PDA

View Full Version : "Show us the Father" ...

goodnewsinc
10-18-2010, 10:45 PM
Show us the Father

Deuteronomy 4:31 (For the LORD thy God is a merciful God;) he will not forsake thee, neither destroy thee, nor forget the covenant of thy fathers which he sware unto them.

Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

John 14:8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Ephesians 4:6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Colossians 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Romans 11:36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.

John 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: 23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Isaiah 63:9 In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old.

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

On the 4th Creation Day, the Father and Mother Jerusalem created all the billions and children they desired from micro portions of their own immortal Spirit bodies. The human spirit temporarily planted clay soil (the body) is immortal from the Spirit-DNA heritage from our Parents. Therefore God is and has always been one in us and the life and intelligence we claim as "me" and "myself" is a sharing of His conscious awareness. Now you understand Jesus' Words in John 17:21-23. You cannot and do not exist outside of God. But you are a living spirit "cell" of Father's living spirit substance shaped with a head, torso, arms and legs. God is YOU in that small cellular manner, but you care not God.

So to answer Philip's question, Paul does a splendid job in Ephesians 4:6, Colossians 1:17, Acts 17:28, and Romans 11:36, above.

Glorify God!
God did it! :):thumb:

Richard Amiel McGough
10-19-2010, 11:19 AM
On the 4th Creation Day, the Father and Mother Jerusalem created all the billions and children they desired from micro portions of their own immortal Spirit bodies. The human spirit temporarily planted clay soil (the body) is immortal from the Spirit-DNA heritage from our Parents.
Where did you learn about souls being made from "micro portions of their own immortal Spirit bodies"? Who says that it's possible to take "portions" of a "spirit body"? How do you know that is true? It's sounds like something imaginary.

And where did you get the idea that there is something called "spirit-DNA"? Real DNA is made from physical atoms. Are you saying there are "spiritual" atoms? If so, what evidence do you have, and how did you discover them?

All the best,

Richard

goodnewsinc
10-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Matthew 11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. 26 Even so, Father: for so it seemed good in thy sight. 27 All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Did a small piece of your dad and a small piece of your mom get together and build your body?

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :):thumb:

Richard Amiel McGough
10-19-2010, 06:45 PM

Did a small piece of your dad and a small piece of your mom get together and build your body?

John,
GOOD NEWS, Inc. :):thumb:
Yes, sperm from my father combined with the egg from my mother and grew into me. That's a physical process we all know about. But where am I supposed to learn about ideas like "spirit-DNA"? That seems to be something you made up. How do you know if your ideas are correct? When scientists study the world, they have to do LOTS AND LOTS of work to find a way to establish if their ideas are true. But when people speculate about spiritual things, they just say whatever comes into their minds. You say one thing, someone else says another. How are we to know if anyone is correct?

All the best,

Richard