PDA

View Full Version : "land"..question on Hebrew word/s

kathryn
05-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Hi Richard and All....I wonder if someone could tell me why, in the prophecies in Ez. , Amos, Zec. (etc) about the return of Israel to the "land", the word "adamah" is used in places, and "erets" in others.

NumberX
05-25-2010, 04:52 AM
Hi kathryn,

I am making a study and you can do it too in the same way: You can locate the words in the Bible and read about it. Like the Bible is a spiritual book, these words must be taken in spiritual sense. But not only that, it has a reflection on the planet too (material sense). Like 'eretz' Israël in spiritual sense, there is nowadays an Israël on the planet too. Also someone's name on the planet can be Israël, 'Maqom' is translated as name and as place if I remember it well. So when there was no land of Israël on the planet, there still was someone with the name Israël on the planet. But I think this is not a complete explanation. In detail of the W(w)ord, and further back in time, and also in our time, there must have been and still is, a warrior of God on the planet, a place for a warrior of God on the planet. (To my information, 'warrior of God' is the translation of Israël).

I think and learned (http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hebreeuwseacademie.nl%2F&sl=nl&tl=en) that we have to see the words regarding earth and also mentioned places on earth this way; from a higher level (what does that word in The Word mean) to a lower level (reflection of it on the planet, in material sense). God created with words.

(Info about Maqom (http://tiffanyannlewis.com/blog2/?p=1017) I found here).

The lowest earth stands opposite of the highest heaven. There are seven of each according to Kabballah. In the Bible we can read "the third heaven" in 2 Corinthians 12:2 and more heavens to the seventh heaven I can not find in The Bible. Seven heavens are mentioned in the Koran though.
The lowest earth: I have two references and don't know which one is true: Thewel or thebel and Sodom. It might be Sodom, Sodom means something like big fire. Maybe someone can tell more about thewel or thebel. Sodom is spiritually the lowest, and on the planet also reflected as the lowest location. Sodom does not accept guests from another world, as we can read in Genesis. That means that Sodom does not accept spiritual insights coming to visit it. Like Hebrew and gematria is coming from another world, Sodom does not accept it. Sodom is a spiritual state of a person. I don't want to attack gays, but we say they are wrongly earthed. This clearly has to do with it. I don't know how to undo it. I also think that there are straight guys who have the Sodom earth in themselves, because of the "not being able to accept Hebrew and gematria". And that there are gays who have in themselves a higher earth then Sodom is, because of the "being able to accept Hebrew and gematria" as guest from another world. Furthermore, there are many gays in high positions, living a happy life as "heaven on earth". Maybe it has to do with it. The question is which heaven and which earth. In general I think one goes upgraded and another goes downgraded. We are in motion on this planet, even as we sleep our heart moves and blood flows.

Why is someone on another level then another person? Having done a ritual must have changed it. Who? The person him/herself, in this life or a previous life, or maybe (one of) the parents. After a ritual I think their earth gets lower and their heaven gets higher. But I don't think a ritual is a good thing to do, a clock starts ticking and at the end one becomes a mental case I heard. They don't do it for the love of God.

I hope also someone adds more info about the earths and heavens with biblical references.

NumberX
05-27-2010, 02:27 AM
Kathryn, I think not many are interested in the subject. Probably they are thinking that the Bible refers to the material world only when lands and places are mentioned?