PDA

View Full Version : RE: Raising a Family

goodnewsinc
10-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Raising a Family

How many of you are parents? Well, we all were kids at one time and our parents nurtured us and instilled or attempted to instill in us instructions on how to get along in harmony with other family members, friends and to be good citizens in the communities in which we live and to love our country. Add to that religious training if they are religious. They see to it that the children are educated so that they may have a bright future in their nation of origin. What parents do begins at birth. It is called RAISING their children.

Definition of RAISE
transitive verb
1 to cause or help to rise to a standing position

2 d to recall from or as if from death

3 c to place higher in rank or dignity ELEVATE
d HEIGHTEN, INVIGORATE <raise the spirits>

5 b to bring to maturity REAR <raise a child>

10 to cause to ascend <raise the dust>

The Merriam Webster Online Dictionary

The above definitions are applicable to our discussion which follows. Some of you probably think you are doing a better job of raising your children than God is doing because there is so much sin and wickedness in this world. However this environment is the bottomless-pit prison house for devils, which is spiritually called "Sodom and Egypt". The PLAN of the Father is to "deliver us from evil" by causing us to PASS OVER from Egypt through the Red Sea (flesh and blood) of humanity (Revelation 17:15) into the "promise land" of Heaven. But you cannot see the BIG picture. God designed two stages for the development of His family. The earth phase supports the grub-stage in which we are like worms (Isaiah 41:14) that later become butterflies. Clay bodies (cocoons) house our living immortal spirits until it is time for us to RISE. The clay cocoon must be "circumcised" away to free the spirit for its upward flight, Psalm 90:10. We arrive from the earth as bright, shining freshly REDEEMED angelic children! Reaping angels then gather them and bring them to the Archangel's ALTERING SCHOOL, or the Heavenly Altar, where their minds are RE-MADE (born again)! There God CHANGES our thoughts and our nature to make us as we are suppose to be, holy and righteous. The final heavenly-stage of our matriculation is called PERFECTION.

Psalm 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. 7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. 8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

1 Corinthians 15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. 37 Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. 38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.

Psalm 110:3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

Malachi 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts. 2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap 3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.

Ezekiel 20:33 As I live, saith the Lord GOD, surely with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out, will I rule over you: 34 And I will bring you out from the people, and will gather you out of the countries wherein ye are scattered, with a mighty hand, and with a stretched out arm, and with fury poured out. 35 And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. 36 Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord GOD. 37 And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant: 38 And I will purge out from among you the rebels, and them that transgress against me

Ezekiel 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Ezekiel 36:31 Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall lothe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations. 32 Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. 33 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded.

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Romans 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God 17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. 18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. 19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. 20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope, 21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Isaiah 66:18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory. 21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the LORD. 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Our Father is doing this work a little bit at a time. It is the "daily sacrifice" of human sheep reaped every 24 hours in the non-stop continuing resurrection of the firstborn. It is called the first resurrection, because it is the raising of God's first family of stars born on the 4th Creation Day. So just as men on earth raise their families, God has been RAISING HIS FAMILY every day according to the definitions at the beginning of this document. How devils use, misuse, and abuse men in an attempt to remold us into their likeness has nothing to do with the outcome of Father's RE-DO.

Isaiah 29:16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Jeremiah 24:6 For I will set mine eyes upon them for good, and I will bring them again to this land: and I will build them, and not pull them down; and I will plant them, and not pluck them up.

I want every devil that sees this to understand that all your vile works are in vain. Our Father is the Clay Master, and He will RE-MAKE us above into loving and pleasing children with His nature. Your effort to destroy us and cause men to burn with you has always been IMPOSSIBLE. PERFECTION is coming to every man on earth right now as I type! You and all your demonic forces cannot hinder it nor stop it. When Father REAPS the entire planet earth of all human beings in the absolute end, you will understand this document perfectly! Matthew 13:24-30, Revelation 12:15-16. Hallelujah!

Isaiah 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. 23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. 24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. 25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. 14 And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Glorify God!
God did it! :):thumb:

alec cotton
10-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Hello Goodnews ink
You've got me beat. I must live on another planet. You talk about raising children as if it was the norm and always has been. That is certainly not my experience. When I was a child nearly all women were only too pleased to get the kids out from under their feet. Go out and play was a regular refrain . You can't have your kids under your feet all the time was another . Children grew up like weeds . they wern't brought up , they were kicked up and dragged up . Most were big families . Fourteen was not unusual . Monday was washday. The mother had to find enough fuel ( Wood ,peat, anything that would burd ) to go under the wash boiler. Washing was done in a dolly tub with dolly legs. Any spare time was used up in cooking . Tuesday was ironing with a flat iron heated on a coal fire. Wednesday was spent Cooking shopping , sewing , darning , scrubbing and so the weeks dragged on . In those days you had to work hard for every penny.
There was no treacle Joe ( Welfare state) to hand out money at every turn.
It was often said " A man he works from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done. " In the evening ,Father was usually in the local , getting drunk.
Things have changed in this modern age . Feckless fathers are nowhere to be seen even if they are known or can be found. The mother is either too drunk or full of drugs to care where the children are or what they are up to.
Disipline is rare and guidence is none existant. The outlook is dull, but that's the way I see it.
Alec/