it is daunting. To complete that one chapter alone will take me no less than 12 months solid research on my own work as well as liaising with fellow Prime lovers to test these prognoses. This no doubt will back "The GOOD Theory," to the Hilt.

The problem is my new Periodic Table Brochure designed for students is almost ready for print, which in itself is absorbing most of my present time, energy and resources. This direction will also promote, "The GOOD Theory," as well as line my pockets with some much needed funding.

Ah the dilemma! Most would tell me to work on it a little bit each day, but that's not how it works with Prime No. research, a single idea takes hours and days to research, number crunch and then to find out how it's linked to the overall structure and Matter; inspiration must follow every step. Sometimes just stopping for a meal can throw me off to the degree that it's not until a week later I realise that I've back tracked a dead end I'd already covered 10 years ago!

That's the problem with stopping and starting for me. If I had to write down or even dictate in real time, each step I need to glean through, It would take a lifetime! It's a game of forever shuffling forward and backward, up and down, in and out, left and right, black and white, male female, male son, female son, female daughter, male daughter, grandfather great grand niece with a twist, all the above with a twist, all the above in reverse order;
and these are just pairs we haven't even begun to look at triplets.

I'm speaking figuratively of course, the art of lateral thinking surely gets a workout with this exercise. Purely mind boggling, more point with less result than 41 days between chess moves,

yet exciting, both invigorating and draining, exhilarating and depressing and yes highly addictive.

Don't you just love'm!

Thanks again X, I think the challenge of compiling what I alone have already done without falling back into it will be harder than my quitting smoking, yet I know I've got to clean that drawer out one of these days!
Who knows maybe something might click and I happen to stumble across a GEM. Sounds like Gold digging in a clay pit eh!

So Yeah, negative (-ve) and positive (+ve) integer primes within the same sequence? Why the Hell not!

I mean the whole screwy world want us to embrace two blokes having sex!

At least the 2 kind of Prime your talking about are opposites!

PS. I'm happy to share Prime info with you, just be mindful that a lot of what I've accumulated hasn't been published. I may need to sort that a day or two prior to expressing it here. In my eyes, how well an electronic forum can stand up as proof of copy write in a court of law is as good as second hand goodwill over the phone!

God bless you NOX with this endeavour, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen!

Mick

Richard Amiel McGough
10-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Primes are in fact the real numbers, on their own they form a unity, a oneness.
The other numbers in the normal sequence are basically a duality.
We don't usually look at it this way but hey this is a discovery channel.

The going from oneness to duality and from duality to oneness is expressed in the Bible and in our sequence of numbers as well. But we can ask ourselves if oneness is positive in it's start, I mean did you at first thought I want to be together with God or were you at first negative about that. I think being at first negative about that is the norm, normal, and then later on you want to replace that (podeh) and the 26th prime comes into picture.
Research into primes is of prime importance! <snarkle>

In my research into gematria, I concluded that the primes were the key to the patterns.

As for podeh = 89 = 26th prime ... I'd have to think about that. Are you counting from 1 or 2 as the first prime? Mathematicians like starting with 2, and they have pretty good reasons. I compared the ordinal values of the primes starting with 1 or 2 and could not see any clear patterns to make me prefer one over the other. I'm not sure the ordinal values of the primes is significant. Of course, we can always find a "hit" here or there, but I am skeptical about there being any systematic patterns.

Richard Amiel McGough
10-21-2010, 09:47 PM
NumberX,
The understanding of various Prime Number relationships have been part and parcel of my research over the past 20 years. I've found numerous prime number relationships between the base Prime number in question and sequences which extended into the negative integer range.

I've done extensive research in this area and have made a few possible unique observations myself. I've yet to compile all the work into a single legible text, but now realise it's time to finally sort it out.

I don't doubt that Prime relationships hold Keys to understanding matter in general from the simple to the most complex of systems.

By 2002 one of my models for example would start for instance with the base number 41. The sequence would then reveal a continual run of 41 primes between 41 and it's square 1681. A same pattern utilising the same formula ensued with the numbers 17 and 11 as well.

Different numbers required differing formulas where the base prime determined the number of primes within each sequence before interference.

The 11, 17, 41 group was definitely one of the most impressive that I'd personally discovered, yet the number 37 as a base had me stumped for a while which made me shelve it until I was inspired with some fresh perspective.

Hey there Mick, :yo:

That's interesting. Is it related to Euler's polynomial that would generate only primes until n=41 at which point it produced 41^2?

P(n) = n^2 − n + 41

As for 37 - I think that is a very special number. It's a member of what I call the Holographic Generating Set (27, 37, 73) which sums to the prime 137. It's an amazing set I discovered by studying Genesis 1:1 = 2701 = 27 x 100 + 1 = 37 x 73 = Tri(73) = Tri(37) + 2x27x37. All the numbers are tightly linked together with many identities relating to base 10 (e.g. 27 x 37 = 10^3 -1).

In 2007 I made a major breakthrough with the problem of 37. While certain interesting patterns began to link all the other primes as base numbers, 37 didn't work until I was drawn to a number of patterns I was working on back in '95. These required the use of positive and negative integers, so when I applied it to 37, bingo 37 prime integers appeared.

When dealing with figurate numbers, the negative indexes don't have any geometric meaning, but they still play an important role in number sequences and various mathematical identities. For example, the pentagonal numbers (positive and negative) are used in Euler's Pentagonal Number theorem which expresses the infinite product of 1 - x^n. I got interested in Pentagonal Numbers when I noticed that the Bible Wheel is structured on the first three non-trivial pentagonal numbers 5, 12, 22.

I came to the conclusion that as the numbers increased, more emphasis was required on lateral views on how all forms of number relate. Therefore it couldn't just stop at the utilisation of -ve integers but incorporate the irrational, anti and strange geometrical deviance's, anomalies and paradoxical equations.

In other words the deeper I went into these prime relationships the more they seemed to mimic the very same simple to complex differences we find in the study of matter, ranging from negative to positive entropy or from complete order to utter chaos.

I think thos paragraph is going to require a little "unpacking." What do you mean by "positive and negative entropy"? How does it relate to numbers?

The fundamental underlying Key Relationship to these findings up till now seem to convey a relationship between each base prime and 1.

Where if X = P - 1, then
X would be instrumental to the discovery of one of P's major individual sequences ie.
X would represent a link or difference in the chain or engine,
therefore each individual formula needed to incorporate X, as one of the factors required to generate the next number in one of P's major sequences.

Interesting approach. It is a fact that all primes are of the form p = 6n +/- 1. But not all numbers of that form are prime, of course.

From then on, wherever I looked the infamous "X Factor" was just there guiding me to an ever increasing complex system. To date I've yet been able to discredit this hypothesis and it would be overly presumptuous of me to claim any more than that as a Key component, it definitely shows some promise.

This theory or angle I'm working on, is a far cry from those incredible old designs of the past which incorporate every prime to 100,000 bar 3 numbers, let alone what they have to date.

Yet as a tool that links individual formula's that incorporate EVERY number to say 1,000,000 and beyond it's definitely there amongst some of the best. The patterns between the formulas show prime divisions of the entire order and link them not only to geometric structure but also to a variety of forms of matter ranging from micro to macro.

What "designs" are you talking about? Could you be more specific? A link perhaps?

NumberX
10-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Interesting Mad Mick that primes hold Keys to understanding matter in general from the simple to the most complex of systems. And for base number 41, that the sequence would then reveal a continual run of 41 primes between 41 and it's square 1681. A same pattern utilising the same formula ensued with the numbers 17 and 11 as well.
And
"Likewise as I observe the the Prime Realm I begin to see Life, Matter and the Universe in a complete new light.
It's like the numerical DNA code of All That Exists (ATE),

You could say that the Prime Relationship Theory or
G.O.D's Prime Objective ATE up All the Other Theories and their loose ends!"

There must be more to primes then the eye meets.

What I would like to see is a (link to a) sequence of primes with next to each prime "the 1st prime, the 2nd prime etc.". The sequence will probably start with 2 but then I can subtract 2 if I like to start the row with prime -1 because that may be logical to connect with to the Bible just as above. I am not going to write a book about it. Maybe there is a sweet angel flying around here who can provide this info, I like sweet angels too. What's the logic behind starting with 2 Richard? Could it be that there is a relation with the Bible that starts with 2 as well?

Mad Mick
10-22-2010, 09:08 PM
That's interesting. Is it related to Euler's polynomial that would generate only primes until n=41 at which point it produced 41^2?

P(n) = n^2 - n + 41

Yes they are one and the same. How I came about it was I applied the same system I used to develop the atomic table.

I would begin with a number line then create a table with a difference of 2n between each subsequent line. It wasn't long before certain patterns appeared between the primes, from straight lines n^2 - n + . . ., to curved parabolic links with greater or lesser differences between the primes.

I had in fact rediscovered a table of multiple formulas which included every prime, only not all in the same sequence.

There are pros and cons being an amateur crackpot. Yes, had I formal training Euler's discovery would have saved me from reinventing the wheel, yet it's the very process a person takes to reach that conclusion which can lead to an additional understanding of the body in question which may have been overlooked or deemed irrelevant by those utilising different techniques.

As for 37 - I think that is a very special number. It's a member of what I call the Holographic Generating Set (27, 37, 73) which sums to the prime 137. It's an amazing set I discovered by studying Genesis 1:1 = 2701 = 27 x 100 + 1 = 37 x 73 = Tri(73) = Tri(37) + 2x27x37. All the numbers are tightly linked together with many identities relating to base 10 (e.g. 27 x 37 = 10^3 -1).

I love this work that you promote here, 37 stood out like a sore thumb to me, I was sure you would respond once I quoted it. Seeing it here at the BW linked with the geometry generated from gematria added an extra seal to the bibles authenticity for me. It was like the crowning jewel to a long drawn out saga which seemed to begin with Panin. It's the one piece of tangible proof which authenticates and elevates the Bible beyond ANY other book in our history, which I could pass to a colleague without having to argue the point. It not only speaks for itself, but screams divine design!

When dealing with figurate numbers, the negative indexes don't have any geometric meaning, but they still play an important role in number sequences and various mathematical identities. For example, the pentagonal numbers (positive and negative) are used in Euler's Pentagonal Number theorem which expresses the infinite product of 1 - x^n. I got interested in Pentagonal Numbers when I noticed that the Bible Wheel is structured on the first three non-trivial pentagonal numbers 5, 12, 22.

We choose to limit our horizons, I know I do mostly due to a good mixture of apathy and ignorance. It's easier to write something off rather than stretch the imagination. I think one of the greatest examples of this was the discovery of the positron. Prior to that anti particles and/or universe(s) were considered nonsensical pure fiction by the mainstream. This discovery re ignited the idea that,
"If it can be imagined, it just may very well be possible."

Prior to Babel God says,
Gen.11:6
"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

An optimists dream verse.

Paul brings us back to Earth with,
1 Cor. 6:12
Everything is permissible for me, but not everything is beneficial.

Jesus re ignites us with,
John 14:14
You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Then John elaborates with the proviso, "according to his will."
1 John 5:14-15
14.This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. 15.And if we know that he hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have what we asked of him.

Here we are both encouraged to stretch our imaginations to achieve the impossible and yet to be practical, not to over do things, to walk in submission and trust Gods judgement.

So yes I agree there are models that don't require negative numbers, they are merely generalising an aspect that exists in both camps or say mirror each other, yet as you've stated other models do require both +ve and -ve integers to complete the picture, which don't mirror one another. This was my personal discovery back in '95. It only became more apparent to me when in '07 it was the mechanism which enabled me to overcome the 5 year long shelved obstacle I had with 37.

Therefore while considering Prime Number relationships it is brought to our attention that we are periodically forced to invent or work out a new perspective as we increase in number. Even though All numbers are directly linked with a specific Dimensionality unique to themselves, it's the search for the relationship between Prime Numbers that Force us to go there.

Even though there are series which bring many Primes together, it's the ones that stood out of the pack that bursts our bubble and force us to recognise each number as UNIQUE and IMPORTANT.

The only way to truly understand prime (in this case to work out the short cuts), is to take no short cuts. Thus the importance of recognising each number as having it's own personal relationship with 1.

When we compare, we place our objective in the middle of the hyperbolic / parabolic curve. Everything else balances on that point because it is our point of reference. Now that which distinguishes Prime is the Unique relationship between the Prime and 1. Therefore the Primary Series 37 belongs to (not any series), that which is attributed to 37, MUST contain an addition of 36 within one of the links of it's chain.

I think this paragraph is going to require a little "unpacking." What do you mean by "positive and negative entropy"? How does it relate to numbers?

Whoa! There's a book in itself right here.
To be brief I see negative entropy (Order) as a law that binds or controls matter. I see Entropy (Positive Entropy or Disorder) as the level of which matter has broken down from it's original ordered state, like decay. Entropy is like the absence of law

What "designs" are you talking about? Could you be more specific? A link perhaps?

Some of the work you've displayed here is exactly what I'm on about, as well as the table I've mentioned previously.

Mad Mick
10-23-2010, 10:33 AM
Sorry guys in my haste I left an "n" out which I've corrected in the last post.

Ram, getting back to Euler's equation: P(n) = n^2 - n + 41

back then I would have expressed it as:
En = [41, 43, 47, 53 . . .]
= n [n - 1] + 41 because I was more interested in the relationship between "n" and the difference that made the result, than the result itself! eg.

n [n-1]
1 x 0 = 0
2 x 1 = 2
3 x 2 = 6
4 x 3 = 12
5 x 4 = 20

as compared to Euler's classical simplification of:
n^2-n
1 - 1 = 0
4 - 2 = 2
9 - 3 = 6
16 - 4 = 12
25 - 5 = 20

When you look at how they're formed you start to understand what I mean by not allowing myself to be biased by standards set by previous works.
Sometimes we over simplify and miss the boat. It's like the difference between sitting back and appreciating a good meal or quickly woofing it down. Better still it's like tasting home grown organic Tomatoes picked ripe as compared to mass produced tasteless green picked Monsan'toes.

Yes the end result may look the same, but the journey can either express poetry in motion or a meaningless existence for the sake of expediency!

To me an equation should always be written in the form that best expresses it's relationship to the result. This can only come from one who Loves their work.

My wife once asked me, she said,
"I can't understand it, I followed your recipe and method to a "T"; yet still it doesn't taste anywhere as good as when you make it!"

I smiled and replied,"You need to learn how to cook with love."

This is the real difference to the meaning of "Amateur." It's a labour of love.

When you love something you:-
don't rush it,
you appreciate it,
take the time to try it, test it, taste it;
above all you treat it like a baby.

So how do I know when I really love something?
It hurts inside when I get a bad result!

Richard, is that the formula Euler actually had written or was it changed along the way?

Mick

NumberX
02-20-2011, 08:02 AM
What I would like to see is a (link to a) sequence of primes with next to each prime "the 1st prime, the 2nd prime etc.". The sequence will probably start with 2 but then I can subtract 2 if I like to start the row with prime -1 because that may be logical to connect with to the Bible just as above. I am not going to write a book about it. Maybe there is a sweet angel flying around here who can provide this info, I like sweet angels too. What's the logic behind starting with 2 Richard? Could it be that there is a relation with the Bible that starts with 2 as well?

Now I see that the answer for this is on this forum. Strange that the ones who frequently visit the forum and are interested in primes, were unable to answer. So I answer it myself.

The sequence of the primes can be found here (http://www.biblewheel.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=806), NumberX
only
1 2
is missing

And the logic behind starting with no. 2 can be found here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14), NumberX. In this thread, especially the first posts, there is the strong evidence that the sequence starts with 2 and the option of starting with 1 is also discussed.

I think we should understand that in the physical world it is "this or that", like hot or cold, left or right, and not both. And because of this the mathematicans choose to start with 2.

It's in the Biblical world where starting with -1 is also possible, but that's not easy to discover, especially when one never gave it a thought.

Richard Amiel McGough
02-20-2011, 10:46 AM
Now I see that the answer for this is on this forum. Strange that the ones who frequently visit the forum and are interested in primes, were unable to answer. So I answer it myself.

The sequence of the primes can be found here (http://www.biblewheel.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=806), NumberX
only
1 2
is missing

And the logic behind starting with no. 2 can be found here (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14), NumberX. In this thread, especially the first posts, there is the strong evidence that the sequence starts with 2 and the option of starting with 1 is also discussed.

I think we should understand that in the physical world it is "this or that", like hot or cold, left or right, and not both. And because of this the mathematicans choose to start with 2.

It's in the Biblical world where starting with -1 is also possible, but that's not easy to discover, especially when one never gave it a thought.
A few years ago, I compared the two ways of indexing the primes to see if either method would produce significant connections between the index and the corresponding prime. Some folks like the fact that if you start with 1 as the first prime, you get a direction correlation between index and prime for the first three:

1 - 1
2 - 2
3 - 3
4 - 5
5 - 7

But that's not enough to convince me of anything.

After reviewing the first few hundred primes, I did not see any convincing evidence of significant correlations between the index and it's corresponding prime in either system.

NumberX
02-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Today I thought let's put it into the existing sceme you (one) should have learned by now from my earlier posts and links in the science forum.

You and Stephen wrote about starting with 2 and 1, but not with –1. I introduced the –1 here above and now that I think of starting with –1 some more, I understand it more.

The big 2, the big Beth, where the Bible starts with, can mean that the words of the Bible come into the physical world here, in the “this or that” situation, like hot or cold, left or right, one or the other.

So why is –1 also valid in evidence as I wrote above? There is something going on before the physical world came into detail. For this we look at the first three days in Gen. 1, who form the base for the next three days to come. I wrote about this in this science part of the forum and linked to a website that explains it in detail. In the first three days there are four times “And God says”, yes, two times on the third day. The sceme of this is

1 ... 1
-----
and the next three days are in the text an elaboration of the first three days and in the sceme pictured as the first three days as well.

And this is the sceme that we meet in more instances I wrote about where the third is double:
- the wine (jajin) in the sceme of the fruits where the wine is red and white on the planet
- the twins in the zodiac story
- the twins Jacob and Esau in the story of the patriarchs.
And now we see here that this sceme fits the start of the sequence of the primes as well, because the third is
- the number 2, after –1 and 1.

Seeing this linked to the sceme I think it’s unlogical to start with 1, but logical to start with –1 if someone wants to, as I gave strong examples above, and it’s logical to start with 2 as well, that’s Biblically supported and mathematicans are used to do so.