PDA

View Full Version : Sitting in the Queens Chamber 22/7

Christan
05-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Well I don't know why it took me so long to find out about the 22/7 vs pi controversy. Ive been spending a lot of time thinking about how the Earths motions evolved /developed /were directed ...... At this point in my Hebrew and Egyptian studies I feel inclined to stand on the first few chapters of Genesis speaking of things that need outside confirmations like meat to a bone. It is clear to me that people and tribes existed before the Adam of 6000 years ago. It is also clear to me that there was an age where there were 360 days in a year and that 24 hours in "Absolute time units" wasn't the same as our present 24 hours. It seems like the whole Garden of Eden story to the flood is an account of a transition from a 360 day year to 365 .24.... It seems to me that the tree of life the Kabbalists refer to is really the tree of Good and Evil. That is the template they overlay on the Torah and specifically the Tabernacle layout. There are ten Sephira but there are twelve fruits to the tree of life. It seems there is something to be said for paper compasses rulers .... Vs just trying to calculate "Stuff" . Anyway I am playing with two hexagrams being merged to fit inside the pentagonal face of the Queens chamber and I see that as being crucial to the limits a Vessica fish shape should be made for ritual sign making purposes. I am also making an ellipse out of the two merged hexagrams. I am meditating on times in life of design and construction of material things where I can use 22/7 instead of PI . Where I can build in a different way that is less stressful.

PI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795

22/7 = 3.1428571428571428571428571428571

I plan on rebuilding a knowledge base based on primitive standards of measure . The Polar based Cubit and the Egyptian royal cubit and some other stuff. I see this move as a sacrifice of the metric system and it's creations of death and destruction to a more in sync universal metrology. I tried to read Feynman's lecture notes after doing some serious Torah study and chanting. The reaction I had that night in my dreams was enough to tell me the way out of the Borg cube mindset is through a new set of standards. Richard I realize this may sound childish , but I am surrounded by UCB mentats and they really can be oppressive. Sometimes it takes a childlike approach with and adult level of patience to breath. I am seeing Pi as death and 22/7 as life.