PDA

View Full Version : Two Become One

Bob May
08-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Back in 1977 I began attending a church run by the lat John Scudder. He was a Christian mystic and healer. There we studied such things as meditation,
Qabala, and the mysteries of the bible.

I met my wife there and we were married by Rev. Scudder on Nov. 29, 1981.
When our wedding day approached we decided to put some of what we were studying to the test.

Below are two Kirilian photos taken of my wife, Dawn and my fingertips immediately before (bottom photos) and after (top photos) the wedding ceremony. The photos were taken by Brad Crooks,my best man. The camera was built by brad and myself from a kit purchased from Edmund Scientific.

We believe it gives evidence and weight to the bilical verse:
Ge 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/93602b6e-9470-413a-8450-e955c8afd270/two-become-one

This November will mark 29 years of being married to my wife and best friend.

By the way, I sent this photo to the Coast to Coast Radio show website a few weeks back and they posted it as photo of the day.

As far as I know this experiment was not tried before or since by anyone else.

Bob

Richard Amiel McGough
08-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Back in 1977 I began attending a church run by the lat John Scudder. He was a Christian mystic and healer. There we studied such things as meditation,
Qabala, and the mysteries of the bible.

I met my wife there and we were married by Rev. Scudder on Nov. 29, 1981.
When our wedding day approached we decided to put some of what we were studying to the test.

Below are two Kirilian photos taken of my wife, Dawn and my fingertips immediately before (bottom photos) and after (top photos) the wedding ceremony. The photos were taken by Brad Crooks,my best man. The camera was built by brad and myself from a kit purchased from Edmund Scientific.

We believe it gives evidence and weight to the bilical verse:
Ge 2:24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
http://www.esnips.com/doc/93602b6e-9470-413a-8450-e955c8afd270/two-become-one

This November will mark 29 years of being married to my wife and best friend.

By the way, I sent this photo to the Coast to Coast Radio show website a few weeks back and they posted it as photo of the day.

As far as I know this experiment was not tried before or since by anyone else.

Bob
Fascinating pics. The difference is quite dramatic and convincing. I have absolutely no doubt that there are "energy fields" emanating from our bodies, and though I have not studied Kirlian photography in any depth, it looks like it captures those fields.

Thanks for sharing.

Richard

PS: Rose and I got married on Nov 29, 2003.

Bob May
08-23-2010, 07:11 AM
Moved to art with a message thread.

Bob