PDA

View Full Version : I will HISS for my redeemed!

goodnewsinc
09-17-2010, 05:03 PM
I will hiss for them

Headline

Zechariah 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

Hosea 13:14 I will ransom them from the power of the grave; I will redeem them from death: O death, I will be thy plagues; O grave, I will be thy destruction: repentance shall be hid from mine eyes.

You do recall how Solomon built the temple. You also recall that when Israel began to possess the "promise land", they did not destroy all the inhabitants of the land. Joshua said they would be hewers of wood and drawers of water, in other words servants to their Israeli conquerors. So David and Solomon employed Hiram, the King of Tyre and his servants to help them build the temple. This was purposely done by the Father to show that He has enslaved the Kingdom of devils to make them help Him with the construction of His House (Family) in Heaven. Hiram and his servants were expert at hewing trees to provide timbers and skilled masons at cutting and squaring stone. This service was needed for the construction of the temple built at Jerusalem.

Sa you know "trees of righteousness planted by the Lord" and "lively stones" are allegoric representations of mankind. God's spirit children are clothed in "flesh and blood, which cannot inherit the kingdom of Heaven". To build the Temple of Heaven above flesh and blood must be removed. In the language of Moses, we all must be "circumcised", meaning again to have the flesh and blood removed. Hiram and his servants used axes, saws, hammers and chisels to get the job done. In the real world God uses the kingdom of devils to remove human flesh (circumcise men) and free their spirit so they can rise. This is done in many ways, through disease, animal attacks, war, guns, bullets, knives and swords, car accidents, machinery accidents, fires, bombs, surgical mistakes and every way that is not natural death.

As you know ONLY FATHER has the "keys of death and hell". And He vaunts His authority over life and death quite openly.

Deuteronomy 32:39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand. 40 For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever. 41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me. 42 I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Keep in mind that when men die, the angels draw the redeemed human spirit to Heaven to STAND before God face-to-face, while the demonic tares are left to fall. When God calls a child from his body falling devils will jump on anyone close by avoid the fall at all costs. And parasitic devils on those near the dying will have an increased number of angry devils to deal with if the demons on them already do not fight them off, Matthew 12:43-45.

God keyed our HEADLINE with the appropriate Words to show you what He is doing. Serpents hiss! So when the scripture says, "I will hiss for them", Father is telling you that He will allow devils to help circumcise the children in preparation for their entry into Heaven. Devils will cause destruction of the flesh, and REAPING ANGELS will bring the REDEEMED SPIRITS of men into the barn of Heaven. Since Father is constructing the Family above using slave labor (demons), He used David, Solomon and Hiram as visible ACTORS to reveal the real work that human eyes cannot see.

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them (left side): but gather the wheat into my barn (right side).

Another expression of this same work is the separation of the sheep (children of men) from the (scape) goats. The right hand where Jesus reisdes is the barn of Heaven and the left hand where devils are left to accumulate is their bottomless-pit-prison where the earth orbits the sun. When God reaps the entire human population in the absolute END, all devils will be terminated (executed) by fire!

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: 32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

So now you know what our HEADLINE texts mean. Father is using devils to hew wood and square stones (redeemed spirits of men) as He builds UP our Family.

Glorify God!
God did it!:):thumb:

gregoryfl
09-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Interestingly also, along those lines, is what Paul says on a couple of occasions:

are to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
(1Co 5:5)

of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I delivered to Satan, that they might be taught not to blaspheme.
(1Ti 1:20)

Ron

CWH
09-18-2010, 07:12 AM
I will hiss for them
Headline

Zechariah 10:8 I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased.

So now you know what our HEADLINE texts mean. Father is using devils to hew wood and square stones (redeemed spirits of men) as He builds UP our Family.

Glorify God!
God did it!:):thumb:

Hi goodnewsinc,

Your association of "hiss" interestingly may have some connections with the serpent which represents Satan and God certainly did make use of evil people to do His job of saving the righteous as evidenced in the Bible from the Egyptians to the Romans.

But several versions of Bible interpret "hiss" as signal or whistle and the passage seems to have nothing to do with God using evil people or Satan to gather His people:

New International Version (NIV)
8 I will signal for them
and gather them in.
Surely I will redeem them;
they will be as numerous as before.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
8 I will whistle (A) and gather them
because I have redeemed (B) them;
they will be as numerous as they once were.

Today's New International Version (TNIV)
8 I will signal for them
and gather them in.
Surely I will redeem them;
they will be as numerous as before.

Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
8 I hist for them, and I gather them, For I have redeemed them, And they have multiplied as they did multiply.

Contemporary English Version (CEV)
8I will give a signal

for them to come together

because I have rescued them.

And there will be as many

as ever before.

Many Blessings and welcome to the forum :welcome:

CWH
09-18-2010, 09:45 PM
But interestingly, there are other verses that "hiss" seems to represent evil sense related to evil people or Satan:

Job 27:23(Regarding the ultimate destruction of evil men)
It claps its hands in derision and hisses him out of his place.

Jeremiah 46:22(Regarding conquest of Egypt by Nebuchadnessar)
Egypt will hiss like a fleeing serpent as the enemy advances in force; they will come against her with axes, like men who cut down trees.

Ezekiel 27:36(Regarding the destruction of Tyre)
The merchants among the nations hiss at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.

Many Blessings.