PDA

View Full Version : Subverting same meaning as the name Jacob?

gilgal
05-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Within Spoke 15 Jacob and James appears often. Jacob is born in Genesis 25 spoke 3 which means to grab by the heel as he grabbed Esau's heel. Genesis 3 also mentions the heel that the serpent will bruise the heel. Verse 15 would be part of spoke 15 perhaps?

Genesis 3:15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

The are other mentionings of James: 1Corinthians 15, the 15th epistle James, Acts 15 as we will go into later and the 15th Century list of kings that ruled over Scotland (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70) (they were named as an act of vengeace for their Knights Templar Grand Master Jacques DeMolay was burnt, accused of being a homosexual and burnt on 1313? or 1314? not sure but around then). The King James of the King James Bible was the 6th of Scotland and became the 1st of England, but the Stuart bloodline went in exile to France and founded the Jacobites' fraternity.

Now I wonder if the word subvert the same as the meaning of James or Jacob?

Acts 15:24Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Victor
05-06-2010, 09:15 PM
Within Spoke 15 Jacob and James appears often. Jacob is born in Genesis 25 spoke 3 which means to grab by the heel as he grabbed Esau's heel. Genesis 3 also mentions the heel that the serpent will bruise the heel. Verse 15 would be part of spoke 15 perhaps?

Very good insight. I'm not sure about it but it rings some bells. Heels and grabbing heels remind me of the Spoke 15 theme of support. Feet/heels support the body.

The are other mentionings of James: 1Corinthians 15, the 15th epistle James, Acts 15 as we will go into later and the 15th Century list of kings that ruled over Scotland (http://www.biblewheel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70).

These are all very good connections between "James" and Spoke 15.

Now I wonder if the word subvert the same as the meaning of James or Jacob?

I don't know, we'd have to do research.